Diablerie Ch. 07: Home Movies

Story Info
Gabby deepthroats her Dad on camera.
2.7k words
4.06
5.1k
5
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were panting as we sat in bed, sunlight dripping past the curtains and glinting off of his beard. I stared into my Dad's eyes that were half closed from exhaustion. His cock was still slowly leaking cum into the bed after his fifth orgasm of the day and no end was in sight.

I gripped him by the base of his shaft with a wicked grin. "You're not gonna tire out on me already, are you old man?" His tired eyes glinted with happy frustration before a slap across my breasts rang out.

"Watch your mouth." I stuck my tongue out which he gripped quickly and pulled. "I'll gag you on my cock till you can't breathe."

With my mouth half open and words almost unintelligible I earned my punishment. "Do you have enough cock for that?"

Our first day of my spring break drifted into night as he left another cum load deep in my stomach, both of us finally exhausted and panting on each other. He lifted me into his arms and rocked me like a child, soft kisses covering my face to repair the rough treatment. My face burned hot like sunlight had scorched me from his attention. I looked into his eyes as I reached down to place the head of his cock right against my hole.

We said nothing for a few minutes, our brains testing the waters of how he would be able to rest inside me when our bodies could give no more. "Can I?"

He kissed me deeply with his tongue exploring the insides of my cheeks. "Gabby. I want to do this right. What would be the ideal day?"

My thoughts were slowly grinding to try and plan what it would look like before we made love, but my eyes came back to him. "Any day I get to spend with you, it doesn't have to be anything more than knowing I get to wake up in those arms and not be so unsure like I felt before."

Light tears formed in his eyes as his arms wrapped tighter around me to let him breathe deeply into my neck. "You can just say cute things like that, it's going to make me cry."

"I don't mean to make you cry." I apologized, putting a hand to his cheek. "All I meant was that the days we get together have made me so happy I feel like I'm dreaming. I've never known something so serene. So truly, any day that ends with resting your head on my chest will leave me happy. Maybe I'm just naive."

"I don't think you're naive, maybe just a little lovesick." Even said with a soft smile. "I'm right there with you."

We left tender marks on each other's necks that gave way to purple loving claims of flesh. His eyes were slowly dripping soft tears for the first time in front of me, and my lips rose to kiss them away one by one. "Let it out. You don't have to do this alone anymore." His shaking tight grip held onto me for dear life while years of pain poured into my skin.

"I'm not running away if you show me your pain Dad." I felt the honor of a man who had worn his skin like armor peel back to show a scared heart that I accepted without question. He apologized repeatedly under his breath while I reminded him how proud and thankful I was. His fear of what loving me like a partner would do to my life was let out tear by tear for hours. I've never felt so grateful to see someone open up in my life.

"I'm so tired." He could barely mumble from the exhaustion. "I get so scared that everyone around me has become hopeless. They all get so scared of death, scared to reach out to each other, and it's like none of the people I see day to day remember that a beautiful human is underneath the people they hate. I don't know what to do."

His sobs were muffled by my breasts with the salted tears running down me and to my ribs. Within minutes I pulled the covers over his body and warmed him in my arms. Stroking his upper back as he shakily confessed his pain, his face a flurry of tears that I tried to wipe away. He took the hand dabbing his eyes and tucked his face into my palm. I wanted to comfort him and relate to his needs by explaining the same anxiety and worn moral compass, but my fear of making it worse left me paralyzed.

When he was fast asleep I watched him fill up with air and slowly kissed his forehead while he relaxed. Nothing he ever said as a kid indicated that he felt so much weight was on him to make the lives around him better. I wasn't sure if this was a leftover trait that he had taken from his parents or something that he gained for survival when raising me and kept well hidden until now. Either way, my world would only be better if I could help show him he didn't have to do all of this without company at the minimum.

Community, kindness, acceptance, and others striving to actually care about their fellow human beings was needed. Where the hell was I ever going to find a pile of those people on hand who would accept a man and his trans girlfriend before we even got to the incest part? I went to my computer, trying to find someone like us to talk to so he might not carry this on his own.

The search took me through every captioned and fantasy porn site, to the mentally sick individuals who groomed their children for such a relationship. Hope dwindled as I found less and less out there that didn't end in a court case. I lost hours until the clock was past two and my phone finally buzzed with the closest I could get to understanding.

"Tamara hey," I held the phone at an odd angle as I grabbed a beer from the fridge and opened it on the counter, mentally cursing myself for exasperating my Dad with that habit.

"Hey, how was the first day home?" The light hum in her car filled the background of the call, the shrill and occasional attempt by the wind to get inside her vehicle piercing my ear.

"So good. We had a lot of sex, talked, but we still haven't taken the final step." I sighed into the bottle and tipped it back for a taste.

"Give it time. This has gotta be a big shift for him. You said he never dated right?" She opened a can and sipped from it before fitting it back into the cupholder with a clank.

"Yeah Dad never brought so much as a date over or stayed out for a drink with friends. He really opened up to me tonight. I'm still beaming that he even trusts me like that."

"So wait, are you going to be up for a while? I'm actually about an hour away."

"Stop on by! Meet the guy! I mean not right now, he's asleep, but he's cool with you helping us manage all this. Shit I should put on pants." Looking around at the house I wondered what kind of living situation or level of cleanliness that Tamara was used to.

Tamara's laugh echoed through the car. "I've seen your account. You really think I care?"

"Good point. Swing on by, I'll text you the address." We said our goodbyes and before I knew it she was lightly tapping at the door so she wouldn't wake him. Setting her jacket aside and finally convincing her that she didn't need to whisper, we plopped onto the couch with a case on the table.

"Gabby this is the first time I've ever shared a beer with you butt ass naked." She tried to play it off but her eyes gave away that each time I looked to the side, she would let her interest show.

I almost spit my beer laughing. "Glad you're enjoying it. My house, I'm wearing whatever I want!"

"You do what you want, on spring break you usually end up seeing your friends in more awkward positions than this." She set her drink down and looked me in the eyes. "Did you make the right choice?"

"I did. I'm scared to mess it up and I don't know who to talk to. Casual relationships aren't incest, so he feels like he is ruining my life. I just want to find him someone to share all this with. The guy held on to everything for years, the first time he could get close it seemed like he's scared to be happy." Sighing and polishing the drink, I stood to get another.

"That stigma that because you're together and blood will poison the love that you're forming right now if you're not careful. Are you sure about that last part though?" Tamara had a keen look. "You're absolutely sure that nobody you've met does the same thing legally and healthily, without grooming or manipulating?"

We stared at each other's eyes. "Do you know someone?" She gave vague gestures and took another sip as she thought. "Put an ad out, tell your story as vague or specific as you like. You can let people know what it looks like when you healthily love a family member who is of age and consensual. I think the more you tell it, the more people will come out of the woods to meet you."

I let her odd specifics go, sitting down at my computer as she looked over my shoulder. The keys were clacking between the laughs as beers piled up. When I told her about the initial sex we had at my dorm she went quiet with fidgeting legs. Finally the question broke from my lips. "So how do you know about this kind of dynamic?"

"Never done this myself, but I kept the secret for others. You'd be the second family couple I met, the first taught me a lot of lessons I didn't do so great at the first time. I'd like to help any way I can. Right now the best thing you can do is let him know he's not alone. He's got someone who isn't running and that can be scarier than isolation."

"Well, neither of us are alone. I'm really grateful you've been so supportive in this. It means a lot to me." I said, watching as she turned red and hid behind her beer.

"I'm grateful for you too, Gabby." We sat in awkward silence just looking up at each other before I finally stood to go back to bed. Tamara's eyes drifted over my cock and shot to the floor to avoid getting caught.

Wading in beer and a jumble of emotions I offered Tamara the couch after our conversation wound down and the emotional journey of the day sapped the rest of my energy. I walked nakedly to the stairs with a wave that I was off to bed. Something in my head made me turn and look as she stretched out to get comfortable, my drunken eyes quickly catching notice of the wet spot that was at the crotch of her jeans.

It stretched from thigh to thigh and even had droplets coming through the fabric that were visible before she closed her legs again. I pretended not to notice and wobbled a little more to assure her I didn't catch it as I climbed back up the stairs and into bed where my Dad was snoring lightly. Wrapping my arms around him I pulled his body close to leave kiss after kiss on his shoulders and neck as I waited for sleep to carry me.

The next morning I woke up to a shout of "Oh god I'm so sorry!" Leaping out of bed and running downstairs half hard I saw my father covering himself as Tamara flushed with embarrassment. His long thick cock wouldn't be pushed down by his hands enough to stop Tamara from getting a full view. I nervously tried to introduce them.

"Dad, this is Tamara. She's going to manage our account for everything. Tamara this is my Dad." My fathers hands continued to try and hide his cock which slipped past the restraining fingers and bounced lightly in place.

He gave a slight wave and added "Just call me Evan."

Tamara's eyes stared at the tip of his cock where a thin drop of precum was hanging from the edge. Turning away my Dad apologized again but Tamara was turning red, so I wrapped my fingers around his cock and turned him back towards her. "You said you'd be willing to film, wanna break the tension?" She nodded. "Camera is upstairs."

My Dad was nervously tapping the counter with his fingers as he shot me a look. "Are you sure about this?"

I kissed him in confirmation. "She's okay with this, and she's a good friend. I think she's into us." Evan returned a puzzled look at what we should do or how I even learned this.

When Tamara returned I slowly dragged the tips of my fingers across the top of his cock. Once the light ping on the camera sounded I turned to the audience flashing a big smile. Grabbing my Dad's cock and stroking it from base to tip I looked him dead in the eyes for our first words the public would hear. "Dad? I know you're nervous, let me clean your cock and make it all better okay?"

"Gabby..." His face burned as the tender tip dripped precum faster than my fingertips that one by one went over the swollen and almost purple head. As the steady stream rolled past my hands and slid onto the floor, I pulled him closer for a passionate and still needy kiss to show him my desperation. The world would have to watch as I committed sin and taboo in tandem. Falling gently to my knees and letting my tongue unfurl for his cock to slide against, the panties of Tamara seemed to darken behind the lense as our first filmed blowjob began.

Running grabbing fingers into his chest hair, they curled as his hand found its way to the back of my head to cup it and push himself to the back of my throat. Eager to show off in front of our audience, I gave him a wink that assured comfort so he could hold my face like a toy to the base of his cock.

A moan escaped his mouth as I slurped loudly, swallowing with him all the way in with droplets of precum sliding into my stomach. "Fuck." He panted as he repositioned with my head back against a wall. The pure bliss on my face was enough to convince you I was in a trance while he sloppy fucked my throat, a little path of drool running down the side of my chin and covering my breasts.

Tamara caught it all, from my fathers tight grip on my excess hair to the twitches my cock would shiver with every few minutes. Perhaps it was knowing that our fans would be watching, or the extra embarrassment of Tamara steadily growing more wet in front of him getting head from his daughter but soon the pulses of blood began. Dad's cock rippled with spasms that snapped me partially back into reality as he whispered "Sweetie, Dad needs to cum in your throat okay? Be a good girl and drink it up."

The close up of his cock halfway in my mouth still let everyone see his shaft pumping hard to deliver his enormous cumloads into my mouth. Holding every drop in my mouth was a challenge that I failed on camera with a little cough, tablespoons of his seed pouring down the front of my breasts. I held my mouth open like a pleased animal to show Tamara how much was still on my tongue when my father pulled his cock back. Dad slid his fingers over my breasts and scooped what I had spilled back into my lips.

Closing my mouth to swallow, it took two large gulps to get it all into my stomach and even then I went back to his cock and milked it like a true slut for every last drop. "Did I do good Dad?" His thumb lovingly brushed my cheek.

"Wonderful Gabby."