All Comments on 'Diamonds In The Rough Ch. 08'

by Mostera1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful!

This is one of the most romantic stories I have ever read. Thank you.

nazari2964nazari2964about 12 years ago

Awesome! Enjoyed it a lot. It was very good. I think you will have no problem on your next project. Unusual works for you and you have a way of making it awesome.

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
every stereotype exploded!!!

a male Queen with his Female Knight ,King & wife !!! A soft ,long haired gay man falls for a strong Lesbian construction worker giving role-reversal a totally new meaning ; the female Knight 'n King carries their twins through pregnancy to birth ---a pair of kids voila ...a boy et a girrrl !!!!

Diamond in the Sky could also be Lynn in the Sky with Diamonds !

Congratualtions on superb plot control worthy of Jeffery Archer !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I wasn't sure about this story at the start, but I must say I am enjoying it immensely, it has to be one o the most original stories I have ever read on here.

HyperthalmusHyperthalmusabout 12 years ago
I have to toaly agree

With the last comment.... this is probably one of the best storeis I have read in a while, and I read a lot. Funny, Quiky, emotional, and real, or at least plausibly real...

Thank you for a great story.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 12 years ago
This has to be...

One of the most original stories I have seen on Lit. From the time I start reading a chapter to the end of it, I never stop smiling. It is a pure delight.

I can only thing of one score worthy of this work. 5*

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 12 years ago
Wonderfully satisfying...

To see everyone get his and her due.

As always, Major delivers the most delightful last words.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago
Just a few words of thanks.

Well this was definately a great story. These two have been between a rock and a hard place and made tracks across time. It has been wonderful watching them grow togehter. I am actually happy. I know I commented earlier, but I really wanted to say thank you Mostera1 for sharing this wonderful tale with us. I can't wait to see who you introduce next. Great job. You should be proud.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Excellent

You know this could be a real moneymaker as a film. It would be compelling and different......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!!

One of the best stories on this site. Just pure perfection!!! I hope that you right another series very soon!!!

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years ago

I loved and enjoyed this story.... Very nice names for the babies.

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
excellent chapter

loved the way all three of them got a shot or two in on Erik especially loved Major's contribution. i love this story and hope to read many more chapters rather you continue on or dare i ask for sequel

Great story very entertaining thank you for posting

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 12 years ago

a nice ending to a nice story. gotta love major as he defends and "laughs" at his prey and pisses on him, that was hilarious!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
#2 NOW THE DIAMONDS BEGIN THEIR JOURNEY

from the minds of society's mores, never forget cave ins occur without warning. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
NOW THE LUSTER HAS CUM THROUGH ALL THE POLISHING

the true essence begins to shine above for all to enjoy. TK U MLJ LV NV

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Another excellent chapter. I love the way- just this story. You are a master storyteller.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous