DIANA's sex-joy

Story Info
Sexual pleasure with Roger her ex-husband.
2.4k words
4.21
4.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana had been horny for her husband the entire day, but things kept getting in the way of "their" time. As they left their friend's house Christmas Eve night Diana asked Roger to pull over. "Is everything okay?" he kindly asked, pulling to the shoulder of the highway.

He didn't have a clue to what was going on. Diana was wet and her thighs were burning. The front seat to the old Buick was a bench so it made it easy for her to scoot close to him.

Her hand moved over the crease of his pants, pulled out his tucked shirt and slid up his bare chest. The touch of his skin was electrifying. Her mouth watered. Kissing her way from his stomach up his chest, he shuttered, "Oh baby that feels good." Climbing upon his lap, Diana started to devour the tender skin on his neck, one passionate kiss at a time.

His hands scraped gently down her back, lifting her skirt up to where his hands could hold her tush. They moved immediately to unbutton the buttons to her shirt.

One of his hands found her bra covered breast. His mouth made way to one of her hard nipples. Sucking it tenderly hard. Diana moaned, running her fingers through his hair.

Diana kissed his lips and made her way to his neck before her tongue moved up, and began sucking on his earlobes. Her wet mound was begging him to fill her.

By that time she moved off of him. Her hands uncontrollably had unbuttoned Roger's pants so his erection could be free. Without hesitation her mouth took in his stiff cock, stroking it with her hand while sucking it with her mouth.

Diana loved the taste of him. The smell of his skin, so sweet and musky. Long growing groans left his lips as her mouth and hand worked in perfect rhythm. She felt him throbbing in her mouth, and before she knew it he burst in her mouth. Diana met each throb with a twisting

stroke, and swallowed the delicious protein thinking he was finished, but to her surprise.

Roger laid her back, pushed her skirt up and pulled her pink lacy panties to the side. His tongue slithered into her pussy, licking its juices and sucking on her clit.

Her toes were curling. She was singing a high note as he brought her to orgasm. Diana's hands brushed through his short brown faded hair. His fingers drove into her. Pumping her the way she wanted his cock to.

Diana wailed out in delight, lingering on the border of ecstasy when she came for him. "I wanna to ride your cock!" Diana begged. Roger sat up and she did just what she said and wanted. She rode him harder than a cowboy on a rodeo bull. They moaned together in the euphoria of each other. Wrapping her in his arms tight, he came for the second time. They made out for a while after that before heading home where the night only got hotter.

Roger kept moving down until he reached Diana's pussy. Diana opened her legs because she was so ready to be licked, but instead he did something that no guy has ever done before.

He laid his head on her belly, with his face right next to her pussy. With his hand he started tracing circles on her leg, then her inner thigh, and then her belly.

Finally, he gently stroked the outside of her pussy and gently pulled her pubic hair. Diana looked down at him and the look on his face was as if he was in awe, like it was the first time he had ever seen her pussy. Diana ran her fingers through his hair and he said, "I love you pretty girl."

Roger and Diana were laying in bed and he started kissing her. It was very sweet; he was being very loving. He was looking into her eyes, softly touching her, telling her that she was beautiful and how much he loved her.

Diana started touching his dick because what he said made her want him. She closed her eyes while they continued to kiss. After several more minutes he told her to open her eyes.

When Diana did, he put his hands on her face, looked into her eyes and said, "Diana, you are the most beautiful woman in the world. How did I get so lucky to be your husband? I love you so much." Then he kissed her very sweetly and softly without removing his hands from her face.

While they were kissing they sat up and straddled her. He tipped her head back and held it in his arms and kissed her like he hadn't seen her in months.

Diana had his cock in her hand and by then it was so hard and she wanted it inside her. He stopped kissing her and rubbed his cheek against her. Then he kissed her ear and her neck and her shoulders and her chest. Gently he pushed her back onto the bed.

Now he straddled her on all fours. He kissed her nipples and sucked on them. He kissed between her tits and down to her belly button (he said that she had the cutest belly button ever). He kept moving down until he reached her pussy.

Diana opened her legs because she was so ready to be licked, but instead he did something that no guy has ever done before. He laid his head on her belly, with his face right next to her pussy.

With his hand he started tracing circles on her leg, then her inner thigh, and then her belly. Finally, he gently stroked the outside of her pussy and gently pulled her pubic hair.

Diana looked down at him and the look on his face was as if he was in awe, like it was the first time he had ever seen a pussy. She ran her fingers through his hair and he said, "I love you pretty girl."

Diana smiled and said, "I love you sexy man." He just continued to lay there running his fingers across her skin, kissing her gently, and breathing in the scent of her wet pussy.

Finally he rolled over and gently kissed her pussy lips. He kissed them the same way he kisses her real lips. He was sweet and soft and even slipped his tongue in like he was French kissing her.

He was in no hurry, but Diana was dying. She wanted him to do something but he just continued to be gentle and soft. Diana think after a while he must have sensed her angst because he got up on his knees then pushed her knees up. Diana felt her pussy open and her juices run down her ass.

He smiled and said, "let me clean that up for you." Then he licked her from her asshole to her clit. OMG, Diana thought that she was going to cum right then and there, but before she knew it he did it again, and then a third time!

By then she was moaning and in need of some serious movement on her clit, so she pushed his face down into her pussy. This inspired him to get a little aggressive and he went to town eating my whole pussy. He'd stop and suck on her lips then suck on her clit then go back to full on eating. Diana wanted his fingers inside of her, and she thought that he knew that she did, but he loves to torture her so he kept them away.

After several more minutes an orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. Diana screamed so loud she was sure all heard her moaning. She thought that would be it, and he would fuck her, but he just kept licking and sucking. He knows that after she cum from his licking she want to be fucked—immediately—but again he didn't do what she wanted because he wanted to torture her (I hate it, but I love it when he does that).

Only a couple of minutes passed until orgasm number two swept over her. By then his hands were on her tits, squeezing her nipples so hard that she felt shock waves down to her clit. These were amplified each time he sucked on her clit. Orgasm number two just kept going and going. Diana doesn't know how long it lasted but it felt like it was forever.

Finally, she did something which she had never done before—she begged him to stop. Of course he did, because he's that kind of guy, but then he looked up at her with concern on his face and said, "Babe, you okay?" All she could do was nod her head. She was covered in sweat and she could barely breathe.

Diana felt him crawling up her body until his face was next to her. Roger laid on top of her and began kissing her gently on the neck. She could smell and feel her juices on his face and it made her want to kiss him so bad. She grabbed his head and brought his lips to her and kissed him like she has never kissed a man before. He put his arms around her and they rolled to the side. They kissed long and deep—the kind that she can feel in her belly. She wanted to suck his cock so she tried to roll him over on his back, but he wouldn't let her.

Diana said, "C'mon baby I want your cock in my mouth."

"Nope," he replied. "This is all about you tonight."

"And that's why I want your cock in my mouth." Again his answer was no.

Just to prove his point that he was in charge, he rolled her onto her back and lay on top of her in that really sexy way guys do. He looked at her face and brushed the hair out of her eyes.

"You are so beautiful," he said. "How did I ever get you?"

Diana smiled and said, "I ask myself the same thing about you all the time."

They kissed softly, and then he shifted over so he was right on top of her. He reached down and pulled up one of her legs. He propped it up on his shoulder, then pushed up on his other arm and thrust his cock into Diana. She thought that she was going to explode. The feeling was incredible.

Diana said, "Baby I love your thick cock." He didn't say anything, but just smiled and looked at her with those incredible blue eyes. He was thrusting into her all the way then pulling back until just the head of his cock was inside her. He kissed her leg that was over his shoulder and she felt shivers all over.

"Baby," Diana said, "I love the way you fuck me."

"I'm not fucking you," Roger said sweetly. "I'm making love to you."

It made her heart melt because she knew that he really meant it. At that point Diana just gave herself fully to him and relaxed. She sank back onto the bed and let its softness surround her. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed his steady love-making.

After several minutes Diana could tell he was starting to feel it. He started making all the little noises he makes when his orgasm is building, but she could tell he was fighting it.

Diana put her hand on his face. "Baby," I said, "it's okay, just cum. You don't have to hold it for me." He opened his eyes and smiled at her. She continued, "You are so good, whenever you fuck me—" he raised his eyebrows and scowled at her. "I mean, whenever you make love to me," Diana corrected herself. "It's so good baby, I want you to cum for me, please?"

But he didn't. He got himself under control and just kept going. In a way she was glad he didn't cum because watching him fuck her is so sexy. The way he thrusts, the way he holds her, the way he looks at her. He is just so sexy—and in love with her.

Diana wanted his body next to her, so she moved her leg off his shoulder and pulled his face down to her. He grabbed her face again and they started kissing. She knew that one of his favorite things ever, is to kiss her like that while he's thrusting. He has said that it just feels so carnal and romantic at the same time and she totally agree with him. She loves it when he does that.

While he continued to kiss her, he started making the sexiest noises. His eyes were open and he had the look of adoration on his face—just like when he was looking at her pussy. Diana put her arms under his and wrapped them around his shoulders and held him so tight. He stopped kissing her and just leaned his forehead against her.

"I love you sexy man," Diana said.

He smiled and said, "I love you pretty girl."

When he said that, she almost started to cry. Between the way he was resting his forehead against her and the way he was, she thought that her heart would burst.

They just stayed like that, forehead to forehead, for she don't know how long, but it seemed like it was all night. Finally she couldn't hold her orgasm anymore and number three came over her with such force that she lost her breath. When it was done, she finally said to him, "Baby, please cum for me. Please come for me deep in my pussy."

"Okay," he said, moving his head next to her as she laid all the way back on the pillow. Diana put her arms and one of her legs around him and held him so tight.

He started thrusting into her harder than he had the whole time. After about ten strokes she could feel the muscles in his back and arms start to flex and she knew he was about to cum. Moments later, Roger arched his back and she felt the warmth of his cum inside her. She just watched him as he shuddered through the waves of his orgasm.

When the last of his cum was deposited safely inside Diana he rolled over on his side. Roger was looking at her, breathing hard, but he was smiling.

He reached over and touched her face.

"Diana," he said quietly between breaths, "I love you."

Diana scooted over next to him and said, "I love you too."

Roger pulled her to his chest and held her tight.