All Comments on 'Diane Leaves For College'

by Debbiel55

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, I hope she keeps the story lines going :)

Debbiel55Debbiel55over 2 years agoAuthor

Guy, I want to thank you for reading my stories. This has given me a chance to write of things I have had on my mind for years. The first story "Diane's Diary" is from my personal experiences with extra stuff added to make it more attention grabbing juice for the readers. But at the same time I was able to let out bottled up feelings and experiences that I have needed to let out for years, so again, Thank you for reading it. This story is just fantasies put together I have thought about and talked with guys while in the chat room. So it was because of our conversations and hearing what a lot of you guys like, I was able to come up with the ideas of writing this story of going to college.

Thanks for giving me the chance to express myself here the way I have. Thanks and enjoy all the juice writings on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDebbiel55@Debbiel55
Please read my whole profile, you might like the second to last paragraph... but then, maybe not. I don't want to cyber, so please don't ask. Right now I don't want to think, and just leave my mind blank. So if I'm not answering, its cause I'm not thinking about anything. I ...