Diane's Diary

Story Info
Diane discovers a love for other female bodies.
3.8k words
3.72
15.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Debbiel55
Debbiel55
37 Followers

Diane's Diary 1974

Diane Is beautiful, petite, stands a full 5'4" and just under 100lbs. She has this piercing beautiful smile, dad always tells her how beautiful her smile is and that seeing it brightens the day. Her smile radiates above her long legs, with a 28A cup upper body, her pretty wavy brunette hair accented by her wide round hazel eyes, beautiful lips that adds color to her face and her smile amplifies every bit of her body so that it doesn't matter if she has A or D cup size tits. Her smile and presentation is a positive example of the perfect customer service any company would love to have.

Diane works at her dad's store and has learned valuable lessons in customer service to be pleasant and smile for the customers. This helps when she carries the bags to the cars or the door because people want to give her a tip every time.

Her fun and easy going self spreads from work to play, she likes playing on the family farm, riding the horses, feeding the animals and running down to the canal alone or with her brothers to strip down to their undies, to swim in the canal. Diane gained a love for swimming which she has been involved ever since she can recall. She is raised with just brothers, and has traits of being a tomboy where she will get dirty, and rough play with anyone.

========

Dear diary:

We live in a small town on small farm land, we grow fruits and vegetables, with a couple cows and horses. I have chores on the farm but don't mind them. Dad has a neighborhood store in town where we sell some convenient items and produce from the farm. My job is to bag and carry out for the elderly to the cars or their house if they live within a few blocks.

New entry:

My day has been good, we went swimming in the canal today, and my brothers thought they could out swim me, but I'm still too fast for them, maybe next time. I need to get ready to go into my dad's store, but it's been fun lately because a few boys from college keep stopping by and talking with me... they're nice and fun to talk with, but I'm not interested in them, or any guys right now. Well I gotta go, I will find time to write later.

New entry:

Today (Sunday), we got ready for church. I watched mom get out of the shower and get ready. I like to watch mom put on makeup, she's so pretty and mostly wears dresses everyday of the week. I watched her put her panties on, and a girdle. I don't understand why she wears one, but it sure makes her tits plump up. I often look at mom and wish my tits would grow like hers, I got the genetic non growing gene, I guess ... someday I'm sure they will. Mom makes me wear a slip but with pretty lace, a dress or skirt with pantyhose every week to church. I'm 18 and still feel like a baby... I guess I will always be the baby to my parents and the way they treat me and my decisions. I guess I will continue to let that happen because I know it's important to be obedient to your parents.

I like seeing mom get ready, and she looks pretty even in her undies, she always pulls off looking the best at church in her high styled name brand dresses and makeup. She pulls it off looking as good as she does, not because she wears better clothes then anyone at church, but because she is so beautiful and she knows how to out dress the other moms using the right makeup. Also, because she's not much of a country girl as they are. Mom, not being such a country girl but I think of her more like a Broadway actress, with a perfect body. All of this is what makes mom so beautiful and pretty, I hope to be like her someday, she has a large dark haired bush below with a beautiful figure (which she has,) and such pretty round fair skinned breast, with a dark areola, and the cutest nipples. I like to see how pretty they look as she dresses, her legs look sexy even with her wearing pantyhose, which I hate to wear myself. Well I better finish getting ready for church.

New entry:

It's been a while since I last wrote in my diary, but just another day at the store. I carried some groceries to the house around the corner where I met one of our customers' grandson Tyrone, he's nice but old. Maybe I'll see him around if he comes into the store with his grandmother.

New entry:

College starts Monday, and I went shopping for clothes with mom, I know this should old fashioned, but its the way my mom is, she gets involved in everything I do, but it really is nice to have her around to help me as I start college. Yet, I like new clothes but mom thinks I need dresses for school. Dresses are for church not school, and she wants me to wear pantyhose to school, yuck. Most of the pairs are nude, or tan, but I got her to buy me white and black also, and if I have to wear them, I prefer to wear the white or black pairs, yet I still feel they are not for me, it's bad enough I wear them to church, now mom wants me to wear dresses to school. Hells bells, looks like I'm stuck wearing dresses, and pantyhose, like my mom does and she is 42 years old, I feel like I'm becoming one of them old ladies like my mom and will be stuck wearing dresses and pantyhose everyday of my life. It's bad enough that I have to wear them to church, but now I have to wear dresses a few days a week to school. Oh well, I know I have do obey my parents.

New entry:

Today is the first day of school and mom made me wear a dress. I would watch mom get dressed and she has pretty 36C breast. Now that I'm wearing dresses, I wish my tits grew like moms so I could be beautiful like she is with her big C cup rounded breast. Mine are so small and the dress looks dumb on me, like it just hangs without the roundness in the upper part of my dress. So much for that, but when we went shopping I had to get PE clothes, a gym romper suit (one piece), and an athletic bra... but I don't have tits to worry about- this is all dumb but she still bought me a tight fitting bra, that does nothing to give me boobs.

New entry:

It's been a few days now, and I'm getting comfortable at school, I guess I don't mind wearing dresses all that much. I mean I'm not on the farm like I use to be, so wearing them isn't that bad. I find that boys look at me more while I'm in a dress or skirt, and I think they like looking at me in my black hose, with pretty heels, and my satin blouse. Today we had to dress down in gym class and wear the one piece romper suit, the girl next to my locker is a year older. I think her name is Susan, but she is extremely beautiful, so sexy and pretty. Susan helped me with my lock today, and made me feel comfortable. She really is pretty, and has way pretty tits, I love how firm and big they are. I think she's in like a 32C, but so firm and cute. OK, I envy her body and love her tits. I look forward to seeing her more and need I say, I look forward to seeing her changing.

New entry:

Today I got home and stood in the mirror naked, and looked at my tits as I cupped them and pushed them up. I want my tits to grow like the other girls at school. I watched a few girls remove their bras today and just stared at their pretty tits, but most of the girls cover up as they

change in and out of there clothes, yet I found myself doing the same. I would wrap the towel around me as I undressed and put my clothes on over the towel then I removed the towel. But today we were told we have to shower or lose points in class.. I'm just trying to figure out how to take a shower without getting naked in front of others.

New entry:

Today in the gym I was listening to other girls talking about boys. I am shocked to hear how crude and potty mouth some of the girls are. We live in a small religious town, the girls I know from church even talk about how boys like girls with big tits, and how they fuck, but you wouldn't hear them say that at church. But now I'm imagining what it would look like watching them fucking the boys, and all I can think of is how they would hold their stiff cocks, and slide it inside a beautiful pink pussy. Now I'm thinking more about other girls pussies, I'm so bad for thinking this, but I think I really like looking at others down there, with their pretty pubic hair, and the peek at there slits gets my mind wondering in nasty but exciting thoughts.

After we got back in the locker room, I started to check out other girls as they changed, and looked at their tits and tried to peek at their vulva's. As I was taking in the view, and saw so many different shaped breasts, and so much pubic hair, but the one I still love seeing most of all is the girl who has a locker next to mine, her name is Susan and wow, she's pretty and I love her tits. She is a year older and so beautifully mature, standing a bit taller, with a slim built, perky and firm tits, long straight red hair to the mid of her back, with a pale but beautiful light completion that fades her freckles to almost unnoticeable complexion. I would say her breasts are a 32C and she always dresses so pretty, wearing dresses, flare leg high waist jeans, bodysuits and whatever she wears looks so darling on her, but that's just what is on the outside, I love seeing her in her undies. She always wears soft pretty bras and panties that mostly match. I want a body shirt like she wears, and I want soft pretty undies that match. But mom will never buy them for me. Once I asked mom if I can get a body shirt but she flat out said NO, because a young girl should not be touching between her legs like that to snap the shirt together. I like look at Susan in her body shirt, it looks so adorable on her, I like how it forms her body, and give the appearance of long legs. Well I have thoughts of Susan often now.

New entry:

I can not believe my eyes today. I was amazed as I watched Sue slide her panties off, and saw a full red bush emerge as she took her blue matching panties off. Then looking at her full red bush, and thinking my pussy don't look as pretty, I don't have as much pubic hair. But I like seeing her red hair and the touch a pink below. This image is permanently etched in my brain forever but I love it. I went home today and started to think about her more and more as I watched myself in the mirror and touching my pubic hair, but with the thoughts of wanting to be friends and even thinking how it would be to kiss her. I want to be besties with her and do stuff I hear others do with boys. I would love to get a real up close look at her vulva, and touch her red hair and spread her labia to get a closer look at her.

New entry:

At school most of the girls go to church together and are very modest, yet they talk way slutty. So that is funny why many of them tend to avoid undressing in front of each other without covering up. Sue doesn't go to church, and maybe that's why she openly strips in front of me and showers totally nude. I've started to shower totally nude next to Sue as she showers. But some girls will shower with bra and panties on and just have wet undies under their clothes the rest of the day. So if they are like me, I only have cotton bras and panties, and they stay wet most of the day. All this gave me an idea that might get mom to buy me pretty matching bra and panties... I'll have to think about it more.

New entry:

Today, I was watching the other girls in the shower and the ones who wear their undies while showering wear nylon, satin or rayon material because they will dry faster then cotton. So I used that to talk with mom, to see if I could get her to buy me pretty panties and bras. I said, "mom, I need thin silky, or rayon soft panties" she asked why- I told her I have been watching the other girls what they wear pretty undies and how fast their panties dry" I never got a chance to explain what I was talking about and how we take showers with them on. All she probably heard was "I'm looking at other girls changing and they are pretty in there underwear" Then something about panties being wet... well that's not what I was talking about, but mom didn't hear that. Mom gave me a lecture of the lifetime on how wrong it is for girls to like girls, and I have to save myself to marry a worthy man.

====

New entry which now will merge with the years to come without breaks:

I'm on the school swim team and love being with the team and hanging with the girls, but I find myself looking more and more at them as they change, and as we swim. I know someone is going to notice I look at them, but now because of the lecture mom gave me, I now felt wrong for the times I viewed Sue and the other girls undressing. For all the times I sneaked a peek at her totally naked, sitting on the bench, as she lifted her leg to put her pretty panties on and I got an eye full of her pink girl parts covered around it with red pubic hair.

After that I tried to stop looking but I would still see at times. I stopped talking to her because I was scared of my thoughts, and I knew I should focus on boys. I never had a desire to date a boy, but felt I had to hang out with and around boys cause it was more easy to do that then have girlfriends to do stuff with. Plus with me being more of a tomboy, I got along well with boys.

I guess consequences happen when you are nice to boys. Lots of boys would come into work, I'm wearing makeup and padded bras to make my tits look bigger. I would be visited by a lot of boys. One of them was older and I knew him from when he would come in with his grandma, he's about 26 but cute and funny. He is 7 years older, and I've been to his house because I had delivered there many times. He flirted a lot and I was being nice back to him as I was with everyone who came in. I loved his grandma and she always talked about her apple pies.

One day Tyrone invited me over for grandma's apple pie, so after work I went over, but grandma wasn't there. I didn't even see any pie but Tyrone insisted that I needed to relax and said I needed a massage. He said he knew what he was doing and took classes on how to give massages. He rubbed my back and it felt good, so I started to do what he asked me to do. He got me to lay down and massage my back then told me I needed to take off my shirt. I was naïve and took it off but still had on my bra. Next I knew he was pulling my jeans and panties off. Yet he covered me with a sheet, and placed a hot towel over my head. He was rubbing my back then asked me to roll over, I was totally naked at this point, other then just the sheet over me, and the towel over my face. I could feel him massaging my legs but felt his hand slide up between my legs and touch me around my pubic hairs. I could see somewhat where the towel wasn't covering by my nose. I saw that he had gotten naked, and I saw his huge cock, so huge it scared me, then he started to lick my pussy and fondle my tits. I felt nothing sexually from it and I knew I liked girls, but this was still 1975 and lesbians are not talked about in our small religious town. I was so scared I asked for fresh hot towels.

As he went to get them I grabbed my clothes and ran out the door naked trying to dress myself as I was running. I never told anyone and deep inside me I hated boys even more then before. But I knew as I was taught in church and in the home that I was to marry a man. I had more and more thoughts about girls but knew my thoughts and desires were wrong and a sin. I was on the swim team and loved watching the other girls, but could never slip and let it be known that I like girls. But every chance I got I would take to watch them undress. But reminded myself that it's a sin and needed to focus on being with boys.

I found myself and kinda forced myself to hang with boys to not bring suspension. Later I started to date boys and in one of my college classes, I found a nice boy who I knew would never hurt me and he was raised with strict religious parents as I was and with good morals, Brent is a good man and fun to be around. We ended up getting married and having 4 boys. After having children and gaining weight, my body is not what it once was, my tits now are larger and sag so bad, my tummy is not the tight firm abs it once was. How time and age can be cruel. Today I still have thoughts of girls but I can never bring myself to tell him, because I know his views and upbringing on the whole idea.

Now we have been married for 38 years, our boys are grown up, and married and I like to sneak peeks when I can at other women, even at times I like watching porn. I still can not bring myself to telling Brent that I have always been attracted to women, and would love to be with one or have one in our relationship. So we keep living this lie until recently, when Brent and I found this cave in Logan Canyon, in an area hard to get to, and so secluded no one could find it except by accident as we did while hiking. This cave has no signs of ever being explored and you have to repeal down the face of a cliff covered by blind spots. As Brent and I entered the cave, our flashlights didn't give much light so we felt with our hands in the dark touching the walls, and shuffling our feet, the tunnel turned deep deep inside. As we went around what felt to be a bend in the tunnel we could see light, but this light was not from any opening, it was not from a flashlight or a burning torch. The light was from what appeared to be millions of little dots on the wall that looked like stars and constellations. We found ourselves in a large camber and we could see the dots all around us gave the impression they were floating on the walks of the chamber.

All of a sudden one of the stars appeared to be shooting across the cave wall, I said to Brent; "Hey look, it's a shooting star, I'm going to make a wish." So silently, I wish that I could have a sexy body again, and that Brent would desire to touch firm breasts and pussy and more. Just as I made my wish, the room filled with brightness as if it had exploded. I turned to Brent, but couldn't see him, yet my eyes started to adjust from the brightness. Now, I could see I was in a room and the figure of someone seated, but it didn't look like Brent. As my eyes cleared more I realized I was no longer in the cave, but it looked like a locker room and someone sitting there with one leg up on the bench. I gained better focus and saw I was looking at Susan, and she was naked, with a leg up ready to put her foot in her panties and a view of her pink pussy and red pubes.

After witnessing this I quickly touched my tits, and felt small tits again. With my other hand I reached down and felt my naked body touching my thin pubic hairs over my vulva. I didn't understand what happened or what year it was, or even if this was a dream but right now I didn't care, I was in my sexy beautiful young body and I wasted no time as I asked, "Sue, would you go shopping with me to buy soft sexy underwear, saying this as I use my grand contagious smile, she replied "I thought you would never ask" reaching her hand out for mine to help her stand up as we gave each other a deep and lasting kiss.

The end.

Debbiel55
Debbiel55
37 Followers