All Comments on 'Diane's Diary'

by Debbiel55

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Short, captivating piece that drew me into it/the main character. Nicely written with expectation that we can look forward to more. Thanks for sharing your imagination.

Debbiel55Debbiel55over 2 years agoAuthor

Guys, thank you for your messages, I should have sat a day or two before I submitted my story so that I could have read over it a couple times and made corrections as I saw them. For this I'm sorry that it made it difficult for many of you to read the story, so I hope that my revision will be better. This is my first story ever and I appreciate the constructive criticism which helped me realize I needed to make corrections. I want to thank you guys for reading my story and letting me write it the best way I know how. All you guys are great!

TamawolfTamawolfover 2 years ago

Interesting start to what could be a promising series. Keep up the good work.

RlyanRlyanover 2 years ago

Nice idea, a reset and do-over.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m glad you’ve taken the plunge. Learn from the way you’ve done it. It’s a great story, I love your style and I hope you write more. An arousing tale.

StevensinStevensinover 2 years ago

Interesting story and I loved the format (Diary). It felt incredibly honest, and was touching yet exciting to learn about the hidden desires, wishes. It is always arousing to learn of secrets, erotic dreams. The description of peeking, the wet nylon panties and the openness in fantasizing all were inspired. Keep writing and sharing!

chasingpantieschasingpantiesover 2 years ago

Great story with a creative format. It is erotic to hear of the young girls secret desires and sensual thoughts. Seems like this would be perfect as a series. Thanks for taking the time and writing this.

Happyfun1Happyfun1over 2 years ago

Very sexy story, slow going so it builds the imagination. Keep writing I enjoy your style MMMMMM

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hi nice story kept going hope see more new friend xfreebirdx

kymusicguykymusicguyover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the story and the concept. Your writing style is very unique which I enjoy in this and your other story. I like how you incorporate all facets of your life and surroundings into the story - makes it very realistic. I could see everything. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDebbiel55@Debbiel55
Please read my whole profile, you might like the second to last paragraph... but then, maybe not. I don't want to cyber, so please don't ask. Right now I don't want to think, and just leave my mind blank. So if I'm not answering, its cause I'm not thinking about anything. I ...