Who is Milly? Pt. 01

Story Info
Journey of Eve in discovering Milly.
1.1k words
4.14
4.1k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Minho_9
Minho_9
5 Followers

There she was with her flowy brown hair, warm pearl like face, and bouncy ass. With innocent eyes she looked at me. With the most purest smile she stood there in her red dress sticking to her body. She was an embodiment of love for me, With her long legs and big bosom she looked like a super-model. The only thing piercing my heart was, she was not mine..

She was not mine to be touched, to be caressed, to be enveloped in my arms. She was his. She was of that girl who never treated her like I would. She was not loved as she deserved. But she was his, not mine.

We were at a party. It was night, with fairy lights decorating the walls. It was dimly lit. People dancing, touching and kissing. While I stood there amidst them looking at her from far. through the door to the balcony, she was shining. In the yellowish light, I could see her smiling and hugging him. Breaking my heart as she always did she was far from me.

"Ouucchhh... Sorry,," There I was interrupted in my agony.

A girl accidently hit me and spilled her drink on me. With her vibrant blue eyes, she looked at me apologetically.

"I am really sorry.. Do you want me to help you? Here take tissues.." She handed over a mess of tissues. I was reluctant to take those tissues. But she looked at me as if waiting. So I grabbed it and said, "Its okay. You fine?"

"Yeah.. I am cool. But really sorry. "

"Its really okay"

As I looked back to the balcony she was not there. I jerked my mini-dress a little. It was all wet. I made my way to the washroom all distracted with the happenings. As I knocked on the closed door of the washroom, the door opened. And she walked out of the door.

With her hazel eyes, she looked at me beaming with a smile.

"Heya! How's the night going?"

"H..Hi.. Its going great."

She looked down at my dress.

"Doesn't look like that."

"Aahh.. yes. Someone spilled on me."

"Need some help?"

The thought of her helping me with my dress made my heart skip a beat. We unwrapping each other out of these dresses and ravishing each other all night. I could give anything for this to come true.

"Yes. If you can.."

"Come on in.." she said.

She was my classmate from the college. We were in the second year. I knew her from before. I saw her many times in the guitar classes during my high school. But she didn't notice me then. But now we go to the same parties. We attend the same classes. But I can never approach her with my real intentions.

I walked in the small washroom with her. She went near the basin. And turned at me. Looking directly into my eyes, she stretched out her hand.

"Come.."

"Cum..." that's what I was hearing.

I walked towards her and before I could realize, I raised my hands in the air and pulled my dress up right above my head and gave it to her. I was in a violet laced bra and matching panties.

Oh shit.. I guess it was the booze working on me. What did I just do? She would totally think I am a creep.

She looked at me, with her eyes wide open in astonishment. She kept the dress aside and walked towards me. And before I could realize cupped my right breast over the bra.

"You have really good boobs, buddy! How are they so plump? Do you exercise something different?"

Seriously? This is what she said after holding my boobs. My mind was swarming with feelings undeciphered. I was about to explode.

"I...I.. don't know.."

"D..do you like it?"

"Hell yes! I wish I had same boobs.."

"But yours are better than mine. See.." I grabbed her breasts for the first time, even if outside the dress. And gave it a nice squeeze. Yes, I was taking advantage of the situation.

I could hear her laughter roar in that small room. There we were standing holding each other's breasts. She walked in closer and looked in my eyes.

'I wish I could have you.', that's what I wanted to say to her.

But instead I said, "Well you want to see my treasure better?"

She looked a little surprised. And then made a grave face and replied, "Why not?"

I was taken aback with her answer, But I didn't want to lose the opportunity.

So I slowly slid my hand behind and unhooked my bra. One strap at a time, I took it off the shoulders.

As I pulled my bra down, her eyes widened. Was she interested? Was she liking it? Or is this all a joke for her? I couldn't come to a conclusion.

She stepped closer until we were breaths apart, and slowly squeezed my boobs. Not losing eye contact for even a moment. My pink nipples became harder. She looked down and smirked.

Was this even real? I was in a bathroom with the woman I loved and she was squeezing my boobs.

I took the cue, and pushed her on the wall. I put my hand above her head on the wall. Looking deeply into her eyes, I went directly for her lips. With my lips parted I was having her. Enveloping her beautiful waist with the other hand.

At first she was hesitant then she started to give in. She was kissing me back!

Suddenly she turned me around. She was the one pinning me to the wall now. She slowly went down with her mouth to my neck. Biting it gently, she started going more down.

Knock...!

The spark just vanished. I was having my first intimate kiss with the girl of my dreams. And it was interrupted with a knock.

"Hey Milly! You still in there? You alright?"

Shit! It was her boyfriend. She was literally kissing me.

As if we came back to senses she stepped back suddenly. Looked at the door and me. She threw the dress at me and replied.

"Yeah me fine baby. I was just helping Eve with her wet dress. One minute."

I dressed up fast and went near the door. Opened it fast and walked out. She was confident no matter what happened.

She went and hugged her boyfriend Jack.

It made me look back at her and made me confused. Did it really happen or was I hallucinating? How is she so okay? Is this normal for her?

It made me question, was she as perfect as I thought she was? Though it was a memory I want to cherish.

Who was Milly?

Minho_9
Minho_9
5 Followers