Diane's Fall Ch. 09a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie had blushed, trying to deny Dianes assertion, but not very strongly. Shortly after Diane had finished her second glass, The sexy older blonde had proved her point by ordering the younger woman to bend over her desk, pointing out that whether or not she chose to do it would have nothing to do with her maintaining her job.

Maddie had resisted, faintly. But once Diane had circled behind her and began stroking her shoulders and laying soft kisses on her neck, Maddies resistance had dissipated.

Less than a minute later, Diane had the taller girl leaning over against her desk, the leggings Maddie wore, pulled down below her knees as Diane plunged two fingers in and out of her wet slit. Shed made the brown-headed young physical therapist repeatedly come before leaving her leaning there panting against the desk.

Diane had then returned to her chair, sitting behind the desk and turning sideways, instructing Maddie to come to her with a wiggle of her finger.

Shed sent the younger woman home that night with her face covered in Dianes essence, instructing her that she was not to wash it off before greeting her husband and kissing him. Maddie had been servicing her needs daily since then, and with ever-increasing vim and vigor. So much so that Diane had started to wonder just how long the young womans marriage would last.

She was sitting in her spacious office on the couch parked next to the sizable one-way window that looked out over the gym floor. Diane had a single shoeless foot hiked up on the seat of the sofa, her legs splayed open with the other foot resting on the floor. Maddie was down on her knees, something that shed become quite accustomed to since becoming Dianes submissive. The sexy blonde had one hand curled in Maddies ponytail as the sensual young strumpet lewdly sucked and slurped t her pussy.

"Does Mike have any clue yet what a submissive little lesbian whore you are?" Diane asked playfully as she stared down at the activity on the floor. She didnt really intend for the young beauty to reply; she just wanted to humiliate her. Diane had discovered that Maddie enjoyed a certain amount of it, as well as a little sensual pain.

"Mmmmh," Maddie cooed in response as she sucked at Dianes clit. Diane couldnt help but smile at the zealous way Maddie attacked her pussy. Her oral skills had gotten to the point that they rivaled any woman Diane had ever been with, except for Kayla or Carrie.

The ringing of Dianes cell broke her concentration. Looking at the screen, she could see that Lena was calling, undoubtedly on the walk between her final two classes of the day.

"What do you need, daughter?" Diane answered the call, trying to steady her breathing as Maddie diligently attacked her clit in a blatant display of brattiness. She couldnt help but smile down at the sexy brunette who stared back at her with flirtatious eyes.

"Hey, Mommy," came Lenas singsong reply, the same voice she always used whenever she wanted something. "How is your day going?"

"Very busy," Diane replied as she pressed down on the back of Maddies head, grinding her pussy against the younger womans face.

"Im sorry, Mom."

Diane rolled her eyes, knowing that Lena had little real interest in the events of her day. It was clear she had an ulterior motive for making the call, and it usually centered around her friends or some boy. Of late, particularly since around the time things had diverted disastrously sideways between her and Lana, the older of the two twins had gone out with a seemingly endless line of boys. Shed never shown any real interest in individual dating before then, preferring the group dates kids seemed to favor these days.

"Hey, I was wondering if youd mind if I went and studied over at Jareds house tonight. He had all of this calculus stuff last year and says he can explain it in a way the teacher doesnt."

Diane couldnt help but blanch, knowing that Lena understood her calculus just fine; both of her girls were geniuses with numbers. It was far more likely that what Jared wanted to teach her daughter had to do with things of a carnal nature. The boy was taking a gap year while doing a few online classes before heading out of state for school next summer. So in Lenas eyes, that made him a college student and thus far more desirable than the boys she went to high school with.

"No can do, not tonight," Diane said, trying to keep her voice steady as she felt her climax beginning to build. "Kayla wants to take you out to dinner tonight, just the two of you."

"Oh, okay," Diane heard her daughter reply, Lenas voice sounding surprised. "Any idea why?"

Diane was never one to lie to her daughters, feeling it set a terrible precedent. But she wanted to be vague enough in her answer that Lena didnt want to give her guff about going.

"She said that she wanted to pick your brain about something and that the two of you hadnt got to hang out in awhile anyway."

Diane felt her climax hit, holding the phone away from her mouth and biting her lip to keep from crying out. And Maddie, as usual, was doing her best to make it last as long as possible, her tongue dancing lightly over the surface of the Dommes clit.

When shed regained a measure of self-control, Diane brought the phone back to her ear, hearing her daughter calling her name repeatedly.

"Im here, Lena. I thought Id spotted something going on down on the gym floor, but it was nothing. Can you repeat what you said?" Diane asked as she watched Maddie lick at the juices that had accumulated between her legs. The sexy kinesiologist smiled up at her, pleased with the reaction shed gotten out of her Mistress.

"I said, do you know what it was she wanted to talk about? I mean, Im always up for hanging out with Kayla, you know that but this just seems out of the blue, so Im just curious."

Pushing Maddie away, Diane swung her bare leg to the floor while trying to figure out exactly how to respond. She could easily give her daughter a half-truth here and not feel guilty, but why? Diane knew that Lena would only be upset once she figured out that her mother hadnt told her everything.

"It has to do with you and your sister. Like me, shes curious as to why the two of you suddenly cant stand the sight of one another."

Diane could literally hear the huff from her child on the other end of the line. She imagined Lena rolling her eyes, one hand propped up on her hip with a look of disgust on her face. And while Diane knew that Lena wouldnt refuse, she could tell her daughter wanted to do just that.

"Fine, but I dont know what good its going to do," Lena finally said in reply.

"And why exactly is that, Hon? You could save us all the trouble and just confide in me."

There was a pause on the other end of the line. And for a moment, Diane thought that the harder headed of her twins was going to acquiesce. But her hopes were quickly dashed.

"Ill give Kayla a call and find out when and where she wants to meet. But Im not making any promises."

Diane smiled to herself, knowing that Lena would have a hard time resisting her charismatic girlfriend. It was as if Kayla was the Pied Piper of the female species, and there were few that Diane had met that could deny her song.

"Ill have her call you, so make sure you answer."

The rest of Dianes day was spent handling parents with questions and meeting with potential new customers. She did find a few minutes late in the day to bend Maddie over her desk and fuck the sexy young thing to a noisy climax. Diane had run her fingers through the younger womans blonde hair afterward as Maddie sucked her cream from the surface of Dianes strapon.

Lanas car was sitting in the driveway when Diane got home. The younger of her twin daughters had taken to eschewing her social life since her rift with Lena. It made Diane sad and left her mystified as to what could be so bad as to make Lana want to shut herself off from her friends. A girl as beautiful and intelligent as her daughter should be dating and enjoying all her senior year had to offer. Instead, she was moping around the house when her nose wasnt buried in a book.

Diane found Lana at the kitchen island with a laptop browser sitting open to a college site. Lanas finger deftly worked the pad as she scrolled through the pages, though her eyes seemed glazed over to Diane.

"Hey, Mom," Lana said without looking up. Her head rested against the palm of her free hand as she chewed at her bottom lip.

"Hi, sweetie. What are you doing there?"

Releasing a sigh, Lana sat up and finally looked Dianes way before saying, "Not much really. I was just looking at some of the online courses offered next semester. I thought I might take a couple to get a head start before enrolling in the summer."

Diane forced a smile she didnt truly feel as she stared back at her child. She didnt want Lana to know how high her level of concern had grown for the teen. Shed tried gently nudging Lana to no avail into revealing what was eating at her. But tonight, Diane had decided to take an entirely different tack.

"Did you have any plans tonight?"

Diane walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine, setting it on the counter before turning back towards the kitchen cabinets. When she saw Lana shake her head while trying to hold back the sad look in her eyes, she reached into the cupboard and pulled down two glasses.

"How about the two of us head out onto the sun porch and enjoy a glass of wine together? Its been ages since you and I have had a chance to just sit and talk."

Diane could see the instant surprise in her daughters eyes, and perhaps just a hint of suspicion as well. Shed never before offered one of her daughters alcohol, so Lana had to be wondering why now?

"O...kay," Lana said, cocking an eyebrow at her mother. And while there wasnt distrust in her expression, it was clear that her offer made Lana feel she was on shifting ground.

"Come on, we can take advantage of having the house to ourselves until your sister and Kayla get home. You know how noisy Lena can be."

Lana didnt reply to Dianes gentle dig at her sister. The two made their way into the solarium, where Diane sat down on the couch, patting the empty seat next to her. She watched intently as Lana joined her, tucking her legs beneath her body.

Diane opened the wine and poured them both a glass of red, not skimping on either. She had no desire to get Lana drunk, but tipsy might help loosen her tongue.

Watching as Lana sipped at her glass, Diane wasnt at all surprised to see that her daughter seemed right at home with the taste of the alcohol. She wasnt naive enough to believe it was the first time Lana had tasted an adult beverage.

"So, why the sudden need to treat me like an adult?"

Diane couldnt help but give her daughter a sly smile, knowing the teen could intuit she had something up her sleeve. But Lana said nothing, just taking another sip of her wine as Diane began to query her about school and anything new regarding her college plans. Diane listened attentively as her daughter rambled on eloquently, especially when it came to her college plans. As she talked, Lana consumed more of her wine, her words coming a bit slower as she wound down on the subject.

Lanas glass was nearly empty once she was done. Wanting to keep her talking, Diane gave her daughter another half glass, hoping to keep her tongue lubricated.

Diane talked about her day, leaving out her escapades with Maddie, and discussed how the business was doing overall. Lana then began to question her mother about her relationship with Kayla. While Lena had always seemed to see her mothers involvement with Kayla as a means of increasing her popularity. Lana had always been very inquisitive, prying for details as to the inner workings of her mothers bond with her lover. At first, Diane had taken Lanas questions as nothing more than those of a young woman looking to figure out what made up a loving relationship. But as time passed, Diane more and more began to wonder if her daughter wasnt a bit curious about what being with a woman was like.

By the time their discussion had finally wound to an end, Diane was reasonably sure that Lana seemed far more relaxed and was slightly slurring her words. If there was ever a time to get her to open up, this was it.

"Whats going on between you and your sister, Lana? Your entire life youve always been able to talk to me. Youve always shared what was going on in your life. I dont understand why youre cutting me out now."

Lana ran her finger around the inside rim of her empty glass, her eyes glazed over in what appeared to be deep thought. Diane watched as her daughters finger tapped at the cup as she struggled to make up her mind how to reply.

Diane reached out and took her daughters free hand, grasping it gently in the hope that it would offer Lana the comfort necessary to unburden her mind.

"I...I cant...youd never see me the same again if I told you, Mom."

"Come on now, honey. I cant imagine you being capable of doing anything that would disappoint me like that. I love you more than youll ever know, your sister too."

Diane watched as tears welled in Lanas eyes and began to roll down her cheeks. But they didnt seem to be birthed from sadness or grief. There was a fire in her gaze that said they were born from frustration and anger.

"You just dont know, Mom. Ive done something that I dont think Lena will ever forgive me for. She hates me now, and I cant blame her. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I just couldnt stop myself."

Diane found herself utterly perplexed now. What could sweet, respectful, and innocent Lana have done that was so wrong? And why would a typically loudmouthed Lena choose to stay silent about it? Her nature would usually be to scream bloody murder if shed been done wrong.

Whatever the hell was going on, Diane was even more sure now that she had to find out.

"Lana, please tell me. I promise that whatever it is, we can get through it together. And Lena doesnt hate you. She could never hate you. I cant help the two of you get past this, though if I dont know what the problem is."

Lanas bottom lip quivered, her hands clenched into fists as they pressed into her thighs.

"I fell in love, Mom. I fought it for as long as I could and tried to deny myself. But I couldnt help it and finally gave in."

Diane was instantly confused. What would that have to do with Lena? Had Lana taken an interest in one of the boys that Lena favored? Was that what had caused the split?

"Im a little lost here, Lana. Help me out. Was this boy someone that your sister had been dating?"

That got a flustered wave of the hands from Lana, who flopped back on the couch with an exasperated sigh and said, "Really, Mom? With all that youve been through to finally get to where you are in life, and your first thought goes to me falling for some drab boy?"

Dianes eyes went wide, and her cheeks flushed. Lana was right. How could she have failed to entertain the possibility that one of her girls could be gay? Particularly given the confusion that had ruled her life until shed met Kayla.

"Im sorry, baby. I should have considered that as a real possibility. I guess Im still hanging on to my old-fashioned upbringing despite being in love with a woman myself," Diane admitted as she reached out and pulled her daughter to her, enveloping her in her arms. "Why would you be afraid to admit that, baby? Surely you dont think it would disappoint me?"

With a shake of her head, Lana said, "No, I knew that wouldnt matter to you, or at least I didnt think it would."

"Then what?"

Diane felt Lana stiffen in her arms, almost going rigid. Her heart broke at the feel of her daughters tears against the bare skin of her neck.

"Shell never love me the way I do her, Mom. She hates me now and wont even talk to me. I knew what I was feeling made me a sick person. But living with her was like being a recovering addict and having your drug of choice on hand all day long. I finally couldnt resist giving in..." Lana said, her voice filled with anguish and her chest heaving.

And suddenly, it all made sense. Lenas avoidance of her sister and the open animosity shed exhibited towards Lana whenever circumstances did bring them into contact. Diane held her daughter, comforting her as her mind went to Dana. She remembered crouching under Kaylas desk and hearing her sister admit to fantasizing about having sex with her when they were younger. Was that what it was like for Dana? And how much more intense were those feelings magnified by the closeness of her daughters being twins?

Realizing she hadnt reacted to her youngest daughters revelation and knowing that Lana was likely waiting to be condemned, Diane knew that she needed to settle her daughters mind and tactfully dig deeper to find out what had happened.

But the sound of the front door opening followed by Lenas loud laughter instantly broke the connection Diane had formed with Lana. The teen broke away from her and dashed the stairs leading down into the basement. Diane followed, her eyes briefly catching sight of a stunned Kayla and Lena before entering the stairwell and descending its depths.

**********

The door to Lanas room was, of course, locked. Diane knocked lightly, pleading for her daughter to open the door in a hushed voice. It took her several attempts before she heard a click from the other side of the door.

Lana sat at the desk her father had given her. Her face was buried in her hands, her chest heaving slightly as she cried. Diane went to Lana and wrapped her arms around the younger woman, kissing her cheek. Bringing her lips to Lanas ear, Diane said in a low voice, "Its alright, Lana. I know youre confused by what youre feeling, but theres nothing wrong with you. We cant control who we fall in love with. Do you think I wanted to fall in love with a high school senior? Sometimes Cupids arrows send us in the most confounding of directions."

Turning her head towards Diane, Lana said, "But it was incest, Mom. I fell in love with my twin sister and seduced her." Her face squinching up in a pained expression and her voice tense, Lana added, "I did things to her, Mom...I cant...dont make me say it, Mom. I cant. Im too ashamed."

"Its okay, baby," Diane said softly as she hugged Lana tighter. Kissing the younger womans forehead, Diane added, "And Lena doesnt hate you. Id imagine shes as confused by all of this as you are. Maybe thats why shes been acting out the way she has. Just promise me that youll be patient and give me a chance to speak with your sister. Dont do anything drastic, and if you need to talk, then Im always willing to listen, Kayla too."

After getting Lana soothed into a reasonably calm state. Diane excused herself, promising to check in on her daughter later. She made her way to the stairway, noticing that the door to Lenas room was still open, the room empty. When she reached the top of the stairs, Diane found Lena sitting at the kitchen island, sipping at a latte while looking at her phone.

"Did you two have fun catching up?"

Lena didnt bother turning around, nor did she bother answering her mothers question. Instead, she said, "What is wrong with Lana?" There was a clear hint of concern present in the teens voice, though she tried to hide it.

Diane released a small sigh. She knew Lena was wholly aware of her sisters issues, just as she knew that Lena was testing her to see what Lana had told Diane. But before discussing the situation with Lena. Diane wanted to find out what information Kayla had managed to finagle from Lena.

Despite knowing how much Lena hated such things. Diane grabbed her daughter from behind in a hug and kissed her cheek, drawing a squeal of protest from the fledgling young woman. When Lena tried to break her hold, Diane just held tighter.

123456...8