Diane's Fall Ch. 09a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,304 Followers

When Maddie was positioned in front of her, Beth wasted no time in lowering her face between the younger womans legs. Diane smiled at the sight as she drizzled lube onto the cocks surface and began to stroke it all along the surface. The gorgeous switch could see the glistening moisture coating Beths vaginal lips, so Diane doubted her friend would need any lube herself. She lined up the head of her faux-cock and dredged it between Beths cleft, drawing a moan of pleasure from the sexy brunette.

Beth released a groan of sheer delight when her Mistress sunk the length of the cock into her sodden cunt. Diane paused there, allowing her submissive friend to adjust to its girth. When she felt Beth was ready, Diane brought her hand down on the right globe of her submissives ass with a resounding smack.

"Okay, both of you sluts know that you arent allowed to come without permission, right?"

Maddie, who was already breathing hard from Beths skilled oral ministrations, and Beth both replied in the affirmative to their Mistress. Diane began gradually sawing the substantial purple cock through Beths silky depths. The Domme wanted to let her friends climax build slowly to the edge of its peak before denying her the pleasure of going over the other side.

Diane slowly built up the pace of her thrusts. Each of her strokes drove Beth forward slightly into Maddies dripping cunt as she lapped lasciviously at her second pussy of the day. The young physiotherapist was clearly on the precipice of her climax and struggling to hold off. Maddie was so submissive that Diane knew she would consider it a sin to come without permission.

Three times Diane brought Beth to the peak of ecstasy only to stop thrusting, much to the chagrin of both women beneath her. The Domme smiled to herself, knowing that it was time to gift both women release they both hungered for so intensely.

"Get ready sluts," Diane said as she once again began to pick up the pace, pistoning the thick cock in and out of Beths opening. "Im going to let you both come, but I expect you to do it on my command and not before."

"Yes...Mis...Mistress," Maddie sputtered out, sounding tortured, her face clenched into a mask of concentration as she struggled to hold off. Beth merely moaned her acquiescence, nodding her head as she began to suck at Maddies clit.

Diane began to pound the gel cock relentlessly into Beths cunt, the squelching sound of the dildos penetration into Beths sodden opening filling the room along with the moans of ecstasy from the two submissives.

"Im going to count it down. When I give the order, both of you may come," Diane said confidently. "Three...two...one...COME FOR ME! COME FOR YOUR MISTRESS!

Both women climaxed simultaneously, Maddie squirting her release, inundating Beths chin and neck. For her part, Beths body stiffened, her thighs quivering as she groaned into Maddies cunt. The younger submissive held Beths head tightly against her groin as the convulsions of her release shook Maddie to her core.

Before theyd even had the chance to come down from their high. Diane instructed both women to kneel at her feet. She then presented her cock to them both, the meaning clear to both women. Beth and Maddie each took a side, their mouths sliding up and down the sides of the faux-cock as they fed on the creamy essence that Beths cunt had christened it with.

When they were done, Diane had them help her with removing the harness. She placed the strapon back inside her lower drawer, and then all three women dressed without saying a word. Once Diane had gotten her clothes on and checked her appearance in the mirror kept in her top drawer, Diane grabbed her bag and walked over to the door. Once she reached it, the gorgeous blonde turned back to look at Beth And Maddie.

"Are you two ladies going to stand there with that just fucked look on your faces, or are we going to go get some lunch?

By the time Diane had finished the last of her paperwork and was ready to head home for the night, she was already feeling a case of nerves. Shed texted Kayla several times during the day, wondering how her "training day" was going with Lana. Kayla had only responded twice, giving Diane curt replies, almost suggesting she should stay in her own lane. It left the sexy blonde feeling very apprehensive about what was going on between her girlfriend and daughter.

Checking with her evening staff to make sure they had their schedule covered, Diane said goodnight and made the nearly twenty-minute drive home. The entire way there, she couldn't get her mind off of what she might find when she got there.

**********

Author's Note: The second part of this chapter should follow within a day or so of this first section. It will conclude this tale.


Karipet
Karipet
1,304 Followers
1...345678