Diane's Fall Ch. 09a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning in to whisper in Dianes right ear, Kayla said, "You know what thats like, dont you slut? Wanting to please your Mistress and hear her praise. The realization that if youre going to be a cuntlicker, then you want to be the best."

"Fuck...yes, Mistress. Please, Kayla...Im so close."

"Does my gorgeous slutty girlfriend need something? Does her dirty little cunt need to come?" Kayla said, teasing her desperate submissive.

"Please, Mistress, please let me come."

Instead, Kayla withdrew her fingers, drawing an instant groan of complaint from her lover. But Diane knew better than to verbalize it. Doing so would only encourage Kayla to continue to edge her over and over. And all of the days revelations combined with the effect Kayla had on her made Diane sure that was something she didnt want.

Kayla bounded off the bed and made her way over to the wall full of inset drawers. Opening one, she reached inside and pulled out an object that was a familiar sight to Diane. The dildo attached to the strap-on harness was black and at least nine inches long. Its thick gel molded surface was lined with ridges that never failed to drive Diane to distraction. She felt herself shiver in anticipation at what was about to happen.

"Your sweet baby girl came all over Lenas face. And the brat blushed when she pointed out that her little sister is a squirter," Kayla said with a laugh as she cinched the harness to her strapon in place, luridly stroking its faux-phallus as she climbed back onto the bed.

"Want to hear something kinky about your sweet little angel Lana? After she came, Lena says your youngest went to her closet and retrieved a strap-on from her backpack. Lenas first sapphic climax came from getting fucked by her sisters eight inches of rubber cock. Apparently, you and your submissive slut older daughter have more than a few things in common," Kayla said as she settled in between Dianes legs and began to slap the head of her girl-cock against the sexy blondes pussy.

"Wait, your...Oh, fuck!" Diane started to say, but her thought was interrupted by Kayla plunging half of the thick member inside her drenched cunt.

"Thats right, sexy," Kayla said as she slowly withdrew most of the cock before plunging it deeper inside Diane. "Sweet little beautiful bookworm Lana has been fucking her classmates, at least three of them that she admitted to Lena. Those times that Lana told us that she was running by the community college after class to sit in on a lecture? Uh-huh, the little liar was fucking some dark-headed senior named Bridgett that plays in the school marching band and their jazz ensemble. Lena says shes petite and adorable but somewhat shy. She told me that Lana said the girls lips are every bit as talented at eating pussy as they are at playing the saxophone."

"Oh, God..." Diane moaned as her climax built rapidly again. And the knowledge her youngest had fucked Lena just like this at some point only made that happen quicker. Knowing that Lana was a neophyte Domme made her feel surprisingly proud.

Kayla began to pound her submissive girlfriend much faster. Diane moaned unashamedly like a whore as the prominent ridges of the thick cock rubbed and bumped tantalizingly against her g-spot. Diane knew that she was quickly approaching the crest of a gigantic orgasmic wave.

"You like my cock dont you slut?" Kayla asked in a teasing voice.

"Yes...fuck...God, yes," Diane said as she rocked back into each thrust of the long and thick gel cock.

"I wonder if I should see if Lana wants to fuck her slut mother with her strap-on?" Kayla asked with evident mischief in her voice.

"Nooooo, please..." Dianes voice cried out in opposition to the idea, but her cunt betrayed her, its inner walls clenching down on the invading strap-on as she came. Diane hated herself for the thought, but shed luridly pictured the vivid image of Lana plunging a strapon into her wanton cunt instantly when Kayla had suggested it.

She felt the bed move and opened her eyes to see a smiling Kayla grasping the base of the prodigious gel cock she wore. Without having to be told what to do, Diane opened her mouth and took it in, sucking her copious juices and cream from its surface.

When she was done, Diane collapsed onto the bed as Kayla slid off the edge and removed the strapon carrying it into the bathroom and setting it in the sink.

Kayla crawled back into the bed and next to Diane, who immediately slid down and crawled between her Mistresss legs.

"Who were the other girls? The ones that Lana dominated. You mentioned that Lena said there were three?"

Kayla spread her legs wide and eyed Diane with a smile as the blonde submissive lowered her mouth to her Mistresss succulent pussy. Diane watched as Kaylas eyes closed, watching the Domme sigh, evidently deeply relishing the experience. After a moment, Kayla began to speak.

"The second and third young women were real surprises to Lena..."

Diane listened quietly, teasing and sucking at Kaylas delightfully wet swollen labia as she did. The story that Kayla relayed both aroused and alarmed her. Despite that, Diane continued to service her Mistress.

One young woman had been Lanas chief rival for valedictorian, a girl named Mandy Carrington. Lena described Mandy as a first-class haughty bitch whose mother owned a popular restaurant while her dad was a lawyer. Both were prominent members of the local Jehovahs Witness church. Mandy had looked down on and openly condemned both of Dianes daughters when it came out that their mother was a lesbian. Lana had admitted to her sister that shed made that girl a priority once shed realized her true nature.

Lana claimed to have seduced and taken control of her new submissive when the two seniors had been forced to room together at a state scholastic honors get-together. Lana said it had taken surprisingly little effort after shed exposed her nude body to Mandy and noticed the girls nipples harden. Lana had taken her time drying her hair while standing there naked, noting how her academic nemesis was taking frequent secretive glances at her body while peaking over the top of the book she was supposedly reading.

Lena said that Lana claimed to smell the girls arousal when she settled down on the bed across from Mandy and began to paint her nails. She left her legs spread slightly open so that the formerly snooty teen could see Lanas freshly shaved pussy. Dianes youngest had been wet by then, excited by the knowledge that she was possibly close to claiming her target.

When Lana had moved on to doing her toes, placing one foot up on the bed, which really opened her bare pussy up for Mandys eyes. Lana had told her sister that her rival was hardly bothering to hide gazing at her opening in lustful admiration.

Lana had finally finished painting her toenails. Setting the polish aside, Lena said she claimed to have placed both feet on the ground and leaned back on her hands, spreading her legs open lasciviously. Shed stared across at Mandy whos eyes seemed to be transfixed on the scene before her.

Kayla told Diane that the sexy blondes oldest daughter said Lana had confidently pointed to the carpeted floor between her legs. The neophyte Domme had then suggested to the soon-to-be-sinning Jehovahs Witness across from her that shed get a much better look at what shed been longingly staring at if she got on her knees.

"Oh, fuck, Kayla," Diane said, interrupting her lover at that point. "Lena makes her sister sound so much like you."

The raven-haired beauty merely smiled down at her submissive girlfriend and guided her mouth back to her pussy before continuing with her tale.

Lena claimed that Lana had told her shed used the fingers of her right hand to spread her lips open so that Mandy could see how wet she was. Shed then used her free left hand to plunge two fingers into her sodden pink depths before removing them. Mandy had watched frozen in place as Lana had used her digits to paint the suddenly not so prissy young womans lips with her essence.

Lana had told her older sister that the second shed seen Mandys tongue snake out to lick her lips, shed known that she had her.

According to Lena, Lana claimed that the youthful Dommes new submissive had soon been tasing the source while Lana informed her what a delightful little pet she was. When shed finally climaxed against her rivals face, allowing Mandy her first taste of a womans girl-cum. Lana had asked her how it felt to be a lesbian slut.

Kayla informed Diane that according to what shed told Lena, the blondes youngest had spent the remainder of that weekend discovering Mandy had a propensity for humiliation. Lana had even fingered her new fucktoys pussy underneath their table as Mandy nervously answered questions from the honors committee.

Diane could remember what a good mood Lana had been in when shed finally returned home from that trip. Kaylas revelation now made the youngest twins cheerful attitude make all the more sense.

The third young woman was the schools main bad girl, a young woman named Lisa Krendler. She was nearly twenty-years-old but technically only a junior as a result of being expelled on two occasions. In one instance, shed been busted with a small amount of Molly in her school locker. And though it was only a couple of pills, her arrest and previous troubles that year had led to her expulsion. Krendler had only been a freshman at the time.

The following year, shed taken the boyfriend of a popular senior girl. The upper-class beauty had taken offense at having someone of her lower upbringing steal her man. So Miss Popular and her two closest friends had begun to spread malicious rumors about the bad girl in question.

To say it was a misstep for all three girls was an understatement. Krendler, who was nearly six feet in height and very athletic looking despite the drugs and alcohol she regularly partook in, and the fact she was a frequent smoker, was not a young woman to be taken lightly. Both of Miss Populars best friends had been beaten to a pulp outside of school, refusing to even tell their parents who the culprit was. Miss Popular had known, though. And she hadnt been seen in public without her parents since the first girl was violently accosted.

So Lena said that the tall blonde had cornered Miss Popular at school one day and set about beating her senselessly. Krendler had administered a pounding that included several broken teeth, a fractured orbital bone, and a detached retina. Every rib on Miss Populars right side was broken by a couple of well-placed kicks after the senior was already unconscious.

That was when a girl named Stacey Ponder had stepped in to put a stop to what was happening. Of all the boys and girls watching, shed been the only one with enough fortitude present to step in and grab the Amazonian blonde administering the beating.

Big mistake.

Without looking, the tall blonde beauty had thrown an elbow at what she thought was an attacker and knocked Stacey down, her head striking the pavement and coming to rest against the curb. The Good Samaritan had been knocked unconscious. But it was what happened next that had earned Krendler real trouble. Instead of being content to let it go at that, shed stomped on the side of Ms. Ponders head, breaking her jaw and most of the teeth in her mouth. It wasnt quite the scene from American History X, at least according to those present to witness the fight, but it was close.

Ponder had missed the next semester undergoing surgeries and having her broken teeth removed and implants put in their place. Shed also sucked all her meals through a straw for a large portion of that time, her jaw being wired shut. Her concussion had been severe enough that the girl was still suffering headaches when she finally graduated and moved on to college.

The fight had happened during the first month of school. Krendler had been expelled for the second time, arrested, and pled guilty to assault with grievous bodily harm. Krendler had gotten two years for the crime. The judge had taken a bit of leniency on the violent blonde because of the fact her mother had only recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. Shed served fourteen months in the county jail and only been released just before the start of the next school year.

Krendler had stayed out of trouble since then, getting excellent grades since her return to school. Lena said most people, with few exceptions, avoided her like the plague. Despite her good looks and impressive body, boys, in particular, were too intimidated to give her more than a surreptitious second glance whenever she was around. None of them wanted to risk becoming involved with her. Who wants a girlfriend thats going to lay you out the first time you displease her?

The school counselor had gone and quizzed her teachers to find a prospective candidate to act as a student mentor for Krendler. And despite being younger by nearly two years, Lana had been the one theyd selected. Lena reported that her sister said shed been told her teachers had selected Lana not only because of her academic prowess. But also because they thought she had the personality and confidence that Krendler might respond positively to.

Theyd had no idea how right theyd been. Lana had liaised with the older teen every day during study hall. The two young women meeting in a separate room that adjoined the classroom. Lana had related to her sister that very early on, Krendler had seemed very inquisitive about whether it was true that Lanas mother was a lesbian. When the older girl had found out that not only was Diane gay but in a relationship with Kayla, Krendlers near-obsession with the subject had only increased.

Lena said that Lana had been vague about the circumstances, but not long afterward, the school bully had become her very first submissive.

According to Lana, it was her academic guidance and direction, along with Krendlers desire to please her Mistress, that had led to the older girls turnaround. The threat of going back to jail to finish the entirety of her sentence had played only a small role in things.

As for Lena? Shed been so caught up in the experience with Lana that she hadnt thought beyond the moment. And though her sexual experience was limited to a few older boys, none of them had come remotely close to being able to duplicate what Lana had done to her. The sheer number of orgasms Lana had given her sister, as well as their intensity, had been enormous. And the sheer depravity of calling her younger sister Mistress and submitting to her sexual will had struck a chord in Lena.

It wasnt until afterward, once Lana had fallen asleep holding her, that Lena had begun to feel panicked. She was the most popular girl in school. Nearly every girl on the campus wanted to be her or at least be her friend. What would they all think if they found out that she was a lesbian?

And the thought that anyone might discover shed engaged in a criminally incestuous relationship with her twin had driven Lena into a tizzy. Shed decided then that she had to put an end to what was going on between her and Lana. But Lena wasnt sure that she would be able to resist giving in to her sisters strong will without taking drastic measures.

And thus the ever-expanding rift and silence between the two young women.

Lena had admitted to Kayla, though, that shed not been able to wholly shake the experience with Lana. When sleeping with several college-aged boys had proven mostly dissatisfying, Lena had opted to experiment in sapphic love with a couple of her closest friends on separate occasions. And while both events had been much more gratifying than any sexual dalliance shed had with a male, theyd still come up short of how Lana had made her feel.

Diane began to suck ravenously at Kaylas clit as two of her fingers bumped against the younger womans g-spot. Her craving to taste the Dommes climax had grown exponentially during Kaylas tale. And as she drove her Mistress towards orgasm, a somewhat depraved plan began to take shape in the beautiful blonde submissives mind.

After shed fed on her reward for making her Mistress come, Diane had settled into Kaylas arms. The two melded against one another, their sexual hunger temporarily sated. It was only then that Diane had relayed her plan to reunite the two sisters once and for all.

"You know that might mean the two of them being together permanently, dont you? Jerry isnt going to be happy if both of his daughters come out as lesbians. Hes going to blame us. You realize that, dont you?" Kayla opined.

"I think there is a way around that, too. After all, Lena has already made it plain that she doesnt want to come out as gay," Diane said. "Theres no reason why Lena cant continue to date men. She doesnt have to sleep with them if she doesnt want to do so. And if Lena later becomes comfortable with the idea of coming out as a lesbian, then Jerry will just have to deal with it. The two could always publically date two of Lanas other submissives. That would give them the cover they need to be together privately."

Kayla kissed her girlfriend and said, "Maybe tomorrow I might need to sit down with Lana and talk. You could take Lena out for a little mother/daughter bonding. Give me a couple of hours to see more in detail what your little angel has been up to in recent months. You dont have to bring up the subject with Lena unless you want to. Afterward, if we both feel the same and you want to enact your plan, then Ill back you up all the way."

**********

The next evening, Diane left the gym and picked up the eldest of her twins from home, telling Lena only to dress nicely. The usually cocky and bombastic teen had seemed nervous and uncommunicative at first, merely asking where they were going. Diane had told her they were going to share a meal and catch up.

Shed then driven her into the city where theyd parked outside a lesbian club that also had a quality restaurant. Diane had called and spoken beforehand to the owner. She was a close friend of hers and Kayla. The Native-American beauty had been an initial investor in the club, so the majority owner had agreed to open up a private room overlooking the dancefloor below for the two to dine in.

It was still early in the evening, but despite that, the dance floor was already busy. The club employed a DJ who was a big draw, and the after-work crowd often made use of her talents. She was a fembutch that Diane knew for a fact always wore a strap-on underneath the dress pants she wore to work. Kayla and Diane often took advantage of the club for dates and as a hunting ground. The place was frequently a hotspot for curious married women looking for something on the wild side. Diane and Kayla would make a game of spotting those with more submissive leanings before choosing which one to dominate for the evening.

On one of their nights there, the DJ had spotted Diane and taken an instant liking to the sexy blonde beauty. For her part, Diane had noticed the androgynous yet attractive-looking woman as well. And while she wasnt typically the type of woman Diane was drawn to, she had been curious. Shed made an off-hand comment to Kayla, wondering what it might be like to be with such a lesbian. That had been all it had taken for Kayla to take the bull by the horns.

On the DJs next break, Diane had found herself in a back room with the womans strapon buried deep in her cunt while Kayla sat idly by and watched the encounter. The woman had wielded the attached dildo like an expert swordsman, thrusting it inside the blonde with remarkable adroitness. Diane had felt her juices leaking down her legs and had known that when it was over, her cream would be covering the dildos surface.

After the woman had brought her twice to orgasm, Diane had eaten the DJs pussy to show her gratitude. Afterward, the woman had kissed Diane passionately and hugged Kayla before heading back out to do her next set.

1...345678