Diane's Fall Ch. 09a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shes upset because she desperately misses her best friend. She...," Diane started to say how much Lana loved her sister but thought it best not to have what she said misconstrued. Instead, she said, "Youre the most significant person in the world to her, and she kind of feels lost without you."

As Diane turned to walk away, she heard her daughter say, "I know." Her voice was barely above a whisper, and her tone sad. Diane hesitated for a moment before continuing down the main hall and ascending the stairway upstairs to find Kayla.

She found the raven-haired Native American beauty reclined back on the bed, hard at work on her laptop. Though the vast majority of her undergrad work had been done online, Kayla had attacked her courses with a vigor that Diane admired. It had taken her only three years to earn her degree. Shed then decided to go for her masters, which had necessitated her attending actual classes several days a week. Kayla begrudged nearly every second shed spent there and found most of the work monotonous and pedantic. Diane couldnt help but marvel at how smart Kayla was, knowing that almost everything she touched in the future would turn to gold.

Kayla wore a short green silk robe that exposed her coltish long tanned legs. Diane felt a flutter deep within herself as her eyes cast down to the sun-kissed globes of Kaylas ass. The sight of her feminine furrow just peaked out from beneath the young beautys legs.

"Youre thinking dirty thoughts, arent you slut," Kayla said with a firm yet teasing voice without even looking up from her laptop.

"If you were seeing what I am, you would be too, Mistress," Diane replied as she joined her lover on their bed. She stretched out next to Kayla and resisted the urge to touch her, not wanting to break her girlfriends train of thought.

Diane watched Kayla intently for several minutes before the raven-haired beauty closed the laptop and laid it over on the nightstand on her side of the bed. She then turned towards Diane, her eyes lighting up as if it was the first time shed seen her.

"Is Lana okay?" she asked after kissing Diane tenderly, her right hand gently removing a stray sprig of blonde hair that had fallen across Dianes face.

Diane rolled to her back and stared up at the ceiling while taking a deep breath and slowly letting it escape through pursed lips. "Well, shes a lesbian, which by the way, Id missed entirely, and, shes in love with her sister. The two of them did some things of a sexual nature, and then Lena freaked out the next morning. Lana didnt go into graphic detail about what they did. I was hoping Lena might have been a little more forthcoming to you."

Kayla reached across and dragged a manicured fingernail across Dianes breasts. She felt her nipple begin to harden inside her bra. Kaylas touch was just firm enough for her to feel yet light enough to tickle and titillate.

"Oh, Lena had plenty to say once I got her talking. At one point, I thought I might have to gag her so that I could get a word in edgewise. It would be putting it mildly to say that the whole thing left her freaking out about putting a label on who she is."

"God, I cant imagine," Diane replied as Kayla teased her right nipple, which was now protruding through her top.

"The two of them have been sleeping naked together for a while," Kayla stated. "Lena said that it just seemed natural to them both. And I can see that. Theyre practically mirror images of one another. Anyway, Lena said that Lana always insisted on snuggling up against her at night. Shed have one arm thrust beneath Lenas pillow and the other wrapped around her waist. Lena admitted that she liked it. She said it made her feel warm and safe."

"What changed?"

"Lena said she started having erotic dreams. But they were the type that disturbed and confused her enough that shed wake up," Kayla said as she pinched at the turgid nub trapped between her fingers. Diane squirmed beneath her touch, feeling her cunt begin to moisten.

"Her dreams?" Diane questioned as she squeezed her thighs together tightly, a moan escaping her throat.

"Oh, in her dreams, a faceless woman was doing things to her and forcing Lena to return the favor. She said that her mind kept screaming at her that what she was doing was wrong. It told her that she wasnt gay, but Lena said she felt powerless to stop. And at some point in the dream, she always realized that she didnt want it to stop. And that startling realization had always scared her awake. The first time it happened, Lena awoke to Lanas hand stroking one of her breasts. Shed laid there confused and afraid to move while also being plagued with guilt at what was happening. It had only gotten worse when Lena realized how obscenely wet she was, her nipples aching from her sisters touch."

Diane groaned, shame and understanding flooding her mind. She could wholly grasp Lena feeling humiliated by what she was experiencing. After all, here she was becoming rabidly aroused at the thought of her two daughters experimenting with one another regarding the joys of sapphic sex. The shameful humiliation Diane felt as another soulful moan escaped from deep within her was intense. Despite that, her mind couldnt help but form a mental image of Lena writhing back against Lana as the younger of the two possessively worked at tormenting her nipples.

"This is exciting you, isnt it slut?"

Diane could only groan at the degradation Kayla was heaping upon her. The raven-haired beauty was extremely adept at knowing precisely which button to push at any given time to draw a reaction from Diane. The older woman desperately wanted to reach down between her legs and fondle her needy feminine center. But Diane knew that doing so would only bring a rebuke and punishment from her Mistress. After all, her body belonged solely to Kayla and existed for her pleasure.

"Lena wasnt sure that Lana was even awake at first and tried to ease her way out of her sisters grasp. But she said that Lana held her firmly, pinching harder at her nipple each time she tried to remove herself from the situation. All doubt about her sister being asleep was removed when Lana began to kiss and nibble at her neck as her hand slid down over Lenas stomach and settled between her legs. Lena said Lanas fingers immediately found her love button and began to stroke it, and despite knowing it was wrong, the little brat said she opened her legs a little to give her sister better access."

As Kayla had been talking, her hand had followed a similar trail down across Dianes abdomen. Her fingertips had slid beneath the blondes leggings and settled against the silk panties Diane wore. Like her daughter had done, Diane had opened her legs to provide Kayla better access as she resisted the urge to lift her hips into her Mistresss touch.

"Fuck, your panties are soaked. Does my naughty little girl need her dirty cunt played with?" Kayla said, teasing her submissive whose hips had begun to involuntarily gyrate against her touch.

"Please...ooooooooh, please Mistress."

"Interesting," Kayla said. "Your reaction is remarkably similar to your daughters. To hear Lena tell things, she couldnt stop her hips from grinding against her sisters hand either. Maybe shes a submissive little lesbian slut just like her mother, beguiled by a more dominant lover."

Diane couldnt imagine Lana being a Domme. The younger twin had always been the calmer and more sedate of the two. She was the peacemaker and more studious of the two, the quiet and loving child. And the loud and boisterous Lena being submissive? The young woman was always seeking to be the center of attention in every instance. She could be catty with other girls, and at times, downright cruel. It made no sense to Diane.

"Lena admitted to me that the moment Lanas fingers sunk into her cunt and began to bump and brush against her g-spot, all thoughts of escape were gone. That belief was further enforced when Lana began to whisper to her as she nibbled on the lobe of Lenas ear."

Kaylas last few words were spoken in a whisper as she mimicked Lanas role in her twins seduction. Diane inhaled rapidly as Kaylas fingers sunk into her saturated honeypot, her lips seizing ahold of Dianes earlobe and tugging.

"Lana told her that she intended to make Lena hers and promised her that she could do things to her that no man could ever duplicate. Lana said it was because she knew Lenas body intimately, even though this was the first time theyd ever been together sexually. I guess theres some truth to that. They are identical twins, after all. Lena mentioned that her younger sister also said that shed already had sex with several girls at school. Your innocent little girl told Lena that she could make a phone call and have any of those girls here to service her needs at a moments notice."

Dianes mind swirled with the implications. She couldnt imagine sweet Lana in the role that Kayla had been playing when shed first seduced Diane. But if what she was saying was true, then it seemed that Lana was heading that way. The sexy blonde submissive tried to focus on the implications of it all, but Kaylas plunging fingers tapping against the spongy nerve center behind her clit was making it hard. The squelching sounds from between Diane's legs began competing with the moans escaping her throat.

"Lena said that Lana kept bringing her right up to the edge of climax but then would slow down. She finally made Lena beg for permission to come. Your oldest child being the brat she is, refused to stoop to begging at first. But after Lana edged her a couple of more times, Lenas spitefulness quickly faded. Of course, she tried to get away with doing it quietly, but Lana refused to let that happen. Your oldest said she was soon yelling it so loud she was afraid wed hear her."

"Im so close, Mistress...can I come?"

Diane, her eyes closed, heard Kayla laugh. She turned to look at the gorgeous Domme just as Kayla said, "Ill tell you the same thing that Lana told Lena. You cant come until youve made me climax."

"Lana told her that?" Diane asked as she sat up and reached for the tie to Kaylas robe. She then grabbed the pillow from her side of the bed and held it in both hands. Kayla lifted her hips without being asked, and the submissive blonde slid it underneath her Mistresss taut ass.

"She did indeed," Kayla replied as Diane settled down between her legs and began to kiss and lick at her inner thighs. "Lena said Lana rolled her to her back and straddled her waist. The little brat came to her senses a bit at that point and started trying to resist Lana, but your baby girl put her in her place. Lena said that Lana grabbed her wrists and forced them above her head. And when Lena tried to tell her to stop, Lana silenced her by burying her tongue in her sisters mouth."

"And speaking of tongues, yours just feels so fucking good. I wonder if Lana can teach her submissives to eat pussy as good as her slut mother does?"

Diane groaned at Kaylas humiliating dig, feeling the leakage from her cunt become even more profound. The salacious nature of the conversation driving her encounter with Kayla seeming to elevate things to new heights.

"Lena said she resisted at first because she knew what they were doing was wrong. Not the lesbian part, she had no problem with that, but the incest aspect was what had her squirming. She couldnt help but think how distraught you would be if you found out. It was all I could do to keep a straight face when the brat said that."

Diane didnt reply as she continued to lick and suck at Kaylas engorged folds. As always, Kaylas heady fragrance and sweet ambrosia had her too high to be able to focus wholly on all of the minutiae of what Kayla was describing. Diane was also consumed by never wanting the moment to end. But the irony of the situation wasnt lost on her altogether. She assumed that it wouldnt be lost on Dana either.

"I asked her what made her finally give in? The little vixen gave me this impertinent look and wanted to know what made me think shed given in? I couldnt help but laugh at her then, but I didnt tell her why I knew. Lena said she could feel Lanas wetness grinding against hers, their nipples mashing together. Lanas mouth was nibbling and biting at her neck, and all of the stimulation was causing sensory overload. The brat said that without even realizing that she was doing it, her hips had begun to thrust back at her sisters. Shed stopped resisting and was suddenly returning her sister's kisses. Lena said the way that Lana had taken control and been so insistent and dominating, it had gotten to her. She was so used to everyone kowtowing to her every want and desire that shed found having all control taken from her both infuriating and arousing."

"Like mother, like daughter. Isnt that right, slut?" Kayla asked, her fingers tightening in Dianes hair and guiding her mouth lower. "Let me feel that tongue inside me. Yes...just like that, pet. Yes, baby...nice and slow."

Diane was lost in a fugue of unfettered ecstasy, her mind adrift in a sea of pleasure as she served the goddess before her. Deep in the recesses of her mind, the sexy blonde knew that if Lena was indeed like her, she would never be happy unless she submitted to her goddess too.

Her tongue buried as deep in the heart of Kaylas depths as possible. Diane began to swirl it against her slick core as she circled her thumb against the swollen hood of Kaylas clit. Diane knew the love of her life well, and she could tell Kaylas climax was quickly building. Dianes heart raced at the thought she would soon receive the reward that all submissive lesbians craved. The taste of her Mistresss orgasmic essence.

"Fuck...yes, baby...oh, God, yes...fuck..." Kayla cried out as her fingers gripped Dianes blonde tresses and pulled her mouth in tighter to the raven-haired beautys quivering cunt. Diane could feel a flood of her lovers tasty girl-cum pour into her mouth. She sucked at the Dommes opening, nursing at all the goodness she could gather as Kaylas thighs clamped down tightly against her ears.

Diane continued to sup at Kaylas torrid opening until shed fed on the last of her Mistresss bounty. She used her tongue to catch any remaining cream that had escaped her notice, dragging her oral appendage across Kaylas rosebud and up and down her inner thighs.

Kayla finally pulled her lover up next to her. Diane settled into her Mistresss arms and was pleased when Kaylas lips found hers, the two womens tongues clashing together repeatedly.

"God, I love you."

Diane stared lovingly back at Kayla. She was in awe as always that such an ethereal creature could want her, but oh so thankful.

"I love you too. More than you will ever know," Diane replied, nipping at Kaylas bottom lip. "Now, what went down with my daughters?"

"And should I play with your slutty little cunt while I finish relaying the tale of your dominant angel and submissive little brat?"

Dianes mind still swooned at the thought that things had worked out the way they had. Not that shed ever pictured such a thing happening between her daughters. But if it had, Diane would have bet money that it would have gone down the other way around.

"Did she? Did Lena do it?"

That got a laugh from Kayla, who plucked at Dianes top and said, "Why dont you remove your clothes so that I can enjoy myself while I finish telling you the story."

Once Diane had divested herself of her outfit, Kayla welcomed her back into her arms. Kissing her quickly, she fingered Dianes submissive collar with a long manicured nail and said, "Wont it be fun to see the brat wearing one of these one days?"

"Kayla! Stop teasing me and tell me what happened."

That got a laugh from the raven-haired beauty who roughly tweaked Dianes right nipple drawing a groan from the blonde submissive. Kayla leaned down and nipped the same nipple, causing Dianes eyes to roll back in her head. While administering her oral torture, Kayla dragged a finger down the older womans flat tummy and allowed it to sink between her lovers slick folds.

"Well, the brat had pretty much given in by then, or a least she thought she had. But when Lana began sliding up her chest and pinned Lenas arms up under her knees, the defiant side of her nature came out again. She started bucking and telling Lana to wait. Lena said that smelling her sisters arousal and seeing her pussy spread open and just inches from her face had made her panic again about the lurid nature of what they were doing. She admitted that shed never had sex with another girl until then. Just made out with a few at parties or to impress boys. Lena said shed thought about doing it, masturbated to fantasies of it, and had even been attracted to other girls. But Lena had always worried about getting labeled as a lesbian because of our relationship."

"God, I hate that she feels that way," Diane groaned regarding her daughters dilemma and the part shed played in it, allowing it to momentarily stifle her arousal.

"Oh, dont feel too bad for the little minx. Shes since gotten over those objections," Kayla said as she nibbled at Dianes earlobe before leaving a trail of wet kisses down Dianes neck until she reached the point it joined her shoulder. She bit down there, not hard enough to break the skin but just hard enough to leave the impressions of her teeth. Diane squirmed but didnt cry out, wanting to please her Mistress.

"And your sweet little baby daughter held no such qualms either. Lena said her pleading to Lana didnt slow her little sister down at all. If anything, she said it goaded Lana on. Lena was still resisting when the newest dominant in the family lowered her pussy down on her big sisters face and closed her thighs. Lena said she felt trapped but refused to open her mouth. But Lana had apparently learned a few things in her forays into lesbian sex with other girls. Lena said that she reached down and pinched her nose shut sending Lena into a panic," Kayla said, her voice throaty with arousal as she nipped at Dianes nipple again and continued her fingers ministrations inside the sexy blondes cunt.

Diane was attempting not to picture the scene Kayla was describing in her mind. It just felt immoral to do so. But it was nearly impossible not to conjure brief flashes and images of her two daughters naked bodies intertwined. After years of seeing both girls scamper around in the skimpiest of bathing suits, some, which were barely postage-stamp-sized. She knew exactly what their bodies looked like.

"The brat said that after a moment of panic, her mouth opened in an attempt to breathe. She said almost instantly that Lanas juices seeped into the opening and encountered her taste buds."

"Oh, fuck..." Diane said, writhing against the feel of Kaylas fingers tickling her sensitive insides. "I can still remember the first time I tasted you."

"And you were instantly hooked. Werent you, slut?"

"Yesssssss..." Diane hissed wantonly, desperate for Kayla to push her to climax but knowing that her Mistress would only allow it to happen at her own pace.

"Well, I think the brat was too. Lena said that before she even realized what it was that she was doing, shed extended her tongue and began to lap at her sisters pussy, and the naughtier aspects of what they were engaged in began to arouse her. And by the time Lana had finally released her nose and grabbed a hold of the back of her head to roughly pull her mouth in tighter to her pussy, the brat had begrudgingly submitted. Lena said she would never be able to forget the things that Lana verbally accosted her with that night. Your sweet little angel allegedly has a filthy mouth when shes dominating a lover. And apparently, Lena responded to her sisters disparaging comments and epitaphs. The brat said that being called a slut and cuntlicker while Lana ground her pussy against her mouth and tongue should have enraged her. But instead, it made her feel dirty and aroused. She said it made her feel naughty and she suddenly wanted to make Lana happy and prove that she could please her and make her come."

123456...8