Diane's Transformation: The Truth

Story Info
Diane starts having reservations and needs some coercion.
2.9k words
3.89
9.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

The more that Diane and I saw each other, the more she rebelled. It was fairly subtle at first, but she definitely had an agenda. And she faked her orgasms a lot of the time. She stopped swallowing my cum and removed my dick from both her mouth and pussy before I ejaculated.

Each time that we had sex she would suggest that I wear a condom or pull out and cum in a tissue.

She let the days between seeing me grow longer and longer until we were back up to 2 week intervals again. She even called me a different name one night as she began to cum. "Oh Andy! Yes!"

I was really growing tired of her games.

We rarely had sex anymore, maybe once or twice a quarter, but when we did and she would climax (and have a real orgasm) it totally wiped her out and she would drift in and out of sleep. Like she was doing now.

She would be a prime candidate for hypnosis if I could ever convince her to do it. But that probably wouldn't happen since she was getting cold feet about becoming a slut.

The following Saturday after a most vigorous fucking, I asked her if she had ever been hypnotized.

Dian's head was laying on my chest. Her hair was matted to her face as sweat dripped from her brow. She turned to face me and said, "You know, I never thought about it. And I really have no idea what it is." She said lazily.

So I said, "Hypnosis is really good for helping people to overcome certain addiction issues. It is totally harmless and the person being hypnotized becomes susceptible to suggestion. They will do things and have no memory of doing them. I could hypnotize you and make you act like a chicken, or cluck like a dog..."

"or act like an idiot? No Alex! I don't wanna try it." She cut me off.

"Why don't you want to try it?" I asked her.

"It scares me." She said in a small voice.

"What scares you about it?" I asked her.

""That I wouldn't be in control. That I could be made to do things against my will." She answered.

"Let me clear that up for you Diane. The person being hypnotized cannot be made to do something that goes against their moral code. If I were to ask you to do something that you would never do, you would wake up and know immediately what I just tried to get you to perform." I told her.

"Oh okay. I was worried about that." She said quietly.

I debated in my head whether I should hypnotize her or not and chose to do it...against her will.

Two weeks later, Diane was fading in and out again after having an orgasm.

So I bit the bullet and without asking her permission I just started to put her into a hypnotic state. What I was doing was very wrong and many would consider it rape to force a woman to have sex and do sexual things against her will, but I was out of choices. And that made it right in my mind.

"You are very relaxed Diane and you can barely keep your eyes open.

You feel all the tension leaving your body. Just listen to my voice and concentrate on my voice as you go down deeper.

You are beginning to breath deeper now, as your mind begins to go blank.

All that pent up stress is going away and leaving your body.

Your eyes feel heavier and you are having trouble keeping them open.

You feel so good and so relaxed. You can't keep your eyes open any longer and they close on their own.

You are in a light relaxing trance now.

You try to open your eyes, but you cannot and that's okay because you feel very safe.

I'm going to take you deeper into trance now.

I will countdown from 10 to 1. With each number I count, you'll go deeper down. And on the count of 1, you will be at the most comfortable, safe and relaxed place you can imagine. Begin to create that now.

10...going deeper down to 9...the more you can relax 8...the more you let go now 7...6...5...halfway there now, getting closer to your safe and comfortable place 4...3...almost there 2...just one number away from that safe and comforting place. Imagine being there now and 1... you are deep and comfortable and safe and relaxed.

Whenever you hear the words "Stinkin thinkin" you will close your eyes and go into a deep trance like the one you are in now. This is a safe place where you are open to suggestions.

Imagine tasting something really sweet. Mmmmm. Can you say that with me? Mmmmm. She said.

You can feel your body floating and you are starting to come out of the fog.

You still feel very relaxed and happy.

Your body is starting to come awake and when you hear me count to the number 3, you will open your eyes and say, 'Holy Toledo I'm horny', but you will have no memory of this conversation nor any memory of being hypnotized.

You will feel incredible in 1...2...3"

"Holy Toledo I'm Horny." Diane said out loud.

I smiled and asked her, "I see that you are no longer keeping your pubes shaved and you no longer wear the outfits that I lay out for you. Are you losing interest in me?"

"No sweetie, my pubes began to itch so I decided to grow my bush out and those costumes don't feel good on my skin. Let's just snuggle until I have to leave in a couple hours." She told me before snuggling into me and going to sleep.

...

I stayed awake the whole time that she slept and when she got up to leave, she put on her clothes and was almost at the door when I walked up behind her and said, "Stinkin thinkin."

Diane stopped in her tracks. I left her standing there for about 15 minutes and went and took a shower. I dried off and went into the kitchen and grabbed a beer. And when I walked back out, Diane was still standing where I left her.

Well the hypnosis worked. Now I needed to figure out where I should take this and how far.

Her phone was on vibrate and it was ringing and I knew that whomever she was planning to meet was probably calling to find out what was keeping her. I just hoped that it wasn't her parents or sister because then I would feel really bad about what I was doing to her.

"Diane, turn around and open your eyes and take your cell phone out of your purse and hand it to me." I told her.

Diane opened her eyes as she turned around and took her cell phone out of her purse and handed it to me.

"What is your passcode?" I asked her.

"6219." She told me in a flat monotone voice.

I entered her number and also wrote it down on a notepad I had handy. Her phone interface came up and I saw that she had 8 messages. So I clicked on her messages tab and saw that some guy named Brad was blasting her with messages. So I opened the tab and read the messages...

"Hey Pet, I'm waiting...For every minute you make me wait, I'm going to punish you...You've earned 9 spankings...Where the fuck are you pet?...I need you Pet...You better not be with that idiot...If I smell his cum on you again, you will sleep on the floor...You better be on your way!"

I was so mad that I wanted to respond and tell the guy to fuck off! But I cooled down enough to stay calm. I stared at the notepad for a long time before sitting down and writing on it.

Who else is Diane fucking?

- Find out her sexual history

- How many guys has she had sex with?

- How experienced is she?

- Has she ever been hypnotized before?

This was a good place to start and I started to dig into her phone messages. So far I found 37 guys that she was messaging regularly. I then decided to dig into her email and she gave me the passwords for 3 accounts that she had. The list of guys was growing and I suddenly realized that I knew next to nothing about Diane. This woman was a slut of the highest order.

Over the last 6 months she had been intimate with 115 men and 17 women. So not only was she a slut but she was a lying slut at that.

I asked Diane if she kept a journal and she told me, "Yes. I have several journals."

So I told her to bring them all to me the next time we got together. I then added, "You will go home and spend time with your parents and then at 8 pm you will come back over here. Again, you will have no memory of this conversation nor of being hypnotized. You will awaken at the count of 3. 1...2...3!"

Diane went home while I dug into her past. I did a background check on her and looked into her dating websites now that I had her passwords for those as well.

Everything I found made me sick to my stomach. I was so deceived and I was deeply hurt.

The first thing I did was contact Brad and sent him a text with Diane's phone, now that it was in my possession. It said, "Sir, I'm sorry for the late response. I tried to leave Alex but he wouldn't let me. He literally tied me to the bed and fucked me and filled me with his cum. I'm so, so sorry! Please forgive me!!! I know you are trying to get me to reject him but it feels so good sir, his cock that is. I better go before he gets suspicious. Kisses, my love."

Brad's response was immediate, "You filthy whore! You don't love pleasure, you love pain and humiliation! Slut!!! Money is what drives you and I have $5k for the next time I see you."

Diane: "Yes. You're so right, Sir. I am a whore. Do you still want to see me even though my pussy is filled with his cum?"

Brad: Yes pet. You know I can't turn you down. Not now...not ever!

I spent the next 5 hours digging into profiles and made quite the dossier on all the guys and girls that Diane was screwing.

I fell asleep when Diane showed up at my place again. She knocked on my door and I let her in. And immediately I put her under with the words, "Stinkin thinkin."

I then led her into my office and had her sit in front of my desk. And I started to grill her with questions.

"How many lovers have you had?" I asked calmly.

"659." She responded. (She told me it was 17 when we met)

"How much money are you receiving from the people you are seeing?" I asked a little heatedly.

"A little over $39k a week." She answered flatly.

"Where is your money tied up?" I asked curiously.

"I have a 401k, an IRA and a safety deposit box." She said factually.

"How much is in your Safety Deposit Box?" I asked.

"$437k." She answered.

"Do you have any other sources of income?" I asked Diane.

"Yes. I have 2 businesses. A Nail Salon and a Beauty Parlor." She answered freely.

"Write down the names of all the people who give you money and how much and tell me what kind of sex that you have with these people." I told Diane.

Diane did as I asked and after she finished, I told her to give me a blowjob. I then had her straddle my cock and I came deep inside her cunt.

"Ball up your panties and stuff them inside your vagina. Put on your clothes and head over to Brad's place. When you see him, you will excuse yourself to the bathroom and remove the panties from your vagina and put them on. You will spend the night with him and then in the morning you will leave and come straight to my apartment to drop off the money he gives you before heading home to shower and spend time with your parents. At 4pm you will come here. For now on, when you hear me say 'Dirty Cunt' you will awaken from your trance and feel like you are high, but be your normal self again. And you will have no memory of what happened."

"Dirty Cunt." I said and Diane opened her eyes and hugged me and then left for Brad's.

...

Over the next 2 months, I had Diane come over to see me every day. She laid out for me her plan with every guy and gal she had sex with. I planned her week and if she was going to be having sex, I made sure that her pussy was filled with my cum before each rendezvous.

The money kept flowing and the only difference is that I was now her bank. I even had her go and get me the money from her safety deposit boxes. Yes, there were several and almost overnight, I was a millionaire. Things were definitely looking up!

One afternoon, after Diane swallowed my cum, I put her in trance and asked her, "Have you ever had anal sex?"

Diane responded with, "No. I tried it a couple of times but I didn't like it. It hurt actually."

I had a sudden epiphany and said, "For now on, you will only have anal sex with everyone except me. No more vaginal sex. Your vagina belongs to me and me alone and nobody is to touch it except for me. Is that understood?"

"Yes Master," Diane responded.

I then had her get dressed and sent her on her way.

The next time we got together, Diane told me all about her sexual encounters of the week, with Carl, Dave, Sandy, Peter and Megan while under hypnosis. "They didn't like that I changed the rules but they went with it and took it out on my anus Sir." She told me flatly.

"Even Megan?" I asked her.

"Oh yes. Megan stuck her tongue in my ass and fingered my ass. I even got a hundred dollar tip from her after we had sex.!" She told me.

I was horny after hearing her sexual exploits and while she was still under hypnosis, I took her pussy deep again. I fucked her with wild abandon and pulled out several times and had her lick her juices from my dick. I liked Diane in this state because she never said no, never said I was being too rough and really made no noises at all. In essence, I was raping her but I liked it. And when I was close to cumming, I pulled free of her pussy and pushed my cock in her mouth and groaned as I shot my load down her throat.

When I took Diane out of her trance she looked at me curiously. "I feel strange." She told me.

"Strange how?" I asked her.

"I don't know sweetie. Did we just have sex?" She asked me.

It was then that I realized I forgot to tell her under hypnosis that she wouldn't have any memory of our encounter.

"Yes. Yes we did. But you know, you haven't been totally honest with me Diane." I told her.

"What? What do you mean?" She asked curiously.

"What I mean is that, when I went down on you just now, I tasted another man's cum in your pussy." And I fingered her and brought my fingers up to her nose.

Diane had a worried look on her face. "I, ah I, um, sweetie?"

"Don't sweetie me. Are you a whore?" I asked her flatly.

Diane put her face in her hands and started to sob. I let her do that for quite a long time and then said, "Stinkin Thinkin."

"Diane, when I bring you out of trance you will tell me about everything you lied to me about. You and I will have sex and after I cum inside you, you will let it drip out of your pussy when you go over to Brad's place." And I woke her up.

Diane told me the truth or at least her version of the truth. And then we had sex and she left to go over to Brad's.

...

The next few weeks passed without any issues.

I was with Diane and when I said, "Stinkin Thinkin", nothing happened. "Uh-oh" I thought to myself. "Someone's been messing with her hypnosis." We had sex and I gave her an orgasm and as she slipped in and out of sleep, I hypnotized her once again. And when she was deep in trance I found out that Brad had been hypnotizing her as well and for a lot longer than I had been. It was time for me to cut her loose and after planting another suggestion, I told her that she would no longer enjoy her time with me and when I woke her she would have no memory of this hypnosis and that she was breaking up with me.

And after she woke up, she said, "Well sweetie, this is it. I'm leaving you and this is goodbye." She then left my apartment.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers