All Comments on 'Dianna's Awakening Ch. 05'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dianna has made her choices and just set Paul free. She is no longer a “loving” wife. With the kids gone she is just sponging off of Paul and is basically worthless to him. Just split and stop torturing him about his size. Her disrespect by hitting him with the “unsatisfied” speech instead of talking years ago is just plain being a cunt! I have no use for a selfish bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Loved it just the sort of party I enjoy, took me a while after I was widowed to find people who organised such events and having two daughters under ten didn't help, but with them now in the middle/late teens things are a bit easier. Glad to see that Dianna is starting to explore her Bi side, she will enjoy the orgasm's only another woman can provide.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

your character should be shot and killed

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

So another "swingers" story thats just a smoke screen for a cuck story.

Now THATS a real shocker kids. And she was a total cunt too. Another real shocker.

You mentally ill kids really need to use that Obamacare coverage. A good shrink would help you bigly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1* Not going to read cuck stories, especially if it's approved by that idiot. You know who you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bleh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic description of deepthroat! More please. LOL.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Warning! Just more cuck shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too wordy. I won't do another 5 page segment from this author. Loved the situation though

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the opposite of romantic. This is sick and unhealthy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES