Diapered for Peeing on the Seat

Story Info
A young man pisses on the toilet seat one too many times...
1.4k words
4
14.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
izzypee
izzypee
15 Followers

This story is special to me. It's based on one of the first diaper stories I ever read, one that got me into diapers as a fetish. It was originally posted to the experience project, and once that was shut down i remade it from memory. It's one of the first stories I ever wrote so it's pretty bad, but I've tried not to change it up too much. For preservation reasons. I've written many better stories over the years, but this will always be my first. Enjoy.

-------

When I was on my gap year, my mum would always tell off for peeing on the toilet seat, I could never be bothered with lifting it up each time I used the bathroom, and almost every time I'd end up missing and getting the seat wet. I always hated being told what to do so when she told me off for pissing on the seat I just ignored her.

By the time I was 19 she was clearly getting tired of it Sometimes she would watch me as I went, and if I missed she'd make me run my hand along the seat or use my sleeve to wipe it up, I didn't care, guys are supposed to be gross, aren't they?

One day after going out I came home really desperate to pee. As soon as I got in I dropped my bags on the floor and made a dash for the bathroom only to be stopped by my mother

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked blocking the way to the stairs.

"Could you let me through? I really need to pee?" I said dancing on the spot.

"Funny you should say that. I'm sick of telling you over and over to lift the seat, and yet you never do. I'm tired of cleaning up your urine, and I think you need to learn a lesson.

Honestly, I couldn't care less about what she was saying. My mind was too concentrated on my need to use thebathroom.

"If you can't control where you pee" she continued, "then you don't deserve to use the bathroom at all: So to make sure it all goes in one place, I bought you these..."

She stepped aside to reveal a stack of disposable diapers. I would have laughed at her if I weren't so desperate.

"For the next week, you will be wearing and using diapers. All the bathrooms will be locked, and you must instead use these for their intended purpose. You will be grounded, of course, and all your clothing items wom from the waist down will be confiscated until the end of your punishment."

"I'm not wearing those!" I exclaimed.

"You should have thought about that sooner. Now get on the table and let me change you."

Not wanting to start another fight but really wanting go use the toilet, I decided to comply.

She removed my jeans and underwear, leaving my penis exposed. She slid one of the diapers under me and folded it around me. I don't know if they were adult diapers or not, but they looked exactly like something a baby would wear, just without the colourful designs and patterns. Upon standing up looked down at myself in embarrassment. I honestly couldn't see how this could get any worse. A 19 year old boy, wearing a diaper that his mother is making him wear. Only then did remember how badly I needed to pee.

"Can I please use the bathroom now?" i asked.

"That's what your diaper is for.*

I flipped.

I ran to every bathroom in the house but they were all locked. I rattled and shook the doorknobs but they would not budge. I was so incredibly desperate to go, my bladder felt like it was swelling up.

"Please mum, just unlock the stupid bathroom. I promise I'll lift the seat this time"

"You say that every time and yet you never do."

I banged my fist on the bathroom door in frustration.

"And now" she continued "I want you to pee right here."

"What?"

"You have to do it eventually. And I want you to wet your diaper right here in front of me, in front of the bathroom door. And if you don't I might just have to extend your punishment an extra week or two"

I could do nothing but clench my fists in rage. Reluctantly, I folded my arms, took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and relaxed. I quickly started emptying my bladder, filling my diaper with my own pee. It was warm, and wet, and kind of gross. It was oddly relaxing, but utterly humiliating. I was on the verge of crying.

She looked at me with a smug smile as she folded her arms at me.

"I'm going to change you later, but for now I think you should get used to this feeling. When I'm out the house you need to keep wearing your used diapers, or it will be an extra day of bathroom restrictions for you. Besides, with all the times I've sat in your wet mess I think it's about time you sat in your own for a while."

I was so mad I could explode

She finally changed my wet diaper at dinner, about two hours later. I had already peed a second time before lunch and my diaper had started to leak down my legs. Whilst wiping me down she told me that as long as she was in the house I wouldn't have to wait for my changes, but that I would never be given access to the toilet under any circumstances. With a clean nappy I sat down and ate up all my food. We didn't speak much.

A few hours later, I was really desperate to poop. For some reason it had never even occurred to me that eventually I would have to take a shit. I begged and pleaded and the answer was still no.

I tried desperately ramming the bathroom door, but it would not open. I leaned my back on the door in defeat, I honestly couldn't believe what I was about to do.

With no force at all, I took a massive dump in my diaper, then another. It felt absolutely disgusting, the feeling of your own poop up against you like that. And the smell was dreadful, it almost consumed the air.

I slid down the door without thinking, and felt my own poop smush up against me, making it 10 times worse. I was a 19 year old boy sitting in his own shit. I started crying again, I felt so utterly ashamed at myself for not being able to hold on, and angry that all this was because didn't lift up a stupid toilet seat.

The rest of the week was pretty much the same. I kept trying to hold myself back from using my diapers, but I eventually learned how pointless that was.

I never really got used to them. I did appreciate the warmth that wetting myself delivered, but then I remembered that I had just wet myself. Sometimes my mother would be out of the house, and I'd have to wait out of fear of being caught changing myself. One time she was out the house all day and I had to wait for hours in a full diaper after I'd used it 3 times. Twice for pee, once for poop. I never really forgave her for that.

Pooping was always something I dreaded. I tried desperately to hold it back for as long as possible, but that only resulted in the mess being about 10 times worse. Once I even messed my diaper in bed. That was a rough night.

I woke up on the last day dry, but desperate to pee, and I was so excited when I was told that my punishment was over. She unlocked the door, I took my diaper completely off and I entered the bathroom for the first time in a week. Of course, i lifted the seat. It felt so good to use the toilet again. To hear and see my pee hit the water. I was so happy I hugged my mum and promised I would always lift the seat and never pee on it again.

She was happy to hear that, but told me that if I ever did I would have to do this punishment all over again. And I only ever did once (but that's a story for another day). I should really thank my mother. I know that if I didn't do this punishment I would never have learned to lift the seat, which I know my (now) girlfriend would hate me for. I am so grateful for that week, and I highly encourage other women dealing with an uncooperative man to try something similar. If he can't use the toilet properly, don't let him use it at all.

izzypee
izzypee
15 Followers