All Comments on 'Diaries of a Sexshifter Pt. 02'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Marine_GirlMarine_Girlalmost 14 years ago
amazing

awsome story so far cant wait for the next chapters hope they are as exciting as this one if so i will be your faithful reader forever :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'm sticking around

I'm really liking the fact that you don't have to read the first part to understand the second part but they tie into each other very well. The interactions between all of the characters is well written and I find it easy to place myself into the situations. I'm very excited to move on and read the next entry into the lives of these college students.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Once again a Job well done

I like how you lose yourself into your stories as you write them. You take yourself there and thus, by doing so your readers as well. It must be fun to live in your mind matthew. Nice job!! and thank you for sharing. (F)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Different

this is the strangest series iv read. strange but good, thanks

djtech01djtech01almost 14 years ago
Awesome!

I've gotta say- at first I didn't think I'd be interested in your stories (based on the genres) but wow- I've yet to find one that I haven't liked.

Perfect! Thank you :)

P.S. After a long time on this site, I've only registered to favorite you as one of my authors

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Well thank you very much, djtech01. I'm glad you're enjoying my stories so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving it

Wow, love the storyline, well drawn characters, nice mix of sexual tension, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good again

I like the way you occasionally send me to the dictionary, though some of your usage is quite odd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous