All Comments on 'Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 27'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
outstanding

The latest chapter in this series is outstanding storytelling. We have here strong characters, a great plot, and a marvellous romantic atmosphere of a type hard to find on the site. However, this chapter is not a stand-alone story, and cannot be properly appreciated on its own. Not only should this story be read from the first chapter, but it is preceded by the stories Another Football Season, followed by Peggy Takes a Part Time Job, and then Peggy's New Job. The author here has created one of the finest epic novels to be found on the site. This reviewer strongly recommends that this story be read from the start, and also strongly recommends the author's other stories, which are of equally high excellence. Writing of this quality is all too rare on the site. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Classy story telling. Beautiful visual imaging.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 2 years ago

JD, Thank You for another Wonderful Hot Erotic chapter of Angel’s Diary . I’m sure he will be Repeat Customer of Elite Escorts. Daddy maintains so high standards and is looking out for his employees. This client got to experience Angel/Margaret in various roles and talents an saw that she is truly a Classy Professional Lady and can handle lots of situations. Thank You and looking forward to reading more of she Diary Entries.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Very hot story. The writer is a great wordsmith, creating images with depth and just the right amount of detail. 5/5, obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a terrific series! I love this woman! (Is love the right word?). Go for it, girl! Please keep these stories coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...