All Comments on 'Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 12'

by LiminallySpaced

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Blunote39Blunote39over 1 year ago

This story wins the "First Time" category! Excellent build up

pkp033pkp033over 1 year ago

very erotic and passionate 🔥🔥 curious to see how and where tim goes from here considering the three week expiration date with him and steph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another chapter in this outstanding series is excellent story telling, well written, with well-defined characters and an engaging story line really hold the attention of the reader. The love scene is icing on the cake. Five stars.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 1 year ago

5 stars.

Someone clearly knows how to write very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. The sex didn't overwhelm and your ability to allow the storyline to build steadily to a climax has me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am a Tim. Timothy.

When I was a little kid I was Timmy.

By the time I hit 7th grade I was 6 feet tall. I made it clear that I wasn’t “Timmy” anymore.

By the time I hit HS I was 6’4 and broad. Nobody called me Timmy anymore, except my little sister who did it to rile me up. Even now, decades later, she’ll do it to get a rise out of me.

Every time in all these chapters when Steph called him “Timmy” my fists clenched. I truly hate the name, particularly when said in a teasing or sarcastic way.

But Steph’s last “Timmy” didn’t cause any distress. It reminded me of a lover I once had who’d only call me Timmy in bed, but in a very seductive way.

Good times….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great stuff - but life is a bitch sometimes. She's leaving soon. Just now he broke her walls down, and she opened up for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous