All Comments on 'Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 27'

by LiminallySpaced

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stellar! As always.

Prowler39Prowler3910 months ago

I think you handled the relationship with Christine perfectly. 5-stars.

Bamo68Bamo6810 months ago

At first I was a little disappointed he didn't nail the prick tease, but I changed my mind as the story came to its conclusion.

I hope you will tell the story of his later encounter with Christine.

I always enjoy your sex scenes.

Cheers

kh40291kh4029110 months ago

Excellent story. I hope this isn't the end of Tim's journey.

pkp033pkp03310 months ago

Enjoyed the (temporary) end of the Christine plot! Looking fwd to the other women in his current situationships

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
excellent!

Another great chapter in this outstanding series. This gripping drama that is this chapter has a fascinating setting. Five stars.

FljimFljim10 months ago

Really good! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh man! I really, REALLY needed there to be a graphic sex scene with the uber-busty Rachel! So sad that didn't happen. PLEASE don't let this be the last we see of her!

aslan72aslan725 months ago

Really good storyline and suspense. I think it’s time to write the reunion of past love.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would love to hear how their plaths cross again! Possibly his path of submission further and her path of lustful control heightened over time. Coming together to reunite their youth full passions and lustfull desired for each other on a more mature stage of life... Pastor's daughter has maybe come to grips with here passions and desires, learn she has to have a man Is crucified in a way that appease her, for the tempting of her curupted ungodly desires that a man brings out in her. She bring Tim to her alter of pleasure and pain for him to worship and suffer for her. Tim's love and passion for her leaves him willing and in her heavenly hands to serve and suffer.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Such a great story. Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous