Diary of a Lesbian Love Slave Pt. 13

Story Info
More about Sukhi.
1.1k words
4.6
3.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Sorry again about the long delay! And sorry this is kind of short. I'll do better in the future, I promise!]

After coming three times I rested my head on Sukhi's thigh for a minute; both of us were breathing heavily, orgasmic tingles rippling through our bodies. When I finally looked up, I was staring straight into the eye of my Mistress's biggest strap-on.

My Mistress's hand rested on the top of my head, and I knew instinctively what was wanted of me. I began to lick up and down the length of the girthy shaft, and as I did I moved to the side so Sukhi could see what was happening. After closing my mouth around the head, I swallowed as much as I could, looking deep into Suhki's eyes; her eyes radiated both excitement and a bit of fear. I wondered if this might be a new experience for her.

Now my Mistress pulled out of my mouth and gently pushed me away. For a moment she just stood there over Sukhi, cock in hand, as Sukhi gazed up at Her in doe-eyed surrender. It was a beautiful moment and the image will be seared forever in my head.

Then my Mistress bent forward and spread Sukhi's labia with Her thumbs. Pressing the tip of the phallus against Sukhi's opening, my Mistress teased her for a bit, drawing some cute little whimpers from the younger woman.

Now it was my turn to watch as my Mistress gave Sukhi a thorough seeing to. Was I a little jealous of the attention she was getting? Of course. But I was pretty well satisfied at this point, and I enjoyed seeing Sukhi moan, scream, and pull at her bonds as my Mistress pounded into her.

Later Sukhi told me that this was indeed her first time with a strap-on. That was surprising but exciting, and I felt privileged to have witnessed it.

When it was over my Mistress gave Sukhi a minute to pull herself together. The martini had been sitting there half-full this whole time, and my Mistress now drained it with one gulp and held out the glass to indicate that I should fetch Her another one.

When I returned my Mistress was sitting on Sukhi's face, Her boobs bouncing delightfully as she rode the younger woman's tongue. I again felt jealous that Sukhi should have the honor of pleasuring Her, but I soon got over it. I handed Her the drink and she slowed Her up and down motion as she sipped it carefully.

At this point I couldn't help noticing that Sukhi's delectable, bright pink, soaking wet pussy was being neglected. So I went back in for seconds.

2.

Afterwards my Mistress invited Sukhi to stay for dinner. That meant the fish I had been marinating had to be split three ways instead of two, but it was still plenty.

The three of us had a good time together. The wine was flowing and Sukhi pretty quickly got tipsy, which made her giggly and effusive. She told a couple of embarrassing stories about me from high school -- apparently she had been paying more attention to me than I was aware of.

Suddenly a long-forgotten memory flashed into my head. One time at a graduation party, late at night when everyone (including me) was very drunk, I'd walked in on Sukhi sucking a football player's dick while his girlfriend -- a cheerleader -- ate her out. But I kept this recollection to myself.

After dinner I cleared the table, and as I was walking back I saw my Mistress pat the top of the table to indicate that Sukhi should hop up onto it. Sukhi quickly obliged and my Mistress slowly and deliberately took hold of the waistband of her yoga pants and wriggled them down and off. My Mistress spread Sukhi's legs and sat down to a dessert of pussy, just as Margo had with me that time.

Again I found myself a spectator. For a moment I was tempted to climb up and cover Sukhi's sweet face with my crotch, but I found I rather enjoyed watching her expressions as my Mistress expertly tongue-fucked her. I felt very mature and enlightened as I poured myself two fingers of brandy and sat down to watch the show.

3.

This morning over breakfast my Mistress told me to invite Sukhi over tomorrow night, which is Friday. I have to admit I have mixed feelings about this idea. Yes, Sukhi is sweet and delicious and sexy, and it would be fun to spend more time with her. On the other hand, this is the first time I've ever had to compete for my Mistress's attention with a girl my own age, and it worries me a little. What if my Mistress is starting to get tired of me and Sukhi, the fresh new plaything, takes my place?

But there was no question that I had to make the invitation; my Mistress's instructions had been quite clear. So I poured all my anxieties into a hard workout at the gym, and looking at myself in the mirror afterwards -- dripping with sweat and glowing with endorphins, body as lean and taut as I'd ever seen it -- I convinced myself that I had nothing to worry about. I got out my phone and texted Sukhi, who quickly responded that she would love to come over.

I took a deep breath and put the phone away. The die was cast; what was going to happen was not under my control.

The locker room was quiet and empty, and after stripping off my clothes I studied myself more critically. The tan I got over the summer from working in the garden is long gone, and at one point I was going to visit a tanning salon -- but my Mistress said no, that it was bad for you and a waste of money, and that I looked good with pale skin. It occurred to me she that she must enjoy the contrast it makes with Sukhi's cinnamon coloring, and thinking of Her watching us together, I started to get quite excited. So I stepped into one of the shower stalls, turned the water on high, and touched myself for a few minutes. The showerhead was one that you can take off the wall, so I held it between my legs and blasted my clit until I came like a freight train, leaning against the wall for support.

Afterwards I felt very refreshed and relaxed, and decided that I would make my Mistress the best meal I knew how to make tonight, and give Her the best head I knew how to give. And when Sukhi comes over tomorrow, I'll continue to give my best effort and trust that things will work out as they should. I'll report back on how it goes.