Diary of a Lesbian Love Slave Pt. 14

Story Info
A fun weekend turns bumpy.
1.5k words
4.56
4.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back now, it's hard to believe so much could happen in one weekend.

Friday night Sukhi arrived promptly at 7, looking luscious in a bright blue scoop-neck dress. I would have liked to tear her clothes off right then and there -- I had been restless and horny all day -- but the food was already on the stove and I got stuck in the kitchen as Sukhi and my Mistress had drinks on the veranda.

The meal was delightful and I was as happy as I can remember, sitting there with two beautiful, smart, funny women, and knowing that I would be in bed with them before the night was through. Everything was perfect and there was no reason to be in a hurry.

After dinner we took some time to digest, taking in the cool evening air and the moonlight. The moon was a day away from full, but it still looked enormous in the sky.

Then we adjourned to the bedroom, where again my Mistress wanted to begin by watching Sukhi and me for awhile. I wasted no time getting Sukhi's clothes off and set about quenching my thirst.

For a while Sukhi just laid back and let me work my way down her body. Her neck is exquisite, graceful like a swan's. Her tits are phenomenal, full and buoyant and silky-soft. Her navel is pierced with a tiny gemstone, her midriff taut but creamy.

And her pussy is a thing of beauty -- dark brown on the outside, the brightest pink on the inside. She was gushing wet and I lapped up her nectar eagerly as she quivered and groaned and dug her sharp nails into my shoulders. Only after making her come three times did I sit back, hastily pull off my clothes, and jump up to cover her face with my crotch. I sat facing my Mistress, staring straight into Her eyes as I rode Sukhi for all she was worth.

After climbing off I leaned down to kiss Sukhi, enjoying as always the taste of myself on her lips. Then I left to go to the bathroom, as when I came back the two of them were 69ing with Sukhi on top. This was surprising, as I never get to be on top like that, and I felt a little jealous. But I tried to be a good sport and bent down to help Sukhi please my Mistress. Working together we did a pretty good job of giving Her several grade-A orgasms.

Afterward my Mistress positioned us both on our knees, bent forward with out hands tied behind our backs. The strap-on came out and my Mistress indulged Herself, filling whatever hole appealed to her at the moment.

My Mistress is almost as old as the two of us put together, but she wore us both out that night. She was dead set and determined to fuck us senseless, and she absolutely did that.

Sukhi took off for home somewhere in the wee hours, and I was happy to have my Mistress to myself for awhile. I curled up with my head on Her shoulder and fell into a deep, contented sleep.

2.

Saturday my Mistress had invited Sukhi to join us for a hike at our favorite state park. I was a little put out, to be honest, as it is a special place for the two of us. But of course I wasn't going to say anything.

On the hike my Mistress spent a lot of time walking with Sukhi, pointing things out to her, sometimes wrapping an arm around her, now and again copping a feel. In cutoff jeans and a tight T-shirt, Sukhi was a sight to behold, and I found myself wishing I had dressed a little different. My T-shirt was big and loose, my jeans old ones that were comfortable but not flattering. I struggled to contain my jealousy, increasingly unsuccessfully as the day wore on.

My emotions ruined the hike for me, and I was glad when we got back to the car. As soon as we were home I put on my tiniest bikini, determined to wrest my Mistress's attention back from Sukhi, who I was now beginning to think of as a rival. But when I went into the kitchen Sukhi was leaning back against the counter, listening raptly as my Mistress explained the steps involved in preparing that evening's entree, a French-style roast chicken.

Neither one of them looked at me as I walked past them to the refrigerator. Opening the door, I bent way over to look at the drinks on the bottom shelf. I took my sweet time about it, looking back over my shoulder to see if my ass had gotten anyone's attention, but no such luck. Finally I picked out a soda water and headed out to the garden, where I tried to work out my frustrations by weeding.

After an hour I was dripping with sweat and feeling much better. When I got back to the kitchen, I saw that my Mistress had put Sukhi to work chopping onions. This immediately reignited my jealousy -- I'm supposed to be the sous chef! -- and then I stopped and scolded myself. Is it really such a privilege to chop onions?

And besides, Sukhi looked super-adorable as she stood there, brushing the hair out of her face, chopping slowly and awkwardly. She clearly didn't cook much. On my way by I treated myself to a squeeze of her ass; she grinned and playfully swatted my hand away.

My Mistress was over by the stove wrestling with the bird. I kissed Her on the back of the neck and she smiled at me, but quickly went back to what she was doing. I shrugged and headed to the bathroom to shower.

3.

After dinner I was in the kitchen doing dishes while my Mistress and Sukhi had a digestif in the living room. Digestif, that's a funny word... I would never have known it if my Mistress hadn't taught me. But anyway....

I knew that it was my job to do the dishes, and I was eager to get them done and get on to the fun part of the evening. But it had been a complicated meal and there were a lot of pots and pans to wash. I knew, though, that if I left any dishes undone there would be hell to pay. My Mistress is a stickler on that point.

For a moment I thought about just chucking it and taking whatever punishment might come. I was overdue for a good spanking.

But I decided to stick it out; I figured I could wait another half-hour or whatever it was. As I scrubbed I daydreamed about what I was going to do when I got there. I would start by kissing Suhki's succulent lips, her elegant neck... moving down to suck her thick, chewy nipples... trailing my tongue down her belly on my way to the promised land.

I realized that I had completely stopped washing. I was just standing there staring at the wall, wetness seeping between my legs. I shook my head to try to clear it and, just to have a reason to move, went to get the wine glasses off the dining room table.

I was walking back down the hall with a glass in each hand when it occurred to me to peek in on Suhki and my Mistress. To my surprise, I found my Mistress reclining on the couch with her legs spread wide apart. Between Her legs knelt Suhki, nude, head bobbing back and forth between my Mistress's legs.

Seeing that they had started without me, I lost it. Before I even knew what I was doing, I had raised my right hand and thrown the wine glass in it to the wooden floor, shattering it into a million pieces.

My Mistress's eyes blazed. "Samantha!" she said in a tone that sent a chill down my spine. "That was very rude!"

Sukhi had turned around to look at me, mouth hanging open, face glistening with my Mistress's juices. From the look in her eyes I could see that she was shocked by my outburst, but also a little excited by the drama of the moment

I tried to say that I was sorry but all that came out was "I... I... I...." I trailed off and for a few seconds I just stood there stupidly, looking down at the intact wine glass in my other hand. I felt a little sick. Had I really crossed a line this time? Was I in store for a real punishment, not the fun kind I usually got?

"Clean that up right now," my Mistress said in a cool, commanding voice. "Then go down to the dungeon and wait for me. Is that clear?"

I nodded, unable to look Her in the eye. I got the broom and dustpan and got to work, trying not to look as my Mistress pulled Sukhi's head back down between Her legs.