Dick on My Mind

Story Info
Restless night leads to amazing sex.
1.3k words
4.16
13.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't sleep. I had dick on my mind. My husband was already fast asleep and I really didn't want to wake him but...

I snuggled up closely to him, my back to his chest. I subtly ground my ass into his crotch. You know, the "I need the D, but I ain't trying to ask for it" thing that women do. He was sleeping but it didn't matter. The sensual contact caused his dick to twitch, and begin to get hard.

He draped his arm over me and unconsciously began to fondle my breasts through my tank top, pinching and rolling my nipples. I groaned and ground harder into his dick, which was now fully erect. He woke up, acutely aware of the situation. He leaned in and began to kiss and nibble my neck, causing a rush of moisture to saturate the crotch of my shorts. I turned over and kissed him deeply, my tongue darting in and out of his mouth. He returned my efforts then made his way down to my breasts. He licked circles around my areola on my left then right breast, careful not to touch my nipples. His hands roamed all over my body, gripping my thighs and ass.

He turned me fully onto my back and climbed on top of me, licking, sucking, kissing all over me, leaving traces of wetness on his path. I could feel my juices running down my thigh in anticipation of what I knew was gonna be some great head.

He hooked his thumbs into the waistband of my short and pulled them down and off as I lifted my ass off the bed. He kissed, then licked my left inner thigh up to my knee then did the same to the right. He kissed my outer labias and licked from the bottom to the top of my slit using the slightly rough flat of his tongue. I flinched and moaned, a low guttural sound.

My pussy was throbbing, growing wetter by the minute. He parted my outer lips and finally made his way to my clit, rolling it with the tip of his tongue. He began the nibble on it then held it between his teeth and flicked his tongue rapidly across it. "Oh shit,''was all I could say as I came all over his face.

He continued his oral assault on my pussy for the next ten minutes, paying close attention to every inch of my womanhood. My body bucked and swayed and tried to climb the damn wall but he held me tightly by my thighs, telling me I wasn't going anywhere. When he finally came up for air, his face was glistening, and he was licking his lips and smiling. After I finished gasping for air, attempting to regain command of my legs, I got up and told him to lie down. Like I said, I wanted the D.

I knelt down between his legs and slowly ran my tongue from the base to the tip of his dick. My tongue did laps around the tip, occasionally dipping ever so slightly into the hole. I flicked my tongue against the sensitive skin just below the head then moved down further to taste his balls. I licked small wet swirls around his sack before taking his balls into my mouth, first one at a time, then together. I slowly made my way back up, lavishing his shaft with warm wet kisses. When I got to the tip, I sucked his head firmly into my mouth and released it with an audible pop. He gasped and then growled. Damn, that shit turns me on. I sucked more of him into my mouth and started bobbing up and down. I used my right hand to stroke the base of his shaft while using my left to massage his balls. Saliva dripping all over him, I began turning my head left to right while maintaining the tight suction that had him gripping my hair like he hated me. Just as I could feel him getting closer to orgasm, I stopped and told him to stand up.

He stood facing the bed while I repositioned myself so that I lay on my back with my head hanging off the edge of the bed. I reached behind me and put him back into my mouth upside down and began to suck. His knees buckled under him as all he could get out was "Fuck". I rolled my tongue along his shaft, feeling the head of his dick deep in my throat. I don't know who was loving it more, me or him. I slid back a little further so the top portion of my body was now completely off the bed. I could now put my head all the way back, allowing him easier access to the back of my throat. He leaned over me and massaged one breast with one hand and sucked on the nipple of the other. I used my right hand to fondle his balls while using the left to massage my clit.

He began to face fuck me faster and faster. I was lost in ecstasy, as tears, saliva and sweat rolled up my face, making my hair damp.

In an effort to keep from blowing his load before the main event, he pushed me off him and told me to get on my knees. I sat up and flipped over for him, face down, ass up. He entered me slowly, allowing me to feel every veined inch, until he was all the way inside me. My head began to spin and my breathing quickened. He groaned a deep, throaty groan while he gripped my ass with his right hand and reached around to tickle my clit with the other. He stroked me slowly at first, gradually picking up his pace.

My hands gripped the sheets in front of me, my face buried into the bed. He pulled me back by my hair, causing my torso to lift up off the bed. He wrapped my ponytail around his left wrist and pulled even harder. It was becoming hard for me to maintain my composure. "Oh, fuck!", was my immediate reply. He pulled on my hair again, causing me to arch my neck backwards. Mmmm. I love that shit. He reached around me and wrapped his right hand around my neck, gently squeezing. "Oh yes! Harder! Fuck me!" He tightened his grip and quickened his pace. I screamed and came hard. He didn't bother to give me time to recover and fucked me through my orgasm. I could feel my hot, sticky juices flowing down my inner thighs and hear the squishing sounds of his dick pistoning in and out of me at warp speed.

He slowed his pace and tapped me twice on the ass, my signal to change positions. He laid me on my side and draped my left leg over his shoulder while positioning his left thigh under my right leg, giving him direct access to my sopping wet pussy. He thrust into me hard, I gasped as if desperately searching for air to breathe.

He worked me like it was the last time we'd ever make love. Pumping in and out, in and out with a fierceness I'd never experienced while simultaneously rubbing circles around my clitoris. I moaned and groaned, hurled profanities around like a drunken sailor, and eventually succumbed to orgasmic bliss.

He pumped a few more times with fast, hard, strokes. He moaned loudly and with one final thrust, gave in to his need to release. I could feel the hot, viscous liquid coating and overflowing my insides. It seeped out of me and onto the sheet beneath me.

He lay down beside me and grabbed me up in a sweet embrace. He kissed me once more then fell fast asleep. I lay there in his arms replaying the night's events in my mind. At some point I felt myself growing tired and eventually drifted off to sleep. I knew it would not be more than a short nap. I'd be up soon. I had dick on my mind.