Dicked Down at the Airport Pt. 02

Story Info
Marcus Fucks Graeme Senseless.
2.2k words
4.8
9.2k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawrites
rawrites
38 Followers

I shimmied out of my shorts and tossed them to the side. For those just joining me, i just got my face fucked to oblivion by Marcus, the hunky security guard at the airport. I stood now in front of him, just in my black jockstrap and smiled at him.

"Fuck im going to devour you," Marcus said with a growl before he rushed over to me, roughly spinning me around and pushing me face first down onto the hard table. My bubble butt was on display, framed nicely by my jockstrap. If there was one thing I was proud of, It was my cocksucking skills and my killer ass. I felt Marcus' hard cock slap against my ass cheeks and I moaned, wiggling my ass back at him. He slapped my ass hard, once, twice, three times! I yelped and moaned after each hit, my hole eager and ready for his cock.

"Fucking hell youre a catch, this ass is fucking killer." Marcus said, as he continued to paw at my ass, kneading it where it turned red from his abuse. "Beg for my cock baby boy, tell me what you want." He leaned over and whispered in my ear. I moaned again and turned to look ahead, the table was perfectly aligned with the mirror, and I got a beautiful view of Marcus standing behind me, and me bent over the table.

"I want you to fuck me Marcus, i want you to own my hole. Fuck me hard and rough, and fill me up with your cum." I begged him, my voice coming out as a whine, lost in lust.

"Fuck thats what I like to hear baby boy." He whispered back before lining up his cock with my hole and slowly pushing in. That was a mercy, because as soon as his sock began to enter I thought I was being split in half. The thickness of it had me moaning and screaming into the table, my voice coming in gasps as he pushed deeper into me.

"Fucking music to my ears, scream on my cock you slut. You wanted this, and now I'm gonna impale you on this dick until you're begging for mercy." He moaned and pushed deeper into me. "And then I ain't gonna stop!" He exclaimed and with a final push he was balls deep inside me. My back arched and I half moaned and half screamed. He grabbed onto a fistful of my hair, pulling me back. The pain was incredible, the feeling of fullness as his cock settled into me was amazing. Marcus held me there one hand holding my hair and one on my shoulder, as i felt his cock, warm and hard, pulsing deep inside me,

"Fuck... fucking hell youre so big youre stretching me out." I gasped, my breath ragged. "Fuck it hurts so good."

"Youre so fucking tight baby boy, you feel so good against my cock, im gonna enjoy making you scream some more." Marcus said wickedly as he began to thrust slowly in and out of my hole. My hands scrabbled for purchase on the table as he began to slowly fuck me. In and out it felt like I was being impaled. The pain slowly turned to pleasure as he began to pick up the pace, his balls slapping against my ass in earnest. Marcus' hands roamed leaving my hair and grabbing onto my shoulders for leverage to bury himself deeper in me, my back arched deeper, pulled back onto his cock.

"Fuck fuck me fuck me you feel so good" I whined, my hands grabbing at his on my shoulders. "Fuck me Marcus fucking use my hole fuck yes fuck fuckk." My words became insensate as he continued to drill into me. Marcus took one hand and wrapped it around my throat. My rock hard oozing cock twitched as his thick bicep wrapped around my neck, cutting off my air. I grabbed onto his arm as he put me into a headlock, pushing his bodyweight onto me.

"Fuck you like being choked huh bitch? Kinky little slut. Well ill choke fuck you till you passout you dirty little fucker". Marcus whispered into my ear and flexed his arm. My breath cutoff as Marcus squeezed my throat with his massive bicep, continuously drilling into my tight hole.

"Fuckk," was all i could gasp out as my breath cut off. I looked into the mirror to watch myself get choke fucked by Marcus, watch his muscles flex with every thrust, watch the sweat drip off of him onto me. Marcus squeezed tighter and i gasped, choking, scrabbling at his arm to no avail. The pleasure i was feeling was off the charts, my body alight with euphoria. Marcus squeezed once more and then let go of my neck, pushing my head down onto the table again.

"Thank you... thank you sir.." I gasped out, struggling to catch my breath. My body pushing up against the table with each thrust. I was just a hole for Marcus to use, and he could use me however he wanted to. Marcus took a hand and fish hooked it into my mouth, pulling it open. He took his other hand and pulled the other side and stretched my mouth, spit dripping from my mouth. He pulled me back.

"Look in the mirror again slut, look at me when I use your hole. Fuck youre such a good cock whore. You love being dominated don't you?" Marcus demanded as he continued to thrust into me, my mouth stretched open and pulled back against him. I couldn't reply so I simply moaned in assent, lost in the feeling of his cock inside me. He fucked me like that for another minute or two, my mouth stretched open with his fingers, before he roughly grabbed two fistfuls of my hair and pulled me back against him roughly. I moaned again, before I was pushed back onto the table roughly. Marcus took both of my arms and bent them behind my back. With his massive hands, he had no problem holding my arms behind me, pinning me to the table. I had never been dominated like this before, but I was in heaven. I looked ahead at the mirror, seeing myself pinned to the table while this muscle hunk gave me the fuck of my life was the hottest looking thing i had ever seen.

"Fuck me Marcus fucking own me fuck yes fuck youre so DEEP dont stop dont stop dont stop." I whined out. My cock was still rock hard in my jockstrap, aching for release.

"Fuck yea i love using a boy like you. Look at you bent over like a good faggot, taking my thick cock while i hold you down." Marcus growled at me as his sweat dripped onto me. He used his one free hand and grabbed the straps of my jockstrap for more purchase, pulling it tight and using it as a rein as he broke me. He continued to pin me down and fuck me for what felt like hours, my head on the table, drooling from the pleasure his cock was giving me.

After some time Marcus let my hands go and abruptly pulled out. My hole felt empty without his thick meat inside me, and I felt raw and abused. He grabbed me by my shoulders and flipped me around and pushed me onto the table. I looked up at his sweat soaked glory. His muscles bulged in the light as he panted, he looked wild and lust filled as he stared at me. I reached out before he could push me back down and licked the sweat off his neck. I was rewarded with a moan as I continued to lick the sweat down towards his meaty pecs. I lapped like a man in a dessert, tasting every inch of the man who had just fucked my hole raw and senseless. I nursed and sucked on his nipples while he bounced his pecs slowly, his hands running through my hair, feeling my body, kneading my ass. With a growl he pushed me back onto the table and lifted my legs onto his shoulders. With one fell swoop he rammed his cock back into my sore hole, and I let out a small scream. Even after the fucking i still wasnt used to the sheer thickness of his cock.

He began a brutal pace, ramming into my hole over and over. I reached out with my hands and felt his pecs, his muscled arms, as he continued to plow into me. He took one hand and pull the pouch of my jockstrap down, revealing my aching cock, leaking precum like a faucet. My cock was cut and not as thick as Marcus's, a solid 7 inches. He wrapped one hand around my cock and my body jerked.

"FUCK. That feels so good fuck me Marcus fuck me please make me cum fuck im your cock slut ill do anything please fill me with your cum." I begged as he slowly jerked my sore cock. Up and down he went as he went in and out of me. My arms roaming his body, knowing that I was getting used like the good cock slut that I was. Marcus took his hand off my cock and I whined, reaching down to replace his with my own. He took his hand and wrapped it around my neck, choking me hard and rough. I gasped and jerked my cock harder and faster as Marcus squeezed my throat and pistoned in and out of my hole.

"Fuck you want me to breed you boy? You want me to fill this hole up with my cum? You gonna go see your boyfriend filled with my cum yea?" Marcus said as he choke fucked the life out of me. All i could do was moan and gasp and jerk my cock harder and faster.

"I'm gonna breed you Graeme. Im gonna fill this slut hole up with my cum, and youre never gonna forget the way I fucking used you." Marcus growled as his thrusts became more frantic. I stroked my cock harder and faster, feeling the strength fade as Marcus choked me harder, his body tensing.

"Im gonna fucking CUM!" he yelled and with that I shot my load too. I felt Marcus shoot rope after rope of cum deep into my hole, seeding me, breeding me. My own cock shot ropes of cum, splattering my face and Marcus' hand as he continued to choke me as we both came. I swear I saw stars, I have never cum that hard before in my life. After what felt like minutes, and as I was on the verge of passing out, Marcus took his hand off my throat, rubbing the remainder of my cum onto my face. I lay there gasping and panting. I felt him pull his cock from my hole, now soft, and my hole felt raw and abused, and so so full of cum.

Marcus smiled down at me and patted me on the chest, before leaning in and kissing me on the lips. He turned and picked up his phone, snapping a picture of me laying on the table, face covered in cum, hole gaping. At that moment I had never felt like more of a slut, and I loved it.

He circled around to me so that my head was facing him. I looked up at the man who just gave me the best fuck of my life. He took a finger and began feeding my cum back to me, slowly. I suckled on his finger as I swallowed my own load, one shot of cum at a time. I moaned appreciatively, taking every last drop.

"So, the search didn't turn up anything. You're free to go now. You better hurry, dont want to miss your flight to see the boyfriend." Marcus said with a wink as he walked back to his pile of clothes.

"Fucking hell man. I have never been dicked down like that before in my life. Thank you for the very thorough search Sir." I smiled back at him.

"You're very welcome, we aim to please." Marcus smiled back. After suiting back up he came back around to where I continued to lay on the table. He bent down and kissed me deep, pushing his tongue back into my mouth like he owned me. I moaned back into the kiss, running my hand through his short hair. I leaned up an inch, breaking contact, and spit into my mouth before kissing me deeply again.

He broke away and moved to the door. He cracked it open and turned to leave with a smile and a wink. "I'll keep in touch." he said, and walked through the door, closing it behind him.

A short while later as I hauled ass to my gate number. I got two notifications on my phone. One was saying my flight was delayed by two hours. Typical, but the second was a message from a number i didnt have saved. I opened that one and saw three pics of me. One sucking Marcuses cock, second was bent over the table with his cock in my hole, and three my cum covered face. A message read "Save these, looking forward to taking a few more with you ;)." I smiled down at my phone. I fucking love airports.

rawrites
rawrites
38 Followers