Dickinson's World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came back out, Pete followed him around, making sure he got every little bit. And incidentally, getting some great close-up views of the naked kid's hot ass as he was forced to bend over again and again.

At first the kid was relieved that his cock had finally gone soft, what with the shock of the accident. However, as he cleaned up the glass, he could feel the older man's eyes on his naked ass every time he bent over. Pete kept getting closer and closer as Ricky worked. By the time he was finishing, the kid could actually feel the man's breath against his cheeks as he swept up the last shards of glass.

"OK, now put that broom back in the kitchen and then get back here -- you've got some punishment coming."

Ricky's pretty face expressed first shock, then terror. "Oh, please, Mr. Erikson. It was an accident."

"I don't see you moving, do I?"

The naked kid quickly dashed into the house with the broom. Seconds later, he was back, looking very apprehensive. Oddly, his cock was harder than ever.

Pete was sitting on his chaise again. "OK, kid. Over my knee. You're getting a spanking."

"Oh, no, please, sir. Not that."

"Shut up. Get over here."

As soon as the kid got close enough, Pete grabbed him by the arm and pulled him ass up over his lap. He raised one leg, tilting the kid's bouncy melons up even higher. Pushing Ricky's head down to the patio with his left hand, he slowly ran his right hand over the kid's soft right cheek.

He began with a sharp swat to the right cheek. Slowly he worked his way up to a medium easy spanking -- much too little to do any good, but enough to let him know what it could feel like if he wanted it to. Pete took advantage of the moments between swats to run his hands over the kid's full round buttocks.

Finally, as the kid yipped and sniveled, he reached the culmination of the spanking. He cupped the kid's right cheek in his palm, then slowly parted it from its partner, ultimately exposing the tiny pink rosette of Ricky's most secret spot. After looking at it for a moment, he pulled back with his other hand and let fly a swat that landed with a bang directly on the pink dot.

Ricky squealed and bounced.

Five more times, Pete swatted the kid's deep crack, right against the asshole. Then he rested his hands on the kid's buttocks and told him that the spanking was all over. "Once you stop crying, you can get up, now."

Finally, after a certain amount of sobbing and sniveling, Ricky crawled to his feet. He stood in front of Pete, face stained with tears, rubbing his sore ass. Pete stood also and folded the boy in his arms. Ricky immediately clung to the older man, pressing his body into Pete's the way he'd seen Tony do it. It felt good, just like he'd thought. Being held close by the man who'd just punished him made him feel safe and cared for. His hard-on was back and bigger than ever. His heart was pounding so hard he almost felt dizzy. Excited by the sensations in his asshole, he pressed his cock against Pete's firm thigh.

Pete's hands travelled down from the kid's bare back and began stroking those firm round cheeks -- still hot from the spanking. Finally, he released the kid and told him to go jump in the pool and cool down.

While the spanking had been going on, Joey had come out and handed out the Cokes to the guys in the pool. He saved Dickinson's beer for last, so he could stand there and watch the action. That way he got a close-up view of Ricky's punished ass.

Of course, that also meant that Dickinson was getting a close-up view of Joey's own ass, since Joey was standing right next to his chaise and facing away from him. About halfway through the spanking, Joey felt Dickinson's hand brushing against his bare ass. He took a small step away.

There was some sort of metallic sound then, after which Joey was suddenly grabbed around the waist and hauled backwards. He made a little squeak of surprise and ended up sitting on Dickinson's lap, kind of side-saddle. As he sat there he felt, then saw, the man's naked hard-on poking up between his thighs. Afraid the other guys would think he was getting fucked, Joey quickly clamped his thighs shut around the cock, concealing it from the direction of the pool.

Dickinson kept pressing upward, though, and soon the head of the man's cock began poking up over the boy's thighs. Joey quickly cupped his hands over the end of the cock, again hiding what was happening from his buddies. Dickinson began slowly pumping his cock up and down between the kid's thighs into his cupped hands. As the thrusting action became regular, Joey was afraid the guys would notice the man's pistoning hips. He began taking on the action himself. Soon he was pumping the man's cock with his thighs, as well as pressing and squeezing the cock head between his palms. As he jacked the older man off, he kept telling himself that it was so his buddies wouldn't find out the shameful things the man was doing to him. All the time, he hardly noticed that his own cock was more rigid than it had ever been. It was even beginning to leak precum now as he bounced up and down on the man's big cock, trying to get him to cum so he could end this humiliating scene.

Just about the time Pete began spreading Ricky's cheeks, the moment came. There was a pause, then the huge cock began erupting between Joey's thighs, right into his cupped hands. He tried to confine it, but there was no way -- cum was everywhere. All over his thighs, his hands, his crotch.

Just as Pete stood up to take Ricky into his arms, Dickinson shoved Joey off his lap and told him to go wash it off in the pool. The kid ran over to the pool and jumped in, but there was no way the other guys could have missed all that cum all over him. Based on what they saw, they probably figured Joey had jacked himself off while watching the spanking.

12