dickNINJA: Made into Panties

Story Info
Superhero dickNINJA gets transformed into a pair of panties.
3.5k words
4.21
4.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dickNINJA
dickNINJA
11 Followers

Superhero dickNINJA gets called to investigate the disappearance of 5 men in town. After some research he finds out they have one thing in common. They were last seen entering the house of this mysterious sexy woman named Mandy who has just moved to town. Superhero dickNINJA goes to her house with the intention of asking her questions but he ends up in her panties...but not in the way he was hoping.

Superhero dickNINJA is sitting at his coffee table going over the files he was given about this mysterious new woman in town named Mandy. After reading some of her file he looks at her pics and he notices something: She is breathtaking! Jet black hair, toned thick thighs, defined abs, nice big round tits and a round fit toned ass! You could see muscles in it just from the pictures that were taken of her at the gym wearing leggings.

Superhero dickNINJA little ninja dick becomes hard just from looking at the pics that were in the file. He looks Mandy up on Instagram to find out more information about her, oh and to look at pics and masturbate. He types in her name in the search engine hoping that something pops up besides his dick. He find the page and it is all ass and tits!!!! Picture after picture of her showing off her big toned ass and tits. He know this case like himself will be hard but he must concentrate in bringing her down.

After jerking off to her pics superhero dickNINJA puts his pants back on, cleans up his mess and gets in his car to drive over to her house. With his balls emptied he is confident he will be able to focus on the job at hand. He figures he will ask her some questions and if she tries anything he will just use his bad ass ninja superpowers on her. "I am unbreakable!" Superhero dickNINJA says to himself before he exits his car and walks up to her house.

Mandy's house is located down a long dirt road. Most of the houses there are abandoned, hers is the only that is occupied. When walking up to his house dickNINA notices there are cars parked along the side and back of her house. Superhero dickNINJA runs the tags and every car comes back with the owners name as one of the men who has gone missing.

Superhero dickNINJA searches the cars to see if he can find anything. He goes along back and then hears a sexy stern angry voice.

"May I help you?" Says Mandy who is standing on her back door steps with her hands on her hips. She is wearing a short white crop top and a skin tight black skirt that barely covers her tight toned muscular ass.

Superhero dickNINJA loses focus for a split second but then regains his composure. It's a good thing he emptied his balls before he came here or else he may in trouble.

"Yes I am dickNINJA the world famous ninja superhero, I am here to ask you questions on the whereabouts of these 5 men." He says as he holds up pictures of the missing men.

Mandy stands on the steps laughing, "haha, yeah those losers were here, now that you know take your small dick ninja ass out of here."

Surprised by her rudeness and openly admitting they were at her home dickNINJA tells her that he is going to have to search her house.

"Go right ahead you stupid loser ninja bitch, search all you want" Mandy says as she walks back in her house.

Superhero dickNINJA walks in ready to strike anything that may come at him, he searches the closets, the basement, the cabinets while Mandy sits on her chair with her thick toned muscular legs crossed smirking.

"I guess much like your ex-girlfriends who tried to fuck that small dick of yours you didn't find anything and will have to leave here unsatisfied." Mandy says with an angry tone as she sits in the chair.

"No reason to have an attitude Mandy, I didn't find anything but I have to ask you these questions." Superhero dickNINJA says as he sits in the chair.

"Go right ahead, ask me anything you want" Mandy replies while uncrossing her legs and spreading them on the table.

Superhero dickNINJA gets a little distracted as he can see her panties. They are black mesh. "Umm, umm, yeah, well...yes questions. Ok, you said they have all been in here, will you care to elaborate on that?"

Mandy is smiling as she knows the power she now has over him, she can feel it, She is in control. "Yes they were here, but they didn't leave, they are in my drawers, specifically my panties drawer." She says with a smirk on her face.

Superhero dickNINJA couldn't believe his what he was hearing, she just admitted she is holding them hostage. He stands up and says "Show me where they are at right now."

Mandy laughs as she gets up, pulls her skirt down over her tight toned ass. "Follow me pin dick" She says as she leads him down the basement. Superhero dickNINJA follows her while staring at her amazing ass shake as she walks downs the stairs.

Superhero dickNINJA enters the basement and begins looking for the men, he spots the drawer. He cautiously opens it up not expecting what he will find. Much to his surprise all he finds is 5 pairs of panties. All different colors, styles from silk thongs to leather T-backs to lace cheekies.

"I thought you said they were in here Mandy." Superhero dickNINJA says with an angry tone in his voice.

Mandy is sitting in a chair with her toned legs crossed. "Yeah loser there they are, I turned them into panties, if you listen close you can hear their screams and moans."

Superhero dickNINJA picks up a pair of panties and holds it to his ear and much to his surprise again he does hear screams and moans. He isn't fazed as he just thinks it is a speaker somewhere and Mandy is just fucking with him.

Superhero dickNINJA has had enough of her games. He puts the panties back in the drawer and turns to Mandy "Ok I have had enough of your games, I am going to have to bring you in for questioning."

Mandy laughs as she says "No you are not loser, now get the fuck out of here, it's your last chance."

Superhero dickNINJA really couldn't believe his ears this time, did she just threaten a bad ass ninja superhero?

"Who the fuck are you threatening?, now stand up and come with me before I round kick you into the damn wall!" He yells.

Mandy stands up. "Ok you win, I will go with you, I just have to change my panties first."

Mandy turns around and hikes up her skirt, her glorious toned tan ass in full display. Superhero dickNINJA is mesmerized as she pulls down her black mesh panties. He is frozen. She then turns round.

"Hey loser catch these" she says as she throws the panties into dickNINJA'S face.

Superhero dickNINJA catches the panties as it hits his face. The panties stick to his face like a octopus tentacles, he couldn't get them off of his face but then he begins to weaken. The aroma was intoxicating. He couldn't stop sniffing them either. He is sniffing, licking, smelling, rubbing the panties all over his face. He feels weaker and weaker, after a few moments he can't move, almost like he is paralyzed. He has lost of all his motor functions. He is fading in and out, rolling on the ground as Mandy stands above him laughing.

"Oh what is wrong ninja bitch? Mandy ask as she walks around him watching him suffer.

Superhero dickNINJA is on the floor with the panties on his face, he doesn't even have enough strength to remove them. Mandy then stands over him and puts her heel into his chest.

"If you think those panties have some punch behind them you should get a load of these!"

Mandy pulls out a bag from behind her sofa. It's a bag full of worn panties. She dumps the whole bag on dickNINJA. His whole body is covered by an avalanche of panties. Mandy pulls his head out from the pile and rubs the black panties on his mouth and nose until he passes out.

Superhero dickNINJA wakes up tied to a cross that is on the wall. His arms and legs are tightly secured. Normally he could easily break free using his ninja skills but he felt so weak. He looked down and noticed something. He was wearing Mandy's black mesh panties. As much as he felt humiliated and scared he had to admit they felt great against his cock.

He hears footsteps, Mandy comes out from the other room, wearing thigh high black leather boots, a black lace bra that was pulled down so her massive tits were exposed and most of all NO PANTIES!

Her glorious pussy was shaved, it was the best pussy he has ever seen. Her bare ass was tight and firm. Her tanned toned body was truly a work of art. Superhero dickNINJA heart began to beat faster and faster as Mandy walked towards him. Mandy walks up to his restrained body and leans up against him.

"Well well well look at what we have here" Mandy says with a proud tone and if she caught a prize fish.

"What have you done to me, you must had drugged me to weakened me, what did you give me you horrible bitch?" Superhero dickNINJA ask.

"HAHA, you stupid weak ninja bitch, the only drug that I gave you was my panties. The scent from my goddess ass and pussy is enough to weaken any man, especially a wanna-be superhero like yourself. My panties are like kryptonite to you men, they weaken you." Mandy explained to him.

She walks in front of him and proceeds to tell him what is going to happen. "You see ninja dick, I am an alien, I left my planet because it was being destroyed by a certain disgusting species, namely you men. I came here as research to see what this planet was like, my planet mates and myself need a new home after you horrible disgusting men ruined mine."

Mandy continues. "My first night here I was walking home when I was attacked by one of you, he tackled me and beat me. He dragged me in my house and proceeded to try to rape me, as he removed my panties he became weak. It was then when I realized that our panties are powerful weapons against your kind. As he was motionless on the floor I took him in the basement and did some experiments on him."

Mandy walks around as dickNINJA is tied to the cross not believing what he is hearing. Mandy comes up to him, grabs his chin tightly and tells him the rest of her findings.

"I found out that when your dicks are hard you men are so easy to control and nothing makes you perverts harder then being in a woman's panties. After I made that loser cum in my panties something happened. The panties sucked out all the cum and bodily fluids from him. After that he slowly turned into a pair of panties. It seems like the cum activated the panties powers. He didn't die, he simply lives on as my panties. How cool is that? I get a new pair of panties every time you losers lose control!"

Mandy then stands in front of dickNINJA to tell him his fate. " I made this machine that lets me decide what kind of panties I will turn you into. I can pick the style, color, material. I can turn a pair of cheap panties into a fancy panties with this gadget I made...oh and your loser cum, haha!"

Mandy picks up a pair of panties and points to the thong part. "This is where your face will be" She laughs as dickNINJA moans.

Superhero dickNINJA yells out "You expect me to believe that bullshit, once I get out of these restraints I am going to kick your ass"

Mandy walks to him. "Lets see about that" She undo's the straps from him legs and wrist.

Superhero dickNINJA takes one step before he falls to the ground. He is so weak he can't even stand up. Mandy laughs as he struggles to even move.

"Oh what's wrong ninja bitch? Little weak I see! I told you those panties are like kyrptonite. Now here comes the fun part, well for me anyway!"

Mandy puts her foot on his chest and tells him the fun part. "Now with those panties on you are under my control. You will do anything I say, so before I turn you into a pair and you live the rest of your life buried in my ass I am going to have some fun with you."

Mandy tells him to stand up. Superhero dickNINJA stands up. He can't believe what just happened. Mandy tells him to bark like a dog, dickNINJA starts barking like a dog. Mandy is satisfied with the humiliation she is putting him thru. She tells him to crawl around on the floor like a dog and bark. Superhero dickNINJA immediately drops to all fours and starts barking and crawling around like a dog.

"HAHA, I told you loser I can do whatever I want with you" Mandy laughs as dickNINJA is on all fours barking.

"Ok loser now go hump that pillow" She orders. Superhero dickNINJA is scared because he knows as soon as she cums he will turn into a pair of panties but he can't say no. The power she has over him is like nothing he has experienced. Superhero dickNINJA goes over and starts to hump the pillow.

Mandy stands over him with her foot on his back. "Moan ninja bitch, moan I said."

Superhero dickNINJA is moaning like he was ordered. As he is humping the pillow he feels he is close, this is it he thought but then something happened.

"STOP HUMPING THE PILLOW" Mandy yells. "Get up and walk back over to the cross, when you cum its going to be because of your lack of self control, not because I made you."

Superhero dickNINJA walks over to the cross, Mandy walks over and ties his hands and feet back up. She begins to feel and rub his cock and balls over the panties. The soft touch and her tight grip is making him harder and harder.

"This is it bitch" Mandy says. "All you have to do is resist cumming, have some control and I will let you go." Mandy goes over to the computer section and programs what kinds of panties she wants to turn dickNINJA into. She picks a pink lace thong. Fitting for a bad ass superhero like dickNINJA. She then sets up a timer. She sets it for 5 minutes.

Mandy walks over to dickNINJA and tells him if he can last 5 minutes without cumming he can go. It's all up to him. "Ok the countdown starts now!" Mandy starts the clock. She begins to rub her massive beautiful tits on his cock, moves up to his face and shoves his face into her tits while rubbing his cock and balls thru the panties. Superhero dickNINJA is fighting with all his will power to not cum but it feels so good.

Mandy turns around and starts to rub and grind her tight toned perfect ass into his dick and balls. Him feeling that firm tight ass against his dick put him into a trance. At one point his dick was between her cheeks with only the panties in between. Superhero dickNINJA is moaning trying with everything inside of him to not cum. He looks up at the clock and its says 3 minutes.

Mandy then unties his right hand from the cross, which seemed weird to him. She then put his hand on her massive tit, it felt so soft and good. Mandy then proceeded to rub his cock and balls while his hand was squeezing her massive breast. She turns around and puts his hand on her ass. Superhero dickNINJA has never felt an ass this firm and tight before, it was unreal, Mandy is truly not from this world he thought. Mandy then turned around and proceeded to place his hand on her pussy.

Mandy is standing there with her arms on her hips laughing as dickNINJA rubs her pussy in awe. He is trembling and shaking. She removes his hand and backs up. Mandy then plays with her massive breast. Picks one up and licks it with her own tongue. Superhero dickNINJA looks up and have 90 seconds left but he can't help but to touch himself. After touching her goddess tits, pussy and ass he can't control himself. As he rubs his cock it felt better then ever before, her tits, ass and pussy made his hand feel like the best thing ever.

Mandy is rubbing her massive tits laughing as dickNINJA starts jerking his dick underneath the panties. He knows he has to stop but can't. He can't control himself.

Mandy stops rubbing her hands on her tits and places her hands on her hips. "This is all on you, you lack of self control is your and every other mans downfall. Sorry pathetic creatures you are. You can stop jerking off at any moment but you can't control yourself can you loser?"

Superhero dickNINJA is jerking his cock faster and faster, he is drooling and crying as he shouts out "No I can't, I just can't control....." All of a sudden he feels his balls empty and the juice rise up his shaft and explode in the panties. He lets out a massive moan as he shakes from the best orgasm he has ever had. Sadly it will be his last.

Mandy is standing there laughing as dickNINJA is standing there crying with cum on his hand and panties. Mandy takes his hand and ties it back up to the cross. She stands back.

"Now it begins" She says happily. Superhero dickNINJA is tied to the cross, at first nothing happens but then he starts to feel it. The panties attach themselves to his cock, they wrap his shaft like a snake and begins to suck out all his cum and other fluids. Superhero dickNINJA is shaking as it feels like post orgasm torture. He feels his whole body get drained.

After the draining he feels his body begin to change. His muscles and bones slowly dissolve, his skin is turning a bright pink and becoming soft, like silk. He starts to shrink, He falls out of the restraints and drop to the floor. His body is bending into itself, his arms and legs begin to merge as one. His dick and balls have completely dissolved and melted. His face and ninja mask turn pink. They turn into a narrow piece of silk.

Mandy is standing there laughing at her work. Looking down as a once proud superhero is turned into a pair of panties.

After a couple of more minutes the transformation is complete. Superhero dickNINJA is alive but is now a pair of panties. He can see and somewhat moan but that is it. He looks up as Mandy stands above. She picks up the pair of panties and feels them.

"Oh look at these, so soft and silky, don't you agree dicky?" Mandy ask laughing

All dickninja can do is moan. Mandy then proceeds to put them on. Since dickNINJA can still see all he can do is watch as she slowly pulls up the panties. His face is the thong part itself so as she slowly pulls them up he sees his fate for the rest of the life and that is being between her tight toned goddess ass cheeks.

Mandy puts on the panties and looks fantastic. She goes over to the mirror and checks herself out. Turning around looking at her own ass. She takes out a camera and takes a couple of selfies.

"You make a better pair of panties then you do superhero, don't you agree ninja?" Mandy ask. Of course all he can do is moan.

"I'm glad you think so, you finally found something you are good for and that is being up my ass. I think I will post this to Instagram, so just like you did earlier some other loser can jerk off to my ass wearing a once proud man" She says.

Superhero dickNINJA couldn't believe that the pics he jerked off to was of her wearing one of her victims, now he is the victim and can't do anything about it but accept it.

Mandy post the pic and right away it gets 100 likes. She is satisfied as she walks up the steps thinking of what other kind of panties she will make her next victim into.

dickNINJA
dickNINJA
11 Followers