Dickson and O'Donnell Ch. 00 - Prologue

Story Info
Is the past connected to the present?
2.4k words
4.55
2.7k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLR6486
JLR6486
16 Followers

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional incest or incest content.

Author's note: Everyone who has sex in this story is 18+.

*******

Present day:

It's a week and a half before Taylor's birthday, and Gary is waiting up for his wayward daughter in her bedroom for the 5th night in a row. At 11pm Taylor is an hour past curfew, and attempts to sneak in the house. Earlier in the Day Gary had been cleaning out the attic and found an old book with the name Dickson on it and discovered that it was the memoirs of Gary's ancestor.

"What in the world is this..." Gary wonders out loud.

Sitting down he begins to read it intrigued at first as it's mostly daily living for that time period and then he comes across an entry that causes him to sit up and pay attention.

"Son of a-" Gary whispers.

200 years ago:

It was a sunny day and Mr. Dickson was outside with his two young sons, Riley age 15 and Graham age 14, playing catch while his 16 year old daughter Rose, was on their porch mending clothes. After being outside for a couple hours a young man by the name of Gordon O'Donnell walks up to the family while smiling at the young Miss Dickson.

"Mr. Dickson, I'd like permission to marry your daughter..." Gordon says matter of factly, "I find that I'm totally in love with her..."

"I don't think that is a good idea son." Mr. Dickson replied.

"Respectfully sir, may I ask why?" He inquires.

"Compared to you she's mortal and she's my only daughter." Mr. Dickson said.

"BUT I LOVE HER!!!!" Gordon all but screams.

"As do i more than you could ever know..." Dickson rebutted, "Now leave and never speak to my daughter ever again."

An hour later Rose is still sitting on the porch having completed the menting, and now brings out some yarn to make knitted hats, scarves, and mittens to sell at the trading post. Feeling tired, Mr. Dickson tells his sons to play catch with each other.

"Father," Rose begins, "Why won't you allow me to marry? I'm not saying that I want to marry the O'Donnell boy... But other men have come to ask for my hand and you say no every time..."

"Rose," Mr. Dickson replies, "When your mother died I lost the love of my life... And I do want you to know that kind of love but first I want and need your help raising your brothers."

Nodding her head while knitting, Rose agrees to wait until they're older to get married. Later that night Mr. O'Donnell came to see Mr. Dickson asked for the real reason for not allowing the marriage.

"Like I told your son sir," Mr. Dickson begins, "She's my only daughter, compared to you and your family she's mortal. Besides all that she's only 16 years old and for me that's too you to be married."

"Compared to everyone else she's considered an old maid at the moment because you won't let her go!" Mr. O'Donnell exclaims. "Who are you to deny our families union by marriage?!"

"I'm just a father looking after my only daughter since her mother died." Mr. Dickson replies calmly, "And I need her help to finish raising my sons."

"That's just foolishness!!" Mr. O'Donnell screams. "They're practically men as it is!"

"That may be, however she has agreed to wait until my youngest is raised." Mr. Dickson replies.

197 years later:

"Cindy honey please don't go..." Gary begs, "I love you more than anything please... Please stay with me... Stay for Taylor..."

"I can't..." Cindy replies. "I've tried but there's too many memories here..."

"So we'll move!" Gary suggests, "I don't care where we go as long as we stay together."

"You can't..." Cindy tells him. "This house has been in Your family for 197 years... Maybe even longer... Every time you've gone to work it's like the house becomes depressed when you leave. Yes I know the house isn't really a living thing, however it doesn't matter because just watch when Taylor leaves for school while you stay home to work."

"Baby please..." Gary tries one more time, "Stay... Please..."

"No." Cindy firmly replies as she walks out the door.

As Gary stands in the doorway he notices that the house feels lighter somehow even though he's sad that Cindy is leaving. When Taylor comes home from school, she asks where her mom is and Gary tells her what happened.

"Good fucking riddance..." Taylor says but doesn't mean.

Present day:

Taylor sneaks into her room thinking she escaped punishment because daddy was usually in the living room with the light on waiting for her.

"About damn time you got home." Taylor hears from behind her as she's closing her door. In shock she slowly turns around and sees Gary sitting in her computer chair, with her laptop unplugged and in his lap.

"Daddy..." Taylor starts, "I know I'm late again but I-"

Gary holds up his hand and shakes his head, "I don't want to hear it. I really don't want to hear it, for the rest of the month you're grounded, I'm taking your laptop and phone."

Hanging her head Taylor starts to hand over her phone then asks permission to mass-text her friends that she's grounded and can't use her phone and laptop for a month. Gary agrees on the condition that she type it out in long hand and not short cuts so he knows what she's writing. Once completed everyone says okay and they will either see her at school or talk to her when she's no longer grounded.

After leaving Taylor in her room, Gary goes into his home office and sits in his easy chair near the fireplace and picks up the book of memoirs to read some more. Back in her room Taylor wonders what has her dad acting so weird and decides to just wait it out for now.

200 years ago:

A few days after the marriage proposal Gordon O'Donnell comes back to try and talk to Rose.

"You shouldn't be here." Riley tells him. "Father told you not to come back or talk to my sister."

"I know but I want to hear from her the reason she won't marry..." Gordon implores, "My father isn't happy and he's not someone to mess with."

After thinking about it Riley says to wait there for a moment and goes inside, "Rose, Gordon O'Donnell is here and he wants to talk to you. I think if you tell him how you feel he might be able to placate his father who isn't happy. Graham and I will be outside just in case but we won't be right next to you."

"Alright." Rose agrees, and upon going outside Gordon is surrounded by other men including Mr. O'Donnell.

"Mr. O'Donnell, what's the meaning of this?" Rose questions. "I was under the impression that your son wanted to talk to me alone..."

"And he will... On your honeymoon." Mr. O'Donnell says with a smirk.

Hearing this Gordon turns in shock to his father. "Now wait a minute you said you were here to give moral support... Not to try and kidnap her..."

"Doesn't matter what you think son." Mr. O'Donnell replies with an evil smile. "Mr. Dickson embarrassed our family when he refused his daughter to marry you. Frankly, all his reasons were superfluous."

"Helping to raise my brothers is superfluous?!" Rose demands, "My mother died and I'm the only one left to help raise these boys into good men... And right now you're showing them exactly how NOT to act towards women."

Riley and Graham had hung back from everything to see what would happen. Deciding they needed help with Mr. O'Donnell, Riley sends Graham to find their father and tell him what's going on at the house. As Graham is running towards town he sees his father, after catching his breath Graham relays what's going on at home.

Meanwhile back at the homestead, Gordon agrees with the Dickson family that the boys need their sister to help teach them how to treat women and that his father is going about this all wrong.

"Father..." Gordon starts, "The youngest boy is only 14... What's another 4 years in the rest of our lives..."

"That's long enough." Mr. O'Donnell says. "You could have pups in that time... Y'all could become the alpha pair..."

"Alpha pair?" Riley asks then hangs his head.

"Riley, I'll explain later..." Rose replies. "For now sit and be quiet."

"Yes ma'am." Riley obeys.

"Now see..." Rose says to Mr. O'Donnell, "That's how boys and men should act towards women. Respectful even if they don't always agree."

Mr. O'Donnell laughs at her, "He's a coward... Hiding behind your skirt..."

During the discussion Mr. Dickson arrives in time to hear the last comment. "He's not a coward and I would know because that's how my mother raised me. Respectful to every woman even if you don't agree."

"Then you're all fools, every one of your family!" Mr. O'Donnell accuses, and as he walks away he thinks of who he can go to so he can curse the Dickson family. Back inside the homestead, Riley asks again what the alpha pair is.

"Where did you hear that?" Mr. Dickson asks.

"Mr. O'Donnell was saying that he wants Gordon and Rose to be the alpha pair." Riley answers, "Rose told me she would explain later and to sit and be quiet that's why Mr. O'Donnell was calling me a coward."

"Son," Mr. Dickson starts, "The O'Donnell's are werewolves..."

Both Riley and Graham are shocked at hearing this and surprised Rose isn't shocked. Even though she's not that much older than them, Rose tells everyone that one of the times when she and Gordon were walking on the road he told her what he was.

"At any rate..." Mr. Dickson resumes explaining what the alpha pair is as well as what is expected. Both his sons listen carefully and when something doesn't make sense they ask questions about it.

Two hours later, the house was asleep until a pounding on the door woke everyone. When Mr. Dickson answers the door and he's confronted with the sight of Gordon breathing heavily.

"Gordon? What's the matter?" Mr. Dickson asks.

"Father... Is... Using..." Gordon tries to talk and catch his breath from running so fast. "Father is using a druid for information to cast a curse on your family."

Mr. Dickson sighs and tells Gordon to give him a minute to get some pants on. After Gordon shifts into a wolf, Mr. Dickson climbs onto his back and hangs on for the ride.

"O'DONNELL!" Mr. Dickson bellows as he climbs off of Gordon having arrived at the clearing where the curse was being cast. "What's this I hear about you casting a curse on my family?"

"Just what my son told you..." Mr. O'Donnell answers while glaring at his son, "I'm going to give you one more chance to give my son permission to marry your daughter."

"No." Mr. Dickson replies then turns to Gordon, "I didn't want to say this in front of you, however your dad has forced my hand. My daughter doesn't want to marry your son because she doesn't love him."

"I didn't think she did." Gordon agrees, "I had wanted to talk to her personally about that, but like you said my father forced our hands."

"You both are ridiculous." Mr. O'Donnell responds. "Gordon, someday you will marry this family and this will make sure of it. Dickson, I curse you and your line for all the members of your family to have incestuous relations within your families starting from the age of 18, until someone from your line marries someone from my line. Whether it's my son or one of his descendants our families will join through marriage!"

"Father no!" Gordon yells but is too late as the last ingredient falls into the potion. "I didn't want it like this! I'll wait for my true mate whether it's this family or not!"

"Fine be that way!" Mr. O'Donnell exclaims. "I'll be damned if their family doesn't marry into ours!"

197 years later:

Couple days after Cindy leaves, Gary is served with divorce papers and doesn't fight anything in them, giving her everything she wants. The one thing that surprises both Gary and Taylor is that Cindy doesn't want visitation of any kind.

"Well..." Taylor says. "Least I don't have to worry about where I'll go to school and who I'll stay with for the weekends."

Gary watches his young daughter storm off to her room and hears her slam the door before screaming her head off in frustration, after 15 minutes of peace and quiet the doorbell goes off. When he answers the door, Gary's surprised to find two police officers at the door.

"Can I help you officers?" Gary asks.

"Sir, 911 dispatch received a call that someone was screaming bloody murder at this address." The lead officer answers.

"That was my daughter," Gary responds then yells for Taylor to come to the door. "I received divorce papers about 30 minutes ago."

"Why would she be screaming about you and your wife getting divorced?" The junior officer asks.

"Because my mother doesn't want to see me or fight for any kind of visitation." Taylor answers, hearing the question. "I'm 15 years old, and she doesn't want me."

Both officers could see that she has been crying and can tell by her voice that she screamed until she was hoarse. The lead officer says, "We're sorry to hear that miss. As we told your dad, 911 got a call that someone was screaming bloody murder at this address. No, don't answers. I can hear how raw your voice is, and I've heard my daughter do the same thing. I recommend warm tea with honey, and no talking until tomorrow. Sorry to disturb your evening, we'll inform the concerned party the circumstances behind the scream. I am but I'm not surprised they heard you as far as this house is from your neighbors. Good night y'all."

As the officers leave Gary makes the tea for Taylor and smiling he hands her a pad of paper with a pen. "You heard the officer, no talking until tomorrow."

Sticking her tongue out Taylor takes both the tea and pen with paper, then sends her daddy a smile as she snuggles up to him.

JLR6486
JLR6486
16 Followers