Dickson and O'Donnell Ch. 01

Story Info
Things begin to unravel.
2.4k words
4.44
2.5k
2
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLR6486
JLR6486
16 Followers

Authors note: Everyone is who has sex is 18+.

**********

Present day:

The day had started out nice and sunny, but now it was storming and it matched the mood Taylor was feeling. Sitting in her favorite window seat, Taylor watches as nature's fury continues to shower cats and dogs. 'I just wanted to hang out with my friends... Okay yeah it was the 5th time in a week that i was out past curfew but still... Daddy says that I need to learn responsibility... UGH! This is so frustrating...'

Since being grounded Taylor realized just how much time she spent away from the house where chores were just left to her dad. Remembering one day where her dad had called her Taylor Rose, she saw that he was trying to get her to do some things around the house but she ran out to her friends and they left without a word. When she got home that night there was a note on her door that had a list of things to do before she went to bed and the next morning it was still there without anything being done.

"Taylor, you're part of this house, I expect you to help out more than just eating and cleaning your room." Gary admonished.

"Okay." Taylor answered.

Coming back to the present she decided to clean the house since Gary was in the home office working. Starting in the kitchen Taylor made her way through the house and at lunch took him something to eat. After eating her own lunch she finished cleaning the house except for Gary's office and her own room, when Gary came out at dinner time there was nothing made. Going through the house he looked for Taylor and found that the house was clean. Then on his door he saw a note with all the chores she did while he worked.

"What..." Gary whispered, he then went to Taylor's room and found her in the middle of going through her clothes. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Jumping back Taylor ended up on her butt from being startled, "Nothing... Why?"

Holding up the note Gary asks, "What demon possessed you to clean the house and make me lunch?"

"None that I know of daddy." Taylor says smiling, "I was sitting in my spot and realized that you were right that day when I wasn't helping other than eating my food and sparsely cleaning my room. So I decided to show you that I'm going to take a different attitude about it, and also that I have too many clothes."

"Really?" Gary starts, "Since when do you have too many clothes?"

"Since I found bags of clothes with tags still on them." Taylor says while pointing to her bed. "The clothes on the floor by my closet are going to goodwill or something like that. Actually all the clothes in my closet except for my absolute favorites are going to goodwill and I'll put what's on the bed in bags in my closet."

"How about you just bag those up and we have a yard sale?" Gary suggests, "There's a few things in the garage that I want to get rid of, and I'm sure we could get some good money for your clothes alone. Just put them in the guest room closet, to keep them nice and when the weather clears enough we'll have that sale."

"Okay." Taylor agrees with a smile, going back to the clothes.

"How about you take a break and I'll take you out to dinner?" Gary inquired, "A reward for all your hard work today and a birthday present."

"Great!" Taylor exclaims, "I'll wear one of my new outfits."

About 30 minutes later they were on the way to a restaurant that Gary knew was her favorite, and said to order whatever she wanted money wasn't an object tonight.

"Is there something else you want to tell me daddy?" Taylor asks.

"Well we're also celebrating honey." Gary tells her. "We're celebrating my promotion to partner."

At this new Taylor gets up and hugs him tightly, when the waitress comes back she asks if they would like any dessert. Informing her nicely that they would go somewhere else, Gary pays the check and wraps an arm around Taylor's shoulders.

When they go for dessert Taylor see's that it's a Fosters Freeze, and they both get large banana splits. As they eat in the privacy of their car, Taylor starts to feel like she's on a date with her dad instead of just plainly celebrating his promotion as well as her birthday and rewarding good behavior.

"Daddy..." Taylor starts nervously, "It's my birthday and these last couple of days I've noticed a couple of things..."

With a full mouth of ice cream Gary nods for her to continue but sees that she's very nervous and after swallowing his bite, "Honey it's okay I want you to ask me anything, nothing is off limits."

"Well, other than you working harder than normal you've basically locked yourself in your office." Taylor looks down at her lap and feels tingles in her crotch making her squirm, "Also I don't want a big party, just you and me but have I done something that you're mad about?"

"No!" Gary almost shouts then sighs, "How about we continue this at home tomorrow? Ah! I'm not saying no to the conversation but there's something you need to know and yes we can just have a father/daughter day."

"Okay daddy," Taylor agrees grudgingly, "It is late..."

After they both finish their splits Gary almost can't get home fast enough... almost. When they get home he hugs and kisses Taylor good night, then notices that there's a wet spot between her legs. Realizing that she's aroused, Gary sneaks to her bedroom door and sees something that he would love to join in on.

"Mhmm, daddy... You like that?" Taylor softly moans to his picture.

'Oh my god... She's masturbating... And thinking of me as she's doing it...' Hearing and seeing what his daughter is doing Gary quietly takes his cock out and starts to masturbate as well.

Slowly Taylor removes her clothes doing a sort of stripe tease, playing with her breasts and clit. Pulling at her nipples she almost cums right there, but grabs a towel just in case and then kneels on the floor over it. After situating herself Taylor begins in earnest to play with her clit and nipples.

"Oh god daddy you know just what I like... Yes daddy... Make me cum for you... Oh god... Oh fuck... Daddy... Oh daddy I think I'm peeing myself..." Taylor pants.

Gary looks between her legs since her back is to him and sees that there's a little trickle of liquid dripping down onto the towel. Understanding dawns on him as Gary realizes Taylor squirts when she orgasms, and he quietly walks into his room leaving her to come to him on her own.

The next morning Taylor is in one of her new outfits that's made for a bright sunny day and not the overcast weather that's currently outside. After making bacon and cheese omelets for breakfast she tells Gary that she has something on her mind but is a little nervous to talk to him about it.

"Honey," Gary starts, "Like I told you last night... You can tell/ask me anything you want no matter what it is."

"Well..." She starts, "Last night I was playing with myself... and I became wetter than normal almost like I peed but it wasn't yellow... Is that 'normal' or am I just weird?"

Hearing this Gary almost chokes on his coffee, "Well going off what you said... it's not very common, but some women have that happen to them when they're more excited than what they're used to. Your mother wasn't like that but that was her, you are your own person Taylor you should embrace it."

"But I don't know who I am as my own person..." Taylor said, "I need to ask even though you told me last night... Did I do something to make you mad at me? You've been spending a lot of time in your office and I know it's not all work related."

Sighing, Gary gets up and has Taylor follow him into the office, "Sit down honey."

Sitting in the other recliner across from where her daddy usually sits, Taylor waits for the bomb she thinks is coming.

"Here." Gary hands her the memoir, "Start reading this from where it's marked."

"Are you sure? It looks old..." Taylor says while gingerly holding the book.

"It is old, actually." Gary confirms, "About 200 years old to be precise, and it will help explain the mood I've been in the last couple of days."

Nodding Taylor opens the book, gets into a comfortable position and begins to read. After a couple of hours Taylor looks up with a shocked and confused look on her face. Gary, who had been watching her as she read the book, just looks at her with a knowing smile and nods.

"Yes honey that really happened." Gary states. "Every member of this family on their 18th birthday is told that story, but when your grandpa told me I didn't give it as much credit as I do now. Unfortunately, I'm the last male of the family and obviously I didn't marry anyone of the O'Donnell line."

Sitting back against the recliner Taylor looks up at him, "So what are we going to do about it?"

"We?" Gary questions, "Since when do we speak french?"

"Daddy..." Taylor chuckles, "Yes we, as in you and me. What are we going to do about this? If you're the last male, then I'm the last female of the line."

Gary just stares at his daughter, "Who are you and where's my daughter?"

Taylor chuckles and rolls her eyes, "It's me daddy, I'm just worried about what's going to happen to our family. Are the O'Donnell's even still alive?"

"Yes they are," Gary nodded, "They're werewolves and have stayed nearby to us and protected us through the years. I know it doesn't seem like it, but the company I work for is really run by them and the original Mr. O'Donnell died shortly after casting that curse. Gordon is still alive and well, yes he found his true mate. However, he and his children have always felt a pull to our family even though we're mostly men through the generations."

"So besides the original Dickson, who are we descended from?" Taylor questions.

As Gary is about to answer there's a visitor at the front door, and when he answers it's Greg O'Donnell. "May I be of service Greg?"

"I came by to wish Taylor a happy birth-" Greg stops mid sentence as Taylor comes into the foyer thinking she's very beautiful. "-day."

Gary steps back allowing Greg to come inside with Logan, both of whom are holding several presents. Taylor, in shock, guides them into the living room and has them place the gifts on the coffee table after she moves the center pieces. Just before he closes the door Gordon with his mate and the rest of their children come up the walk with a couple more gifts as well.

"Come in alpha's." Gary says respectfully, bowing to them slightly.

"Gary," Gordon starts, "You don't have to bow to us."

"Although we do appreciate the respect you show us by doing so," Madam Alpha Ginny says sweetly, "It's not expected of you or your daughter. Now where's the birthday girl?"

"In the living room Madam Alpha," Gary replies, and ushers them through the house. "Taylor, look who else is here."

"Alpha's," Taylor bows, having spied her daddy doing the same, "Thank you for the gifts."

"Darling girl," Madam Ginny greets, "We have more than these material gifts for you, but let's start with them. Oh and Gary, I hope you don't mind that our kitchen staff is currently in your kitchen whipping up a special birthday dinner for everyone here."

"No ma'am, they're welcome to anything they need or want." Gary answers.

"Wonderful." Gordon states, then nods at Taylor to go ahead and start opening her presents.

After a couple of hours, the kitchen staff come in and announce that dinner is ready in the dining room. Getting up Gordon offers his arm to Taylor and leads her to the head of the table, at first she balks telling him it's not her place especially when he's visiting.

"Taylor Rose," Gordon starts, "Today is your day, I may not be your alpha technically but I want you to sit here."

Even though Taylor was human, Gordon still had an air about him that made her submit to his 'request'. The staff were surprised to see her in the alpha's seat and when Gordon felt their trepidation, he sent them all this message.

"Tonight is her birthday," Gordon informed them, "For tonight only she will sit in my chair and you will serve her first as though she were the alpha. My father had it all wrong that the Dickson like was to serve us and/or be broodmares, this will help her understand that I'm not like my father nor are any of the rest of us. Serve her first."

After he finished, Gordon saw her looking at him. Smiling he gently patted Taylor's hand after scenting her unease, reassuring her everything was fine and soon a platter of food was set in front of her. Thanking the server she took a small bite knowing that she was to taste first then let everyone know whether it was good or not. Upon her nod everyone started to dig into the feast that had been prepared with all her favorite foods.

"Taylor, did you get everything you wanted?" Young Ginny asks.

Smiling at the presumptuous little girl 10 years her junior Taylor replied, "Almost everything... But what I did get, I'll treasure forever."

"What didn't you get?" Young Ginny asks, "Maybe I can help you get it?"

Laughing out loud Taylor shakes her head smiling, "It's not something you can give me sweetie but thank you for wanting to try."

"But-" Young Ginny starts.

"Genevieve." Madam Ginny says in a warning tone all mother's know. "That's enough talking, I want you to eat your dinner now."

"Yes mama." Young Ginny obeys.

"Alpha Gordon..." Taylor starts nervously.

"What is it you want to ask me sweetheart?" Gordon asks, smiling.

"Are... Are you the same Gordon in this?" Taylor asks while pulling the memoir out from behind her. "Are you the same Gordon that tried to save my ancestor?"

JLR6486
JLR6486
16 Followers