Didi Freckles Revealed Ch. 05

Story Info
Didi and the first hours of the Cool Wheels Car Show.
2.3k words
3.33
1.8k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I am at the Pizza shop trying to convince Brie that attending the Cool Wheels Car Show with me this Friday and Saturday would be a good idea. There were winning and losing moments during the conversation.

The biggest winner was that little guy, Timmy. His eyes were literally popping out of their sockets as he watched Brie search every single pocket in my jeans for her big fat tip. As a part of the black mail rules that she imposed on me, she gets her big fat tip whether she delivers my Greek Salad or if I pick it up. And I'm calling Timmy the winner because after a few minutes of Brie violating my pockets, he went into the restroom and we could hear him win.

The biggest loser was my time warp idea. Brie thought about it for a minute, but shook her head and looked for more cash in my pants. Timmy, of course, won again. I mean seriously, why doesn't he just get a girlfriend or invite me in there?

However, I gained a little momentum when I threw out that sick and freaky open hotel room door game thing. And when Suzie chimed in to help, I thought I might it in the bag. Suzie hates that Brie works with her future boyfriend, Jimmy J, and would do anything to get Brie out of Jimmy J's car on a Friday night. And what better way is there to keep Brie busy on a Friday night in a city that is full of car buffs other than blind folding her and sitting her on the hotel room bed with the door?

"Didi honey, why don't you go into the restroom and make sure Timmy is alright? I'll stay out here and convince Brie that she will still make her money by taking a Friday off because you're going to cover it. Go sweetie, I'll just need a minute and Timmy will probably enjoy it if you pretend that Brie accidently unbuttoned your shorts while she was groping through your pockets."

Alright then, I have back up for the weekend, a guaranteed ride home in case Drax dumps me early and believe me, the guys won't mind at all. I'm going to tie a hoodie around her waist for sure to hide that little volley ball, but the guys won't mind that a hot little blonde is walking with us.

And while Suzie explained things to Brie, I went into the restroom and pretended to tie my high tops for a few moments even though I never tie my high tops. Although I got my side kick for the car show, Timmy was still the bigger winner of the evening. I went back to the Pizza shop floor and found Suzi smiling and Brie somewhat frowning.

"We're sleeping in separate beds, Didi."

"My secret reservation has two double beds."

"I get one hour of freaky random sex."

"You get 20 minutes, but you can fill the ice bucket."

"I'm wearing a bathing suit and I'm going swimming."

"I know a place where you can wear swimming goggles."

I'm glad Suzie jumped in when she did because I was running out excuses.

"That's enough you two. So, just so we are all clear, here is how I heard it. Didi, you take Brie away for a full Friday night and Brie stays away from my man for a full Friday night. Did I get it right?"

"Oh, that's clear to us, but it looks like Timmy would like to hear another version. Timmy, if you want me to pretend to tie my shoes, just say so."

I didn't mind because I needed Brie for the weekend and I needed Suzie back in my kitchen once in a while because I can't eat anymore of Teardrop's fried table coasters.

I left the Pizza shop and went home for the night and enjoyed my salad. I have less than five days to pull together a few cute outfits for the show and a couple of cute leisure outfits for running around the hotel at night. I also had less than five days to get Brie inline and fully onboard with the weekend. Or in other words, keep her from backing out on me.

And I suppose I had less than five days to remind Teardrop that she doesn't live here and that her fake girlfriend might just be wondering where she has been. And speaking of Jade, my secret spy date with Joey at Darla's Dungeon didn't go as planned. Oh sure, we went to Darla's and sure, I pulled on Joey's fire hose as promised, but trying to be sneaky to scoop out Jade was a bust. It turns out that she works the front door so I met her immediately and it was clear that she was on to my little game. So, all I'm going to say is that Jade is a solid person, a very fit girl and nice enough about my stupid plan. She agreed that we could just forget that it ever happened and I agreed to vote for her in the upcoming Miss Middleton pageant.

With all of that behind me, it was finally Friday and day one of the Cool Wheels Car Show. So, let me tell you a few of the less desirable things about this car show.

One, classic cars are cool as hell, but they engineered engines back then and not seats. It's not like I sat on a milk crate on the way to Hillsdale, but where were the power 6-way seats dude?

Two, OMG, it is so hot down here, which takes me back to item one. Where is the A/C dude?

Three, and this one pissed me off for a minute, but who told Brie that it was alright to wear fishnet stockings under her pleated skirt? She's lucky that we seen two other girls wearing fishnets as well, but I quickly pointed out that those two girls were wearing the wide weave fishnets that they would wear to a club and not the tight weave fishnets that Brie was wearing. I pointed out to Brie that those two girls looked like the popular club girls and she looked like a club server bunny. Brie responded by pulling a pair of bunny ears out of her backpack and threw a "shut it" at me. Ugh, this girl.

We spent the next hour getting checked into the "Shattered Dreams" hotel and getting the guy's car parked along West Main. Brie and I placed our "fake" overnight backpacks in Drax's hotel room and put our real overnight backpacks in my secret hotel room and went outside to cruise the car show. Which was going very well, except for Brie stealing all of the attention. I mean, come on guys, look at those short little stubby legs? Forget the bunny look and OMG, forget the cute little bunny tail that she managed to pull out of a hat somehow.

But I dealt with it. My bigger problem as we walked up and down West Main was Joey. I admit that I may developed a fondness for Joey since I first twisted his faucet knob last Sunday, but come on, he took advantage of every side street and alley to "accidently" push me down it and out of site from our crew.

Which wasn't the worse thing to happen, except Joey was clear about what he wanted and he did not want me to open his water valve. Joey made it extremely clear that he wanted sex. He wanted a piece of ass and he made many attempts to get one. It was a good thing I decided to wear a one-piece leotard today under my Denim shorts. It was almost my only defense his advances and when I say advances, I mean that he pulled his cock out in every alley and worked his hips in such a way that if it found a crack in the security system, then it would find a way in.

And guess what didn't work? Letting Joey gyrate so hard that he came four times figuring that he would run out of steam sooner or later. I eventually had to threaten to stop bending over with my hands on the building if he couldn't control his urges. I also let him know that, well, maybe later inside the comforts of the hotel.

Now, did Drax mind that Joey and I ducted into every alley on the street? Apparently not or maybe he was so wrapped up in all of the cool cars that he didn't notice. Or maybe he dumped me already because he and Brie just walked out of the hotel lobby doors and her fishnets are not very straight. Which I should be pissed about except when you day dream about Brie being bend over the hotel couch, well, that's a good day dream.

"So, did you fuck my boyfriend? Straighten your stockings Ho."

"I did and boy, does he ever have a big dick. Did Joey gag you? Fix your lip gloss."

"He did and boy, does he ever have a big dick. Should we sneak up to our secret room and freshen up?"

"Oh yeah, I'm pretty Drax tore up these stockings and I need to put on some workout shorts. Can we leave the door open for ten minutes?"

We both needed to freshen up, but there was another problem. There seemed to be a rule that when two cute Tranny's walk together towards the hotel, then four or five guys must follow them. And they played it smart. They stayed back just enough so they didn't draw too much attention to themselves, until we hit the elevator. They were, I mean we were all in one elevator which became a little scary until we realized that the elevator was overcrowded and the doors wouldn't close. It was almost a relief.

Now, I can't accuse the guys of anything because the hotel staffers came over to break things up before any of them had their way with us, but I'm pretty sure that Brie and I adverted a bad situation. But then, Brie shocked me and shocked the leader of the pack, Medium Rare.

Just as the elevator doors were going to close, Brie reached out and pulled Medium Rare into the elevator, pushed the 5th floor button, dropped to her knees and pulled his cock out and went into cock sucking slut mode. Medium Rare just leaned back and let the good times flow. I lowered myself down, you know, because I needed to learn some things. I swear, all I did was watch and hold his balls steady.

Then is seemed like Brie had this perfectly timed and planned out because when the elevator opened on the 5th floor, she had us both stand up and she hit the lobby button. I thought she would finish Medium Rare off with her mouth, but started to stroke him and aimed it right at me. And then Brie announced her plan. Part 2 of her plan was that we were going to change clothes anyways. Part 1 was for me, I guess.

"She likes in the front of her panties Medium Rare, so don't disappoint. Don't worry, all you have to do is to dump your large load. I'll do all the stroking."

She used her free hand to get me in position and motioned for me to open my shorts. Which I did because I do have a little freak in me and the freak in me wanted this to conclude at the same moment that the elevator doors opened at the lobby floor. But it didn't. Brie is too talented for that and she had him filling the front of my shorts with his hot sticky cum by the 2nd floor and I'm pretty sure that I grunted louder than Medium Rare did.

I never held someone so tightly and closely in my life and I held my position to get every drop of his spent seed inside my panties. It was so hot to me that I kissed him on the cheek before leaning back against the rear of the elevator myself.

Now there were three hot messes in the back of the elevator when the doors opened at the lobby floor and there stood Medium Rare's crew, in more shock than we were. I'm not sure why I did it, but I made absolutely sure that his crew spied my huge wet spot, just before I pushed Medium Rare out of the doors.

"Say my name Medium Rare."

"Didi Freckles, I know what floor you're staying on tonight, so wear something pretty tonight."

Oh shit, I forgot about that. I knew I seen him open one eye while Brie was swallowing his rod. And then I hit the 5th floor button again because I seriously needed a change of clothing. It wasn't a silent ride up.

"I'm really glad that you know how to push my buttons Brie, but that doesn't change the fact that you bent over for Drax earlier today. You know, Drax with the big dick, my date for the weekend."

"But you're happy that Medium Rare put his contact info in your phone, right? Besides, if I'm not mistaken, you're ordering a wall frame for those wrecked shorts as we speak. You know, right after you take them off and suck the remaining cum of them."

"Shut it, Brie. Here's our secret floor. Say my name, Brie."

"Didi Freckles, maybe we will both wear blind folds later tonight."

All this and it's just barely 3 pm, which meant there are about seven hours of car show groping left to go, a couple of hours trying to avoid getting circle jerked by our crew of horny dawgs and whatever we do in our secret room tonight.

End Didi Freckles Revealed 05