Different Strokes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you both stay so thin, with Haley cooking like that?" I asked.

Janice was quick to respond, "we fuck a lot, and go to the gym on occasion," she said with a dead pan expression. I almost choked! After we all stopped laughing, they both told me it was lucky genetics.

We had the most enjoyable evening, with me learning they were both lawyers, in different firms. I can see how they could afford such a house.

As we were starting to leave, Carly said to me, "which one?"

Looking at both of these women, I guessed Haley, because I detected a slight Adam's Apple.

"Very observant, Andy," they said at the same time. Carly told them that at this time, she was not thinking of reassignment surgery, and they both told her they agreed with her reasoning.

Driving back home, I told Carly not to expect a home like that on my cops salary. We both had a good laugh.

As we became closer and closer, we decided to condense our living situation, and look for a 2 bedroom apartment in the same area.

Things with my dad were not improving, and one of the talks I had with my mother, I told her of Carly's extra. All I heard, was a sharp "OH!" If you are happy, I am too, she said, followed by "I'm not telling your dad!"

With things at work going very well, and Carly getting a nice promotion, we were able to find a much nicer apartment. Nothing like what Haley and Janice have, but for us, it was a very nice improvement.

Our sex life was still improving, with both of us getting a bit more adventurous, with some toys and different ways to make each other happy.

Did I ever imagine sucking a cock? Not a chance. Did I ever imagine having an 8 inch cock in my mouth, or ass? Again, not a chance in hell. Did I imagine finding a girl like Carly? Not in a million years. Am I going to let her go? No fucking way.

We are now starting to discuss adoption possibilities. I really want to be a father. One of the ideas we've been bantering around is, finding a surrogate, and using my little swimmers to do the deed. Amazing what medical science has come up with.

Will this story be continued? Who knows. Only time will tell.

12