All Comments on 'Dildo Pants; Dildo Bike'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
pickleherringpickleherringover 1 year ago

You should do more little slice-of-real-life shorts like this. Informative and entertaining! Can't say I'm especially tempted to give this a try, but it's good to know that you're out there doing the research,

AlinaXAlinaXover 1 year agoAuthor

lol - Real life being what it is, I don't often have the freedom for such research, but this occasion was certainly worth the effort.

TheOutsiderOfLiteroticaTheOutsiderOfLiteroticaover 1 year ago

Definitely sounds like you had an adventurous day. Something more memorable than most of us do on the regular. And to answer your question, I worked, then had dinner with a woman I'm in love with but cannot be with, lol.

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

What a fun read!

A bit of reality with a dash of eroticism…nicely arousing!

Me? An friend emailed me some enticing photos that made me hard at an inconvenient time (I should not have looked at them at that time). Had to use the restroom to relieve my tension.

AlinaXAlinaXover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you both for reading - and sharing.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 1 year ago

How fun! I've worn a butt plug to work a few times. I always had to take it out after a few hours but I did love it, and it made me very very horny.

AlinaXAlinaXover 1 year agoAuthor

They are fun. I want to get a vibrating one.

MenELoveMenELoveover 1 year ago

Ha! I found this realistic, and by turns, horny. I felt the odd thrill when you wrote about being out and about on your bike. The paragraph about members of the public, towards the end, made me laugh a lot.

Added to favourites. Well done, AlinaX

MenELoveMenELoveover 1 year ago

This article inspired me to write something similar called 'Suck, Pinch and Pull: On Nipples'. I've credited AlinaX in the description and the body of my work. Hopefully, it'll be published in 'Reviews and Essays' shortly.

AlinaXAlinaXover 1 year agoAuthor

Awesome. I'll look out for it.

yowseryowserover 1 year ago

Sweet

Lovely writing, nothing like home R&D. You'd perhaps enjoy my Fitbutt (patent pending) story.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I'd love to try something like this on my motorcycle while on vacation.

AlinaXAlinaX23 days agoAuthor

All those lovely vibrations...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...