Dilemma

Story Info
Short 750 word story set in a bar.
831 words
2.96
28.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satindesires
satindesires
1,333 Followers

If you don't like dialog and hotwife themes, don't read this one, it will only upset you. Also its only 750 words, so it's gonna feel short. Don't bother commenting 'cuck', I write all sorts of stories and it's all intended as erotic fun.

*

"Did you wear the leather skirt and stockings for my benefit or other people?"

Carol smiles, "Maybe both!"

Matt takes a sip of beer, "Well its working there's a guy checking you out."

Carol turns slowly and sees him, "Is he really looking at me, he can't be more than mid-20s."

"He has been checking you out for a while now, you're so beautiful you keep turning heads everywhere you go; did you smile back at him?"

"Not yet, do you want me too?"

"Hmm it's up to you."

Carol turns slowly checking him out properly, thinking he is well dressed, young and fit.. and smiles.

"He is very handsome."

Matt leans in kissing Carol lightly and whispering, "I can see the excitement on your face, you're glowing."

"I do feel quite naughty, what if he comes over?"

"Will that be a problem for you?"

"No but I thought it might be for you."

"I don't mind you flirting, it could be fun actually."

"Mmm, it does feel exciting. He'll find it hard to approach with you here, should I go over?

"If you like, I'll just stay here enjoy my drink while keeping an eye on you."

Carol stands kisses her husband's cheek, and nervously heads over, unsure if she might just continue to the ladies room. Matt takes another sip of beer and watches his wife walk towards his table, his eyes fixed on her sexy swaying leather clad arse. She approached the guy says something, smiles and takes a seat. Letting her skirt ride up her shapely legs as she crosses them.

Matt's heart is beating faster. It's strange but watching another man checking out his wife is a turn on. This is so out of character for her which makes it even more exciting.

They chat easily, laughing often, the guy 'Dan' is charming and relaxed. He pays Carol lots of compliments and they talk about how they come to be at the bar. They glance over at Matt as she tells him who he is. She touches his arm as they chat and he inches closer.

Carol looks at her husband for any sign of concern. Matt winks letting her know he's ok. Dan has a good idea what they are doing, adding some spice but unsure how far they want to take it. He puts his arm around Carol's back and onto her hip.

Nervous and excited in another man's arms, with her husband watching. Dan's hand slides a little lower; Carol is pleased she chose the leather skirt.

Matt can't believe this is happening, a young man feeling his wife's arse as she flirts with him.

Dan asks if they have ever done something like this before, Carol confirms it's their first time, but admits to feeling very aroused. Matt sees Dan resting his other hand on Carol's thigh getting very comfortable stroking it. Carol doesn't stop him and is looking dreamily into his eyes. He asks if she is ready for the next step, then leans in and kisses her on the lips tenderly.

Matt almost forgets to breath, seeing his wife kiss someone else right in front of him. They finish the kiss and Carol looks nervously across, face flushed.

Matt attempts a casual smile, it feels forced but there is no doubt how hot his wife looks in the arms of a younger guy.

Carol relaxes seeing the smile and continues chatting, Dan's hand still teasing her thigh as he whispers something in her ear. He then kisses her again; this time his tongue enters her mouth and they kiss passionately. Dan's hand is squeezing her thigh, the other clasped to her arse.

Matt's heart beats faster seeing Carol getting so much into it. It is seconds but feels like hours. Their bodies move closer touching, then he sees it... Carol's hand resting on an obvious bulge, they look into each other's eyes as they finish the kiss.

They continue to chat, Matt wonders what it is they can be talking about and how long it will go on for. A horrible thought occurs: will she come back or leave with him.

Finally Carol walks back over to Matt feeling flushed and embarrassed.

She smiles tentatively, "Are you ok?"

"Yes, no... I have no idea."

Her smile more confident now, she reaches down subtly finding Matt's obvious erection through his trousers.

"Mmm seems you liked it, you're almost as hard as Dan. I'm so pleased as you have a choice. We can leave now, or we can leave now and ask Dan to come with us; the choice is yours."

Matt's excited butterflies turn into a sensation of feeling sick, "Fuck, now what do I do?"

satindesires
satindesires
1,333 Followers