Diner Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he stopped and straightened up slightly, looking up at her with a smile. Reaching out, he patted her sensitive clit firmly with the tips of his fingers. "One more...," he murmured through the stinging.

Whimpered and shuddered and arched and climaxed hard, a scream echoed from her chest and reverberated through the room. She squirted and shuddered, soaking his hand and bed as she slumped back, panting and trembling almost limp in dazed pleasure. "MASTER!"

He stood up completely, looking down at her on the bed, and smiled. "Good little kitten," he murmured.

She whimpered softly, trembling still as she shuddered through the aftershocks, her muscles barely functioning as she lifted a hand towards him with a needy whine. "Please, Master."

"Please what, my Kitten?" he asked.

"Want to touch, Master," she panted breathlessly, her other hand lifted slightly to flex open and closed towards him, "Please, your good girl." She was slowly coming down from the high, but the hungry aching need for him remained.

Will slowly crawled into bed beside her and murmured as he rolled onto his back. "Very well, Kitten. You may touch, explore, and... worship."

She flexed, then shifted slowly, forcing her body to work as she rolled to her side and began touching. It took her a few moments as she began to tenderly stroke and massage, then soft, gentle kisses caressed his skin. Slowly she worked downward until she was at his hardness, then breathed hotly over it. She flicked her tongue out and licked it slowly, teasing it with her tongue.

"Yesssss...," he hissed. "Good little Kitten. That is to become your idol, to worship and devote yourself to its pleasure," he murmured.

"Yes, Master," she murmured in a breathless whimper. She shifted, then wrapped her lips around his hardness before sinking on it, pressing him in until he was at the back of her throat. She held there for several moments breathing shallowly, then swallowed hard, sucking and rubbing. Her head began bobbing up and down ever so slowly, teasing him and intent on driving him wild with pleasure and need.

The growls that echoed in his chest returned, tickling at her ears and mind. Looking down at her, his eyes were glazed over with lust, the single consuming thought in his mind that she was his. "Such a very talented mouth, Kitten... Going to enjoy using it so much...," he murmured, before slowly reaching down and caressing her cheek with the back of his fingertips. Then, reaching higher, his fingers slid into her hair and gripped, holding her steady before he slowly lifted his hips into her mouth, fucking her face.

She whined and swallowed around his cock every time he hilted into her mouth. She submitted to his hold and let him move her how he wished. One hand, though, daringly slid up and started teasing and playing with his sack and the sensitive area just behind it, intent on increasing his pleasure and showing him her worship.

He allowed her to work on him for several long moments, watching as she got used to his girth before he slowly pulled her up and off of his now, achingly hard cock. "End of the bed, Kitten," he murmured, rolling off to the side to sit up and then stand.

She whimpered, then obediently moved to the end of the bed, reaching down to catch her ankles and hold them up and spread. Her ass was barely over the edge and she stared up at him. Her eyes were glazed with lust and need, "Your good girl, Master. Your good Kitten."

Stepping between her legs, he laid his cock along her drenched slit and slowly started rubbing it along her, poking with the tip at her clit as he did. "This is going inside of you, my Kitten. It's going to fill that tight little pussy of yours with your Master's cum. It's going to fulfill your purpose, the purpose of that hot little body of yours. How does that make you feel?" His voice was thick with lust and desire.

She whined, and arched towards him, "Yes, Master. Yours, Master. Aching Master, please Master use my body, make it fulfill its purpose. Breed your little Kitten Master, please." Soft panting whines echoed as she arched towards his teasing cock, "Fuck your Kitten Master, please, Master. Want it!"

He slowly moved his hips back, letting the tip of his cock slide down along her lips until it caught at the entrance to her pussy. Smiling in a lusty, leering sort of way, he pushed forward, hands immediately coming down on the bottoms of her thighs and putting his weight on them so that she could not move away as he slowly, but smoothly filled her with his hardness.

A low groan of pure pleasure echoed from her chest as she shuddered under him. Her hands released her ankles to drop to his hips, "OH! Gods! Master! So hot, so hard so full! Yours, please, yours. Fuck your pussy! Please, Master!"

"Oh... God...," he groaned at the feeling of her body's tight grip on his cock. "So fucking tight, Kitten... That's all for me, fits me...," he murmured in drunken pleasure, eyes wide as he looked down at her on the bed, her red hair fanned out under her head.

Her fingers clenched on his hips and a low whimpering beg echoed up, "Yours, Master. Please, your good girl, Master. Your naughty little sex kitten, anything, everything yours."

He slowly started moving in and out of her wetness, the glide of her skin over his causing him to shiver in delight. "So many things I want to do to you, Trinity. I feel like a kid at Christmas...," he muttered.

"Oh... Master. So good, you feel so good." She moaned and whimpered in her need, begging for him. He hit a spot inside her and, already so sensitive, she screamed her pleasure, "MASTER!"

He grinned, "Yes, that's mine. That's for me...," he said posessively as his fingers dug into the flesh of the bottoms of her thighs. "Every day, my Kitten. Every single day, I'm going to have you like this...," he muttered, looking down at her with heated eyes.

Her fingers clenched and relaxed on his hips, loud moaning whimpers dripped from her lips. Begging, pleading for more, for him to fuck her. "P... Please, Master. Yours, Master!" Her body clenched hungrily around his cock, desperate in her need.

"Good Kitten... Give in to your need...," he murmured, releasing one thigh and firmly patting her clit with his fingertips as he filled her with a sharp staccato. Watching her face as he attempted to confuse her body with the conflicting sensations of pleasure and pain, he let his curiosity out, observing.

Moans of pleasure echoed and she climaxed hard squirming. Her walls clamped around him even tighter and her juices coated him, "MASTER! PLEASE!"

Returning his hand to her thigh, he shifted and put his weight on his arms, before beginning to drive into her with abandon. His grunts and groans filled the room as he edged ever closer to his release. The sound of skin slapping against wet skin filled their ears as their combined musks filled their noses. Completely lost in each other and what they were feeling, they could only hold on as the waves of desire carried them along rapidly downstream.

Moans echoed with screams of pleasure dripped from her lips as she climaxed over and over. Her eyes were glazed with pleasure and stared up at him pleadingly as he used her body. She begged for him to fill her, to breed her, her body, heart, and mind all focused on him and what he was doing.

Finally, he arched into her and roared his release, echoing her name in the room. Jet after jet of his seed flooded her clutching womb as he filled her to the brim. Grunting with each progressively weaker spasm, he finally slumped forward, looking down at her. Blinking rapidly as he came to himself, he breathed, "Oh God... Kitten... so fucking good..."

She gazed up at him with soft, warm eyes, reaching up to feather her fingers through his hair, gently touching him. "Your good girl, Master. Thank you for your gift." She paused, then lifted to kiss him tenderly, "Sleepy cuddles with more ravishing later?"

"I like this idea, Kitten. I like this idea a lot," he murmured as he withdrew from her and then climbed back into the bed before pulling her up to tuck her against him, her back into his chest, and wrapping his body around her. Clutching a breast possessively, he growled, "Mine," as he closed his eyes, basking in the love that he'd found and the family they were making together.