All Comments on 'Ding Dong Witch'

by DTales

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DavefoonsterDavefoonster7 months ago

My favorite of your recent work. Hope we see these characters again!

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar7 months ago

Long-time reader, first-time commenter. You have a real gift at taking absurd premises and giving them such unexpected heart, and this is no different—indeed, the cavalcade of casual jokes kept me grinning throughout. I was a little iffy at the jump straight to sex at the start, but once they teamed up to hit the rest of the street I was sold.

I haven't read your whole repertoire so it may have been mentioned in a previous story, but the notion futas can't get pregnant is a nasty surprise given their ubiquity to your universe. I'll put out a candle for Halloween magic...

DTalesDTales7 months agoAuthor

Re:SirDigbyChickenCaesar: Thank you so much for the kind words. I am always happy when my writing makes people laugh. As for the larger continuity, the rules for my futa are that pregnancy and everything else that goes along with it are not thing that they experience. If they did, I could imagine them changing the course of the world very quickly, the way an appreciated steer can sire hundreds of thousands of calves and change the course of the species. Imagine how many there would be if the offspring was guaranteed to be a futa!

While I am deprived of most paternal instincts, I reserve the option to make a futa pregnant if it serves a story that is funny or hot, or both. At any rate, thank you again for reading, and for the nice words. They mean more than you may think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous