Ding Dong Witch

Story Info
A woman gets a surprising visitor at her house on Halloween.
15.4k words
4.5
11k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DTales
DTales
359 Followers

The last day of October. Once called All Hallow's Eve, the modern Western world just called it Halloween. A day where children and children-at-heart went door-to-door in store-bought costumes to gather sweets in a pillowcase, it was one of those traditions that would be difficult to explain what the purpose of it was to an outsider... other than just for fun. It was something their parents or older relatives did, and thus they carried it on endlessly into the future. It was also handy for finding out which of your neighbors were humorless religious scolds who refused to participate in the 'devil worship' and 'communism.'

Some people loved spooky stuff so much that Halloween had swelled up to take up all of October. Maybe it was defending itself from that other red-and-green winter holiday that just kept expanding and taking up more of the calendar. At least there wasn't THAT much Halloween music to play incessantly on the radio for a whole month.

Jennifer loved Halloween as a kid. Her mother was an excellent seamstress, so Jennifer got whatever costumes she could dream up. Nothing quite as elaborate as the costumes from television or movies, of course. Apparently, nobody who made that media understood that normal moms didn't have a costume department. But her mother indulged her young imagination with anything that was within her skill set.

As Jennifer got older, she aged out of trick-or-treating, but still held onto the wonder and fun that she felt so long ago. She swore to herself that when she was a homeowner, she would make Halloween an event. Orange Christmas lights, Styrofoam gravestones with amusing epitaphs, that fake cobweb stuff that hopefully wasn't a fire hazard... the works. And of course... full-sized candy bars and theater-sized boxes. She was going to be the COOL Halloween house! (If she could afford the house, she could afford this once-a-year extravagance.)

Now, as she approached thirty, she owned a house... or at least a mortgage on one. She had bought a brand new home in a series of newly constructed houses at the end of a newly formed cul-de-sac. She had four neighbors, two on each side, whom she seldom saw or interacted with. They either left for work at the same time as her, in which she barely saw them... or they left at different times, in which case... she still didn't see them.

When the property was first set up... there were no street lights in the cul-de-sac. The city eventually had to stump up some change to put in the street lights on the sidewalk... but it took a few years. By that point, most of the new homeowners realized that nobody went down the dark, spooky dead-end road for Halloween, even if the buildings were as shiny and blemishless as a wrapped set of non-stick pans.

The lack of Halloween participants coming down the street, be they trick-or-treaters or hooligans, meant that the houses stopped turning their lights on, since nobody ever took their candy anyway... which only made the houses less tempting for trick-or-treaters. By the time the street lights were installed... the entire neighborhood had learned not to bother going down the cul-de-sac on Halloween. Those darn skateboarders would take loops around every other day of the year... but not when there was free candy being dispensed.

Even so, Jennifer dutifully kept the faith. Her house wasn't as obnoxiously decorated as she had dreamed of in the past, but she kept her porch light on. She was on the couch in her nearby living room, a plastic bowl of full-sized bars in her lap. She would have to bring these to work so she wouldn't eat them all. She hadn't even bothered with a costume this year, just sitting there in her gray sweatshirt and sweatpants. If she had sunglasses, she could be dressed as a celebrity trying to avoid attention while eating at a Cheesecake Factory.

Time moved on, the sun set, the street lights went on... and Jennifer drifted into a nap. Her phone was in her bedroom, and the living room didn't have a TV. Nobody was coming up to her door, and she was tired...

Ding-dong.

Jennifer started, nearly tossing the candy bowl across the room. For all she knew, it was the next morning, she'd missed a whole day of work and the doorbell was rung by police officers doing a wellness check. She looked out the window. It was night time... probably past eight o'clock. Who was still trick-or-treating this late? Jennifer stretched, stood from her much-too-comfy couch and walked to the front door. She opened the door without looking through her peephole.

At the door... there was a witch. Or rather, an adult dressed as a witch. A slim African-American woman with dark curls that touched her shoulders underneath the pointed wide-brimmed hat. She had a low-cut black dress, black lipstick, spider-web stockings and black ballerina flats. She held a green pail with a silhouette of a witch's face, as if it was a Jack-o'-lantern carved out of an unripe pumpkin.

The woman held her pail out with both hands. "Trick or treat." She said with a huge smile.

Jennifer blinked. She briefly looked down, looking for the kids she was chaperoning, or perhaps hoping to turn into cookies. There were none. She was probably too young to have any children of her own that would themselves be old enough to trick-or-treat anyway.

Jennifer shrugged. "Sure, trick-or-treat." She lifted the bowl, showing her the selection of candy.

"Oh, hell yeah!" The witch cheered. "Full size! You rock. If I come back in another costume, can I get more?"

"Take as many as you want. Halloween's almost over, anyway, right?" Jennifer said.

The witch selected two candy bars, one Almond Joy and one Baby Ruth. Normally, the Baby Ruths were all still there by the end of the night, almost as unpopular as Now and Later. This witch must really love nuts. She placed them in her pail... which appeared to have no other candy in it.

"Did you get that pail at McDonalds?" Jennifer asked. "I heard they brought those back last year."

"Oh, no. This one is vintage." She held the bucket closer to Jennifer's face. There were some minor scratches and other incidental damage to the printing that made up the face. Nevertheless, it was in pretty good condition. "It's from the late eighties, early nineties."

Jennifer squinted. "YOU weren't around back then, were you?"

"No, I'm eighteen. I got this on eBay."

Jennifer nodded gently, looking to the other houses. There was no activity on her little cul-de-sac, Everyone had gone home to start eating their candy or start bobbing for apples. "OK, so... happy Halloween. Thanks for stopping by."

The witch spun around to leave, but she stopped. "Excuse me." She said, while facing away.

Jennifer stopped in her stride, standing in her doorway. "Yes?"

The witch turned back, her side facing Jennifer. Her skirt was now standing out from her body, as something big and long had formed underneath, holding it up like a flagpole. "Is this a trick... or a treat?"

Jennifer gasped, nearly dropping her bowl of candy. The witch advanced on her, pulling back the skirt until her huge erection was fully exposed, pointing right at her. She got to the threshold, her arms reaching out and grabbing the doorway, as if to stop herself from being swept into the house by some unseen force.

"Can I come in?" She begged, her cock quaking with every thump of her heart, as if reaching out into the house towards her.

Jennifer stared at, and directed her answer towards, the witch's nudity. "Uh, yeah, sure."

The witch released the door frame, almost flying at her and wrapping her arms around her and kissing her.

Between the kisses, Jennifer said, "I thought it was vampires that had to ask to enter."

"I could be both a witch AND a vampire." She cooed into her ear. "We get to be whatever we want on Halloween." She tipped Jennifer's head to one side and gave her neck a tiny nibble. "Oops, I bit you. Now you're my horny little thrall." She ran her hot tongue up the side of her neck, which made Jennifer shake. "What's your name, honey?" The witch whispered so close to Jennifer, her lips tickled her ear.

"Jennifer..." Her voice quavered, but certainly not with fear. Her name was barely out of her mouth before the witch kissed her again.

"I'm Marie." She cooed as she slipped her tongue into Jennifer's mouth.

Jennifer felt herself flushing. She just let a stranger into her house... a beautiful and hung stranger... Jennifer's hand nearly moved by itself, walking down Marie's body like a spider until it landed on her cock. It was like a spell had overtaken her... witches didn't normally use wands, did they? There was undoubtedly power lurking in THIS wand...

Marie giggled and made a few aroused squeaks as Jennifer tugged on her. "Ooh, you know what you're doing, huh?" She said. "And I think I know why..."

She reached between Jennifer's legs and squished a large lump of flesh wrapped in gray cotton. Jennifer gasped at the touch. "This is all your fault." Marie whispered. "Sure, I'm dressed as a sexy witch and I didn't wear panties, but YOU'RE the one with those gray sweatpants."

"What's wrong with gray sweatpants?" Jennifer grunted at Marie's touch, growing hard and stretching out the strong yet soft fabric.

"Don't you read GQ?" Marie kept rubbing Jennifer's balls through her pants. "Gray sweatpants are basically code for 'I'm horny and want to show off my stuff.' Especially when your stuff is so nice and big."

Jennifer shook under Marie's grip. Jennifer had tied her old college sweatshirt around her waist to keep her bulge hidden... but it had slipped off in her sleep. She hadn't even realized it wasn't there until now...

Marie's other hand went to Jennifer's chest, landing between her breasts. "Your heart is pounding... you haven't gotten any in a little while, have you?"

"No..." She responded, a bit of shy hope on the edge of the word.

"Lucky I came by today." Marie brought her hand to Jennifer's abdomen, pressing their bodies together. Marie rubbed her cock against Jennifer's ass while tugging Jennifer's cock through the sweatpants with the other hand. A dark splotch grew larger at Jennifer's tip. "I want to see it... can I whip it out?"

Jennifer could only shudder and gasp for more air to keep shuddering.

Marie slipped her hand into the sweatpants and heaved out Jennifer's cock, the sweatpants falling to her ankles with nothing else to hold them up.

"Oopsie." Marie whispered.

Jennifer's face grew bright red before she hid it behind her hands.

"What are you so shy about?" Marie cooed as she tugged on Jennifer's cock. "It's so huge and hot... just the thing to warm me up on this cold autumn night..." She flicked Jennifer's earlobe with her nose. Marie hadn't used any makeup or prosthetic devices to look more like a typical witch. Her nose was a little long, but her skin was soft and clear, no unsightly yet thematic boils anywhere to be seen.

Marie moved out from behind Jennifer and pinned her still with one hand, her back to the closet door. "I'm sorry, I can't resist anymore." She went down to her knees. "I need to suck this beautiful thing..." She licked the underside of the cock from bottom to top, licking up the precum that had trickled down from the tip. "If you really don't want me to do this, I'll stop. But... you've made me so horny and I want it so bad."

At a time when Jennifer believed more in the 'spooky' side of the holiday, she might have thought that this was some sort of trick by a malevolent supernatural force trying to get into her house. Old legends of succubi stealing seed from men in their sleep came to mind...

But to hell with it. If she wanted it, she could have it! Give this succubus some seed actually WORTH stealing! And plenty more where that came from! Jennifer put a hand behind Marie's head, tangling her fingers in the curls and knocking the hat off her head. Without having to apply any more force, Marie's head went forward and her lips wrapped around the tip of Jennifer's cock.

Jennifer bucked her head back and tapped it against the closet door. Marie sucked and spun her tongue around the head of Jennifer's cock like a lollipop. She cradled Jennifer's balls with her other hand, her long black fingernails tickling her undercarriage as she wiggled her fingers. She brought her lips to them and kissed them, licked them, nuzzled them against her face like a teddy bear.

Jennifer was right about one thing. Marie definitely liked nuts.

She could barely believe it. What started as a sleepy night at home on Halloween had turned into a complete stranger sucking her off in her own home. Her hot mouth advancing further and further down her cock as a chilly breeze scattered across her lower body, drying the saliva on her cock and making her cold.

She turned her head towards the cold breeze. Her front door was still open. The width of the cul-de-sac didn't allow her to see anyone else's front doors from here, but she could see the long road leading in and out.

"Oh my God, shut the door!" Jennifer squeaked, hiding her face again.

Marie looked up as she said this. She had just gotten the entire thing down her throat. Rather than decoupling from her, she grabbed the nearby plastic bowl of candy and threw it at the door. It didn't really impart much force onto the door, only changing the door from 'wide open' to 'ajar.' It was probably enough.

She resumed her sucking, dragging her lips against Jennifer's cock as she brought it back out of her mouth. Marie brought her mouth all the way up and down Jennifer's shaft, gripping both her buttocks and holding her still as she kept sucking. Somewhere, there might have been a helpful owl on a tree branch telling her that was enough licks already, but Jennifer had her own way to inform Marie that she could take no more.

Jennifer groaned, knees weakening as she came down Marie's throat. She pulled back to allow her mouth to fill as Jennifer slid down against the closet door until she came to rest on the floor. While her head was spinning, Marie climbed up to Jennifer's face and spat what jizz she could resist swallowing into Jennifer's mouth. Their tongues wrestled over every little morsel until it was all gone.

Marie ended her kisses with one long one, making a deeply satisfied hum. She pulled Jennifer's head into her decolletage and said, "So much sweeter than candy..."

Jennifer tried to control her breathing. That blowjob was sublime, but it just made her want more... her cock was still hard and throbbing in Marie's hand, thumping in her head and groin like loud club music.

"I bet you want more..." Marie whispered to her. "You want to fuck me, or you want me to fuck you... or both, more than a few times."

Jennifer nodded. "Yeah, sure."

"You seem surprised by all this."

Jennifer looked up at her. "Yes, I'm a little surprised an eighteen-year-old futa came to my door and sucked my cock."

"It's Halloween, baby." Marie smiled.

Jennifer stared. "What's that got to do with fellatio?"

Marie looked shocked. "Do you really not know?" She asked. "What's tomorrow?"

"Wednesday."

"No, what day?"

"Day of the Dead."

"Not that day."

"...All Saints Day?"

"No, WHAT. DAY."

Jennifer paused. Was she overthinking this? "November 1st?"

"Yes, what's that?"

She was lost. If Jennifer had access to her phone, maybe she could have answered Independence Day for Antigua and Barbuda or Chhattisgarh Rajyotsava. Instead, she offered Marie a blank stare.

"It's the start of No-Nut November."

Jennifer sneered at her, like she'd put her bare feet up on the urn that held her grandmother's ashes. "Oh, come on, that's not a real thing, is it?"

"It's real if we take it seriously." Marie said.

"What, are you trying to get superpowers or something?"

"Who knows? I've never pulled it off." Marie confessed. "But think of this like Mardi Gras. We get the fun out of the way before a long period of restraint and asceticism. Lent is longer than thirty days, and loads of people make that work."

"That's because people give up chocolate or weed for Lent." Jennifer said. "I don't think anyone really gives up orgasms for Lent."

"Some of these poor women don't get any to give up in the first place." Marie said solemnly. "Too bad for them. Must be tricky without a cock."

"So this earnestly has nothing to do with Halloween?" Jennifer asked. "It's just a coincidence that the day before the start of November is also a holiday."

"Well, it's so much fun to dress like a slut and let it all hang out." Marie said.

Jennifer felt herself blushing again. Even in her college days, she was never THIS brash... maybe she had missed her chance. Or maybe not.

"You don't have to join me for No-Nut November if you don't want to." Marie said. "But I'll bet you could help me try to start November at zero... if you catch my drift." She spoke softer, moving in closer to Jennifer's lips. "Especially since it's YOUR fault I'm so hot and bothered right now."

She could hardly believe it. A very attractive black futa with a huge cock had come to her door, practically begging for sex, to take every pose of carnal contact they could accomplish together for the next... how long? What time was it, anyway? Eight-thirty? If only she'd come around at five... or maybe even earlier.

"OK." She said, quiet as a mouse. "I'll help you start November fresh. Do you... want to go upstairs to my bed?"

Marie scoffed, pulling Jennifer up from the floor. "Bed? It's too early to go to bed! There's still plenty of fun to do on Halloween. The night is young! Come on, let's keep trick-or-treating!"

"I don't have a costume." Jennifer said.

She looked around at Jennifer's spooky décor. "I think we can pull something together."

--

Elizabeth was just about to empty her candy bowl and switch off the lights. It had been a pretty disappointing showing, and nobody had appeared for the last few hours. It must have been too cold. Maybe Halloween was one of those things that millennials had decided to cancel, like diamond engagement bands and that other worthless 'holiday' in October.

Before Elizabeth could flip the external lights off, she heard the doorbell. Whoever was there, they got in under the wire. She picked up her bowl of candy and opened her door.

There were two people there, both adults. One was an African-American woman dressed as a witch with spider-web stockings. No broom, which seemed like an oversight. The other person had a hockey mask and an unbuttoned flannel shirt with a T-shirt under it, and jeans. In one hand, they held a toy machete, and the other... a pillowcase for candy.

"Trick or treat!" The witch beamed, holding out her pail with both hands.

Elizabeth looked at the pair with a bit of suspicion. "It's a bit late to still be trick-or-treating, isn't it?"

The masked visitor didn't say anything. But they wondered if the 'late' comment referred to the current time of day... or their age.

Marie responded, "Nah, we love getting out here later on. The streets are clearer, and we're mature enough to love all the leftover Good and Plenty and Bit-O-Honeys."

"Well, I didn't buy any of those because nobody likes those." Elizabeth went through her bowl and grabbed a random handful, dropping it into Marie's pail. She looked to the figure in the mask. "She didn't say trick or treat."

"Well, she's Jason, and Jason doesn't talk." Marie said. "I think she's just staying in character."

That wasn't why. Jennifer was just stunned by the beautiful creature that was staring in the doorway. A sandy blonde with an hourglass figure and cat-eye glasses, a white shirt tied underneath her breasts, a miniature tie under a separated collar, a plaid skirt and heels. She also held a long wooden ruler in the hand that wasn't holding the bowl of candy. THIS was her neighbor? Maybe Jennifer should have gotten to know her earlier. She'd take any class she was teaching...

DTales
DTales
359 Followers