Ding Dong Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some fun Halloween trivia about Jason: he didn't have his iconic hockey mask until the third movie in the series." Marie smiled, as if trying to win more candy with her knowledge.

Elizabeth's blonde eyebrows went up for a moment. "Huh. I thought that was always part of it."

"Nope! You know what else wasn't always part of Jason?"

Marie unzipped Jennifer's fly and pulled her cock out through the opening, letting her hang for a moment before the cold air tickled it and caused it to grow hard.

Elizabeth dropped her bucket of candy, sending fun-sized pieces scattering all around.

"Yeah, this didn't come up in many of the movies, but this is a completely screen-accurate cosplay, right down to the giant penis." Marie said.

Elizabeth stared at the large member. "Jason's mask glowed in the dark?"

"Oh, yeah, sure." Marie said, putting her hand around 'Jason's' cock and started to tug it. "You'd think it'd make it hard to sneak up on someone, but, well... YOU sure look surprised."

Behind the mask, Jennifer felt her face glowing with embarrassment. If this mask really was glowing, she felt even more exposed, as visible in this evening gloom as a lighthouse.

"And his mask has a price tag from CVS over the left eye?"

"Yeah, definitely." Marie said. "Would I be able to borrow that ruler for a moment?"

Elizabeth handed the ruler over. Rather than enlisting it in its primary use as a spanking implement, Marie used it for its less important function and put it alongside Jennifer's cock to measure it. Jennifer nearly jumped away, but Marie held her still with a single hand around the small of her back.

"Yep, canonically, Jason has a thirteen inch penis." Marie said, giving the tip a soft kiss before returning the ruler to the teacher. "I don't know why Jason is so angry all the time! It's clear none of those stupid victims in the movies even knew about his weak point!"

Marie held her other hand out in the finger-gun position, with the first and second fingers extended.

"A... gun?" Elizabeth asked hesitantly. If nobody had ever tried shooting Jason... that seemed like an oversight.

With her opposite hand, Marie unfastened the button fly on Jennifer's pants, the only thing keeping them around her waist. They fell into a heap, exposing her bare legs. She took the two fingers that made the 'barrel' of the finger gun and put them into her mouth, soaking them with spit. She brought the hand around behind Jennifer and pushed the fingers up her ass.

"Yep! It turns out that Jason is extremely weak to prostate massages!"

Jennifer whimpered. If she didn't have a mask on, this would be humiliating. She pulled her lips together, trying to avoid making any embarrassing moans as her attractive neighbor stared at her getting groped and fingered.

Marie panted and moaned loud enough for both of them, seemingly unaware as her own cock swelled and poked out from under her skirt. "Yeah, Jason LOVES this, huh?" She nuzzled her face on Jennifer's shoulder. "Think of all the virgins we could have saved from their sad fate... not that they'd stay virgins for long..."

Elizabeth's eyes darted from side to side. Nobody else was around to see this, it seemed. She wondered what her neighbors would think if they noticed this spectacle...

As it turns out, one of her neighbors showed just what she thought of this. Jennifer whimpered and came, Marie purposely aiming her seed all over the woman's skirt and legs. Elizabeth looked down with some surprise at the mess that was just made. She pulled her skirt up from the hem to look at it...

And from between her legs, she sprouted a large, thick cock of her own.

Jennifer stared at it. Maybe her horny brain was playing tricks on her, but how did she NOT know her next-door neighbor was a futa? Well, it's not like she ever really talked to her... and it's not like her neighbor stood around naked outside...

Until tonight, of course.

Marie squealed and balled her fists at the sight. "Ooh! We got another one, Jenny!"

"Please don't call me Jenny." Jennifer said softly.

"Sorry."

"I didn't know any other futas lived in the neighborhood." Elizabeth said.

"We're exchange students." Marie piped.

"No we're not!" Came the quick reply from Jennifer.

Marie persisted. "We've come to America to gawk at all the American penises." She took the ruler back. "I need to get those digits!"

"My phone number?" Elizabeth asked.

"No, THESE digits. The important one!" Marie lined the ruler up to Elizabeth's cock.

Elizabeth and Jennifer shared a confused glance. They were closer to the same age, and they both knew that wasn't what 'digits' meant. Maybe it was some new slang the xennial futa were using on social media.

"Look at that!" Marie cried. "She's a full fourteen inches! Mmmff! What a nice cock, teach! You brought enough for the whole class!"

"I'm not actually a teacher." Elizabeth admitted. "It's just a costume. I'm a nurse."

"Even better." Marie smiled. "You help people all day, so we can help you feel much better." She got down on her knees and put one hand around Elizabeth's cock. She pressed her lips into it, giving it a loud kiss. "Come on, Jason, or whatever I'm calling you today. Get in on this."

Jennifer got in the same position opposite Marie, pulling the hockey mask up off her face.

Elizabeth let out a sharp sigh, evidently relieved at seeing her face.

"What? You thought I really WAS Jason or something?" Jennifer asked. She wondered if there was a scene in a late Jason movie where he shaved his legs...

Elizabeth shrugged. "Your friend was pretty convincing."

Jennifer turned to Marie, as if consulting an expert. She whispered, "Guys aren't swinging around thirteen inches, are they? I've never dated a guy before."

"Maybe, maybe not." Marie shrugged. "But we've already got our own big cocks, and WE'RE hot, so who cares?" She returned her focus to Elizabeth's huge extension, tapping it against her face. "Ooh, I can't wait anymore! I need more!" She licked up her shaft, staring up at Elizabeth as she did. "Come on, help me out here! Way too much for just one mouth!"

Jennifer looked at it. Of course she wanted to touch it, and maybe some other stuff, but she was a little hesitant to put a stranger's thing into her mouth. Then again, it was pretty nice when Marie did it.

"You can't be shy about trying new things on Halloween." Marie insisted. She took a long lick off Elizabeth's cock from balls to tip before dropping right back down, planting a quick kiss on Jennifer. "Now if you want some more, you need to get it yourself."

Jennifer hadn't really gotten any 'taste' from the quick kiss... but watching Marie lick it with irresistible gusto, both arms dramatically wrapped around it like it was a stripper pole... that made Jennifer clench her teeth involuntarily.

Halloween really was more fun with friends. Or strangers. So long as the strangers had big cocks. Maybe people with small cocks had fun on Halloween, but how would she know anything about that?

Jennifer kissed and nuzzled Elizabeth's cock from the right, Marie did the same from the left. The cock was much too thick to actually kiss 'through,' but there was plenty to share. It was so warm, too... especially out here on a cold October night.

So warmed was she by the heat coming from Elizabeth's cock, Marie stripped off her dress by pulling it down over her shoulders, only leaving her stockings on. She wished they had more support on the knees, but that would surely hurt the spider-web motif. That harsh coir doormat was far too stiff and uncomfortable to rest her knees on for any blowjob, no matter how fast she could make them pop.

Marie brought herself up higher and flicked the tip with her tongue. "Come on, up here!" She urged Jennifer up towards the tip, where they both lashed away with their tongues as quick as they could. Marie's tongue went up and down quite fast. Jennifer did it as fast as she could, unsure how long she could keep up with this energetic young thing.

Their eyes met across Elizabeth's hot swollen tip. Marie's smile returned as she kept whipping her tongue around her tip. Did Jennifer look so alluring as she did this? Maybe not, since she was definitely blushing now.

She wasn't the only one in this interaction feeling embarrassed. "Oh, my God, someone's going to see us!" Elizabeth said, clutching her doorway, as if torn between fleeing back to privacy and throwing herself out at her new friends.

"If we're lucky!" Marie said. "We need one more mouth on here to handle everything." Marie started to rake her tongue along her side of Elizabeth's cock, spinning it at the tip and dragging it back down like a chamois. Jennifer ran a line of kisses down it, getting a surprising number of kisses without overlapping at all.

Marie reached over and put her hand behind Jennifer's head, coaxing it up and down as she rubbed her lips and tongue across the hot cock meat. Soon, Marie found a hand on her own head. Elizabeth grabbed them both and pressed them together until their lips nearly met in the middle. She turned their head back upright, using their mouths to hold her cock out straight as she fucked their soft lips.

Jennifer and Marie made eye contact again. Marie giggled a bit, her smile appearing as much as it could. Marie reached forward and started to tug on Jennifer's erection, pointing it towards herself. Jennifer did the same thing, using both hands to pump Marie's cock with the ever-useful butter-churn grip... all while Elizabeth thrust herself between their mouths, her heavy balls slapping them under the chin.

Marie closed her eyes and moaned right through Elizabeth's cock, as she sprayed thick ropes of jizz against Jennifer's torso and arms. Jennifer followed soon after, splattering her seed on Marie's bare body.

Perhaps inspired by the smell of sweet jizz rising up from beneath her, Elizabeth took back her cock from the two hungry mouths for a moment before pointing it directly back at them. She gave it a few more tugs before she sprayed a thick stream of jizz directly into Jennifer's open mouth. She wagged it towards Marie like a fire extinguisher, leaving a wide streak of white across her face like spray paint. She soaked both their faces until the excess dribbled down to their naked bodies. Marie got her lips over the tip, but her mouth quickly filled and swelled her cheeks, more hot come dribbling down her body.

The pair soon got tangled up, licking at each other and lapping up all the jizz until they were both 'clean...' even if Jennifer felt dirtier than ever. Marie held her tightly as they both looked up from their kneel, their cheeks pressed together. Elizabeth was still stood there, still staring and still erect, not one inch lost after that huge orgasm.

"You're still hard..." Marie grinned. "We must not have done it right."

Elizabeth took a step back, trying to somehow push herself back under her skirt. "No, it's OK. I... I should go."

"Go where? This is your house." Marie said.

"I shouldn't do this..." Elizabeth turned and grabbed the door. "I can't start out No-Nut November like this..."

"You're doing it, too?!" Jennifer half-shouted as Elizabeth closed the door on them. If she was about to start No-Nut November... wouldn't she want to totally empty herself just like Marie was trying? She'd carry that loaded gun with her for the next MONTH?

They stared at the closed door, as if expecting her to return a moment later to continue the reverie. Marie could nearly feel steam coming off their bodies as the cold night seemed to return when the porch light switched off.

Jennifer just felt Marie's spit drying on her as it evaporated. She was about to pull her flannel back on before Marie pulled her back in close and kissed her with her trademark enthusiasm.

"It's so much easier to kiss you now that her cock isn't in the way anymore." She giggled as they fell over to the ground.

"Mmmyeah..." Jennifer moaned, trying to get into a comfortable position on the wood deck with Marie on top of her.

"I was really hoping to watch you take that thing..." She licked Jennifer's cheekbone.

"Missed my chance, I guess."

"At least until December."

Jennifer shuddered. Those thirty days stretched out before her like an endless desert road. At least she'd be warm, rather than shivering on this stranger's front porch, with Marie kissing and tickling her flesh. "We shouldn't mess around on her property. We should go."

"Not before I get something sweet."

For once, Marie wasn't being cheeky. Once she'd pulled her dress back over her body, she scooped up all the fallen candy into her pail. She skipped down the steps of the deck and down the sidewalk, her cock standing out from her body like a radio antenna. "Come on! Off to the next house!"

Jennifer pulled her pants up, picked up her empty pillowcase and followed.

--

Their next neighbor on the cul-de-sac had darkened windows, as if everyone inside had already gone to bed. However, the all-important porch light was on, illuminating a slumped figure sitting on the floor. A scarecrow with a large plastic Jack-o'-lantern for a head, tucked under an old floppy hat, dressed in a ratty plaid shirt and old jeans, work gloves and boots... and stuffed to near bulging with crumpled newspaper, a bit of the paper sticking out at the seams and other gaps. The figure sat motionless with a bowl of candy in their lap. Nearby, a handmade sign written on a piece of cardboard read "TAKE TWO."

Marie approached the suburban scarecrow, shaking her head with obvious disapproval. "Who really falls for this, anyway?" She said. "Clearly, someone's in there and they're going to jump up if we try to take more than two candies."

"I don't think anyone's in there." Jennifer said. "That thing has sat on their porch for like two weeks."

"That's how they get you!" Marie said confidently. "They pull the switcheroo when nobody's looking on the day of. Otherwise, why would they give it gloves and shoes? They even leave some of the newspaper sticking out the sleeve to sell the illusion."

"How much candy do you need?" Jennifer asked. "Taking two should be plenty. If there IS someone in there, why give them the chance to scare you?"

"Scare me?" Marie scoffed. How silly Jennifer sounded right now. All the nudity and public sex was above board, but heaven forbid she took more than two candies! "I'm not a crow, so I'm definitely not scared."

Marie stood directly in front of the scarecrow, staring into the bowl as though it contained the answers to the world's deepest mysteries. The cleft of her cleavage deepened as she pulled her arms in closer. If there was someone in that costume, they were getting a lovely view.

"Ooh, it all looks so good, but the sign says to only take two, so I guess I'll be a good witch for the first time in my life." Marie dramatically picked up a fun-size pouch of Peanut M&Ms and dropped it just off the side of her pail and to the floor of the porch. "Oopsie, I'm such a butterfingers... excuse me." She bent over to pick it up, pushing her bare ass, pussy and balls into the masked face of the scarecrow before retrieving the candy from the floor.

"Well, there's one... what should I take for the second one, hmm?" She thought really hard on this, even bringing her free hand to her chin. "I could choose the Kit Kat or..." She squinted at the bowl. "whatever the hell a Mamba is. I'll look that up on my phone."

Marie's hand went to her side, as if to reach into a nonexistent pocket. Instead, her thumb hooked into the waistband of her skirt and pushed it down until it slipped off her legs, her cock snapping up like a diving board.

"Oh, no, my skirt came off!" Marie cried. "Oh, gosh, now I have nothing to cover myself with but my silly hat... that would be a perfect shape to hide it, but then nobody will know I'm supposed to be a witch. Oh, noooo." She put her hands above her cock, acting as if she was hiding it while doing nothing of the sort. "But now EVERYONE knows I'm a horny little futa with a BIG FAT PENIS that's RIGHT IN YOUR--"

Jennifer walked up and ripped the head off the scarecrow.

This act shocked Marie. The scarecrow didn't react to this dismemberment. There was no human head underneath, just more and more crumpled newspaper for stuffing. The plastic Jack-o'-lantern didn't even have a hole in the bottom to allow a neck to pass through or a head to exist within.

For once, Marie felt a little embarrassed. Not for the nudity, or all the dirty stuff that she said, but that she had said it to an inanimate object.

"Well, I guess it was better that nobody else saw that." Marie sheepishly confessed. "But I guess I'm free to do this." She dipped her hand into the bowl and grabbed a handful of candy for her pail. "Come on, Jennifer. Don't miss out on the little Almond Joys."

Jennifer set the scarecrow's 'head' back on his shoulders and picked a few candies for her pillowcase. Marie gave her a poke with her elbow, probably not her first choice of poking body parts. "Come on... he's not going to notice." Marie turned the plastic pail that made up the scarecrow's head around, until it was 'facing' the wall behind him.

A bit of apprehension grew in Jennifer's heart. Even if the scarecrow wouldn't rat them out... surely, this sign had to be some sort of deliberate trap, right?. Someone who couldn't supervise their bowl of candy... shouldn't have any left by this time of night. This candy would probably freeze solid out here tonight if she didn't rescue it to the 'warmth' of her pillow case.

With a quiet swallow, Jennifer reached forward and took a third piece of candy.

The front door burst open suddenly, at the same approximate speed and force of someone running and jump-kicking it open. Marie and Jennifer started at the sound, expecting someone to emerge from the house with a rifle and yell about getting off their prop'r'tee.

Instead, a woman a bit older than Jennifer, with short brown hair, wearing a pink bathrobe and slippers, marched through the doorway. She didn't look happy. Before she saw who was there, she yelled, "Hey! What does that sign say?"

Marie, with a pail filled with stolen candy in hand, picked up the handmade sign in the other and passed the sign to Jennifer. "Yeah, what does that sign say?" She joined in.

Jennifer looked at the sign, currently holding it over her groin. The homeowner seemed surprised at Marie's huge erect extension. That show she'd put on really was seen by nobody but that unsympathetic scarecrow. Jennifer lifted the sign up to her chest, exposing her own cock to the homeowner. "It says... take two."

The robed woman's mouth fell open as her eyes darted between the pair.

Jennifer's face knotted into a mortified smile. She stepped closer to Marie, standing shoulder-to-shoulder. "Would you like to... take two?"

The woman's hands went to her bathrobe. The lapels split open at the bottom, revealing a giant turgid cock. Maybe not quite the equal to Elizabeth's, but certainly not one to turn away.

"Well..." The woman smirked. "YOU'RE the one with the sign."

Jennifer looked down. Suddenly, she felt like she was holding the bag. And not one filled with treats.

Somehow, this turned into Jennifer on her hands and knees, with the homeowner behind her, thrusting into her pussy... and Marie in front of her, slamming her cock down her throat. Marie held Jennifer's ears like reins for a bit, then moving one hand into her hair and bucking it back and forth.

Jennifer stared up from her slightly helpless pose. She couldn't see if the homeowner was enjoying it, though Jennifer certainly was. This must have been a personal record between meeting a futa and being fucked mercilessly by them. And how nice her huge cock fit her, and how good it felt on a cold night.