Ding Dong Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DTales
DTales
359 Followers

Once they reached the top of the stairs, they searched for the bedroom. The first room was filled with boxes, so that wasn't it. The second room was it, a master bedroom with a queen-sized bed. Perfect.

Marie spread herself onto the soft duvet. She scooted herself to the edge of the bed, her legs off the edge. "That pose we did downstairs looked fun... can we do that up here?"

Jennifer stared at her. Before she could answer, Marie pulled her legs into the air, ass at the very edge of the bed. She brought her hands down to her groin. It was hard to see anything in the dark, but Marie parted her pussy with two fingers, revealing a tiny sliver of pink.

Gritting her teeth and holding Marie's legs aloft by the underside of her knees, she pushed her cock into Marie's slit. Even burning her tongue on that marshmallow didn't compare to how... hot Marie felt. Jennifer quickly got into the swing of things, thrusting and holding up Marie's legs like handlebars.

From her position, Marie sure looked happy. She arched her back, rolled her head about, tossed her arms around in search of something to hold her still. She took in deep breaths just to blow it all out with a loud moan... all with that beautiful smile. Futa lovers could be enthusiastic... but Jennifer could barely remember one that enjoyed herself THIS much.

Suddenly, Marie stared right at her. "Knock me up, babe! Do it!"

If Jennifer was thinking clearly, she might point out how futa could not get pregnant, even on Halloween. Maybe it would be possible after a completed No-Nut November...

But that wouldn't stop Jennifer from trying now. She brought one knee up onto the bed and then the other, pressing Marie's legs back until her feet were up near her head. She held her legs back with her thighs until Marie was curved back on herself like a paper clip. Jennifer put her hands on Marie's shoulders as she slammed Marie mercilessly. If Marie really wanted this, they would need to take the proper position.

The headboard thwacked against the wall, sweat and spittle flicked all around, soaking into the sheets, the corner of the fitted sheet peeled up like the creased page of a romance novel, dog-eared to the 'good parts...'

Thank goodness they weren't still on that lousy table!

After what felt like forever, and they could only hope it was... Marie ejaculated into her own face, mostly into her wide open mouth, briefly silencing her howls. Jennifer came a few seconds later, excess jizz spraying out from within Marie and across the bed.

Jennifer had given her all, and fell forward onto the bed, atop Marie as she twitched about. Jennifer twitched a bit, too... but mostly because she'd given herself a nasty leg cramp. Their arms tangled together as they rolled about in a small puddle of their mixed spunk. Marie kissed Jennifer on whatever parts of her were nearest to Marie's lips, cooing and gasping as she begged, "More, more... I want more, give me MORE!"

Pulling in close to Marie's ear, Jennifer whispered. "We can't."

Everything stopped, but for their heaving breathing. "Why not?" Marie looked confused.

Jennifer pointed to an illuminated liquid-crystal display alarm clock within reach of the bed. The time read 12:39 AM.

"It's November." Marie rued.

"Did we already fail?" Jennifer asked.

"Maybe we got it in time."

"I don't think we were just making out for forty minutes."

Marie got her hands behind Jennifer's head and pulled her in for some more kisses.

"No..." Jennifer whined.

"What? This isn't No-Kiss November."

"I'm exhausted and I'm still unbearably hard. I can't take the temptation."

Marie looked about. "We could... drive west, where it's not midnight yet."

"We're in the Pacific time zone." Jennifer asked. "Where would we drive? Hawaii?"

"No... I suppose not." Marie kissed her again, gentler this time... more conciliatory than romantic.

Jennifer pushed her forehead into the pillow, her head next to Marie's. "I don't think I could make it another DAY like this, much less all of November." She said, muffled.

"Yeah, I'll need a lot of cold showers."

"At least we'll get back an hour when Daylight Savings happens."

"We're not losing an hour. We're repeating an hour. We 'Fall Back,' remember?"

"Darn! I thought we voted to stop that nonsense. We've got a month PLUS an hour to hold out!"

"More like two hours, if we're starting the clock now..."

They looked into each other's eyes. Jennifer could barely imagine going the next hour without another orgasm, if she was going to stay tangled up in the warm arms of her sexy new friend...

A dark thought came to Jennifer. "Is THAT the point? We tear it up on Halloween, but we immediately fail on November 1 and give up, so we can continue tearing it up throughout November, and thus implicitly, the rest of our lives? Has this whole thing been a joke? The same way someone might binge on the night before a diet, and then decide that it's not worth it?"

Marie's impish grin started to fade. Maybe she had messed with something she shouldn't have. She really didn't think of anything she was doing... as a trick.

"Whatever you choose, I'll go along with it." Marie said softly.

Jennifer kissed Marie on the lips once again, another slow one. Marie immediately knew her answer once it started.

Once they released, Marie said, "I'll see you in December."

"You know where I live. I'll see you at... 2AM that night."

"No, won't it still be 1AM? We don't need to wait until 2 because we fall back an hour."

Jennifer thought about it. "Oh, yeah. 1AM it is, then."

They kissed again.

"I should probably get back home." Jennifer got up from the bed.

"I might hang out for a while." Marie looked up at the ceiling. "It's a cold walk to my car, so I might just stay where it's cozy."

"You can... come stay at my place, rather than stay here and... possibly get arrested."

"If we do that, there's no way we're making it all night, much less all month." Marie said. "Besides... what a fright it'd be to have someone discover me in their bed?"

"But Halloween's over. It's November."

"Halloween's not really over until you're safe and sound in your own bed."

One last kiss. Jennifer barely pulled herself away and said, "Good luck."

"You, too, babe."

Jennifer exited the bedroom, walked down the unfamiliar darkened carpeted stairs, came to the front door and stepped through. The warm bed and home broke away to the awful chill of the dead of night. The concrete sidewalk felt like walking across ice... though thankfully not as slippery. She pulled her hands in to her chest and shivered as she started the nude stroll back to her home.

Before she had stepped off the property, Jennifer heard a knocking sound, like someone tapping on glass. It was a suitably spooky sound for Halloween, even if it was after the buzzer. Jennifer turned behind her to find the source of the noise.

Marie was standing naked in the second-floor window of the house, probably the window of that master bedroom. She was holding a mug emblazoned with a heart in the center, but what the mug was declaring to love wasn't clear from that distance. She sipped the contents and smiled with her lips together. She brought up her other hand and held up a car key fob, pressing it with her thumb.

The white hatchback in the driveway of that house made a short, loud beep. It was the first real scare Jennifer had experienced all Halloween. She looked back up to the window. She half-expected Marie to be gone, but she stood there with that irresistible smile, teeth appearing as it grew wider.

Jennifer resisted the urge to barge back into that house and throw away the entire month in an all-nighter. Instead, she turned away and continued her walk down the sidewalk to her home.

No-Nut November had just started... and she had just learned that all four of her neighbors were futa nymphos with huge penises, all quite willing to fuck strangers... just like her. If she hadn't learned this tonight, maybe she could just actually make it to December. Just stay at home, isolated and just trying not to watch naughty videos on her computer or phone... or TV.

Rather, tonight she walked with the jizz of THREE of her neighbors burning in her abdomen. If she somehow DID wind up a MILF after all this fun, she wouldn't even know who to blame... maybe she should go knock on Elizabeth's door and collect the whole set. Even thinking of the word 'knock' made her think of that huge thing thrusting into her...

One month plus one hour... if she was forced to repeat an hour for this silly daylight savings ritual... why couldn't she repeat the hour that had just passed them by?

Halloween was an excuse for some women to dress, as some would say, as 'whores.' But the truth was... this Halloween, Jennifer got to be what she always wanted to be: a slut.

DTales
DTales
359 Followers