Ding Dong Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie fucked the way she might dance. Her whole body moved and rolled, her chest heaving with powerful breaths... and her face twisted into that irresistible smile. Even on this chilly night, she watched as the rivulets of sweat ran down Marie's body like raindrops.

With Marie's hands on her head, and her new friend's hand on her rear, Jennifer felt a bit squished, rocked between the forces until they synchronized, pressing in on her like an accordion. Even more impressively synchronized was their ejaculations, as they filled her from both ends like a cannoli at the same moment. The sudden influx of hot jizz caused Jennifer to tense, spraying her come to the ground without anyone having touched her cock.

Both Marie and their new friend held themselves in for a few more seconds, long enough for Jennifer to feel a bit helpless. They withdrew their cocks and let Jennifer stand on her hands and knees. She barely had the strength to stay upright. Jennifer tipped her head down, something she couldn't do with Marie's cock down her throat. She didn't see how it happened, but one of them had placed the scarecrow's head underneath Jennifer, acting as her own personal seasonal cock spittoon. Without even aiming at it, she had hit the target and filled it to an impressive level.

The homeowner picked her robe up from the floor and threw it back over herself. Perhaps it was a shame to hide such a body under a frumpy housecoat, but... it was still damn cold out here. She pointed to the bowl of candy, still in the grasp of the headless scarecrow. "Did you two... want some candy?"

"I'll always take some free candy, but I already took two, so..."

Marie picked up the plastic jack-o-lantern from the ground and rocked it back, sipping from the top and getting Jennifer's taste in her mouth anew. She smacked her lips. "I'm good."

Jennifer's jaw fell open, as did the homeowner's. She shook a bit, putting her hands to her groin. Once again, her cock popped out from between the lapels, like a musician moving through the curtain for the encore.

"We can keep going." Marie suggested, pointing down to her nude form. She was no less hard and ready.

"No, I..." She started to retreat. "It's too close to midnight. I need to clear my head."

"Oh, God, not you, too." Jennifer sneered without really meaning to.

The homeowner stumbled backwards into her own house and closed the door. Soon after, the porch light went off.

Unfazed, Marie took another sip from the jack-o-lantern. "Mmm... brains." She said.

"You're the one who thought that thing contained a brain."

"Come on, have some." Marie said. "It'll warm you up."

Jennifer shyly turned her head away, but Marie brought it up to her lips and tipped it. It started as a surprised gasp, but once open, she accepted four big mouthfuls of the thick, still-warm jizz. Jennifer was equally mortified and aroused.

Marie just giggled, licking away a strand of jizz that was left on Jennifer's lips. Marie's hand went to Jennifer's erection. "Four big orgasms and you're still so hard. We need to find someone who will REALLY work you."

"How much time do we have left?"

Marie looked at her wrist, as bare as the rest of her. "Enough time to visit a few more houses."

--

There was a knock at the door. Amber paused her spooky movie and went to see who it was. Sure, it was quite late for trick-or-treaters, but if they'd made the trip to her little corner of the neighborhood, might as well give them some candy. She still had some left. Sure, this house almost never had any visitors on Halloween, but she would not get caught unawares by some teenage wannabe extortionists with eggs and bog roll.

Besides, now someone else got to see her sexy nurse outfit that she paid ninety bucks for. Amber opened the door.

There was someone there... but not a trick-or-treater. There was no bag or pail. There was no costume... at all. It was a pale woman, almost completely nude, but for some Halloween-themed stockings that looked like spider webs. She had her hands hooked in front of her, but quickly moved them behind her. She was shivering, her bare feet curling on the cold floor of her concrete steps. At the center of it all, the nude woman had a huge erection dribbling clear precum down the full length of it.

Amber gasped, eyes widened at the shocking sight. The woman didn't budge or run, standing in the light from the inside like an intense spotlight. Her face was red. Why do something like this if she was so embarrassed by it?

She asked that most famous question for Halloween for older people who couldn't identify someone's costume. "And... what are you supposed to be?"

Jennifer's trembling answer: "A whore."

Amber stared. She reached into her bowl and held out a few fun-sized Payday bars. Jennifer didn't move her hand to take them. Instead she pulled one hand from behind her back, where she held a green marker. With a press of her thumb, she pushed the cap off, landing in the bowl of candy accidentally. Before Amber could remove the potential choking hazard, Jennifer wrote on her torso just below her breasts, one letter at a time, 'WHORE' in block capitals. She did it perfectly, especially considering that from her perspective, she was writing upside-down.

Spoiled by her mother's loving Halloween handiwork, Jennifer always looked down at the Halloween 'costumes' that were just a store-bought T-shirt with a picture of the character they were allegedly dressed as. It was even worse if it had the character's name listed underneath it. But at least those costumes were entirely unambiguous.

Amber's already too-short skirt was effortlessly pushed away by her erection trying to escape her thong. She tried pushing it down to hide it, but there was just too little skirt... and way too much cock.

Jennifer walked towards Amber, who quickly put her arm around her and brought her inside...

And closed the door.

Marie was watching this little encounter from a distance. She was so proud of Jennifer! The woman who had been embarrassed to have a boner in her own house just walked up to a stranger totally naked! A transformation as magical as a caterpillar turning into a slutty butterfly. It was totally worth giving those bad-ass stockings to her for this.

Marie snuck up to the house after them and rang the doorbell, posing in the same light that Jennifer had occupied a minute earlier. She breathed deeply, waiting for them to come back to the door.

There was no answer.

Some more ringing, hard knocking and some yelling through the door... none of it was effective at getting the attention of those inside.

Marie huffed and folded her arms. It was no fun to be left out of the fun on Halloween.

Inside, Jennifer and Amber got to know each other. Amber had pushed her into a chair she'd had in the doorway. Amber got on all fours and sucked the end of Jennifer's cock. Jennifer lifted her legs into the air, holding them aloft by placing her hands under her thighs. She succeeded in getting about halfway down it before popping it out to speak.

"I want to keep sucking..." Amber confessed, wiping her lip with her wrist. "but I also want to keep calling you a whore."

"It's OK, I know." Jennifer said meekly.

"No, I want to encourage you." Amber said. "I... want to wear that costume next year. It'll definitely be cheaper."

Amber pushed Jennifer's legs further apart, licking and kissing at her inner thigh, teasing the soft flesh with her fingertips as she rolled her stocking down. Jennifer laughed breathlessly and shuddered at the merciless tickling. She barely noticed as she switched from her fingers to her green marker.

"What are you writing?"

Amber didn't read it aloud, but the word SLUT was now written on Jennifer's thigh. Amber was wearing a wicked smile, clutching the marker.

"I don't know if this ink is going to be good for me, Doctor." Jennifer said.

"I'm not really a nurse. I'm a teacher." Amber admitted.

"Where were you when I was in school?"

"Also in school. I think we're about the same age." She looked up. "Were you... a good student, or a bad one?"

Jennifer froze. She never knew what to say when the teacher called on her... this briefly felt like one of those nightmares where she was naked... but only briefly.

She still didn't know the answer she was looking for. "Which one means we have more fun?"

"Whichever. We grade on a curve."

Somehow, this evolved into Jennifer writing more bad words and insults across her body. She even passed the marker to Amber to write things where she couldn't reach. She spent a lot of time scrawling on the small of her back... probably writing something long like "Dick Parking Garage" or something else humiliating.

Amber couldn't bring herself to write anything on Jennifer's dick. She drew a few arrows pointing towards it. Hardly seemed necessary to advertise it. But Jennifer had run out of bare spots on her body between her shoulders and ankles. She looked down to read all the insults and negative attributes that had been scrawled on her. Like she had taken the mumbled words of her neighbors and tattooed them in place, a costume she could cover, but never take off...

She wished Marie could see it.

Amber disappeared into another room for a second, leaving Jennifer alone and erect for a bit. She tugged herself a few times, waiting for her to return. Being naked in front of a stranger wasn't awkward, but being alone in their house WAS a bit awkward. She didn't want anyone else to intrude on this fun... unless they liked big dicks.

She reappeared with something in her hand, much too small to bring the smile that it seemed to bring to Amber's face:

A red marker.

Flicking the cap off to parts unknown, Amber started correcting every mistake on Jennifer's body. Every spelling error or misshaped letter got corrected with proper proofreading marks. She kissed each spot on her body before writing again, even making new marks on words that were perfectly spelled. Jennifer's body was decorated red and green, which would be perfect for later on in the year.

Like most teachers that Jennifer remembered, Amber somehow blamed her for the mistakes she herself had made. She shook her head as she dotted her body with more red marks. It really seemed like this underperforming pupil would benefit from some one-on-one attention from the teacher... that was still partially dressed as a nurse. Mostly the nurse's cap and stockings.

Amber pushed Jennifer over the edge of an ottoman in the living room and poised her rear for a good railing from behind. Jennifer gasped as she felt Amber's hot tip tease her hole... but that gasp was suddenly trapped as the woman shoved a candied apple in her mouth.

With Amber using one hand to hold the apple in place like a bridle bit, and her other hand holding Jennifer's arms folded behind her back like a trussed chicken, and of course, the rest of Amber pounding her pussy from behind... Jennifer thought of another naughty word she could have written on herself:

PIG.

At least she wouldn't misspell it.

Amber slammed Jennifer's little slit, rocking her body up and down. Jennifer's legs kicked back out, around Amber's legs. Amber pulled Jennifer close to her at her moment of climax. Jennifer's eyes rolled back as she came all over the ottoman and carpet, biting right through the apple. They slumped forward as a pair, Amber draped across Jennifer's back, panting past the back of her ear. The apple fell to the carpet and rolled off.

Summoning the strength from somewhere, Amber lifted herself off and out of Jennifer. She moved to her couch, sitting limply on one side. Jennifer staggered up from her perch, recovered the apple and came to rest next to Amber.

Suddenly, there was a meow. Jennifer expected a black cat with spooky yellow eyes right from the Broadway billboard. Instead, a fluffy white Turkish Van cat with blue eyes looked up from the floor, legs pulled together and tail swept around, like she was posing for a photo.

"Go away, kitty." Amber said weakly, hands in her lap. "You can't jump up right now."

Amazingly, the cat obeyed and wandered off towards the kitchen.

Jennifer stared at Amber. "I've never seen a cat actually follow a command before."

"You just have to know how to handle them." Amber said, punctuated with a gasp as Jennifer put her hand around Amber's cock.

"I only know how to handle this." She leaned in for a kiss.

"I thought you were going to make some sort of pussy joke." Amber said.

"Nah." Jennifer took another bite of her candied apple. "These are really good."

"Thank you. Family recipe."

"Not too much cat hair on it." She tried to blow some off of the sticky surface without blowing apple bits everywhere. Having white carpeting with a white cat was either stupid or smart. "If I stay after class to help clean up... can I get extra credit?" Jennifer whispered.

Amber shook her head. "We shouldn't. I need to steel myself for November."

Jennifer leaned away. "Really? You, too?"

"What? You just jerk off all November?" Amber looked at her a little sideways. It was like she said something quite unusual, like that Jennifer used her charcoal grill throughout the winter.

"You DON'T?" Jennifer countered, her hand stopping.

Amber flushed a bit. "I've... tried a few times. I reduced how much I did a bit, but I made up for after I failed, I'm sure."

Jennifer sighed. Getting judged by her neighbors for behavior they themselves were doing... that sounded like the suburban homeowner experience.

--

Jennifer had returned to her driveway. She had filled two pails with warm water and scrubbed herself with a bar of pumice soap. This might leave her skin feeling dry, but it was rubbing off most of the writing on her skin. Even with the warm water, the late hour and the soft breeze meant Jennifer was very cold indeed.

And she couldn't check if the writing had rubbed off her rear. She didn't have a mirror out here, other than her car's rearview mirrors. The soap was working everywhere else, so no reason to suspect that it wouldn't work where she could reach, but not see. Fun as it was to be in a costume, it was always a relief to get out of it... especially when it was on your very skin.

Jennifer was startled by a soft 'hey' cutting through the quiet night. She jumped a bit, only to see Marie standing there, completely nude but for her ballerina flats. She didn't seem daunted by the cold at all. Her body was shimmering with a bit of sweat, every soft part of her jiggling a bit as she walked. She was brushing her teeth with a tiny disposable toothbrush.

"Is that writing coming off?" She asked.

Jennifer inspected herself. "Mostly. It's hard to tell by just moonlight, but I can't put that light on, because everyone in the world will see me, then."

"Well, most of your neighbors have now seen you naked, so what's the big deal?" Marie shrugged. She reached out with her other hand and barely touched the underside of Jennifer's flaccid cock with her fingertips, causing it to swing a bit. Jennifer gasped, trying to shyly turn away, but Marie had awoken it. Jennifer's cock pulsed and swelled back to its full height. "Ooh, I could warm my hands on that..." She put her arms around her torso and wrapped her hands around her shaft, her own cock nestling between her buttocks.

"Come on, I just got nice and clean..." Jennifer whimpered.

"Looks like you've still got some red on you." Marie joked, looking at the light red marks that remained. "Is that still a cool Halloween reference?"

"I don't know what that's even a reference to. Anyway, it was her marker. Amber's a teacher, so she started correcting the spelling and grammar with the red pen when she'd write something on my body."

"Hot." Marie grinned.

"It was, but I think we got carried away." Jennifer said. "I think her marker wasn't washable. Sorry we didn't include you that time."

"Nah, it's fine." Marie said. "I went and fucked Joan a few more times."

"Who's Joan?"

"Take Two."

"Ohh."

"How do you not know who any of your neighbors are?"

"Because this isn't the sixties and nobody borrows a cup of sugar anymore."

"How do you BORROW a cup of sugar? Surely, you can't give it back."

"I think it was part of the social contract." Jennifer said, slipping out of Marie's grip. "The women were obligated to make something, like a pie or whatever. There was no getting out of it just because they had run out of an ingredient, and most houses were single-vehicle households, so they couldn't just get more themselves. So you'd get some from your neighbor to get you out of a bind, knowing that you'd do the same for them if they were a similar predicament."

"Yeah, with the Internet, nobody has friends in the same time zone anymore."

"Well, I just found out that THREE of my neighbors are futa, so I set my odds of getting through No-Nut November at almost zero. You're lucky you don't live around here."

"Your neighbors might not KNOW you're their neighbor." Marie suggested. "For all they know, you're just a random futa from anywhere in town. They might not even know the other people who live here are futa."

"Well, lucky for them." Jennifer shrugged. "They'll get through November easier than I will."

Marie dipped her hand into the soapy water. It was still warm, or certainly warmer than their environment. "May I?" She asked.

"Of course." Jennifer said.

Marie retrieved the bone-shaped car sponge and squeezed it so it could fill with the warm water. She slapped it against her chest and washed herself. She shivered as the water quickly evaporated. Jennifer tried not to stare... but not very hard, as the little white suds scattered across her dark, lean body like a well-waxed car hood.

"Do you have some rinse water?"

"That's what the second bucket is."

Marie put her hands together and scooped a handful of water against her chest, rinsing herself clear and shivering a bit. Jennifer gave her a folded towel to dry off with. For once, Marie didn't make it a show, rubbing the towel hard enough to make a bit of friction to warm up.

Once she was dry, she put the towel around her shoulders. She took in a breath of cold air and exhaled a cloud of steam. She didn't look cold at all.

"I think I like this as a Halloween costume." She held both ends of the towel in front of her over her breasts, the same way a fat mayor might put his hands on his suspenders. "The costume of someone walking out of a shower. It makes a statement. I've got a towel that I COULD cover myself with... but instead, I'm letting my huge boner stick out. It's so liberating."

"I mean, it helps when you're..." Jennifer paused.

"Hung?" Marie smiled.

That wasn't the word Jennifer had in mind. "Beautiful."

Marie let out a sharp laugh. She apparently wasn't expecting to hear that.

"Oh, stop. Like you don't know how beautiful you are."

"It's still nice to hear it." Marie whipped the towel from her shoulders to Jennifer's, pulling her in like a lasso and planting a long kiss on her lips. "It's weird. I want to kiss you... but not just because I also want to fuck you."

"Do you... want to come in and get warm?" Jennifer offered, gesturing to her open garage. "I could make cocoa or something."

"That does sound nice, but... we've still got some time before Halloween is officially over, and... there's one house in the cul-de-sac we haven't visited yet."

In the distance, two houses down from Jennifer's, there was one last home that bordered the cul-de-sac. It was similar in form to the others. All the lights were off. That might not be that noteworthy for this late at night, even on Halloween. There was no fog, no thunderclap, no screeching black cat to instill holiday-themed fear. It was just another fairly new suburban home.