Ding Dong Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is anyone even home there?" Jennifer asked.

"We won't know until we knock. If there's someone in there we can make happy tonight, we should."

"What are the odds she's yet another futa?"

"Low. But not impossible. We should visit them to make absolutely sure."

Out of nowhere, Halloween had turned into quite a long night. All Jennifer wanted to do was go inside and snuggle up in bed... preferably with someone else. But if there was a willing person waiting in that house... maybe she could snuggle up with two people instead.

"You're sure you don't want to call it a night? You can even... stay here, if you want."

Marie brought her fingertips to her lips, as if her hand was a lace fan. "Oh, but what would your neighbors say if they saw? The scandal of it all..."

"Well, they're all down for casual sex, so they might not judge."

"Jennifer..." Marie smirked. "You could have just gone inside and showered normally with hot water and privacy... if you weren't waiting for me to return. You even went in to get bath towels and came back OUT here. I think you stood out here, washing yourself like a car, because you wanted this night to keep going. So why don't we check out that last house and then call it a night?"

It was hard to refute that logic. The door connecting her garage and her warm house was right there, still open a crack from when she'd gone in to get the soap and warm water. She could go from freezing to warm in just a few seconds. Wrap up in a blanket, dig into her illicit stash of candy, watch four minutes of Ghostbusters 2 before turning it off for something better.

"Sure, let's see if we can't get one more fun-size 3 Musketeers."

"That's the spirit!" Marie removed the towel from her shoulders and whipped it at Jennifer's bum. Jennifer yelped and palmed the struck buttock.

"Ow!"

"What, did teach already give you enough spankings?"

"No, that's not fun like a spanking. That just sucks."

"OK, sorry." She said, ditching the damp towel into the garage. "I thought it wouldn't stand out among the other red marks."

The pair walked up the sidewalk, passing Joan's house. They held hands as they walked.

"This is so hot." Marie smiled. "Walking naked AND holding hands... keeping one hand I could use to cover up tangled in yours... I love it so much."

Marie and Jennifer approached the house. No costumes anymore. No shoes, not even those cool spiderweb stockings, which Jennifer had forgotten to return to Marie. Just the two of them approaching the last home, nude and shameless, hands tightly gripped together--

Jennifer pulled her hand away and jumped behind a nicely maintained bush.

Marie turned back. "What? I know it's Halloween, but what's got you scared?"

Jennifer poked her head above the small bush. "There's a Ring doorbell on the house!"

Marie turned back to the front door. On one side of the door, there was indeed an electronic security doorbell mounted right above the normal one. The normal doorbell was a piece of brass cut into decorative leaf-like curves with a button in the middle. The electronic doorbell looked frighteningly like HAL9000, a rectangle with a circular lens in the middle, a button at the base, and two red lights at the perfect distance to look like spooky eyes. Leave it to Silicon Valley weirdos to once again miss the point of the cautionary tales of science fiction.

Its presence didn't seem to bother Marie. She walked right up to it, staring at the lens.

"What are you doing?" Jennifer poked her head out again.

"Well, who really watches these things, anyway?" Marie was not intimidated by this fragment of dystopia.

"I don't know, the government? Someone at the security company? The neighbor who lives here?"

"Well, we've already been totally naked for three of your neighbors." Marie said. "Why should they miss out because they're not home?"

Marie swung her arms behind her head and rolled her body like a snake, thrusting her hips and slapping her erection against her torso. She squeezed her breasts with her hands and licked her lips. She then spun in place on her toe, presenting her rear to the camera and pulling her butt cheeks apart. Even with all the debauchery they'd gotten up to this night, this display was shocking.

"Come on, get up here!" Marie spoke and gestured to a bush, probably an event more reflective of the more holy-aligned holidays. "Don't even those who participate in the oppressive regime of security theater deserve a little titillation at their job?"

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." Said the bush, loud enough for the camera to hear.

"Then let's protest!" Marie changed tactics. "Let's show them they can't always watch us, even if we are nude exhibitionists who want nothing more than to be ogled and drooled over for our hot bodies and huge cocks!"

Jennifer's head reappeared. "What kind of protest?"

This was how Jennifer and Marie both found themselves jerking their cocks off directly at the sinister lens of the doorbell until they blinded the electric eye with a thick layer of jizz. Marie insisted she needed both of them to ensure enough coverage, but there was a lot of extra splattered all over the device and below it and nowhere near it.

Marie stepped back, looking at what she'd done with some satisfaction. Mostly sexual, but some civic. If someone at the security company got a shameful boner from this, even better.

"OK, we should go." Jennifer kept looking about, anticipating someone finally stumbling on them. "They're clearly not home."

"There's a car in the driveway." Marie pointed to it, a rather ordinary white hatchback.

"Maybe they got a ride to a Halloween party somewhere else."

"Only one way to find out." Marie held out two fingers and pressed both doorbells simultaneously. She could hear one of the doorbells ringing inside the house. Jennifer tensed, but Marie took hold of her wrist and kept her from fleeing. She picked up the candy pail and handed it to Jennifer to hold.

"Don't forget the line." She grinned, leaning her head on Jennifer's shoulder.

Several seconds went by with no activity in the house. No dogs barking, no lights flipping on, no music being turned down, no curtains sweeping to one side to see who was ringing the doorbell at this ungodly hour, no footsteps, no latches being undone. Nothing at all.

"I really don't think they're home." Jennifer said softly.

Marie let it stand for a few more seconds. "Maybe not." She looked down to the welcome mat. It read 'Happy Halloween,' though this mat probably wasn't used year-round. The mat was slightly askew...

With her foot, Marie slid the mat a little more askew. Formerly under the map and now exposed... was a brass house key.

Jennifer's eyes grew wide. "No, we-we can't!" She stuttered.

"Of course we can." Marie smiled. "We have the key." She opened the storm door and slid the key into the lock. "Let's warm up... unless you're afraid that it's haunted."

Marie stepped inside. Jennifer felt she had no choice but to follow. It's not breaking and entering if nothing was broken, right? She was too old to be sneaking into empty houses on Halloween... but she was also too old to trick-or-treat, and that just got her laid repeatedly. Maybe she was doing Halloween wrong this whole time.

The pair stepped into the darkened house. There was a set of carpeted steps leading up to the second floor dividing a living room and a kitchen.

"We should keep the lights off." Marie suggested.

"Why? So nobody can see us?" Jennifer asked. "I thought you'd want to be seen."

"No, I just think it's spookier without the lights on." Marie said. "Besides, if someone IS home, I think they'd react badly to us just being in their home, wasting their electricity."

Marie went towards the kitchen, perhaps the most logical place in the house to find candy. The kitchen seemed to have the same new furnishing and stainless steel appliances as Jennifer's home. The kitchen took up less area. Instead of Jennifer's beloved kitchen island, the middle of the kitchen had a four-legged table in the center with two chairs.

"What is this table doing in here?" Jennifer asked. "You got a whole house, and you put the table in here, where it's in the way?"

"It's not in the way." Marie said. "The fridge is still accessible, the oven... all the important stuff. This just must be where they eat." As if to demonstrate, she opened the fridge. It was filled with everything one might expect to see in a fridge. Marie's attention immediately went to the shelves on the inside door. There was some diet soda, milk... and an open can of Reddi-Wip.

"Score!" She took the bottle out and flicked the cap into the sink. She put the nozzle into her mouth and sprayed it for more than a few seconds. Jennifer expected to see whipped cream coming out of her ears. She swallowed hard and pointed the nozzle at Jennifer. "Here, take some!"

Jennifer accepted the nozzle into her mouth. Marie depressed the nozzle with her thumb, and immediately filled her mouth with cream... not the first time she'd done that tonight. Jennifer pulled away once her mouth was full.

"Come on, once all the cream's gone, we can use the gas to get high!"

Jennifer's eyes widened. Even among all the debauchery they had gotten up to, this was a rather surprising suggestion. "Oh, I'm not doing that. I didn't do whippits when I was in college. Why would I start now?"

"I know, I don't really do them, either." Marie said. "But you knew what they were, so I choose to believe we're sinners of equal depravity." She took another mouthful of Reddi-Wip and set the bottle down. Something else in the kitchen quickly caught her eye. "Oh, hell yeah!" She cried.

"What? What did you find now? Heroin?"

"Better!" Marie spun around, holding a box of graham crackers in both hands. "They've got stuff to make s'mores!"

Jennifer hadn't thought of s'mores as a Halloween thing, or even an autumn thing. The only times she'd ever had them were on camping trips in the spring or summer, where one could incinerate the marshmallow and get it all gooey and caramelized. This didn't stop Marie from finding a microwave-safe plate and quickly tossing the proper ingredients in. The marshmallows ballooned up in the microwave, pressing into each other and sticking together before deflating rapidly after the fifty seconds were up.

Marie slapped the other half of the graham cracker on each side and pressed them down until the marshmallow and chocolate oozed off the edges of the cracker. Marie eagerly bit off one corner right away as Jennifer carefully brought it to her mouth.

"Oh, it's hot." Jennifer mumbled.

"Yeah, it is."

"OW! Some got onto my chest." It was the first time tonight that Jennifer regretted her nudity.

"Just eat it faster!"

"MMMFF"

"Mmm... so good." Marie made some deep, familiar moans as she licked her fingers clean. She looked up at Jennifer, who had crumbs and sugary goo all over her fingers and chest, mouth filled with unchewed cracker.

Marie snickered, found some paper towels, and helped her clean up. "You're such a messy girl! First you get some whore's black lipstick all over your cock, then you write all over your body, and now this!" She sighed dramatically. "What am I going to do with you?"

Jennifer flushed at the question. She knew the answer... but didn't quite have the nerve to say it. "I... haven't had one of those in ages." Jennifer licked her thumb. "Maybe I've grown out of it."

"Oh, I love them." Marie smiled, moving in closer. "But maybe just thinking about the smooth sweet chocolate up against the soft fluffy white stuff..." She pinched Jennifer's flank. "That just gets me so hot, I could melt."

"Are you saying I'm fat?"

"Oh, stop, you know I'm not saying that." Marie playfully pushed her away. "In fact... I'll prove it."

Jennifer squinted at that assertion. "What? How?"

Marie coaxed Jennifer up onto the kitchen table. She wasn't sure the table would hold the weight of an adult person. The four legs looked skinny, like this was a folding poker table or something else that wasn't meant to be a permanent feature. If it was a poker table, it was only rated to hold plastic chips, cans of beer and sunglasses. Even so, she sat down on the table right above one of the table legs, where she assumed it would be strongest. She leaned back and brought her back against the table, and her feet off the floor. The table didn't wobble under her weight. She felt as secure as she would in any normal bed.

"Close your eyes and taste this." Marie said, unwrapping a piece of candy from her pail.

Jennifer obeyed, feeling as Marie teased a chocolate-covered something on her lips. She opened her mouth, and Marie pushed it in the way someone inserts a coin into a vending machine.

After a few bites, the answer was clear. "That's clearly a Snickers bar."

Marie did the same trick with the next one. It was an unctuous ball of caramel surrounded with crisped rice.

"Is this 100 Grand?"

"Correct! How about this one?" She put a little disk between her lips.

Jennifer moved it around her mouth. She immediately knew what it was. "Who gives out mints on Halloween?"

"I used to eat Tic Tacs like candy as a kid."

"I don't doubt that. But nobody gives those out boxes of those at Halloween, either."

"It was in a little dish near the door. Maybe that's always there."

Jennifer spat the mint out into the paper towel she still held. "I don't want any more candy." Jennifer shielded her mouth with her hand. "I'm going to feel so sick tomorrow."

"Not me. I live on sugar rushes." Marie took the nozzle from the Reddi-Wip container into her mouth and filled it again, swallowing it in one big gulp. "I need the energy... for sex."

"Well, you're literally eighteen." Jennifer shook her head. "Enjoy the sugar rushes while you can."

"Why? How old are you?"

"I'm twenty-eight." Jennifer answered.

Marie leaned forward, bending at the waist and kissing Jennifer on the mouth. No tongue or other movement this time. It was a move that someone older than her might call a 'smooch.' Without moving her mouth away, she said, "MILF."

That made Jennifer blush. The idea that she had aged out of her youthful beauty and entered middle-age, whatever that counted as these days. And yet, she was still alluring enough to wind up in the arms of this pretty young thing. A woman of significant pulchritude and sexual prowess, one who could take any mate she chose.

"You know that... I'm not really a MILF." Jennifer said.

Marie kissed her again. "Not yet." She whispered, slithering down Jennifer's form and getting down to her knees. Marie pawed Jennifer's balls up with one hand and slapped her face into her pussy.

Turns out... this was where they ate, too. Marie buried herself into Jennifer's slit, making long strokes from bottom to top with her long tongue. She splayed one hand across Jennifer's hips, underneath her cock, to keep her mostly still as her legs shook about. Marie listened to Jennifer's groans, already familiar enough to her to know just when to stop to leave her on the verge of climax.

Marie stood up over Jennifer, her chin still damp with nectar. She panted as she spoke. "I've got something big... long... and brown. It's twelve inches, and filled with delicious white goo..." Marie's fingers teased Jennifer's pussy. "And all I want to do is watch it slide inside you. Would you like that?"

Jennifer stared up at the ceiling. She almost felt the table spinning under her. She nodded her head, panting out "yes" a few times.

Something wide, yet thin, scratched at Jennifer's vulva. Confused, Jennifer sat up onto her elbows. Marie was teasing Jennifer's pussy with the crimped end of a wrapped Charleston Chew Big Bar.

"Marie!!" Jennifer cried out. "Are we getting ready for No-Nut November, or No-Sucrose November? I can eat a Charleston Chew tomorrow if I feel like it!"

Marie looked to her, and then to her footlong Charleston Chew. "You don't want any?"

"The only sweet thing I want is you." Jennifer said. "Please."

Marie set the bar down on the table.

"Did someone give that to you when you were trick-or-treating?" Jennifer asked. "I didn't see it in your pail."

"I hid it in my hat."

"And here I thought my house was cool for giving out normal sized candy bars."

"You have to let us drink to be the cool house."

"I don't even drink that much anymore. Why would I give out all my liquor?"

"Well, there's only two things eighteen-year-olds want to do... drink and fuck."

"PLEASE just do the second one." Jennifer begged. "I don't know how much time we have left."

Marie reached out her right hand, interlocking it with Jennifer's left. She used her left arm to point herself against Jennifer's vulva, rubbing her tip against it for a bit. "Ready?" She grinned.

Jennifer's head twitched in a way that partially resembled nodding.

Marie pushed herself into Jennifer. Jennifer bucked, bunching up some tablecloth under one hand to hold onto. Marie's left hand eventually met hers and they locked together right as Marie and Jennifer were fully entangled.

For the first time tonight... they both felt very warm.

Marie pulled her hips back and made her first thrust... hard. The whole table scooted forward a bit. Jennifer gasped, feeling that momentary horror of rocking back too far in a chair. She clenched tighter on Marie's hands.

"Don't worry." Marie smiled confidently. "I've got you."

Marie started to pound Jennifer's pussy in earnest. The house was filled with moans and furniture creaking. Even if someone else showed up now... would they dare enter a house filled with such spooky sounds?

"Oh, my GOD! YES!" Marie shouted, rocking her head back, sweat flinging from her hair. She continued, "Oh, fuck! Ohh, you're so hot! You're taking my whole cock! I can't believe we're having sex on a kitchen table!" and so on in that fashion.

Maybe the bystanders would understand if they heard that particular exchange. But they'd only dare enter if they thought they could compete.

Marie worked her hands out from Jennifer's grip and took hold of Jennifer's hips, rocking them a bit to match her thrusts. She grunted loud, doubling her pace and noisily slapping her thighs against Jennifer's rear. Maybe it was 11:58 and she wanted to get one more lovely orgasm before they ran out of time.

But Marie made sure she would not get there alone. Jennifer tensed and came, most of it spraying well past her body, but some splattering on her face and chest. Marie was not far behind, holding herself deep inside Jennifer as she filled her up... then holding herself upright and inside her, keeping it all inside like a cork before gently extracting herself.

Jennifer stared into space. She felt Marie's come in her belly. Even when Marie pulled out, she hadn't spilled a drop, her body greedily holding on to every bit. It hadn't been THAT long since she'd been fucked like that... not even an hour ago. But it felt different this time. This warmth spread through her like some lovely cocoa, her own come resting hotly on her skin like candle wax. She couldn't get pregnant... but if it was ever going to work, why not now?

Perhaps exhausted from the sex, Marie threw herself down into Jennifer's breasts, pawing them in her hands and licking the jizz from between them. Once clean, she flicked her nipples with her tongue and sucked them. Jennifer nearly hyperventilated... it felt like her cock would explode. Marie eyed her hungrily from behind the soft mounds.

Surely, they had time for one more round... right?

Marie and Jennifer were tangled up in each other arms, making out and grabbing at each other. They pirouetted up the carpeted stairs, somehow never stumbling or losing their balance. Marie was skinny and average height, but she possessed some unseen strength that Jennifer could not resist... not that she would want to.