Dinner and Dessert

Story Info
A friendly get together gets out of hand.
793 words
3.1
32.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrGreySA
MrGreySA
11 Followers

We sat around the small dinner table in my little apartment. It wasn't much truth be told. An open plan lounge and kitchenette and a dodgy wooden staircase that led to an upstairs bedroom and bathroom. Yes it wasn't much but it was mine.

Or rather "ours". With renovations underway at her family home my girlfriend, of 6 months, had somehow convinced her conservative family that the best possible solution for getting her to work, seeing as she didn't drive, would be to stay with me. I off course would sleep downsides on the air mattress and she was unquestionably responsible so there wouldn't be any sort of inappropriate behavior.

After this unbelievable argument convinced them, she packed her little bag and suddenly my little place for one became a cozy place for two.

Needless to say, we fucked every opportunity we got and cuddling in bed always ended with clothes strewn around the room and us sweaty and breathless.

It was an awesome experience for both of us, playing house and acting like adults.

The phone rang just as the sun had started to set.

Friday was usually reserved for going out for a meal and maybe a movie. Some light petting during dinner and some fingering at the movies which would lead to a blowjob on the way home and a good and sticky night of fucking.

Answering the phone I recognized the voice immediately.

Amit, best friend since primary school, practically brothers.

"I'm in your part of the neighborhood, would you like to meet up?"

The conversation was brief but Geet simply smiled her approval.

Amit was at the gate an hour later and I invited him in, I wanted to introduce him to Geet.

They hot it off immediately, and soon going out had turned into ordering in and the three of us sharing a meal and many stories from our childhood.

Geet excused herself and went up to have shower.

This gave Amit the chance to give me his opinion on my girlfriend.

"How the fuck did you manage that she's fucking gorgeous"

I felt a swell of pride, yes she was gorgeous.

By this part of the evening, we had all had quite a few drinks. Amit poured really heavy shots and I could feel them starting to take effect. Lord knows how Geets was managing as someone who barely drinks.

She returned a while later in her pj's. The thin satin clung to her body as she walked down the stairs.

Her nipples ever so slightly pushed against the fabric and seemed to tease both of us guys as we watched her glide down to us.

An hour of chat and a few more drinks later, Geets was no longer her usually inhibited self.

In fact she'd become rather flirty and intermittently brushed her hand over Amit.

As we retired to the ugly green couch, we sat on either side of her.

She was clearly drunk by now and I offered to take her upstairs.

"Only if you're going to fuck me!"

That response was so out of character that part of me froze while the other was suddenly very turned on.

Amit laughed as he pulled her back down to the couch.

His hand stealing its way into her tip and cupping her breast.

She turned to look at me, in protest, no her hand found its way to my crotch.

Was this really happening.

While I tried to rationalize this, Amit had unbuttoned her short and was now sucking on her breasts.

Her hand working on the buttons on my pants and kissing me.

Minutes seemed to last forever but without even knowing it here we were, on the ugly green couch, naked.

I guided Geets head down towards Amits cock. Her mouth sensually enveloping it's head.

Now on all fours, I positioned myself behind her and probed her cleanly shaven pussy with my tongue

Her moans muffled by the cock in her mouth.

In what seemed like a well orchestrated merry go round both Amit and I had turns fucking her.

The intensity alternating from slow rhythmic thrusts to hard deep pounding.

By the time we looked at the time it was 3am.

Geets had come multiple times and lay spread over the couch. Amit and I had both cum inside her two or three times.

Once we'd said our goodbyes and showed. Geets and I lay in bed silently, before we both giggled at the entire encounter and I slipped my hand between her legs.

"God you are a slut"

She looked at her her face glowing

"Isn't that the way you want me?"

With that her legs spread wide and I fucked my slut until we both collapsed into deep sleep

MrGreySA
MrGreySA
11 Followers