All Comments on 'Dinner...And More'

by necouple69xxx

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Little Boys

Writing stories, husband did this why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
DUH

CRAP--STOP

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Like it.

Horny little slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stupid slut just can't control herself can she.

Well cucky get used to sloppy tens and more when she pulls a train without you there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ready for dessert

Very good story. Made fucking hotter with the coup de grace of Finn being the first to be suck/swallowed by wifey. Do let Finn take her again on his own terms and let her tell hubby afterwards, and then of course there are Finn's buddies. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a couple

more swinger orphans, either by sickness or by divorce. but who cares about kids when it comes to sex anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I want to meet....

....some of these women who get so lost in sex that they swallow (and easily?) against their usual will -with someone they don't even love. Met one girl in a lifetime who actually (claimed) she liked the taste of cum(who would?)-this is just more preamble for cuckoldry and is ruined as erotica by thoughts of their children.pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This just "Happened"?

What a load of bullshit. Wifes a slut pure and simple. Husband is a cuck pure and simple. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
go

and charge for it, whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why are you here?

what is with all the nasty people here? if you dont like these stories then why are you here reading them? don't you have anything better to do then share your anger and frustration?

necouple69xxxnecouple69xxxover 14 years agoAuthor
I'm wondering if

these stories should be prefaced with "work of fiction".

I never assumed everything here was all true, and I enjoy writing erotic fiction.

To those that enjoy, thank you.

To those that don't, thanks anyway, move on to something you enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cheap whore

I like how her pimp sold her for twenty dollars worth of drinks real classy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don't Think So

Good story, well written but...

You described her as a beautiful loving, faithful wife, cared much about Patrick and was monogamous. He, a loving straight husband and together they were kinky in sex but monogamous.

So, for me all went well and her conduct with Finn was perfect right up until after she returned to sit from the dance and then...'This marriage was over!

I know, it's a story but even erotic stories - That Are Good - parallel real pyschological activities of real people and, in a heartbeat, the stroke of a pen, she is a Hotwife, orchestrating and planning the rest of the evening for a threesome - no emotion whatsover, other than the fact that she is horny and wants something strange. At this point, I skipped to the last paragraph and gave you a ONE!

Thanks for the story, Fiction - I know, but as entertainment - you insult us!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Jerkoff Story

Written by a jerkoff couple about a jerkoff couple. Go fuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's a

It's a good story and I think the next chapter should be the wife arranging a threesome with another attractive woman for her husband's benefit to show her acceptance of their new sexuality, then and only then open the marriage to foursomes and swinging.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
We know

We know why he likes to watch you too, whore. He's a damn cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous