All Comments on 'Dinner and Then Some Ch. 05'

by Paris Waterman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TXanyTXanyover 13 years ago
Sorry you ruined it...

It was a great read, and offered promise. Then you decided to ruin the story with an unnecessary ending. If the greyhound ever catches the rabbit, it never runs again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Actually

Actually, it was very good that Michael grew a pair. It simply could not be logical for a strong, successful man to accept her betrayal for long. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

I'm tired of wimp cuckold husbands in stories. Having her caught and dump for her betrayal is wonderful. Please do not have him wimp out and accept her, unless he becomes her sole master.

She's a pretty selfish bitch as shown by her actions, michael deserves a much better woman! Someone that doesn't throw herself at some poser who fancies himself a Dom. Doms actually work hard at what they do, so far in this series David hasn't really been a doom, she's been throwing herself at him. All he had to do is look at her and show had an orgasm.

Her character just comes across as a middle aged wife going through a midlife selfish it's about me with no consequences event. I'm glad you had the guts to call her on it and have her caught.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous