Dinner Date Ch. 03

Story Info
The next morning after all the fun.
17.6k words
4.6
2.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the third part in the ongoing series. It takes place the next morning. If you have not read the previous two chapters please do so first. All characters are over 18 years of age. Any similarity between the characters and real people is coincidental and unintended. I hope you find it enjoyable and as always, all feedback and comments are appreciated. Destination_unknown

Chapter 3

I woke up confused and disoriented as the bed wasn't familiar and there were too many bodies in it. It took a couple of moments until I remembered where we were and the events leading up to last night's fun.

Damn, it was real and not a dream. My wife; my beautiful, loving and very monogamous wife set me up with a harem. A damn harem. Normally, I should be worried about this kind of sudden change in personality or behavior but I had been seeing these subtle changes slowly building over the last several months. Then seeing her with Debby all evening and Kelly last night, I've come to the conclusion she was curious. Honestly, I was curious just how far she was willing to go as well.

In the past, when I started training someone there was always a learning period of where the sub learns my likes and dislikes while I would learn her moods and gauge her temperament. What started last night, this is going to be new territory for both of us. Especially, as we both know each other intimately as well as each other's triggers. You can't be married for as long as we have without having a few arguments. We have years invested in a relationship where this was never a part of it. Now I'm laying here trying to figure out just how far down this rabbit hole she is willing to travel. In order to train someone properly, it means we are going to be having very intimate relations with them. Tammy is going to have to see this and accept it willingly, without jealousy, or this entire, whatever is happening is over before we can even begin.

But for right now, I need to put my musings aside. I need coffee and I need to check in on my work situation before anything else. There was also the business of Percy which was still not completed when we left the meeting last night.

Slowly, I roll out of bed while untangling limbs from around me. No need to wake them up yet as it's still dark outside. I need this quiet time to myself so I can think and plan. And brew some coffee. Now all I need to do is find the damn kitchen again.

I slowly open the door and run straight into a new face I didn't remember from last night. He's reclined in a straight back chair with his eyes closed until I tried to close the door quietly. As soon as he hears the click his eyes pop open and he's staring at me. I recognize the look. Battlefield awareness. Immediately assess if noise is threat or just background. "How long were you in country?" I ask.

A guarded look comes across his face. "How do you know I was?"

"Been around enough vets in my time to recognize the look in your eyes when they popped opened. Besides, I can spot scars and tattoos as well as the next guy." I chuckled softly trying not to wake anyone else up. "Are you sitting here for a reason or just lucky enough to find a quiet corner?"

"Actually, my sis told me to keep an eye on the door, I'm guessing to be yours and make sure no one disturbs you."

"Ok. And who is your sister?"

"Tracy."

"Tracy? I'm not sure I remember meeting a Tracy last night."

"Oh, yeah. Around here she goes by Stephanie for some reason." he said giving me a guarded expression while sounding disgusted with the world having to admit it.

The smile on my face raised the hair on the back of the big man's head and a scowl across his face which I caught.

Time to try and defuse the tension. "Now I know who she is. Seems like a very sweet girl. My wife and I met her yesterday for dinner. Care to grab some coffee with me? I've got a lot of questions about the end of last night and hopefully you can fill me in. Name's Robert, by the way but she may have told you Patrick as well." I said offering my hand.

He eyed it warily before accepting it. His grip was firm and matched mine. He wasn't trying to compare dick sizes, at least not yet thankfully. I'm never in a very good humor until about halfway through my second cup of coffee. After that, then I would see about playing.

Finding the kitchen and the coffee maker, I proceeded to start the brew of life then look for a couple of coffee mugs. Stephanie's brother was still guarded. Guess I really can't blame him. What guy wants to think about their little sister having sex with different people daily?

"So, you never did tell me your name."

"Nope. Guess I didn't, did I."

That was strike one and two as far as I was concerned. And if I haven't said it once already, it was way too early for this. "Look. I don't know you. You don't know me. I have no idea if you work here or just doing your sister a favor for the night and right now I don't really give a shit anymore. You and I, we can be friends or assholes. Your choice. Make it now. But for the record, I'm going to be around for the foreseeable future since I've been recruited to mentor your sister. You're going to have to learn to accept who your sister is and what she does or move on. Honestly, I hope you learn to accept her because she's going to need all the people in her corner she can get. Friends can come and go but the blood ties within family are supposed to be permanent. When they cut you off it hurts. Been there done that, got the scars and T-shirt to prove it."

"So what? You're like one of those sex deviants too?"

And that was strike three in my book. I knew it was coming and yet it still manages to piss me off. So, he prefers to play the asshole then. Fine, at least we both know where we stand. I just stood there unmoving and said, "Nope, not even close. I'm what you would call, your worst nightmare. You see, I take women like your sister and train them into becoming the sex crazed sluts they're wishing to be. The kind of slut, who, if I decide to tell them to, will drop down to their knees and blow me in the middle of a crowded mall because I find it enjoyable. I train them to willingly beg me to whip and spank them just so they can have the pleasure of my fingers on their bodies and in their cunts. I train them to like being tied down and fucked like a whore in all their holes because they want to be treated that way."

I was pushing the big man hard. I wanted him to try and take a swing at me. You want to be a pain in my ass before I've had my coffee in the morning then I'm going to go out of my way to ruin your morning as well.

"I train them to willingly withhold their orgasm just because I know it frustrates them and pleases me. I'm the man that takes women like Tracy and fulfill all her fantasies because pencil-dick fucks like you only know how to pump and dump."

That was the Achilles heel I was looking for. He jumped up and came running at me in a blind rage. I don't care who you are or how much military training you've had. You tell some guy how you're teaching his sister or loved one to be a cum sucking, cock worshiping slut and they lose their mind every damn time. Just as he was about to reached me, I delivered a simple front kick to his gut driving the air out of his lungs and doubling him over. Grabbing his head in a reverse headlock I tightened it down into a guillotine and brought him down to the ground on top of me as I wrapped my legs around his midsection and squeezed making it even harder to get his air back. He tried to struggle but because of his lack of air, the restricted blood flow to the brain and my added weigh he was having to move around caused him to pass out fairly quickly. It would have been simpler to hit him with a throat punch but with the speed he was coming at me and his size one little miscalculation and he goes from just trying to catch his breath to dead. No matter how much he pissed me off this morning I was looking to avoid that if at all possible.

As soon as he was out, I released him and rolled him off me. Looking around I found some rope and tied his hands behind his back then tied his legs together. I was going to hog tie him but unfortunately there just wasn't enough rope to compete it.

The physical part of the altercation lasted less than two minutes but it was enough to wake some people up and have them come rushing out unfortunately. So much for the quiet time and the peaceful mood I was hoping for. Seeing a French pasty rolling pin in the dish strainer I grabbed it and rolled Mr Personality over onto his back, opened his mouth and shoved the end in just enough to get his attention when he came to. I was finished with playing nice today. Stephanie's brother or not; vet or not; one wrong move and I was determined to end him here and now and I wanted to make sure he knew just how serious I was about it as well.

Stephanie came around the corner wrapping a robe around her about the same time Tammy and Kelly came from the other direction naked. Brother with no name was just starting to come to and when he realized he had something lodged in his mouth. I kneeled on his chest with enough weight to hold it down, "Don't you fucking move you worthless piece of shit. I can and will end you right here, right now. Just give me a fucking excuse." I growled as I raised my fist above the rolling pin ready to drive it into the back of his throat. His eyes went wide with fear. "Stephanie. You know this guy?" I barked out without taking my eyes off of him.

"Oh God. Terry!?! What's going on here?" she screamed.

"Is he your brother?"

"Yes." she screamed. "Stop! Please!"

Standing up I snatched the rolling pin out of his mouth, pleased as I felt it drag painfully across his teeth. Pointing at him with the rod still in my hand I said, "You. Don't you fucking move." I then turned the pin to Stephanie, "You. If you want him to continue to breath, I suggest you talk to him. He wants to be an asshole before I've had my coffee again, I will end his miserable existence." I then threw the pin down hitting him in the chest with it and stormed out of the kitchen. Tammy and Kelly were right behind me as we entered the bedroom again.

I needed to calm down before I did something stupid. I had lost control and needed to regain it. I loved my wife but in all the years we had been married she has never seen me this close to hurting someone before. I pointed at the bed and said, "Get in and stay there." Both Tammy and Kelly jumped into the bed next to Debby while I grabbed my pants and shirt and pulled them on. Grabbing my shoes, phone and car keys I went for the door. "I'll be back later. Need coffee." I growled again and with that I left.

I drove around for about twenty minutes before I found a donut shop that looked like it might have some decent coffee. I ordered the largest size they had and a couple of cheese pigs then sat there letting the rest of my rage burn away as the caffeine slowly worked its way through my blood stream. By the time I was ready to order my second cup of coffee, two of Houston's finest walked in and looked around until they saw me. I had a bad feeling about this. The way I grew up, if the police came looking for you, it meant you did something wrong and you had better lawyer up quickly but something in their body language told me this wasn't to be the case today. The first officer to approach was the senior officer who still seemed young by my standards but I could tell she carried an air of authority with her. As I watched her, I could tell she had good instincts and it had served her well. Her partner, who seemed capable in his own right still fell slightly short on the instinct side of police work but he looked to be a solid cop none the less.

When they approached, she did all the talking while her partner served as the silent muscle. So far, I was impressed seeing them work as a team. If I had been on the clock, I might have been tempted to see how they operated independently. "Excuse me." She began. "Are you Mr. Robert Coats?"

"Depends on who is asking?" I chuckled. I know it was a cheesy line from some old movie but I rarely get to enjoy myself. She didn't find it funny and frowned.

"Easy officers. I would be Robert Coats. Care to join me for a coffee or donut until the Chief or whoever sent you to find me shows up? My treat for pulling you off the streets this morning."

They looked at each other in shock. "How... Why do you think someone sent us to find you?"

"That's too simple of a question officer for someone of your caliber. Both of you grab a coffee and then I'll let you in on my secret."

They both eyed me suspiciously for a moment when Mr. Ngyuhn came out from the back and heard the last comment about coffee. He pulled two cups and asked how they would like it. Officer Carpenter was the first to break eye contact and told the owner she would take her's black while her partner asked for some soy milk in his. I immediately scratched his name off my list of potential candidates. Soy milk? Really?

They grabbed their coffees and Carpenter sat in beside me so she could keep her eye on the door. Check another box off for her. Her partner with nowhere else to sit sat opposite me with his back to the door. I sure hope his body armor is as strong on the back half as the front?

"Officer Carpenter, it's not really a trick to know someone sent you." I started off. "I've been in town for roughly twelve hours and already had unofficial interaction with one power player in town already. I would have been more surprised if someone hadn't come looking for me. I deal with politicians, crooks and thieves, not that you can tell much difference between them." I smiled at my own private joke. "I also deal first hand with the victims of crimes and try to offer what support I can, where I can."

"My wife and I came to town last night since I'm taking the first vacation we've had in three years and accidentally ran across a someone I'd met in my official capacity. I had hoped he would have kept my presence off the radar so to speak but, ... Oh well. Guess the cat is out of the proverbial bag so to speak. Might as well get this over with so we can spend the rest of our time enjoying ourselves." I then turned the conversation around and asked them a couple of probing questions of my own before they started chasing my comments down rabbit holes neither of us were prepared to follow.

"So how exactly did you happen to locate me? I'm not driving a car with a huge neon sign saying, 'Here I Am.' You have to let me in on this one." I teased.

Officer Carpenter blushed. She actually blushed at this. "Well, to be honest. The Chief sent word to all the watch commanders there was supposed to be this VIP in town but no one knew where he was. We were instructed if we located you to verify identity and then notify the Chief. It appears he wants to speak with you. I'm surprised he's not here by now."

I thought about her last proclamation. Surprised he's not here already. That meant he was close and this time of day it meant he lived close. And she knew he lived close. I was about to go down a rabbit hole of my own when a late model sedan pulled up and an unassuming man stepped out and walked in. He took one look at our party and frowned. "Thank you, officers, for locating him for me. I'll take it from here." he said dismissively.

"Carpenter. Pugh. Thank you for your company and please make sure you get a refill before you leave." I offered. Both officers smiled at my offer but refused when they caught the Chief glaring at them.

Once they were safely out of earshot, Chief Daniels turned to me and asked, "Alright Coats, what the Hell are you doing in my city?"

I stopped mid sip of my coffee and looked at the chief coldly. "Let's get something straight, you and I. I think you've forgotten yourself here. I outrank you. Do we have that clear or do I need to make a phone call and have that point driven home?" He flinched just enough I saw it. First of all, when you address me, you will address me as Mr Coats anytime I am on official business. Unofficial business, you may address me as Robert. You will never, and I repeat, never address me as Coats ever again.

"Secondly, just so you don't get your knickers in a twist, I'm actually here on vacation. My wife wanted to come visit so here we are." He looked around as if she might appear out of thin air. "She's still sleeping. I came to get me some coffee and her a morning treat. I would have already been back at her bedside but someone had their entire police force looking for me, so here I sit instead of being with her." I threw back at him. "My wife sacrifices our time together so I can do this job. For the first time in three years, we've been able to get away on vacation but instead of relaxing and enjoying ourselves." I trailed off. Chief Daniels dropped his eyes to the table in front of him.

"I'm not entirely happy at the moment Chief but I can't blame you solely. But I'll let you make it up to me in two ways. The first, spread the word I am in town but not to be disturbed. I don't want a bunch of people interfering on my private time with my wife. Secondly, I want you to begin looking for a replacement for my current Liaison Officer. He's on the take and I can't nor won't trust a dirty cop. You never know where their loyalty lies."

"I can have a list of candidates ready for you whenever you need them." He offered conciliatory.

"For my own personal peace of mind, how long have you known Juarez was dirty?" I asked.

"I didn't. But if you say he is then I have to believe you. I'll have him reassigned."

"Wait until I'm back in the area on official business. If something comes up between now and then, I'd feel better dealing with someone I know rather than a complete stranger who doesn't have the proper training yet. Now grab a cup of Mr Nygun's coffee. I have an order to fill.

Once I had finished with the Chief, I called Tammy and asked her to find out how many people were there presently. She informed me eight were on premises counting Percy. Fuck Percy. I ordered eight coffees anyway and three dozen cheese pigs and two dozen chocolate glazed to go. I thought the owner was ready to hump my leg by the time I left after I paid my bill.

Arriving back at the House I rang the doorbell since my hands were full of donuts, coffee and pigs. Tammy answered the door and let me in taking the coffee with her. I walked in and dropped my load on the table. Ok. I was still pissed at Stephanie's brother but not as bad. Grabbing a coffee and two donuts I walked around to the island and sat in the bar stool and turned in on myself while tuning everyone else out so I could finish my meditation. Morning meditation is always the best time to refocus yourself, even if it was late morning by now.

I still had half a cup of coffee left but it had cooled too much to enjoy. I had made it back to my happy place though and all was right with the world once again. Spinning around in the bar stool I saw all three of my girls staring at me. I smiled and held open my arms. All three came and claimed a spot in our group hug. Tammy is the middle and Debby and Kelly on either side. Once they were reassured I was ok, they pulled away and looked at me for guidance. Damn. Time to become Master Patrick once again. Closing my eyes, I took in a slow deep breath and exhaled. The switch had been thrown and Master Patrick was back.

Opening my eyes I said, "Present position."

My three ladies' faces lit up as they dropped down to the ground in front of me as did the two of the House subs living on premises which shocked me.

I walked around them inspecting their posture. Minor corrections here and there but a very good showing after only introducing them to this position last night. I was pleased with them and let them know. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Stephanie and her brother watching me. He was her problem and unless he stuck his nose into my business again, I was going to ignore him. I had more important items on our agenda.