Dinner Date Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Understand."

"Also. Just call it a gut feeling, but expect a visit from the cops sometime soon. I suspect Tomball and The Woodlands Houses might try something stupid. Speaking of them I'm going to make a recommendation that all of you visit both houses very soon and let them know they are being liquidated. The sooner it can be done the better. It will hopefully shut down any stupidity they may be trying to plan."

"We'll let the council decide when tonight."

"Good. Now I'm going to see if Thom is here so I can try to reschedule our meeting for materials."

The rest of the evening went off as expected. Gentle Ben was definitely not happy with the seating arrangements while Jessie was playing it up. Lady Scorch only had to tell Jessie to back off a couple of times but otherwise it was a good show for the rest of us. Lady Hilda to her credit took the initiative to arrange when they would visit Tomball and The Woodlands. That was a meeting I was glad to be out of town for. More than one person commented on the collars on Tammy and Kelly. All were favorable thankfully.

The first problem arose when Ben and Lady Rose went to recover the books from Tomball House. It seemed word had gotten out about their beloved head not being all he claimed to be and an all-out war was about to break out over control of not only Tomball House but all the Houses as they seem to think they controlled it all. It had taken Ben knocking a couple of heads together to set them straight since the newly formed council had yet to make any decisions.

I had to bring up the elephant in the room and ask who on paper owned the property and the Houses. They informed me each house was set up being owned by a dummy corporation with the head of each House as private owner of the corporation. I suggested to add this to the list of items Timmy needed to look at. There was real panic in the eyes of everyone now. Whose name was on the paperwork?

I suggested if Percy's name wasn't on the deed, they liquidate both the Tomball House and The Woodlands House. All money collected would be used for the repayment of money stolen. All this hinged on who was on the deed. I had a bad feeling Percy's name was about to be popping up repeatedly.

Lady Scorch asked about the members of both of the Houses if they did liquidate them. I suggested the members be folded into the rest of the houses and Lady Stephanie could have her pick of Sadists and Doms from either or both houses. This would free both myself and Jack from part of our obligation here. I could focus solely on mentoring Stephanie when I wasn't having to work my other job.

I saw the look in some of their eyes and before they could start to ask, I shut down any questions about my work.

It was also agreed a ruling council like Ben had mentioned would be an excellent idea. Each House having a seat and a say with the head of the council rotating to a new House each year. This way power would be shared by them all over time. Lady Stephanie volunteered to be last as she was the newest House. Very smart. To prevent any squabbling, I suggested drawing numbers again. Leave it to chance to decide the order. Before any announcement would be made though, they needed to see the deeds. Everything was riding on those.

Due to the extremely early flight, I was going to have to make we cut the rest of the meeting short and I drove my girls back home. Once they got out of the car, I told them to go inside and wait for me in the Master bedroom. While they were walking inside, I opened the trunk and pulled out the rest of the items Jack had picked up for me and carried them in.

As I walked in all three ladies were on their knees in the presentation pose waiting on me.

"Ladies. I am very pleased to see you are learning. I have a few items here for each of you. These are yours alone so take good care of them. Inside each bag you will find an assortment of toys for my enjoyment. You ladies have been spectacular tonight. I am very proud of you but because we have to get up so early in the morning, we are going to have to have an abbreviated session tonight. What that means is that I am going to focus on making sure all of you are fully satisfied tonight. I had planned on tonight lasting several hours with lots of training but that will have to wait until we get back.

"Kelly you are the last I have yet to taste so I am going to start with you. I want you on the bed on your back with your hips at the edge. Tammy and Debby, I want you to undress me. Go now."

While Kelly got on her back and with her hips right on the edge, Tammy and Debby quickly stripped me down and folded up my clothes. Once I was nude, I had them lay on the bed next to Kelly in the same fashion. All three women were wet already from being kept on edge. I didn't think they would last very long.

Getting down on my knees, I leaned in and covered Kelly's pussy with my mouth, remembering she was a squirter. I clamped down on her lips and ran my tongue slowly around them feeling the way they moved in my mouth. Driving my tongue deep into her I let my nose tickle her clit ever so slightly. This had the desired response of her trying to make the contact firmer. I gently slapped her ass and she yelped in pain. After that she laid there but still silently begging for more. I wasn't going to deny her as I ran my tongue over her clit and sucked it in lightly nibbling on it with my teeth. She was wanting to squirm so bad I made a decision and released her from my mouth.

"Tonight, you do not have to ask me if you may orgasm. I want you to cum as many times as you wish."

With that said I jumped back into Kelly's pussy and attacked it with a vengeance. It wasn't a couple of minutes later I heard the tale-tell moans of her approaching orgasm. I stood up and lined myself up with her and plunged in balls deep without any warning. She came instantly and bathed my cock and balls with her juices. I reached down and strummed her clit with my thumb as I kept fucking her until I felt her clamp down on me and explode a second time.

I pulled out and gave her time to recover as I knelt down and claimed Debby's pussy with my mouth the same as I did with Kelly. Hearing Kelly's moans and whimpers drove Debby to become more vocal than she had been previously and she let us know how much she enjoyed it. Once again, as with Kelly, just before she came, I stood up and slammed my cock home again. If I didn't know any better, I would swear Debby was a virgin or had just recently been deflowered she was so tight. I wasn't sure if I could last as she was gripping me so tightly. Just as I was beginning to think I might lose it. She screamed out and came. I started strumming her clit and she went into orbit. The profanities coming out of her mouth as I slammed into her had me wondering where this was coming from. After a couple of minutes of this she was begging me to stop as she couldn't take it anymore. I was silently very glad as I was just moments away from losing it myself.

Kneeling down between Tammy's thighs she looked expectantly at me. Begging me to do the same. I didn't disappoint her. I ran my tongue over her lips and sucked them into my mouth ever so gently. I was torturing her as I knew she wanted me to treat her like a whore tonight. Hard and rough. Spending so much time on edge as well and then hearing her two sisters explode, she was begging for her chance. After about thirty seconds of agony, I relented and shoved my tongue into her hole and sucked hard. I moved up to her clit as I shoved my finger into her and stroked her g-spot. She came hard and I kept it up for another couple of minutes. I was hard as iron as I stood up and slammed home into her and strummed her clit as well. Normally she wasn't multi orgasmic but tonight she couldn't help it as I kept the assault up. She screamed she was going to come and I told her I was too. That sent her over the edge and she clamped down on me one last time causing me to shoot deep into her.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes as we slowly recovered. Once I was able, I told Kelly to take up a position so she could suck my cum out of Tammy and told Debby she was going to clean me off in her mouth. Both women climbed down and got into position. As soon as I pulled out, I turned into Debby and grabbed the hair on the top of her head as I slowly worked my way in and out of her mouth as I softened. I turned to look at Tammy and she was twitching and shaking hard as Kelly was clamped down on her trying to pull all of my cum out of her. All three women looked spent.

I let go of Debby and told both her and Kelly to crawl back into bed and help Tammy. I crawled between the three of them after I set the alarm and fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillows.

The next morning, I was thankfully Kelly and I already had our bags packed as we had allowed ourselves just enough time to make our flight. Tammy volunteered to drive us as we let Debby continue to sleep since she had to go in to working later in the morning. I kissed her on the forehead and walked out. She gave me a sleepy smile then rolled over and fell back to sleep.

Once we got to the airport and got everything settled, I turned and looked to Tammy. "For as long as I have done this job, I have never wanted to turn one down more than I do right now. I love you and hope to be home soon." We kissed each other then I nibbled on her neck for a minute. Talk to Debby while I'm gone about her family. There's some history there I'm not sure she wants to share. Just go slow and be gentle with her if she doesn't want to talk about it. I'm holding hope she will trust me enough to claim her soon." I leaned down and claimed her lips with mine once more time while running my finger through a D-ring on the collar she was still wearing.

When I released her, Kelly stepped up and they hugged each other. Both women had tears in their eyes as we boarded the jet.

Once we got settled, I told the pilot we were ready.