Dinner Date Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lady Stephanie." I said. Alright, I'm an asshole too, but I didn't care if big brother hated that name or not. It was time for him to deal with it. Or leave. "What was decided concerning Percy last night after I left."

"It's complicated." She began. "Jessie wants Percy. I'm sure you can image why. But so does Scorch although that one is a bit of a mystery. We all decided we want his books and we are hoping you could direct us to a trustworthy accountant."

"The accountant shouldn't be a problem. I have a couple in mind but they are all going to need access to all the houses' books as well as Percy's. I can give you a short list and then make the call when you decide. What about the punishment?"

Stephanie smiled. "That happens after we get his books. If he has money in offshore accounts, we're going need account numbers and access codes."

"Personally, I think you're going to be disappointed by what you find. I think most of the money went to Lady Sonia. Percy, even though he was claiming to be a Dom, was paying her for her time. I doubt she knew about the embezzlement by her reaction last night. But even if she did, she's untouchable for now. Listen, you also need to change all your passwords and pin codes. Remove him from any signature cards your banks might have. Then get a credit report so you can see what accounts have been opened in your names and from there you will need to see who else has access to any cards out there."

Stephanie hung her head and looked like she was about to cry.

"Stephanie, look at me." She slowly raised her head. Her eyes were watering. "I know it looks like Mt Everest right now but you've got this. You all do. As long as everyone sticks together you will all pull through this. Just focus on the next step and before you know it you will be planting your flag on the peak. My list of accountants just shrank to one. He wasn't on my original list because he also has a personal stake in this as well. Because he does, I think he'd jump at the chance to hurt Percy even of it is only to bankrupt him. Do you trust me?"

She nodded yes while crying.

I grabbed my phone and dialed a number from memory. On the fourth ring I got an answer. "Timmy. This is Robert. You up for a little freelance work?"

"Good morning to you too. So how little?" he replied sarcastically.

"Let's see. Embezzlement of at least six different accounts, maybe more and a private firm has been hired to run interference. Actually, it might be a pretty big job and I don't know how much they will be able to afford."

"Another of your hard luck cases?"

"Unfortunately so, but that's the down side. Once I tell you the upside, I'm betting you will be begging me and saying you'd take the job for free."

"Is that so. And why is that?"

"Percival. Archibald. Scroggins. Are you interested?"

"Fuck me! You found him? He's still alive? You're damn right I'm interested? I'm packing my bags right now. Where am I traveling to?"

"Houston Tx. How long before you can get here?"

"I'm calling the airline as soon as I hang up. Call you back at this number?"

"I'll be here."

And with that the line went dead.

I turned back to Lady Stephanie. "You remember my history with Percy, right? Well, I'm not the only one he hurt when he drove my sister to the grave. Timmy had a little brother who was classified as special needs as well. He was a nice enough young man but he was in love with my sister and thought the sun, moon and stars all rose and set with her. Her death hit him pretty hard. Hard enough he died a short time after my sister did. I think if I asked Timmy, he might actually do all this for free just to get his chance to crush as much life out of Percy as he can. He definitely wants his pound of flesh as well."

Stephanie grabbed me and hugged me while crying uncontrollably. Her brother looked on, guarded and uncomfortable.

I patted her back while she cried. Tammy came up and took Stephanie from me and set her in a chair at the dining table. Looking at Debby and Kelly, I needed to inspect their wounds to make sure they were healing ok.

"Debby. Kelly. I need you to strip so I can inspect your wounds. I won't have them getting infected because of my neglect." Both women started undressing in the middle of the kitchen. I knew Terry, Stephanie's brother, was still lurking around. What he thought when he saw both women walking around naked didn't matter to me. What my girls were dealing with did matter to me though. It still seemed unreal calling them mine but the idea was growing on me quickly.

Once both of them were naked I inspected their wounds. Kelly's ass was developing some surface bruising as was to be expected but she would be fine in a few days. I just had to make sure she got enough lotion on it to help speed the healing.

Debby's wounds were a little more worrisome. The cuts had started to scabbed over but along the edges of the wounds it was starting to show some reddening. I needed to get with Jack and start her on some antibiotics. Spanking was going to be out for both of them in the foreseeable future. I needed to limit their activities as well. No better time to explore our new living arrangements than the present. I had both girls get dressed and told them we were going on a road trip. First stop was going to be the hotel Tammy and I had originally booked for last night but we didn't end up using. The four of us needed showers and clean clothes.

Stephanie had managed to calm down enough to get herself back together. "Stephanie. I will let you know when I hear from Timmy. Pass on to the rest of the Houses all the same tasks I told you to do. The more help and info he has the faster you can get ahead of this. I'm taking the girls out for a while and we should be back later this evening. Make sure Percy is fed and watered like you would any animal, although I honestly think he can afford to miss a few meals. Tell the rest of the Houses you would like to start around seven tonight. That will give everyone plenty of time to get here and socialize before you begin with whatever you are planning. If needed, I will bring them up to date and what I have done, as well. When are you going for his books?"

"I believe Gentle Ben and Rose were supposed to grab them this morning."

"Good. Listen, I know it looks rough right now and I'm sure there will be even rougher days ahead but just keep your head up and keep working together like you did last night. If you do that, everything will work out. I'll also make a couple of suggestions tonight on how to prevent this from happening again. Ok?"

"Patrick, I don't want to sound ungrateful, but why are you doing all this? You don't even know us and yet it seems you've turned your entire life upside down for us. Why?"

"That's a fair question and to be honest, I don't really have the answer to that. Last night, I tried to walk away, several times actually. But every time I tried something else sunk its claws into me just a little bit deeper. Finally, after our last 'visitor' last night I decided if life wanted me here so bad, I wasn't going to fight it. I was going to pull this community into my life as much as everyone was pulling me into theirs. Does that make any sense?"

"It does to some extent, I guess."

"Good. Now, one last thing. Have you talked to your brother? I'm probably the last person you should consider taking advice from when it comes to family but you two really need to clear the air. Not sure what bug crawled up his ass, but I think this morning was a symptom of some deeper-rooted issue you both need to address. Just know sometimes families have a hard time accepting us for who we are or what we do. You still need to love them but you have to be happy with yourself first. You're not going to make others happy while making yourself miserable. All you're going to be is miserable right along with them and that's no way to live."

"Thank you, Sir. I'll talk to him as well as think about what you said. Maybe we can come to a meeting of the minds."

I thought to myself, he had to have a mind in order for there to be a meeting of them. "And with that we're out of here. We'll see you this evening. And just to throw this out there, stick Ben between Scorch and Jessie tonight." I said laughing. "The best way to overcome a phobia is immersion therapy."

"Oh, you are cruel." She said laughing as I led my ladies out for the day.

The ride to the hotel was uneventful in spite of the mid-morning traffic. When we arrived, Tammy and I both cleaned up, dressed and packed. I felt almost human again and didn't hide my affection for my ladies as we checked out. Surprisingly, the older woman working the desk smiled wistfully and gave us a knowing wink. From there it was on to Kelly's apartment.

Kelly's place was spartan to say the least. She was renting a furnished room by the month. This was unacceptable. Once she had her bags packed up, I turned her keys into the landlord for her. It definitely didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what kind of scum bag he was as he leered at all three of my ladies. I think Tammy felt she needed another shower just from having witnessed him. I can't say I blamed her one bit either. Finally, with all our stuff gathered up we headed to Debby's place.

Arriving at Debby's was a shock to say the least. A six bed/four bath ranch style on three acres was more than enough room for us. I was about to ask her if she had any additional houseguest when Tammy spoke first. "Debby. I know you said you live alone and have plenty of room for all of us but this is just... Wow!"

"I'll say." Kelly added.

"Debby." I started. "I need to get in touch with Dr Jack so he can order you some antibiotics. I'll need to know what pharmacy you use. I'll also need to see about cleaning your wounds as well. Tammy, I need you to see about lunch as Kelly has several phone calls to make to her friends. We need to call them in so we can shut down Percy's operation before any more damage can be done. Pray this goes smoothly, because if it doesn't it's going to be disastrous for everyone. Us included."

Once Kelly and I sequestered ourselves into a private room I started. "Kelly, these are your people. How receptive will they be to the news about Percy?"

"Not very, Master. Most of them have been on the job for a few weeks already and we've only been paid half of what we're owed."

"Just how much are we talking about here?" I asked.

"Ten grand apiece total. So, we're looking at being shorted a total of thirty right now."

"If I promise to cover the back half, will that move things onto an easier path?"

"Yes Master, it should."

"Was it supposed to be delivered to account numbers or paid in cash?"

"Cash."

Shit. "Ok, we're going to need a week for that amount to prevent raising any red flags with the Fed's or IRS. When you call them, I will be with you in case there are any questions. If they wish to talk to me, that's fine as well. I will not give either of my names nor will I ask theirs. Payments will be able to be started in a couple of days. They can meet us in groups or individually to get paid. You decide what order they get paid in. Is that understood?"

"Yes Master."

"Good. Let's get started on making calls."

It took a couple of hours for Kelly to make her calls and convince them the job is done and the money would be on the way starting in two days. She also told them about Christian's real name was Percy. At this news, I could hear keyboards start clicking over the speaker. The response was either laughter at the name or resignation at being used. Truthfully, I could sympathize with both responses.

Two of the people surprised me by asking if they had to leave the Houses. I took over the call from Kelly at this point causing both people to accuse Kelly of trying to set them up. I assured them I was the man with the money and told them if they wished to remain in the lifestyle, they would have to come clean with the heads of the House they were at. Seemed Jessie at Sugarland House and Master Thom of the Pasadena House would be receiving phone calls. Both people seemed to have taken a shine to the submissive side of the lifestyle. Good for them.

Timmy had called back a short time later and said the earliest flight he could get had him landing around noon at Hobby. Once I got the flight information from him, we hung up and then called Dr Jack.

He was his usual cheerful self until I told him about the possible infection of Debby's wounds then it was all business. I gave him the name of the pharmacy she used and he said he would call in a round of antibiotics and we needed to grab an OTC antibiotic cream as well. He had always been good like that, a great bedside manner when it came time for business. I sent Kelly to help with lunch and asked Jack if he could pick up a few additional items for me. When I told him what they were and who they were for he said he considered it an honor.

I contacted Stephanie to ask if she had heard if Ben and Rose had collected the books yet. She said she hadn't heard from them yet but would make a call as soon as we hang up. Not wanting to deal with the family drama, I still asked about her brother and whether or not she had talked to him yet. She said she had but needed time to digest the conversation. She did say he was going to apologize to me over his actions and his attitude. She just hoped I had my morning coffee first. The joke fell flat. Too soon.

The day was progressing along and my stomach was growling by the time we finished with the calls. Tammy had outdone herself with lunch. A simple soup and sandwich but the fresh ingredients Debby had in her pantry and fridge were excellent. The company I was surrounded with made it even better.

Once lunch was finished it was time for Debby to show us the house and start ordering materials for the play room and a special item for each of my lovelies.

The house was perfect for training. A massive master bedroom that could easily accommodate the four of us. An adjacent room would work for the play room. I could see a cross, a sawhorse, a day bed, shelves along one wall, tie downs along the walls next to the shelves and the wall with the door we could place a cabinet for storing more toys and lotions and first aid supplies. Of the other three rooms each of my pets can do with as they wish. A private place for them to recover and recharge, or they could turn it into an office. I would leave the choice to them to make.

Tammy and I were going to have to make a trip back home to pack up and move our stuff down but we still had a little time left. Right now, we had more important items to take care of. I needed to play with my girls.

With an evil smile on my face, I called out, "Present Pose."

All three of my pets lined up before me in what would be our play room.

"I think it's time to learn some rules of this house. From this day forward, unless you are in the kitchen cooking or you are experiencing that time of month, you will be naked and available for me at any time. When we go out you will only wear what I select for you. Panties and bras will be forbidden, except for work of course.

"You will each post your work schedule on a board in the kitchen so I will know when you need to be at work.

You will each take turns cooking. I also want you to learn new recipes so you can expand your culinary skills.

"The chores will be shared by each of you as I expect this house to be spotless at all times.

"You will not be allowed to orgasm unless I give you permission to do so.

"I promised to train you and I will, but know this, I'm also going to claim you. By me claiming you, I am making you mine permanently as I also will belong to you. As much as you are now my possession, know I also belong to you. Being my possession makes you sisters now and you will act accordingly.

"You will not have sex with anyone except me unless I give you permission to do so.

"I want a list of all medications you are taking including OTC supplements.

Once everyone is healed fully, we will discuss safe words and their meanings. If at any time you wish to exit this arrangement of being my property and my training you are free to do so. You only have to say the word.

"Do you understand these rules I've laid out before you?"

"Yes Master." echoed from all three.

"If you understand them, why are you still clothed?" I barked out.

Smiles exploded on all three of their faces. I was working hard to hide mine as well but failing poorly at it. Watching them disrobe I took note of how exceptional all three of them are.

Tammy was the oldest of the group being in her early fifties with shoulder length auburn hair which was just starting to show streaks of grey but she took great care of her body. She was packing a few extra pounds that comes with age but it was all in the right areas for my tastes. Her bra size was a 38c and gravity had caused them to sag a bit but I wasn't complaining as she was a classical, all-natural beauty. She was also the love of my life and until last night, I had not strayed from our vows. She had the round ass and limber body that came from years of yoga. Our sex life had benefitted greatly from the added flexibility.

Standing next to Tammy was Debby. I would be hard pressed to guess her age but best guess I'd say early thirties at the oldest. While she was the shortest of the three, she was definitely packed proportionally with a classic slim Hispanic build to go with her 34b cup according to her bra which I had gathered as they disrobed. She stood five foot two and maybe a buck ten soaking wet. Her straight black hair hung to her mid back and showed off her cute tight ass. In a word, she was gorgeous.

Finally, there was Kelly, the Amazon of the group, at five foot eleven with shoulder length dirty blond hair. Even though she was clearly the most athletic of the group and possessed a 36c cup size, she could easily pass for the girl next door or the next supermodel depending on how she presented herself. What I learned from seeing her completely nude finally was she looked like she was able to rip your dick off and never bat an eye. Her pussy was shaved which gave me the idea to have all the ladies smooth. She had a most delicious inverted heart shaped ass even though she was still sporting the marks from last night. I would have to see how much was her and how much of it was swollen. Either way she looked like she was built for fun.

By my count, Kelly had cum twice, possibly three times, last night while Tammy had once while riding my face. That just left Debby. And that wouldn't do. It was time for Tammy to start teaching the other two her skills when it came to taking me deep into their throat and my turn to taste Debby. I had them follow me to the master bedroom. Once inside I had them stand and taught them the Display Pose. Standing up with hands behind the head and feet just slightly further than shoulder width apart. There was no room for modesty in this pose as everything was out in the open. I felt myself starting to harden with all this lovely display of womanhood before me.

Walking around them, I reminded them not to slouch and hold their chins up while keeping their eyes cast down. I was ready to eat them up right then but I had to remain in control. I should have realized just how out of practice I was last night as I gave up control at the end of the night. This was not just time to train them but to retrain myself as well.

"Last night you learned the Present pose and I learned what skills you possessed with oral sex. Today, I am teaching you this pose and Tammy is going to start teaching you how to take me into your throat without gagging. Let me stress, it will not happen in one day. It will take lots and lots of practice but, by the end of your training I will be able to enter your mouth and throat at will." I was walking around them making minor adjustments to their posture while running my hands over them. Slowly stroking their pussies, playing with their asses, tweaking their nipples or softly caressing their sides. I was determined to slowly build up their arousal keeping them on edge.