Dinner Date Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy and Kelly walked back in carrying two bags as I was hanging up with Timmy.

After hanging up I turned to my girls. "Tammy. As soon as Timmy sends me a picture, I'll forward it to you. I need to call Thom and let him know we're not going to be able to pick Timmy up due to work but you'll be taking care of it. Once you do, take him to see Lady Stephanie where he can get some rest for a bit if he needs it, then he can start in on the books.

I turned to Debby once more. "Debby, when do you go back to work?"

"Tomorrow morning, Master."

"Ok. Tomorrow, I want you to go to work as you normally would." Then pulling her to myself I tilted her head up so she was looking at me. "You are mine." I growled out which sent a shiver through her body I could feel.

"Kelly." I said turning to her after I released Debby. "Do you have a driver's license and a passport?"

"I have a driver's license but no passport, Master."

"Ok. We will work on the passport later. Just in case you haven't figured it out by now, you are my new assistant. I need you to call all your friends back and tell them I am being called away on business but if they have no issues with a new payment arrangement, we will have them meet with Dr Jack as he is already known in the community. They should be able to trust him.

"I need to call him as well and let him know about this too. He will be stopping by later tonight anyway but I don't want to drop this on him without giving him some warning."

"First thing in the morning, Kelly and I will be heading out to the airport. We should hopefully only be in the West Texas area for a couple of days at the most. When we get back, I will begin your training in earnest." Not waiting for a response, I left the room and headed to my new office. As soon as I entered, I closed the door I dialed Jack's number.

"Two phone calls in the same decade? I'm in shock." he chuckled.

"Nobody likes a smart ass." I grumbled. "Have you picked up those items I asked you for yet?"

"I'm actually on my way to pick them up now. Why? What's up?"

"I have to leave first thing in the morning. The plans for tonight are still the same but we're going to have to cut the night short. Tammy is picking up our accountant tomorrow at the airport, so that is covered but we're not going to stay for most of the meeting tonight. I'll fill you in on what I can when you get here. Also, I was planning on paying off all of Kelly's team but with my leaving I need you to pay them off. I have the money. I just need someone both sides trust to see it happens."

There was silence on the other end of the phone. "Let me guess." He said after a minute. "You're already setting it up and floating my name around, right?"

"Never could get anything past you. I have 10k in cash right now. That should take care of at least 2 of them until we make it back into town. Once I'm back I'll take care of the rest myself."

"Shit. Well, fine. I guess. If it means we are closer to ending this then, yeah, fine."

"I always knew you was the brother I never had."

Hanging up the phone I opened the door and Kelly was standing with her fist raised ready to knock. She looked as if she wanted to say something but didn't know how to proceed. "Follow me to the Master bedroom and you can tell me what has you so upset while you help me pack my weapons."

"I know you don't trust me but I promise I won't leave or hurt Debby or anyone again."

I stopped what I was doing and looked at her. This sort of thinking was out of left field. "And why do you think I don't trust you?"

Looking at the floor she just shrugged. "Because you're taking me with you while there is so much work here that needs to be done. And it feels like you don't trust me around Debby or Tammy."

"Look at me." I started. "First off, Debby and Tammy have paying jobs while the job you had has come to an end. I'm offering you a new career opportunity. One I think you will excel at in the near future. My job takes me all over the state and here lately, I've been needed in more than one place at the same time. Time off and vacations are things people like me have had to give up in order to do what I do for a living. This weekend has shown me I want those back. Add to that, I now have three women who need me even more. You being one of them. You need to stop this questioning and focus more on observing what is going on. I do not normally explain myself but I also demand a peaceful and harmonious household. One of those ways is to make sure you're not bored. If you are busy with work you're not bored and disrupting this house. Besides there are a few questions I have for you and I'm not sure you are willing to answer honestly if you think others might hear you." I stepped closer to her and cupped her face in my hands. "I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Debby. I am planning on claiming you as mine because you are mine. But you need to remember, I am yours just as much." I finished as I kissed her forehead. "Now go pack what Tammy instructed you to. We need to hurry before Dr Jack gets here."

As Kelly left the room, I knew we had some serious trust issues to overcome. I just hoped this evening would help both girls understand how committed I was to them.

Twenty minutes later there was a knock at the door as I was dropping my bag next to it. Jack was on the other side with his arms full of bags and boxes. "You are going to owe me for this." he started.

"Thanks, Jack. You're a life saver. Come in and let's go to my office. I need you to check out Debby while you're here. Last thing we need is an infection."

"Cut the crap, Pat. What's really going on here?"

"Never could pull the wool over your eyes, could I?"

"Nor could I you. Spill it."

"Doctor/Patient privilege?"

He looked stunned for a moment but then nodded.

"I got a call earlier about a job. Without going into detail, it has the potential to be extremely bad. I'm taking Kelly with me as backup. Before you ask, I ask you not to ask about my work. Trust me when I say, the less you know the better. I was planning on claiming all three publicly tonight at Spring House but since all this has blown up, I'm doing it now. I would like you to be a witness?"

"I'd be honored. You know that." I nodded as I did know it.

"Let's deal with Percy for a minute. I'll let the others know Tammy will be picking up Timmy at the airport and helping him get settled in. He's going to need a place to work once he gets settled. Knowing Timmy, he will want to see Percy with his own eyes. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT let him anywhere near Percy without supervision. Timmy loved his brother almost as much as I loved my sister. While he's super smart when it comes to numbers, his self-control skills are somewhat lacking. He could very well pull a gun and shoot the bastard without a second thought. Once you all meet him tomorrow, find out what he requires and help him get set up. He usually likes to work close to the source so any questions he may have can be answered in person.

After pausing to take a breath and gather my thoughts I started again, "I made a promise to Percy the day my sister died. I was going to visit upon him all the pain and grief he caused me and my family. As much as I want to cut his balls off and shove them down his throat, I've lost the taste for revenge. Justice? Yes, but revenge has burned me out. If I never see the fat fuck again, I'm ok with that. All I ask is you tell me when Justice has been served and he is no longer a problem. Anywhere."

"It sounds like..."

I cut him off. "I don't care what the committee decides to do with him. His life and any influence he thought he wielded here is finished and that's all that interests me right now. Anything beyond that I leave it up to you."

"Ok. So..., where are you off too?"


I just gave Jack a flat emotionless look.

"Fine. Don't tell me. When are we doing this ceremony?"

"Right now." I walked out of my office with Jack following me. "I want to see my three lovelies in the living room now!" I barked out.

After a couple of minutes, I had three sets of nervous eyes looking at me. "Present position."

All three women lowered themselves to their knees in front of me. I walked off and came back carrying three boxes which I set on the ground in front of each of the women. "Open your box."

All three nervously reached forward and opened their box. Kelly had tears in her eyes as she looked at hers while Debby and Tammy both looked stunned. "I was going to present you with these tonight before those assembled at the meeting but work has prevented that.

"The symbolism of the collar you are now holding has two meanings. The first is that I claim you as mine. No one has the right to touch you without my expressed permission. But the second is that you are willingly giving yourself to me of your own free will. By wearing this collar, you are stating to yourself and to the world you are mine. If you are willing to be claimed please pick up your collar and present it to me so I may put it on you.

Kelly was the first with eyes full of tears. "Please, Master. Make me yours. Tonight, and forever."

Tammy only hesitated for the briefest of moments as she lifted her collar as well. "You have been my husband for fifteen years. Tonight, I ask you to become my Master."

Debby looked at the collar and stared at it. She didn't move. Both women looked at her with concern. Tammy started to say something but I held up my hand and stopped her. This was a decision she alone had to make. No one could make it for her.

"Debby. Do you wish me to be your Master?"

"I do Master, but..."

"But what? Speak freely."

Debby hesitated for a moment looking to find her voice. "I'm scared. I'm scared you will use me and toss me away. Like my family has tried to do."

Now the understanding started to sink in. "Look at Tammy, do you think she would use you and toss you away?"

"No Master. But I didn't think my parents would do that either."

I would need to learn what her parents had done to her. I knelt down in front of her. "Trust is the most important thing within this lifestyle and it must be earned. You have dealt with broken trust both from the outside and from inside it seems. You do not have to present this collar today. Just know it is there when you are ready to trust me completely. Until then, I will still continue to train you and you are still expected to follow the rules. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master. Of course."

Walking up to Tammy I took the collar she offered. "Tammy. Display Pose."

She rose and stood with her hands behind her head. I could see the nervousness in her eyes as Jack was in the room while she was exposed for all to see. "We have been married for fifteen years. Tonight, you are declaring to the world your submission to me. Much like the wedding band you wear on your finger which I gave you, this collar also represents the trust you place in me to oversee to your well-being as well. Step forward and be claimed as mine for life once again."

Tammy dropped her arms and took the step forward. I placed the collar on her and kissed her deeply. "Presentation Pose." I growled as the lust of the night was starting to build within me.

She dropped back to the floor.

As I moved and stood before Kelly I could see was literally quivering with anticipation. I reached out and took the collar she was holding out for me. "Display Pose." I commanded.

Kelly was standing and on full display before I finished the command. She didn't make any apologies about wanting the world to know she was mine.

"Kelly after only one day you are willingly giving me your trust to see to your well-being also. You are also declaring to the world you are mine through your submission. This collar represents both your submission to me as well as my claiming of you. Step forward and be claimed as mine for life."

Kelly was bouncing with nervous energy as she dropped her arms and stepped forward. I placed the collar on her and kissed her deeply as well. "Presentation Pose." I once again growled.

She too dropped back to the floor while wearing not only my collar but also a thousand-watt smile.

"Family meeting time. Jack if you would be so kind as to examine Debby during the meeting. You're just as much a member of this family as the rest of us so you should sit in as well."

Once everyone was situated, I started. "I have already given you certain tasks while I am gone. Tammy, I am giving you one additional task as well. Keep an eye on your sister, Debby. Let her know she is loved and will be loved by us. Whether she wishes to join us or not is her choice alone. Just continue to love on her as you have been. If any problems arise while I am away call me or Jack. Debby, if something comes up the same applies to you as well. Call me, Jack or one of your sisters. Now does anyone have any questions before we leave?"

Tammy slowly raised her hand. "Do we wear these collars all the time?"

"No. Only here in the confines of this house or if we go out to one of the Houses. I will not force you to wear them in public. Soon I will find something more appropriate for you will wear all the time but for now this will serve that purpose. Anything else?"

No one said anything.

"And how is your patient, Jack?"

"I see a little redness but nothing to be too concerned about right now. Think it's mostly from the healing but the cream and antibiotics should knock out anything that might be trying to grow just in case."

"Thank you, Jack. It's good to be able to have my brother back in my life again." I said while clapping him on his back.

"Well, just don't go disappearing again. As much as I hate to admit it. I missed your sorry ass too."

I had to chuckle at Jack. He was never one for showing his feelings. "Ladies, go get dressed. We are heading to Spring House in twenty minutes."

All three ladies ran off to get ready. Twenty minutes later I had three ladies standing before me in skirts and blouses, two with collars on and one without. As much as it pleased me with Tammy and Kelly both willingly accepting their collars it was still a little bittersweet knowing Debby was yet to accept. Learning she had been hurt and abused due to her naturally submissive side, while not uncommon, was still painful knowledge to possess. It was going to make my task that much harder.

We piled into our vehicle while Jack climbed into his and we followed him to Spring. Tammy looked at me as if she wanted to ask a question so I let her.

"Why does Jack not have someone special?" I knew the story but thought it better she heard it from him instead. But I also knew my wife. She had this uncontrollable urge in which she thought she needed to play matchmaker for any friend or family member who was single. Whether they wanted her help or not.

"When we get to the House you may ask Jack to tell you. But you do not have permission to try and start in on the matchmaking. When and if he decides he is ready, he will make the decision. Not you. Not me. Not anybody. He will make it. Understood?

Tammy dropped her gaze and answered yes.

"I will caution you when you ask him, do not be surprised if he becomes cold and distant to you. It is a painful history he may not wish to relive."

"I understand Master."

I really hope she did. The rest of the ride to the house was made in silence even though I could feel something in the air of the car. I just hoped my girls were going to be good tonight and not try something foolish.

Once we arrived, I told my girls if they wished to go talk with the other subs, they were more than welcome to. They walked off as a group while I went and spoke to Lady Stephanie. I wanted to see how she was holding up today after talking with her brother and make sure she could provide a place for Timmy to sleep and work.

I wandered around for a few minutes exploring the rooms. What I should have done was follow my girls around as I found them with Lady Stephanie while she was examining their new collars. The look in her eyes concerned me somewhat but this wasn't the time or place to worry about it. Just one more item to add to the growing list of items I needed to sort out.

When she saw me watching her, she dismissed my girls and walked over to me. "I see you collared two of them. Why not all three?"

"Debby has some trust issues as I'm sure you can understand. Once we work through them then I'm sure she will ask to be collared as well. Tell me about your brother. Have you had time to mull over the conversation with him?" I said making sure she understood my private affairs were off limits.

"Growing up, he and I were always close. He'd always been my champion and protector then he went off to the military. After he left, I had to fend for myself more than I had in the past. Our family wasn't the best place to grow up but Terry protected me long enough to allow me to grow up in order to survive on my own. He took most of the beatings that would have been meant for me. When he joined the military, he joked that after our parents, Marine Corps boot camp was a cake walk if you can believe that? Anyway, after he came back from a couple of tours in Iraq, he wasn't happy to see the life I was living. I told him I wasn't a little girl anymore and he needed to see me as an adult now, making decisions based on what I needed to do."

"He loves you; you know?"

"He told me that."

"No Stephanie, you don't understand. What little interaction I've had with him you need to understand. He's wired differently than most. I've heard a couple of head doctors call it 'White Knight syndrome'. He will go out of his way to protect those he holds close. He sees someone in danger and he's the first to step up to protect them, to the point of putting his own life in danger. Right now, he sees you in danger because of all this." I said gesturing to the house. "It's outside his understanding of normal so you need protecting. You need to convince him you are safe. You need to show him you are safe. What Percy has done is going to make that very difficult, especially with me stepping in and directing the investigation."

"That's raising a lot of question, you understand?"

I had to nod my head because I may have opened myself up more than I wanted to. "Yes, but let's focus on the ones concerning your brother at present. The rest are for later, if at all."

"Ok. How do I show him I'm safe? How do I save him before he gets himself hurt?"

"As backwards as this is, you're going to have to become the big sister to his little brother. Start taking charge of his affairs for a while. He also needs to get counseling. Either through the VA or a private doctor. With his military background though it might be hard to find a private doctor he can relate to, plus they can get pretty expensive. You need to set up his appointments and make sure he makes them. He shouldn't need any meds unless he's suffering PTSD. Not knowing what he went through while he was there, I couldn't tell you for certain. Mind you, this is just the start but like I said, you may need to nag him a little too. Remember you're the big sister now. Just don't be surprised if he gets mad about you treating him like a kid though. Also, remember how you feel when he treats you like a kid and it will help temper how you play the big sister."

"When does this life ever get any easier?"

"You do realize you're asking the guy whose wife just set up his harem? One man plus three women never equals easy." I almost laughed.

"Point taken." she smiled along.

"There was some other business I needed to discuss with you as well. Do you have a room here where Timmy can sleep and an area where he can work undisturbed?"

"I should be able to arrange something."

"Good. I'm going to let everyone else know at the beginning of the meeting about this as well but I'll tell you right now. I'm being called away on business first thing in the morning. Tammy is going to pick him up at the airport and bring him here. Once he is here, under no circumstances is he to be left alone with Percy. Never leave him alone. He's capable of killing him."