Dinner Date Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By my count Debby is the only one who has not had an orgasm yet and I intend to fix that before we go back to Spring House tonight." I stopped in front of Debby and placed my fingers at the entrance of her cunt. She was wet but not overly so. I was going to have to do something about that. See if I could push all three of them closer to the edge.

"Kelly. Present."

Kelly delayed for just a moment before she understood. She dropped to her knees with her hands on her thighs, chin up and eyes down. A perfect pose. Good girl.

"Tammy. Turn and stand in front of Kelly." She turned and stood in front of Kelly about two feet away. "Closer. I want your feet on the outside of Kelly's knees." My beautiful Tammy had a questioning look on her face for a moment when she was in position. "Tammy. Display."

We could all clearly smell Tammy's arousal now. She was scared and excited at the same time. This was new territory for her. "Kelly. I want you to show Tammy what you know about pleasuring another woman. Tammy you are not allowed to cum without permission. If you do I will be forced to punish all three of you."

Tammy was ready to break before Kelly even touched her. This was going to be interesting. Slowly I rubbed Debby's ass as we watched Kelly pleasure my wife. Kelly had laid her tongue out flat and ran it from as far back as she could reach then brought it forward over her clit. Tammy gasp as her clit came in contact with Kelly's tongue then turned to a moan. Tammy in her excitement shifted her feet further apart to allow Kelly better access. Normally I would punish this sort of breach but this was about driving Debby wild so I let it go. I moved to Debby's left and reached down and ran my fingers across he pussy again. She was much wetter and was having trouble standing still. Her legs kept quivering as she wanted to rub her thighs together but my orders were overriding her.

"Master, may I cum please?" Tammy asked almost frantic after a couple of minutes.

"No." I said and stepped up behind Tammy and delivered a slap to her left ass cheek. She let out a yelp and almost dropped her hands. She was fighting hard to remember where she was and that she wanted to be here. The slap brought her back from the edge but just barely so I delivered another to the right side of her ass. I was ready to push her harder. "Kelly you may grab Tammy's legs for more leverage if you need."

The look Tammy threw my way was of pure anger, hatred, lust and frustration. She had given me control and I was going to show her the lengths I was willing to go for her ultimate pleasure.

Kelly took the opportunity to grab Tammy's thighs and really went to town running her tongue over and through her pussy lips sucking them in then nipping her clit with her teeth. This was sending Tammy quickly rushing back to the cliff and once more she was begging to cum. "Please Master, I'm begging you. May I cum?"

"No." I followed that up with another two slaps to her ass. "Kelly. Display."

Kelly for her part was deep into pleasing Tammy and didn't want to stop. She was wanting her orgasm. I reached down and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head away making sure she felt the pain and saw the dissatisfaction in my eyes. Once she collected herself, she jumped up and stood in the Display pose.

Tammy was whimpering. She was so close and I had stopped her. Twice. I was using this lesson to teach all three their orgasms belonged to me.

Tammy and Kelly were facing each other less than two feet apart. Tammy's eyes were glazed with want and need at being denied. Kelly had enjoyed herself and it showed on her face. Time for a little fair play. "Tammy. Present."

Kelly's face suddenly became worried. A good start. "Tammy, my pet. I want you to do to Kelly exactly what she did to you exactly the way she did it. Learn to savor her taste. Learn to feel her excitement. Learn to anticipate the subtle ways she shifts as you explore her. You will feel her react when you hit those spots she likes. Begin."

She was hesitant at first, learning what another woman tasted like. Getting used to her flavor and the feel of a woman's pussy on her tongue. It didn't take long before she started to get into it and went to work on Kelly exploring all the folds and crevices of her pussy. When Tammy sucked Kelly's clit into her mouth she almost screamed. "Please Master. May I please cum." She yelled.

"No." I reached up and tweaked her left nipple painfully. "If you think last night was the worst punishment I could inflict upon you, you're in for a very rude awakening."

I stepped back over to Debby and started fingering her cunt. She was soaking wet and struggling to keep from dropping her arms. I stopped playing with her and told her to undress me. She was almost ready to rip my shirt off from her frustration but one look from me and she steadied her shaking fingers enough to undo my shirt. Shoes came off then pants and underwear were dropped to the ground. After she folded everything up I had her move back to Display.

I lightly teased Debby's left nipple when Kelly once again cried out begging for release.

"No." I reached up and slapped both of her tits. "Tammy. Display."

Tammy was more in tune and stopped on my command. She stood and faced Kelly and both women stared at each other, lost in their lust.

"By my count Debby is the only one who has not experienced an orgasm yet. We fix this deficiency now. While I did not get to enjoy Debby's or Kelly's pussies last night, Kelly did manage to pass out from her orgasm. Tammy, while I am tongue fucking Debby, I want you to teach both of them the proper way to deep throat my cock. Ladies, move to the bed."

While not very original, I laid on my back and had Debby straddle my face in a classic sixty-nine position the same as I had Tammy do the night before. Tammy set herself up on my left while Kelly was on the right. I had a plan and needed to keep both women on edge throughout the night.

I grabbed Debby's hips and positioned her over my mouth and buried my tongue into her pussy much the same as I did with Tammy. Her taste was a bit stronger than Tammy's but not unpleasant. She was tighter as well. I was beginning to wonder just how much experience she had in the bedroom when I felt a mouth engulf me. I would know my wife's mouth anywhere. After a quick demonstration she started giving instructions to Kelly.

Kelly tried slamming my cock into her throat thinking she could get used to it after it was already there. Her gag reflex kicked in and she rolled away quickly coughing and gagging while trying not to lose her lunch. While slowly stroking me to keep me hard Tammy told Kelly she needed to relax and go slow. She needed to let her body get used to the sensation first. Once she got used to it, then and only then, could she work past the gagging by trying to swallow as she moved me deeper into her throat. She had Kelly try it again but this time had her stop while I was only halfway in her mouth. She told her to swirl her tongue around my shaft slowly then move it over the crown and running the tip of her tongue along the underside where the crown met the shaft. She then had her bob her head slowly. Once she was use to the way I felt in her mouth then she could take me a little further each time.

Debby being smaller than Tammy gave me more advantage when it came to tonguing her pussy. I was able to suck the petals of her lips and lick her clit at the same time. I took great care not to open up her wounds as I squeezed her ass and pulled her down onto my mouth. She was moaning hard and I wanted to stretch her enjoyment out so I alternated flicking her clit while giving little love bites to her thighs. While it didn't calm her as much as I thought, she didn't build up to her orgasm as fast. Once she seemed to calm down a little, Tammy had Kelly stop so Debby could try.

Debby had been listening to Tammy's instructions and when it came to her turn, she worked hard to put it all in practice. Taking me only half way she then slowly working me further and further into her mouth. This served to cause her to move off my mouth as she worked me deeper into her. I decided I needed to punish her for leaving my mouth so I ran my tongue up the crack of her ass over her rosebud. If I hadn't been the one getting my head bounced around it would have been funny.

When my tongue hit her ass, she shot forward shoving my cock further into her mouth than she was ready for. This sent her body into instant survival mode as she started to gag. She jerked back straight into my tongue causing it to hit her rosebud once again which shot her forward once again. I laid my head back after her third gagging experience to give both of us a break and ran my tongue over her clit as she shot back one last time. The stimulation was almost too much as she almost lost control and came.

Tammy squeezed the base of my cock saying I wasn't being helpful with her instructions. She quickly released to pressure on me and threw a "Master" out hoping to cover for her breach. It didn't work as I ordered her to lay on her side with her leg raised. I inserted my middle finger in her pussy while she continued to teach her sisters.

The mood in the room was tense for a time until Kelly went back to working me deeper into her mouth again. I ordered her to lay the same as Tammy so I could finger her pussy as well. Each hand in a different pussy while my tongue was busy with a third. I could be in a lot worst places right now, so I gave myself over to teasing them. Debby was getting closer and I was ready to see what her orgasms looked like. Kelly was working me deeper than before and I felt when she had me hit the back of her throat.

I pressed my tongue on Debby's clit and shook my head back and forth the same as I did Tammy last time. Debby gasp. "Master, may I cum." I knew she wasn't going to be able to stop. I just kept shaking my head. "Master." she screamed.

"Cum for me my slut." was all I said.

Debby exploded on top of me. I sucked her into my mouth as her juices ran out all the while I kept my chin brushing her clit. I ran the tip of my tongue over her ass and she gasped then screamed as her orgasm rang out.

"Master, please may I come now." Tammy begged as did Kelly right after her.

"No." I said as I pulled my finger from their juicy cunts. "You will not be allowed to cum until tonight. There is much you need to learn and I am starting your training in earnest." I had something big and special planned for them.

Both of them cried out in frustration while burying their faces in the bedspread at being denied yet again. Taking my juice-soaked fingers I grabbed the inside of a leg on each of them and held them in place as they slowly crawled back from the edge yet again. When Debby finally recovered, I had all three get up so we could clean up and start getting ready for tonight.

As the afternoon progressed Tammy's and Kelly's frustration started affecting their attitude making them snap at each other and Debby. I will not tolerate this sort of behavior, so I called all three back into the playroom. I had Debby bring all of her personal toys out and examined them. Debby turned out to be a kinky little thing as I found not one but two sets of cheap, novelty nipple clamps attached to chains. I could make this work. I had both Tammy and Kelly stand back-to-back in Display. I attached one clamp to Tammy's right nipple then attached the other end to Kelly's left one. I did the same thing with the other set on the other side of them. If either of them moved more than a few inched the clamps would pull on both of their nipples at the same time effectively leaving them "cuffed" together until I determined they had learned their lesson. I then had Debby stand to the side and face them in display as well.

Debby also had a cheaply made novelty flogger. I walked around them swinging it around for effect. Once I caught one of them starting to fidget, I swung it into their pussy not hard but just hard enough to get their attention. This had the desired effect of causing them to flinch which in turned caused the nipple clamps to pull for both of them. I reminded them they were sisters and if there is punishment, it would be as a group. Every time I had to swing the flogger into them, I also hit Debby as well. It didn't take long before they quickly settled down realizing Debby was being punished twice as much as they were for their bickering. After about fifteen minutes I removed the nipple clamps from both women. Both sighed at first from the relief then cried out in pain when the blood flowed back and the pain hit a few seconds later. Kelly had had to endure the nipple clamps the night before but Tammy had no experienced with something like this. She wanted to drop her arms so bad and rub the feeling back into her nipples but being in Display and me swinging the flogger gave her second thoughts about doing so.

Another two minutes in Display and I released them. I warned them any more such outburst and I would punish them this evening before the heads of the Houses started on Percy. All three dropped their gazes to the floor.

Tonight was going to be a special night for us. I had a surprise in store for all three ladies. To make sure they were ready for what I intended I had picked out a knee length skirt with a short sleeve blouse for each of them to wear tonight along with some short-heeled sandals. This would be the beginning of them dressing as I instructed them. It would also be the first time they went without bras or panties in public. Tonight, they were going to be presented to the world as mine.

And then my phone rang...

Seeing the number, I started to swear silently. "I'm on vacation." I answered, clearly letting my aggravation show.

I listened to the voice on the other end of the call for a few minutes growing more and more agitated as they keep talking. Finally, I had had enough. "Did I or did I not tell you this was going to happen? If you want this problem resolved then I suggest you do what I recommended in the first place."

The person on the other end of the phone started up again until I interrupted them again. "My fee for fixing this is going to be triple. That's right, triple. First, you interrupt my first vacation in three years over an issue I told you needed to be resolved months ago. Secondly, you rejected the recommendation I offered out right. Finally, I have hired a new assistant who will be accompanying me. If I go, know this, I will fix this problem permanently. No half measures and I will not stand for someone looking over my shoulder and second guessing my every decision. Are these terms acceptable?" I barked out waiting on a reply. "No, you listen. If you have to get approval from higher ups then our conversation is finished. You tell them to call me themselves. I'm not dealing with anymore middlemen or underlings." And with that I hung up.

Tammy looked at me crestfallen. "Do I need to pack a bag for you?"

The look she gave me was ripping my heart right out of my chest. I wanted to tell her "No" so badly but the situation that had developed was a powder keg and it was only going to take a spark to ignite the entire western half of the state. "I don't know. I hope I made my demands so toxic for them they refuse my terms." I finished as I pulled her to me and held her close. Kelly and Debbie looked on, confused at what was happening. I pulled them into our hug and explained what was happening out west and why I was the one being called. I went on to further explain what part of my job actually entailed. None of them were happy with this arrangement. Couldn't say I was really happy about it myself right now, either.

Twenty minutes later my phone rang again. Dammit. I picked it up and answered. "Yes Governor. What can I do for you?" I listened for a couple of more minutes. "Fine, but as I said before, there are some new stipulations for interrupting my vacation just so you are aware. My fee is tripled for this job, I have a new assistant and I'll not have someone looking over my shoulder." I listened for a minute. "You don't need to worry who my assistant is. I'm the one vouching for them. That should be good enough for you." I hung my head refusing to look any of my ladies in the eye. "Fine, have the plane ready for first thing in the morning. We'll leave then. I have personal business to attend to before I can leave." Not that I thought they cared.

I looked at Tammy for the first time since the call. She was refusing to look at me as tears were gathering in her eyes. "This is my last fucking trip." I finally said. "After this, no more. I have; no; we have too much sitting here on this couch to let go anymore. I'm wondering if it isn't time to close up shop and let someone else start walking through the fire now."

She held me and kissed me for a minute then pulled back as she gathered herself as she faced the inevitability of my leaving. "I'll go get your bags packed." She said as she stood up and turned to leave.

I caught her by the hand and told her to take Kelly with her so she could pack a bag as well. She looked confused for a moment and then the light bulb went on. "Your new assistant?" she asked.

I just nodded my head.

She grabbed Kelly and they walked to the rooms to pack. I didn't think it would take long as we had only just arrived earlier today but Tammy always packed my bags for me since I usually forgot an item or two.

I held Debbie in my arms, feeling her body tremble with uncertainty. I kissed her on the top of her head and asked her what worried her. I know it was a stupid question but sometimes even the stupid one's need to be voiced from time to time. Without picking her head up off my chest she started to say something then stopped. Started again and I could tell fear was getting to her but she had to lead me in the path she needed to go. Finally, she said, "M... Master. I'm scared of you leaving." She finally finished while breaking down in sobs.

"Debby, my little kitten. I'm only going to be gone for a couple of days and then I'll be back right here with and for all of you. You have my word on that. You're not getting rid of me this easily. I told you I was going to train you and I will. But I also told you I plan on claiming you so you are mine for as long as you'll have an old geezer like me." I kidded her.

"I know Master, but this is all so new and you're leaving and I'm scared."

I wished I had some way of convincing her but I didn't. And then it dawned on me. I didn't but maybe she did. "I don't know how to convince you I'm coming back but if you tell me what it will take to convince you then I will."

Debby raised her head and looked at me in shock and apprehension. "I... I don't... I don't know, Master. I guess the fact you are asking me what I would need helps some. Do you really mean you are coming back for us? To us?"

"I really, really am. I am yours just as much as you are mine. Just as much as Tammy and Kelly are now your sisters as well. This is all new for us as well. We are going to have to learn to lean on each other if we are going to make this work between the four of us." I pulled her in tight for a final hug before I let her go. There was more to her fear than just my leaving, but as much as I wanted to pry it out of her, she had to volunteer what was going on in her head in her own time. There was still quite a bit left to do tonight and the clock was ticking.

My first call was to Timmy. "Timmy. Something has come up work wise and I'm not going to be able to meet you at the airport like I'd planned. Send me a picture of yourself so I can forward it to my wife. She will meet you there and help get you settled in until I can get back. I'm hoping no more than a couple of days at most."

"Yes, I said 'my wife'. You're the second person in two days to seem surprised I'm actually married, you asshole. A person might actually start to develop a complex over this. Just for that, let me leave you with this mental picture. The last time I saw Percy he looked like Ned Beatty in 'Deliverance' except he's pushing almost 300 pounds. He was on all fours, naked as the day he was born except for a dog collar, a leash and the smallest cock cage this group could find. Now, good luck trying to sleep tonight with that image floating around in your head. Look, I have to go but I'll get with you as soon as I get back."