Dinner for 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready," the stranger said, pulling her out of her thoughts.

She looked at Daddy for permission, the knot still tight in her stomach. He nodded and she moved to lay on the table. Daddy looked up, watching her!

Her mind raced, remembering how He played her body and mind. But this...

She was embarrassed. This was private, but Daddy was watching. The hot wax burned a little as the stranger applied it. Her stomach tightened as she anticipated the pain. She knew she was wet.

Daddy had seen all of her. He'd hurt her how she needed. But this... This was somehow wanton and made her feel even dirtier. That caused her pussy to leak even more. And the stranger could SEE. Her thoughts ran in an erotic circle that was bringing her closer and closer to the edge.

The first strip was ripped off. Normally, she held the pain inside and savored. But she was shocked to hear herself purr at the pain!

"There's my pet," Daddy said as the purr ended.

That overwhelmed her and she knew she was going to cum!

"Daddy! Please?" she couldn't see him. But knew he was watching.. Enjoying.

"No,"

Fuck she cursed silently. This is not fair!

Another strip was ripped, hot pain so near her pussy. Her muscles tightened as she fought the building waves. "Daddy!!"

But there was no answer as more strips were ripped up. "Daddy!" her voiced sounded so desperate in her ears. Then... Oh GOD! She was begging in front of the stranger! With her wetness, the tenseness, there could be no doubt what she was begging for.

"Yes, little one?" His voice was so calm a hint of feigned confusion.

"PLEASE!!"

"you're not ready yet." He answered

The stranger lifted her leg! Bringing them to her chest! She could barely move, and every touch was bringing her closer to the edge she was forbidden to cross. Then she felt the wax on her ass. Daddy had said no hair! The stranger was following the rule to the letter. And... FUCK! Daddy could see!

"Nonononono," she heard the words but didn't know they were coming from her lips. Then the sharp pain as the strip was ripped off.

"DADDY!?!?" she couldn't help the abject need in her voice. "PLEASE!?"

"That looks painful, little one," he said and she realized he was right beside her.

"No Daddy! Don't look!" but she was almost too far gone. This was more than she'd expected. More than she could handle.

"you are safe and secure, little one," He said.

She felt his hand on her bare shoulder. Felt His presence. She still ached to cum, but Daddy was there anchoring her.

"Yes, Daddy, she whispered, finally able to push the sensations back as the last strip was ripped off her skin. She knew she met Daddy's requirements now.

The stranger finished her nails and toenails. She usually pampered herself and got fancy designs. But now, she noticed how appropriate the french manicure was. The polish showing her dark skin, capped by white for Daddy.

The stranger packed up her equipment. She was so glad it had been a woman. If it had been a man... Oh God. The thought of begging to cum in front of a strange man! She almost went over the edge thinking about how utterly humiliating that would have been. She didn't trust her legs to carry her back to her room. Maybe... Maybe Daddy wouldn't be suspicious if she sat at his feet while she composed herself.

She looked over and He was already looking at her. He knew! How! But he was Daddy. Of course, he would know. She took a deep breath and used the furniture until she could reach the stair rail. Each step was blissful agony. Her tender skin still red from the waxing.

She looked at herself in the fulllength mirror. The one in the bathroom was still covered in steam. Her eyes were critical as she turned and looked at her naked body. Daddy left bruises sometimes. But they were gone now. Daddy will take care of that soon, she thought with a nod. There was still a hint of a lash across her bottom, but she had to look hard for it, even though she could still feel it.

She moved her stuffies to their places on her bed and laid down on her back. "Daddy! I'm ready," she called out and tried to slow her breathing. But the anticipation wouldn't let her. Instead, she listened.

She knew Daddy had heard her. He joked about being old, but his hearing was perfect. Even if he did blame her when he lost his glasses. There! He was walking carefully, but she heard him on the stairs. Her nipples grew even stiffer. She closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep, but little giggles kept escaping.

She felt him in the doorway, watching her. Then felt his presence near her.

"The giggling gives you away, little one," he said as he sat beside her on the bed.

Then his hand touched her side, right inside her hip and she squealed "Daddy! No tickling!!"

"Yes Ma'am," he answered.

Without asking, she felt his rough hands on her bare skin. They moved over her slowly, feeling every inch of her. She looked up and saw him moving over her, his hands and his eyes. She loved how he looked at her. But this was different. It was possessive.

His powerful hands opened her legs. Being naked was nothing new. But the intensity of his gaze stunned her. It made the ache inside her spasm. He'd never looked at her so possessively... Never had she felt this bare and exposed before anyone.

Then his fingers touched her. They didn't rest on her skin. They burned her skin. The grip was so tight. She immediately felt her juices leaking.

"So perfect," he growled as his hands opened her pussy.

She watched, unable to speak as Daddy leaned down and kissed her. He tasted her. She knew he was inhaling her scent and that made her wetter. She couldn't help but lift her hips, begging for more. She was on the edge almost immediately. Her fists grabbing the blanket, she knew her knuckles were straining in her need.

"Daddy!! Please??" she groaned out, fighting to hold back.

He lifted his head, she could see her juices on his mouth. "No." Then his mouth returned to her sex

'Please? Please! Daddy!"

But he didn't stop. She knew she couldn't cum. She felt the heat radiating through her. The need about to burst.

"Daddy! I'm going to fail!" she heard herself cry out the panic in her voice.

As soon as the words left her mouth, Daddy stopped. His strong hands held her hips. "Breathe slow and steady, little one."

Daddy gave her a moment to recover, then turned her over to her stomach. She felt the involuntary tenseness as Daddy spread her cheeks.

Daddy spent a long time examining her. She knew He loved her bottom. When he spanked her, he covered her dark bottom until it was red. When she needed, Daddy left bruises that she could feel for days.

"This is only for Me," his deep voice brought her back to the present.

"Daddy?" she asked, still lost in his hands on her skin. His eyes on her. She felt so helpless, vulnerable under those eyes. She suddenly realized, she felt RIGHT.

"No one will touch your bottom or use it, except for me." The tone shook her. He wasn't joking, his voice was stone cold. He'd laid down a law that would never be broken.

She knew what it felt like to be wanted, treasured, possessed. "Yes Sir" she whispered, not able to find her voice. She felt his finger move from her tailbone, down her crack to her tight hole. He'd taken it many times. But each time it felt new and he fit inside her perfectly. "I am only yours, Daddy."

Daddy patted her bottom and stood up. "little one." He said, waiting for her to turn over. Her stomach tightened as she turned over. Daddy always talked to her, not at her. He waited until she met his eyes. "Where is your safe place?"

She sat up, this was a serious conversation. She crossed her legs and sat up straight, looking at Daddy. "In your lap, Daddy." she answered.

"When can you use it?"

Her stomach tightened. Daddy always did this when he wanted to make sure she knew she was safe. For a moment, worry washed over her. Did he think tonight was going to be too much? Was he giving her a way to call it off?

"Whenever I want, Daddy. You said I shouldn't be afraid to use it."

"Good girl," Daddy said with a smile. "Don't you have cooking to do? I thought I smelled something burning an hour ago or so..."

"FUCK! Daddy, why didn't you tell me!?" she screamed and raced downstairs. It wasn't until she got into the kitchen that she heard Daddy's laughter ringing through the house.

"Bad Daddy!" she yelled back.

The laughter rang out louder as she heard him go into his bedroom.

Now, she was cleaned and inspected. She turned her attention to cooking. Partly to get her mind off the evening, but more because this one of the things she loved to do and she was doing it for Daddy. She's thought about Pho, but wanted to save that for just her and Daddy.

No, the flank steak was what she wanted to show off with. She knew Daddy liked it rare, and she would always make Daddy's rare. But she'd cooked it so some was rare, some medium and a little bit well done. She didn't know the guests taste and Daddy would be so happy she'd thought of everything. The asparagus was the tricky part. It had to be just right. Cooked too long and it was mushy. Too little and it was hard.

She'd thought of mashed potatoes first, but they were too heavy. She'd save those for a quiet evening.

She grabbed the plates out of the cupboard. Daddy had gotten new dishes soon after he found her. He'd taken her to the store to help pick them out. She smiled remembering how he claimed being color blind. But soon found out that was a lie.

They'd only been together maybe a week. Daddy had woken her up early on a Saturday and confused her. He'd given her a short red dress to wear. But she knew she wasn't allowed to wear clothes in the house. He'd told her it was a onetime exception. She'd showered and gotten dressed as fast as possible. Then she knew why Daddy had picked this dress out. It barely covered the curve of her bottom. If she bent over...

She found Daddy in his chair reading after she'd gotten dressed. "I'm ready, Daddy." She said and crawled to him to sit at his feet.

"No, not yet," He'd said and handed her a wrapped box. She still wasn't used to these gifts. She climbed into his lap and opened the box. She could feel Daddy getting harder as she sat and subconsciously wiggled her bottom. As she lifted the lid, she saw a glass butt plug. But it had a tail fastened to it!

"Daddy?" There was no way he could mean what she thought! But her stomach was in knots and she knew she was leaking again.

"Yes, little one?" He'd asked. Sounding so innocent.

"Now?" she asked. There was no denying the hope He'd say yes. Was he really expecting her to go out in public with the plug in and the tail? Her dress was way too short to hide it. Everyone would see it. They'd KNOW. Her breathing was fast and she couldn't slow it.

"Turn over," He'd said, taking the plug and lube from the box.

"Daddy!" she gasped before she could stop herself.

"Now," he said and she read in his eyes that this was going to happen.

With a gulp, she turned over and laid across his lap. He didn't even have to lift the dress it was so short. She felt the cool lube on her tight ass hole. She gripped Daddy's legs as the thick tip pressed against her. The she felt herself open, the lube making the plug slide into her, stretching her. "Daddy!" she moaned

She could feel her core burning with desire as it filled her, then her tight ass swallowed the plug, closing around it.

She kinda knew Daddy's routines and waited for Daddy to take her. She was so ready and frustrated for edging twice already. But Daddy didn't! He stood her up and smoothed down her dress.

"We're really going out?" She couldn't keep the whine out of her voice.

"Of course! Dishes, little one. We need something to eat off of."

But Daddy didn't take her to the mall right away. He took her to her lake. She'd told it was her special place when she needed to get away. She could sit in the shadows, watch people and not be seen. She loved watching the geese as they swam the area. Even though Daddy hadn't been there, he parked where she always did. He got out of the car and walked around to her side. She was too afraid to move. Part of her tried to hide from the scolding she knew was coming. She should have been out of the door and waiting for Daddy!

He opened her door. It took a moment before she could look up to meet his eyes. He was hold out his hand for her! He was smiling! She hated how hesitant she was to take his hand. She kept repeating, Daddy won't hurt you.

After he helped her from the car, he took her to the picnic table she always sat at. She could feel the plug inside her moving with each step. Uncomfortable but so filling. It was delicious. He put a small blanket on the bench so she could sit on it. The warm air curled around her bare legs and up the tiny skirt to tickle her sex. As she sat, she felt the plug push deeper inside her. The moan that escaped was out before she could stop it.

Daddy sat next to her. For a moment, there was silence as he held her, his arm around her shoulder, the tail of the plug between her legs. There was no way people wouldn't be able to see the tail, the short skirt and the way Daddy held her left no doubt she was not wearing panties!

Then Daddy started asking her questions about the lake and the area. Where she liked to walk, look at. At first, she was overwhelmed with the situation and the feeling of humiliation sitting so exposed gave her. Then, as they talked she relaxed. Daddy was listening to her! He was actually interested in what she was saying. His arm felt so warm around her.

"little one," he said after she's talked about everything she could see from this bench.

"Daddy?" she answered without thinking. That name was perfect now.

"Five people have walked by. Each of them saw your tail and stopped for a moment."

For a second, she was mortified. she had been so enraptured talking to Daddy, she hadn't even noticed. Daddy smiled down at her, giving her all the validation she needed. "Fuck em. Daddy wants me like this, this is how I am." she even gave a little foot stomp to emphasize it.

The rest of the afternoon was somewhat of a blur. She remembered being walked into the mall. She remembered the humiliation of feeling the soft tail brush the back of her thighs as she walked. But mostly, she remembered Daddy talking to her. It didn't matter where they were, he talked to her. She wanted to hide from embarrassment. But Daddy took her to the clerks and made her tell them exactly what Daddy wanted. Then...Daddy took her to dinner.

She was a mess by then. She couldn't concentrate. She was just existing. Then Daddy called the waitress over. she had no idea what Daddy was going to do, but she knew she would be embarrassed and humiliated and completely drenched.

"Thank you for the wonderful meal," he'd said. Then he looked at her! "This is a special meal for little one and myself. she's had a very long day and needed rest."

she remembered the waitress nodding. she hoped that was the end of it... But this WAS Daddy...

"See, she's helping me redecorate and that is very tiring. Plus, we spent part of the day at the lake. That's a lot of walking. But she's been a real trooper and I'm proud of her."

she felt herself blushing and smiling at the way Daddy was talking about her.

"And you know what? she did all of that with a butt plug inside her. little one, show her your tail and plug."

Humiliation turned her dark skin red. she could feel the heat as she rose to obey. she took one look at Daddy, begging him not to make her do this. But he kept his eyes on her as she turned around to lift the tiny skirt and her bare, plugged bottom with it's delicious fluffy tail.

The waitress was obviously confused. But not her. She knew Daddy owned her completely. Her stomach twisted and her pussy gushed. Daddy took her out, embarrassed her, humiliated her. But she loved it. That was when she knew she owned and safe.

The black plates and the bright silverware contrasted on the oak table. She couldn't help smiling, thinking about the contrast between her dark skin and Daddy's pale skin. The smile stayed on her face until she set Daddy's place at the head of the table. Then the smile turned into a deep blush as another memory swept over her.

Daddy had taken her home after a long day. She was spent and hungry. So was Daddy. She remembered how Daddy had sat her at the table and brought her a peanut butter sandwich and glass of apple juice. It was all still new then. She ate the sandwich but kept glancing at Daddy. He wasn't eating. But he'd brought her into the dining room and said he was hungry. Was He waiting for her to finish and go make him a meal? That must be it. She finished her sandwich and started to get up. Trying to figure out what Daddy would like.

"Are you finished eating, Mine?"

She nodded, still trying to figure out how to get a quick meal ready in a strange kitchen.

"Good. I'm starving." He said.

A panic rushed over her. She knew she should have made His meal first! Now she had to make up for it. But before she could race to the kitchen, He'd grabbed her hips. Without a word, he lifted her and set HER on His plate! The he pulled his chair up to the table.

"Daddy... What?" She was confused and the fear was rising up. She'd failed and Daddy was hungry while she ate!

He didn't say anything. He just rested her feet on the arms of his chair. Suddenly, she realized she was sitting naked in front of Him. On his plate! Then she realized what was happening. Daddy just wanted to use her, cum inside her.

She quickly shut down the thought. It was Daddy's right to do that and use her however he wanted. Disappointed or not, she couldn't deny she was dripping.

Then... Daddy didn't stand up. He spread her legs wider. His eyes held hers for a moment. Her heart was racing. Please, she thought, but knew it wouldn't happen.

Then... his tongue moved along her wet slit. His tongue didn't enter her. Just lightly along her wetness. She'd been exposed before. Many times. She expected it. But this was different. She watched Daddy's eyes as he tasted her. Watched his tongue play with her hood piercing. The feelings rushed through her.

Daddy didn't stop. Why didn't he stop? She was wet and ready. He didn't even have to arouse her.

But Daddy licked her. Then LICKED her. Deep inside her. Her stomach KNOTTED. His hands on her inner thighs. His lips moved over her. His fingers touched her. His mouth took her swollen clit. "Fuccck," she moaned without thinking. His fingers were inside her!

"Daddy!" she groaned

"Hush! Eating here!" He growled, sending vibrations against her clit

Then she understood what she'd been missing. His mouth didn't stop. He brought her closer and closer to the edge. When she couldn't take it anymore, he paused, his mouth still on her skin. Her chest rose and fell. Every time she wanted to tell him where to touch or lick, he was already there.

Then his fingers! Two slid into her wetness. She relaxed onto his fingers. Her hips rolling. Then his fingers curled inside her! His fingertips pressing her inner wall, stroking her spot!

"Please!" she couldn't control the plea.

'No," and his fingers didn't stop. His mouth didn't stop! The heat inside her grew hotter. The sensations running from her head to her toes. Her hands moved to Daddy's head!

But he didn't stop. Then... fuck! His finger slid into her ass! 2 fingers in her drenched pussy, a finger in her ass. Then she FELT his fingers rubbing inside her. Only her wall separating them.

Now she knew she couldn't hold out. One thought rang loud in her head. "Daddy has to give me permission to cum!"

"Daddy! Please!!" the tone of absolute need in her voice made her ache burn hotter.

"NO!" Daddy commanded her.

123456...9