Dinner for 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Consciousness came slowly. She was laying on something soft and felt warm. Every muscle ached and she could feel the bruises. The darkness had retreated for now. She drew a shuddering breath.

"Daddy!" she cried in a sudden panic. Everything was still dark. The silence was too loud! "Where are you! Don't leave me alone!"

"Hush, little one. I'm here." she felt the three light taps on the inside of her wrist.

"Daddy!" she ached to throw her arms around him. But her body refused to move.

"you needed sleep, little one."

She felt his fingers on her face and light seeped in as he slowly removed the blindfold. She looked up into his caring eyes. "Are we..."

"We are fine, Mine. Now, hush."

His arms were under her and lifting her up. Her head turned enough to see she'd been laying in Daddy's bed. How did she get there?

Daddy carried her to the bathroom. Steam covered the mirrors and seeped into her skin. Daddy carried her to the full tub. He lowered her until her feet touched the almost scalding water. She couldn't stifle a sigh of contentment, both at being in Daddy's arms and the hot water.

He lowered her slowly, until here body was submerged. Her head would have gone under as well, but Daddy supported her. The hot water eased some of the pain. She looked up at Daddy, but he was examining her body. He was using a soft wash cloth over her skin. He washed her delicately.

That was when she realized that she had still be covered with sweat, cum and drool. But Daddy had picked her up and carried her in her. He must have done the same after she passed out. A thrill started in her stomach that Daddy hadn't abandoned her and took care of her after all that!

He washed her face with the soft cloth and then her neck. He paused when the cloth touched her neck. She could feel the soreness from when his fingers had choked her to unconsciousness. But she remembered how thoroughly she had felt his possession in that moment.

As the water cooled, Daddy added more hot water. It seeped into her, she felt another wave of exhaustion sweep over her.

When she woke, she knew she was in Daddy's bed. Her skin was clean and dry. Daddy had put ointment on the welts and bruises. The aches were still there, just subdued.

The bed was warm. She opened her eyes and saw Daddy sitting next to her. His back against the headboard and reading his tablet.

"Daddy?" she asked softly.

"Yes, Mine?" he took off his glasses and set them and his tablet on the night stand then looked at her, giving her his full attention.

"Lap?"

He nodded, but before she could move, he took her in his hands, easing her onto his lap. She felt his bare skin burn against hers.

"Are you ok?" He asked. His eyes searching and listening to her answer.

"I hurt, Daddy. Don't worry. I'll be fine. It's been a lot worse."

He nodded, his hands caressing her bare skin.

"Are you ok, Daddy?" The fear was in her voice. He'd seen her with the darkness and she was sure he would send her away. He would wait until she was healed. Daddy was not cruel.

He looked into her eyes and that gaze almost made her cry. "That's not the question you really want to ask, Mine." He said.

His arms felt so good around her. That's what had always been missing after the darkness. The pain she could deal with. That was nothing new. It was the loneliness That always hurt the most after the darkness. She tried to form the question, but could utter it. She wanted this life, and had just ruined in.

"Yes, little one. I love you."

"You do? Why?" She regretted the last word as soon as she said it. Why couldn't you just have accepted it? Even if it was a lie?

"Several reasons. I loved you yesterday morning, yesterday afternoon and still love you today." His fingers lifter her chin so she had to look into his eyes as he spoke. She felt the tears running down her cheek.

"You are Mine, kit. That has not changed. Do you still love me?"

His eyes hurt when they looked at her. Too much... of everything. "Yes, Daddy. I truly love you." she buried her face into his chest and let the tears flow. Tears of relief, of belonging, of being loved for who she was.

She didn't know how long she cried, Daddy's chest was wet from the tears. But he just held and rocked her. She hummed to the movements. Daddy's voice made sounds to calm her and they worked. As the sobs faded she wiped her cheeks and kissed Daddy's chest.

His hands stroked her skin and her hair. She must have flinched when he first touched her hair, but his touch was so gently she didn't feel the pain.

His arms felt so safe and she buried deeper into them.

"Daddy?" she whispered.

"Yes, Mine."

She took a deep breath. "My bottom wasn't taken. It is yours."

"I know." his voice was still soft and his hands continued their soft motion on her skin.

"Please, Daddy?"

He lifted her eyes to his. "Are you sure?"

"More than I ever have been."

1...456789