Dinner for 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Daddy read every line. He didn't scan. She watched his eyes go over every line and letter. He went through every page. When he was done, He leaned down and kissed he top of her head. "Good girl."

"Why, Daddy?"

"Why what?"

"Didn't you trust me? That I would do my punishment?"

"Of course I trust you, Mine."

He sounded surprised. "Why did you read it so thoroughly?"

He frowned at her question. "you did the work. You deserve for that to be recognized and acknowledge. Did you think I wouldn't close that for you? Just assign sentences and throw them away?" There was shock and disbelief in his voice.

"Yes, sir," she answered. Punishment was inflicted. Then more punishment. That was the way it always was. Until she was afraid to move or say anything around Doms.

He pulled her into his lap and kissed her again. "No, ma'am," He replied.

She'd felt a glow spread through her as she started to understand more about Daddy.

Now, she looked at Daddy. "Do you promise you will still want me after tonight?"

He took her face in his hands. She couldn't look away. "I promise to want you and more importantly, still love you." His words were clear and there was only honesty in his voice.

She nodded. "I'm not worried any more Daddy." She buried her face in his chest and breathed him into her.

He let her rest against him so she could feel his breathing. She wanted to feel his skin against her cheek, but the dress shirt was an acceptable substitute. This was the first time she'd seen Daddy wear a dress shirt in the house. This formality... Yes...

"Make up, little one?"

She felt his voice rumble through his chest. "Can't I stay here?" she pleaded and wrapped her fingers behind him, holding tighter.

"Tomorrow, you will lap all day. We'll watch football and spank you."

"Football!" she perked up. "Spanking? All day?"

"Yes, my little masochist."

"Promise?" She pulled her hand from behind Daddy's back and held up her pinkie finger. "Pinky promise?"

He took her pinky in his. "I promise."

"Yay!" she squealed and jumped up. "How long do I have?"

Daddy checked his watch. "Two hours."

She saluted, "Yes Sir Daddy Commander Grey Beard! Time for war paint!"

She heard him laughing as she scampered up the stairs.

Her makeup was laid out. Normally, she didn't wear a lot. Daddy always made her sweat when he used her and her makeup smeared. But just like her spices, she knew her makeup. She wanted something subtle for Daddy. Less always seemed more with Him. Yes, he liked her in less clothes. So makeup would be the same!

She pulled out the contours of her face and highlighted her eyes. He knew Daddy appreciated all of her, but he always focused on her eyes. She didn't know what he saw in them. But her knees went weak when he held her eyes.

She picked up the soft red lipstick and paused. No, tonight was more. She picked her brightest, reddest lip stick. She loved how soft and sensual it made her mouth. The red left no doubt what she wanted her mouth used for.

"Ah..." she heard from her doorway and spun to see Daddy! "The rarely glimpsed wild little one is preparing for her mating ritual. They are shy creatures and have never been oberved during the intricate breeding ritual. The red obviously signifies she is ready to mate and be spanked," His eyes sparkled while adopted a British accent.

"Daddy! I am not an animal! Bad!" she barked, then broke out into giggles.

"You are my pet," He said and his tone of command doubled the knot in her stomach.

"Yes, Sir. I am. Now, let me finish!"

He let his eyes stay on her for a moment more. She didn't know exactly why he stayed there or what he wanted, but she knew it would be so much fun!

"you look beautiful. I can't wait to show you off." He turned and went back down stairs.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror. Yes, her lips were full and the red was blatant. The mirror also showed her breasts. Her nipples were hard. That seemed to be a common occurance since she'd found Daddy. "Mating ritual?" she muttered. The edging and the frustrations from all the memories that kept overwhelming her were getting to her. "Daddy likes red, eh?"

Could she? She still held the lipstick in her hands.

Daddy had written on her one night. He was in a mood then. It'd been a couple of weeks since he'd claimed her. He came home a little later than normal and she was siting on the floor next to his chair naked. Dinner was in the oven so she was drawing and coloring. Her sharpies were out as she planned her next crochet project and tested the different colors together.

He went into the kitchen and came back with a beer and bourbon for her.

"Daddy! I would have gotten those. That's my job! I didn't want your beer to warm up."

"It's ok. My walker helped," he joked about his age.

"You're not old, Daddy! You are well seasoned!" She emphasized the point by kissing his leg.

"What are you doing?" he'd asked and bent down to look.

"New project. Going to crochet it. Do you like the colors?"

His eyes moved from the markers to her and back. "Go get your brightest reddest lipstick."

She looked at Daddy, then got up to obey. He felt strained tonight and she couldn't quite read him. When he came back, she'd brought her two reddest lipsticks.

He took them from her and looked at her, then back. He set one aside and held the other. "This will do nicely."

"For what, Daddy?"

"you'll see. Get your phone." He wasn't barking orders, but they were undeniable.

She hurried to the foyer and picked up her phone and hurried just as fast back. She handed Daddy her phone and he entered her code. She'd given him the code a while ago. He didn't read through her messages and it felt right giving Daddy that power over her.

Before she could re-act, he'd opened her phone app and taken a picture of her face.

"Daddy!" the dread rushed into her. "No pictures please!"

"These are only for you," he said. "Lay on the floor."

Still worried, she obeyed and Daddy took another picture of her naked body.

Daddy sat on the floor next to her. His hand ran along her bare skin, from her hip, up between her breasts to her lips. He turned her head so her right cheek was exposed. She couldn't see Daddy any more, but she still felt safe.

His hand moved down to tease her nipples. She didn't know how they could get any tighter, but they did. He felt a strange sensation on her... Not her nipples... on her areolas. She felt them swell like never before.

She heard her camera go off on her phone. She couldn't help but snap her head. Daddy took another picture?

Daddy moved her phone so she could that her areolas were now a bright red. Daddy had colored her skin with the lipstick. God, it looked so bright. So brazen. Her stomach tightened more.

"No more pictures, Daddy? Please." She begged. The worry was a constant nag.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

I'm laying on your floor, naked, exposed and vulnerable, she thought. Of course he knew she trusted him! But, she understood. He wanted her to say, hear herself say the words. "Yes, Daddy. I trust you. With everything."

"The pictures are for you. You can delete them if you want."

Part of her dreaded that he would take the pictures from her phone and use them. But that wasn't Daddy.

He turned face again. She felt the lipstick on her right check moving. Then over her lips. Daddy took his time with her lips. Then he turned her face towards him and she felt the lipstick on her left cheek.

"Want to see?" he asked as he looked down at her.

Her breath caught as she nodded. He positioned the camera over her face took another picture. When he turned it for her to see, he'd written "WHORE" on her face, her mouth the O. The word was in bright red, so stark against her dark skin.

She nodded. "Only for you, Daddy," Then she felt the ache growing. "More, please," she whispered

He nodded. "you're safe."

Daddy picked up a marker. "Daddy," she whispered, torn. "I have to work tomorrow."

"I know," He said and moved he marker over her body. He wrote on her inner thighs. Arrows pointed to her pussy. He wrote how He owned her. He covered her body with different colored sharpies. Sometimes the messages were soft. Some, she blushed at his words and how true they were in their explicitness. He took pictures of everything. He go all the angles. He showed her each picture and her stomach twisted into unbearable knots.

She couldn't believe what Daddy wrote on her. It was raw and bared her open because he seemed to know everything. From the soft... to words she'd heard many times, but from Daddy, they held new meanings and truths.

She knew he used her. She knew she came hard. He cleaned her face of the lipstick. Then he'd put her bed and her dreams were peaceful. God, how did he do that to her?

Now she held the red lipstick in her hand. She was also looking at the pictured on her phone. Daddy had never asked to see them. Daddy had access to her phone, but she knew he hadn't gone through them. He wouldn't break his promise. He never broke a promise.

Her hand shook a little. There was an edgy sass was inside her. She watched the mirror as she moved the lipstick over her aerola. The first pass left a bright red streak on her skin. Then she colored it in. The bright red against her dark skin. Both were colored. The red didn't touch her nipple or her dark skin. Just those two circles around her nipples.

"Here's you mating ritual, Daddy," she said, surprised at the husk in her voice.

Each step down the stairs was met with and urge to race back up and clean her areolas. But she she continued. She'd gone to far to back track.

She forced herself to stand in front of Daddy. She didn't make a peep. Just waited. Oh, He knew she was there! Daddy knew. But his eyes hadn't moved up to see. He was making her WAIT! The sass inside her rose to the occasion. She adopted a stance with her hands on her hips, her left hip thrust to the side and her breasts staring right at Daddy!

"Did you need something?" He asked, still not looking up.

Daddy was playing a game! She could see the smirk. His eyes weren't moving over the words on his tablet anymore.

"No Sir! Just waiting to see if I pass inspection, Sir Daddy Commander Grey Beard!" She even threw in a salute that made her right breast rise higher. Two could play a game!

He finally glanced at her, But his eyes started at her feet. They moved so slowly up her body.

She held the salute and thrust her breasts out further. She waited.

His eyes got to her waist. She felt the gaze burn over her skin. She almost broke the salute to rub her thighs together.

His eyes move up from her waist over her stomach, then her breasts.

Daddy actually blinked. She'd surprised Daddy! She couldn't help the blush that covered her body as his eyes took in her red areolas. She'd never seen Daddy so surprised.

"Amazing, Mine," he said softly. "you always amaze me."

She dropped the salute and felt warmth pass over her. "Lap, Daddy?"

He took her hips and settled her in his lap. But this time, he placed her carefully so the lipstick wouldn't smear his shirt.

His arms held her and she sunk into his lap.

"Took a lot of nerve, didn't it?" He whispered in her ear.

"More than I thought I had," she whispered. But now she felt safe. "Daddy... Why?"

He paused before answered. She felt his breathing slowing. "Why did it take a lot of nerve?" he asked, unsure.

"No. Well, yes. But why didn't you take the pictures off my phone?"

"They are yours. I don't have any right to them."

"Daddy! You took them. You have the code to my phone. You own me. You could do whatever you chose to."

"That's all true, Mine."

She wanted to look up into his eyes. But she still wasn't used to being allowed to ask questions. She was so afraid it would be taken away.

"I chose to keep your trust."

It couldn't be that simple. No one had ever cared about her feelings... Her trust.

"Really?" She couldn't hold back the disbelief.

"Really, Mine. That is more precious to me than you know."

"I'm trying to learn, Daddy," she said weakly, worried she'd upset him

"Luckily, we have a good many years for you to learn."

"Years?" she gasped. She hadn't known how long this would last, but nothing had ever lasted more than months. And those had been painful months.

"Of course. The basic contract for littles is 13 years."

"What contract?" Was Daddy serious? She couldn't trust the hope burning in her.

"Oh you must have forgotten. It was the night I branded you. You fell asleep and everything. It was quite difficult to get the pen in your hand and write your signature."

She looked up and saw the barely hidden grin. "Daddy! I did no such thing!"

"Too late. It's binding. Section 921, subsection A, paragraph h, appendix xxii, says, and I quote, 'once the sub has voluntarily colored her areolas, she is bound by the contract."

"Daddy! There's no contract! You're making this up!" He looked down at her. His eyes were laughing.

"little one, are you accusing ME of making something up just to keep you?" She heard the exaggerated outrage. "I am cut to the quick!"

Then... oh shit did Daddy really throw his head back, his arm across his brow!? The effect was only enhanced when he peeked down to see her reaction

"Daddy! I am serious!"

"Hello,serious. I'm Daddy. Pleased to meet you."

"Daddy! What do you mean by years?"

"It's simple. I have no intention of letting you go for quite a while."

"But-"

"Yes, you have a very nice one. Quite spank able."

"Daddy!" She almost foot stomped! "Please be serious!"

He turned her in his lap to face me. Now his eyes took her. "Little one. I am quite serious. You are Mine. Not for a week or a month. Or even a year. You Are Mine," He stressed each word and she melted.

"Yes, Daddy. For as long as you'll have me."

"Are you ready for tonight?"

"Food's ready, it just has to set. Drinks and glasses are ready. You've inspected my body... twice I think. My makeup is on. You are showered and dressed. Table is set. I still need to remove my plate." The last came out a little bitter.

Daddy ignored the tone. "Good girl. Do you want to remove the lipstick before the guests get here?"

Of course she did! The thought of strangers seeing her bright red areolas was more than she could handle. But Daddy ignored her request to stay at the table! That was not fair. She would show Daddy!

"No, Daddy. I am fine." She met his gaze with her defiant smirk

He shrugged. Oh, he was willing to see how far this would go? She knew she was gong to get spanked tonight. Well, she would just wiggle her bottom and keep asking for more! That'll show Daddy!

She even wiggled her bottom on Daddy's lap and felt him grow. We'll she'd spent the day frustrated and on an aching edge. Now Daddy would feel some of that.

She was settling in for a good bottom grind when she heard the doorbell.

Suddenly, the daring and sass was gone. She was quick enough to slip out of Daddy's grasp and get to her room and lock the door. Daddy would be so angry! But she would be safe during the party! She felt her legs tense.

"little one," His voice pulled her back. "This is your choice." His hand rested on her thigh, anchoring her.

"You won't leave me alone? You promise! Daddy, you have to promise!"

"I promise, Mine. You will not be alone tonight, ever. I will be there right beside you."

"How will I know?" she couldn't keep the growing panic down.

She felt his finger tap her thigh three times. "That's how."

"What does that mean?"

"I own you. One tap for each word. It also means I love you."

"Daddy!" It wasn't the first time he'd told her that. They both knew and she tapped on his chest three times.

"you own me?" He raised an eyebrow

"No silly. I love you. Daddy, you really need to get up to speed on codes!"

Daddy nodded gravely and she realized he was teasing her.

The doorbell rang again. She looked at Daddy. Drawing his strength and calm. Then forced herself to stand up. She made her legs walk down to the front door. A quick glance in the full length mirror made her almost shriek! Her body so bare and the bright red accents. She gulped and opened the door. She stepped back so she was partially covered by the door.

"I am... little one," she decided. Daddy knew her name. He rarely used it. But she didn't know these people. If Daddy wanted to give her real name, he would!

The couple at the door introduced themselves and she took their coats and hung them up. She patted the wrinkles out. "Please follow me." she whispered. She was acutely aware of her naked bottom as she walked up the steps to the living room. Oh God, she could feel the slickness between her legs. Daddy's lap and being naked in front of strangers was too much!

She found Daddy in his chair. "Sir, you're guests are here," she said softly.

Daddy rose and walked over to her. His hand slipped around her waist to the small of her back. She leaned into him, so grateful of the possessive gesture. She felt his finger tap her tail bone three times. That anchored her to the present the the safety of Daddy.

She formally introduced them to Daddy. When she was done, she paused.

"Thank you, little one."

He didn't use her name! He was protecting her privacy. Letting her wear clothes would have protected her privacy a little more though...

"What would like to drink?" she asked the group. Then remembered how Daddy wanted her to flavor the drinks! Fuck! She couldn't!

She memorized the drinks. As she was turning to go into the kitchen, she grabbed Daddy's hand. "Daddy, can you please help me?" she couldn't think of an excuse. But her voice barely held the panic back.

"Of course," He answered. "Please excuse us." His hand moved back to the small of her back.

As soon as she was hidden in the kitchen she buried her face in Daddy's chest. "I can't Daddy!" she wanted to scream, but somehow kept her voice low.

"Can't what?"

She almost sobbed at the care she heard in his voice. She could have begged out of the whole evening and He would have understood. He wasn't weak. He honestly cared that much about her.

No. she'd asked for this night. Daddy might have planned it too far. But just like the night he broke her, she wasn't going to take the easy way. "I can't flavor their drinks. That is only for you. I know how it excites you. I want that only with you. Please, Daddy. Please!"

She felt his hands on her bare hips. "Will I hurt you?"

She shook her head hard. "No. You will not hurt me like that!"

"Good girl."

Her knees trembled as the words.

"I agree. You flavoring is just for me, Mine."

She heaved a huge sigh of relief and sagged more against Daddy. Then she remembered the lipstick and jerked away! Bright red lipstick marked Daddy's gray shirt!

"Daddy, I forgot! I'm sorry! I'll get you a new shirt!"

She turned but Daddy grabbed her wrist. "you picked the shirt. I love the red on it. It stays.

Before she could protest, the doorbell rang again.

Drinks? Or guests first. She was so frazzled she couldn't make up her mind.

"Door Mine." Daddy told her.

She nodded and ran to the front door. This time she opened it confidently and took the coats to hang them up. "I'm little one. Please follow me." She led the last two couples to Daddy and the living room. She introduced everyone and took their drink orders.

She didn't ask Daddy what he wanted. She knew he'd want a beer, but she was going to surprise him!

She came back with the drinks on a tray and server all the guests. She'd known all the drinks and whipped them out. Then she went back to the kitchen. He pulled the pineapple rum out of the freezer. Then got the orange juice out. She'd found Mango juice a couple of days ago. She poured more of the rum into the glass than normal. Then added the ice cold orange and mango juice. She stirred it all together.

1...34567...9