Dinner for 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she knew despair for the first time with Daddy! She couldn't cum. But her body was not obeying her anymore. Daddy controlled her. Daddy was making her cum without permission!

"Daddy! I'm going to fail! Don't make me fail! PLEASE DADDY!" she couldn't keep the howl out of her voice.

She felt his mouth pause for a moment. "Cum NOW!" He ordered.

For the first time, she didn't hold back. She CAME, everything inside her freed at Daddy's command. Her hips bucked. She couldn't stop as the waves raced over her. Even as she came in Daddy's mouth, he didn't stop! The orgasm rolled over her, then returned pounded her. Spasms seized her and wouldn't let her go.

Now, she had to hold the back of the chair to steady herself as she remembered that night. Her hands trembled as she finished setting the table. Six places for the guests, plus Daddy and her. She put her plate on the corner, next to Daddy's. He would tell her to move it if he wanted, but she hoped he wouldn't. As the time got closer, her nerves were almost ready to snap. Daddy would know this. Daddy would keep her safe. Daddy would also torture her as much as he could. All that made her love Daddy more.

She looked at the time! Oh no! Daddy needed to get ready!

She raced into the living room and saw Daddy resting his eyes. She gently nudged his shoulder. "Daddy?"

His eyes opened clear and bright. She didn't know if he'd been truly asleep or faking it.

"You need to get ready, Sir," she reminded him. She held out her hand for his.

"You have things to finish, little one. I got this."

She took a deep breath and paused, then she put as much force into one word as she could. "No!"

He sat back, surprised.

"Daddy," she explained slowly, needing to get each word right. "you take care of me. Better than I ever thought I deserved. Now, I am taking care of you." she paused, waiting to see Daddy's reaction. She'd told him no before. But that was different. Usually when they were teasing, or when Daddy wanted to distract her from work.

He raised an eyebrow and watched her.

"I will go start the shower and come back for you. Your clothes are laid out and I will shave you."

"Little one, I can shave myself," He stated.

"Daddy, please? Let me?"

He smiled and sat back. "Of course, Mine."

She scampered up the stairs to Daddy's bathroom and started the shower. Daddy didn't like it as HOT as she did. Once the temperature was perfect, she raced back down for Daddy and dragged him up the stairs with giggles.

In the bathroom, she knelt, making sure her back was straight and undid Daddy's shorts, sliding them and his underwear down his legs. She'd already dared enough that she was feeling bolder and as Daddy's cock popped free, she leaned in, kissing the tip, tasting it on her tongue, then took him completely in her mouth. She felt him grow immediately and opened her throat for Him. She knew her moans ran along his cock and Daddy loved that.

The steam was filling the bathroom as she forgot why she'd brought him here. She only knew his cock was in her throat and felt complete. She wanted to taste his cum, feel his legs tense, his hands in her hair. She looked up into his eyes to see them half-closed. His hips moving, forcing his cock deeper into her throat. She could feel the tension in his thighs as she held them. One hand moved to his shaft. She knew her eyes were begging for Him to feed her.

She blocked everything else out and gave her total attention to Daddy. This was also new. Before, there was always something bad to come. With Daddy, there was just Daddy and she submitted completely without fear.

"My black cocksleeve," he moaned and she almost came on the spot. But this was for Daddy only. Her mouth worked faster, pulling him in. Her hand worked his shaft. She reached between her legs when He needed more lubrication and covered his cock with her wetness. Tasting herself on Daddy when she bobbed down.

His fingers tightened in her hair, pulling hard. She knew he was going to feed her as his legs tensed and then he exploded. She could feel his hot cum shoot into her mouth. She swallowed quickly, not wasting a drop and sucked him dry greedily. Once she'd gotten all the cum from Daddy, she let him slide out of her mouth.

It took her a moment to compose herself. There was something so beautiful about what she'd done for Daddy. It filled her with happiness. That warmth spread through her and she basked in it.

"Shower, Daddy," she tried to sound forceful, but knew she failed, even though Daddy stepped into the shower. She followed him in and before he could touch the soap, she had it in a washcloth. She washed every single inch of him, studying his body as she did. The ink on his arms and shoulders. The way his muscles moved. Every now and then, she couldn't help but kiss his skin as she washed him.

She even shampooed his hair. There was some gray on the edges, but that just made him more attractive. Once He was washed, she took His razor. She'd never shaved a man before. But Daddy wore his beard simply. His neck up to his jawline was shaved clean. She tilted her head back and looked up. He stood still as she moved the razor across his skin. It wasn't as difficult as she expected.

"Maybe Daddy should get waxed too?" she giggled.

His strong hand suddenly took her wrist with the razor and he leaned over to SPANK her bare, wet bottom. "No, little one," was all He said. But she knew he'd been planning that spank for a while.

"Yes Sir. Only littles get waxed and spanked!" she barked with military enthusiasm and put her face into Daddy's chest to giggle. Once the giggles left her, she took the washcloth and cleaned his neck. Her fingers moved over the now smooth skin, verifying she'd done her job correctly.

"You pass inspection, Sir Colonel Daddy!" she barked and saluted. Then, because she couldn't stop giggling, she turned off the water and took a towel and dried Daddy. Once they were both dry, she took Daddy into the bedroom and dressed him.

She knew she was being greedy, but this was her time. She took her time dressing Daddy. She made him lift each foot to slide his underwear up his legs. She even worked up enough nerve to kiss the tip of his cock through his underwear. Then she did the same with his pants. Daddy always wore shorts. Sometime jeans. But she wanted him to look his part tonight. So she'd picked a pair of dress slacks. She couldn't stop herself from running her hands over the fabric on his legs.

Then she rose to her feet in a smooth movement. She picked up the dress shirt on the bed. It was a gray shirt, Daddy's favorite color. She held it up for Daddy to look at and saw his frown.

"T shirt," He said.

"No," her voice was firmer than she expected

A small frown creased his lips. "Polo," He compromised.

"Daddy. Please. For me?" she was not above using guilt on important matters

"Fine," He grumped. "No tie!"

"Of course not, Daddy!" She slipped the soft shirt over his arms. Then concentrated on each button. This should have been easy, but she was too close to Daddy and kept getting distracted. Once all the buttons were done, she tucked the shirt into his pants. Yes, her fingers didn't need to go that far, but this was Daddy and she couldn't help herself.

She stepped back and her heart melted more. She was so grateful Daddy let her dress him, even though he didn't like the clothes. She took His belt in her hands. The last time she'd held it was when she gave it to Him to use on her bottom. That was where the last welt was from.

She was torn. She wanted to lay across his lap and hand him the folded belt. No. Want was not strong enough a word. Ache? Yes, that was it. Instead, she knelt again and fed the belt through the belt loops, the fastened it. "Daddy?" she said from her knees

He looked down, his fingers caressing her cheek. "Yes, Mine?"

"Can I," she paused and took a breath. "Can I take your belt off after everything tonight so you can use it on my bottom?"

"We'll see if that is something you can handle, after everything tonight." His eyes were kind, but there was hardness in them that sent a thrill through her.

"Yes, Sir," she answered and rose again to get His hairbrush. She brushed his hair, parting it where he always did. Once it was all brushed out, she took a ponytail holder and fastened his hair at his shoulders.

"Daddy, you rest now," she said, trying to push him into the bed.

"No. I have to work some. There's a story in my mind," He said and took her hand to lead her back down stairs.

As he led her past the dining room He stopped and looked in. "Remove your plate, little one."

"I don't get to eat with your and the guests," she blurted out, suddenly hurt. She wanted to watch Daddy's face as he ate! See his approval! Now he wouldn't be allowed in the room! It wasn't fair!"

"you will eat off my plate," he said. "You are going to be too busy to sit beside me.

He also glanced into the kitchen as they walked by. But it was just Daddy checking. He didn't walk in or give it more than a glance. But he did inhale, and her knees almost buckled. It was the same way He inhaled her scent or her breath. "little one, you are amazing," he said. "I'm drooling just thinking about you. I mean the meal," he corrected quickly, but she knew it had been an intentional slip.

How did he take the mundane things and make them so sexual her legs trembled? He took her into the living room and sat down with her in his lap. "Do you have time for a break, little one?"

She looked into Daddy's eyes. Oh, there was desire there and made her heart ache with pride. There was also patience and humor. She thought hard and went over the timetable again. She was clean and waxed. The mani/pedi wasn't planned for but then Daddy doesn't forget things like that. Daddy was washed and dressed. She couldn't deny the feeling of pride that she was taking care of everything AND Daddy. He was going to be so proud of her! The food was going as planned. She just had to remove her plate and the dining room table was set. Drinks? There was ice and glasses. She knew how to make a lot of drinks. Daddy had even bookmarked recipes on his tablet for her. She would not fail at that.

Then she was stuck. She didn't know what would come next! "Daddy! I don't know. I don't know how you want me to greet the guests. Or how to entertain them? What are they like? What are their interests?" There was some panic now in her voice.

Daddy took her in his arms and tucked her under his chin. "little one, I will help you. Don't worry. When they arrive, you will greet them as you are."

"Naked?! They are strangers Daddy! I don't know if I can!" The panic was almost overwhelming now.

"Naked," He confirmed. Then lifted her chin to meet his eyes. "Will I let you be hurt?"

"No, Daddy," she didn't even pause. For the first time in a long time, she felt safe and trusted Daddy.

"you will greet them, take their coats and hang them up. Then you will show them into the living room and introduce them." He paused and looked down at her.

She nodded. She could do that. And she was good with names!

"You will offer them a drink and make it."

"I have the recipes, Daddy. I know how to do that!" She was proud and looking forward to showing off for Daddy. He didn't know it, but she found the perfect drink for Daddy. He loved mangos. She had everything to make him a mango rum punch. And it was going to be strong. She almost gave herself away with a giggle.

"you will ask them if they want the rim of their glass flavored."

"Flavored?" she knew sometimes you put salt on the rim, sometimes pumpkin spice. Shit! She didn't have pumpkin spice!

"Like you did to my coffee cup this morning."

Her face burned she blushed so hard. "Daddy! I can't!"

He reached between her legs and felt her constant wetness. "Little one, you most certainly can. You are wet enough to season every glass in the state."

"But Daddy! That's for you!"

"Tonight, it's also for my guests."

"Daddy..."

He pulled her tight against him. "little one, you will bring the drink to each guest and ask. If they say yes, you will use your fingers to gather your wetness and flavor their glasses. You will do it for me each time you serve a drink. You will ask, 'Daddy, more flavoring?' then you will show them what flavoring means."

Her stomach ached from his words. She squirmed as he explained what would happen. Her nipples grew so hard they hurt. But... she could not see herself being so forward. Even though the thought... oh god.

"Will you be there, Daddy?" she asked breathless

"Of course."

"I mean the whole night? I don't want to be alone," her voice was soft and timid.

"little one, you are no longer alone. I will be there the whole time."

She breathed a sigh of relief. "I will serve drinks an make you proud Daddy."

"Daddy," her voice was still meek, but she couldn't help it.

"Yes?"

He always answered her. She had a hard time with that. She was used to being ignored and talked at. Never to. "Why are there straps on the dining room table?"

"Straps?"

"Wrist and ankle cuffs," she added.

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Daddy! I've seen them!"

Now there was the evil smile that made her stomach turn flips and her pussy drip with anticipation. "Are you sure? You have been working a lot. And today's been a rush."

"Daddy," He laughed as she did her subby foot stomp and only hit air, rather than the floor. "I'm serious, Daddy."

He nodded. "It's for a surprise I have planned. That is all you need to know."

She knew she could press, but Daddy had ended the topic and she wouldn't get any more out of him. "Yes, Daddy."

She sat in Daddy's lap remembering his tone. The first time she'd heard it, she'd known Daddy only a few days. She already knew she was his. But, he hadn't broken her. Oh, he'd captured her heart and body. But she didn't think he had in it him to break her. She would do anything for him. She'd already known that.

But that night, she needed more than she felt comfortable saying. And she was afraid to lose what she'd just found. But.. there was an itch.

Daddy had been different that evening. He'd brought her into the living room and there had been a fire in the fireplace. Daddy liked it cool, but the fire was so hot she could feel the sweat started as soon as she sat in his lap. He was also quiet. she snuggled into his lap and looked around.

It took a moment, then she saw the dowel rods near the fireplace. She knew what dowel rods were used for. She'd felt them often. But Daddy, surely he wouldn't...

Then... her heart suddenly sped up. She knew Daddy forged things. He'd promised her special rods for her nipples. But... No, that couldn't be what she thought. Then she felt his eyes following hers.

"Do you want that?" he asked. He didn't seem to understand that he didn't need to ask. He could do what he wanted. That's what she'd thought back then. Doms used and subs gave. That'd been her life.

"What is it?" she asked. Back then... He was Sir... Sometimes Daddy. But she hadn't been able to define Him completely yet.

He moved her to the side and leaned to the fireplace to pick up what she'd been looking at. It surely wasn't what she thought. Even though she prayed it was, she knew Daddy wouldn't do that. He picked up the steel pole and turned it so she could see the brand on the end. It was Daddy's name!

"Where?" she gasped. Her body was betraying her.

He placed the brand into the fireplace. Not in the center, but close enough for it to heat slowly.

He put her back in his lap. She remembered the strong hands and suddenly there was new meaning in the strength. "Here," His index finger moved over her smooth mound.

Fuck was the only thought in her head. Would he? All the doubt was gone. He was the one. She didn't just want his name. She needed his name burned into her skin. But... would He?

She looked into his eyes. He didn't rush her. His quiet flowed over her. "Daddy?" Now the name felt right. She was a little. She was also a masochist. She craved the pain and had gotten it all her life. But it had always been forced on her. Daddy was giving it.. As a gift.

He stayed silent and let work through her emotions. "Yes," she said. The doubt was gone. Daddy would brand her.

"Will it hurt?"

"Yes. A lot."

she nodded. Her eyes couldn't leave the brand in fireplace. How hot would it be? She'd been hurt a lot. By a lot of people. But they never took the time Daddy did. The pain was their goal. Daddy's pain was different. Daddy was different. She swallowed on a dry throat.

"you have doubts," He said. But there wasn't anger. Why not?

"I want your name on me. But Daddy, this isn't you. You're kind." Daddy didn't mince words. She wouldn't either.

"Are you Mine?"

"Yes," the words didn't require any thought.

"Do you want my brand on you?"

"Jesus... Yes," she moaned without thinking.

"you have to earn it," he warned her.

That just made the knots in stomach tighter. The words echoed through her. Earn it? That was completely new to her. All the times in the past, the pain had been forced on her. Oh she needed and craved. But it had never been a reward! Daddy was a sadist!

"How do I earn it?" Her mind was racing. What challenge would Daddy give her? Her heart stood still. Daddy was creative. Daddy was kind. Daddy was devious. But was Daddy really a sadist?

"Don't let me break you."

"Daddy, I want you to break me," she whispered the secret she'd been holding since that first night.

He lifted her chin, holding her eyes. "I will." God, the confidence made her core shiver.

"No Sir," she whispered. "Daddy, you don't have the meanness in you."

"Where is your safe place?"

"Your lap." That was the answer he wanted. But she'd learned there was no safe place for her.

Daddy stood up and then pulled her to her feet. He looked her over from head to toe. His gaze didn't miss details. Her nipples were harder than she'd ever felt. The wetness between her legs was running down her thighs. Her body was betraying her and Daddy was reading every signal it gave off. Then he walked off! He didn't say a word, but she knew she couldn't sit. He'd put her in this position for a reason.

After a few minutes, Daddy came back and she felt herself tensing involuntarily. she wasn't afraid. That was the one emotion Daddy hadn't drawn out of her. Maybe that was why she could look at the brand in the fireplace and anticipate?

He set a box on the table in front of her. Her eyes were drawn to it. Another present from Daddy! Then she remembered the situation. Maybe this wasn't going to be a fun present...

Daddy sat in his chair, with her standing next to him and the box on the table in clear view. He still hadn't said anything! Usually, he would hand her the present and tell her to open it. Why was Daddy silent now? The tension in her stomach grew tighter as the silence grew.

Then, Daddy opened the box, making sure she could see. Bright silver was the first thing she saw. Then the thin gold chains. She felt her brow crinkling as she looked again. Then she gasped before she could hold it back. The silver were clamps. There were quite a few. Then she focused and saw the tiny, sharp teeth on the clamps and the twist screw on each clamp.

She couldn't help the wetness that almost dripped down her thigh. And she knew Daddy had noticed. He didn't look, but He would know. Her legs trembled as she stood. She didn't trust herself to make a sound.

He stood up and walked to the fireplace. Was he going to brand her now! The anticipation almost buckled her knees. Daddy's name! It would hurt! She would cry! Then what? That was all she could prepare for because that had been all she'd experienced. Now there was a tinge of fear. Not for the pain, or even for knowing she was going to cry. The fear was... Was Daddy the same as the other Doms? Please... Not Daddy.

123456...9