Dinner for 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked up the dowel rod instead of the brand! Still silent, he set the dowel rod on the table next to the clamps. She could only look at them. Clamped... Caned... Branded... She swallowed the lump in her throat.

She almost whispered Daddy... But stopped herself.

"Do you need to lap?" He asked. Now his eyes were on her. He held her gaze, then his eyes traveled over her body.

Was he planning where he would hurt her? "No Daddy," she croaked, her throat was so dry suddenly.

He nodded. Was there a hesitation in his nod? She looked deeper into his eyes, searching. There was lust in his eyes. A burning need too. But... There it was! Kindness? That shook her more than anything else.

His hands were warm on her skin as he moved her to stand in front of him. Her body was easy to read, she knew. Her nipples hurt they were so hard. Her pussy... she had no control over the wetness Daddy always brought forth. But now, the edge of fear and anticipation were burning in her core.

He picked up one of the clamps. Her eyes were glued to his fingers as he loosened the screw wider and wider. Until it would fit over her nipple... The silver teeth would graze her nipple as he put it on. She shivered uncontrollably at the thought.

Daddy seemed to read her mind. He moved the teeth so she felt them as he placed it over her left nipple. He always started on her left, the thought jumped to the front of her mind. It was a defense, trying to distract her. Then Daddy turned the tiny screw. FUCK! The teeth! She felt them take her. Her knees threatened to buckle again. But Daddy turned it again! The teeth clamped her sensitive nipple. She couldn't help but look down at the silver against her dark skin. Then at the gold bar piercing her nipple. Daddy had picked the perfect color against her skin!

A ragged breath filled her lungs, the teeth stinging. Daddy wouldn't clamp it tighter. The sting was rolling over her. FUCK, this time her knees did sag, but Daddy caught her, as he tightened that clamp more. The sting was pain now. She felt it roll over her.

Then a single thought burst through. Daddy had hurt her! And it felt good! God it felt good! Why did this feel so much better that all the other times she'd been hurt?

Daddy tugged the clamp and set the teeth deeper. She didn't know if they bit in enough to bleed and her vision was a little blurry from all the sensations and thoughts consuming her.

Then she felt Daddy's breath as he kissed her clamped nipple. Tenderness was not what she'd been prepared for right then. She almost reached out to keep his mouth there. Almost.

Then Daddy started to unscrew another clamp. Why hadn't he unscrewed them before? Her eyes were glued to the second clamp. He did it on purpose. Daddy always had a reason for something. He wanted her to watch, to anticipate, to feel the knot in her stomach, to let the fear grow. Daddy... was...a..sadist. Not like any she'd met. His sadism wasn't just physical. He was in her brain, her thoughts. Jesus!

He again made her feel each sharp tooth as he placed it over her right nipple. The silver, gold bar, her black skin... FUCK! She was ready to cum. Just from one nipple clamp! But Daddy started tightening the second clamp. She looked down. His eyes held her. She couldn't move. His eyes moved over her body.

Each turn of the screw made the teeth bite. The sting grew, filling her. She knew she was rubbing her thighs together. She couldn't stop that! Then the pain HIT her as Daddy finished the last turn. "Please Daddy," she whispered.

"Please what?" he asked.

She heard the teasing. Daddy knew exactly what Please meant! She needed to cum. Want was long gone. "Please," was all she could push out of her throat.

"No," The tone was final.

That wasn't fair! Especially not from Daddy! But she obeyed. Somehow, she forced the clawing orgasm back. Daddy was in for a surprise! She wasn't going to beg anymore! He could try and force her, but no!

His hands were on her thighs, his thumbs feeling the wetness covering her thighs. Now he was going to gloat! That's what the others had done. They'd used her body against her. Then gloated, had torn her down even more. She heard the small whimper as the fear grew. Not Daddy... Please...

His hands spread her legs wider as she stood on trembling legs. Her arms hung at her side. She wanted to do so much, but was overwhelmed. She felt his fingers on her labia. There was no timidity. He owned her and would do what he wanted. This she knew without a doubt

She couldn't look down. She felt the silver! He was slowly sliding it up her inner thigh. Fuck fuck! He wouldn't!

The teeth! She felt them! He'd pinched her labia and slid the clamp over. Oh FUCK. This was going to hurt!

"What should I do with these six clamps?" he asked. She could hear the humor in His voice. But it was different from the others.

"No," she almost gasped. Then she FELT the teeth! They bit into her soft skin. The stinging Racing up, filling her chest. Her face burned. His hand was on her hip, holding her. She focused on that connection. Not going to beg!

He turned the screw again. The pain MADE her focus. The clamp was on her left side... lower, not near her clit. He wouldn't! He said six! He won't clamp three on each side! No!!!

His fingers moved up more... She felt the pinch and the teeth slide over. Fuck! Then He turned the screw. No! NO!

"Do you need me to stop?" His voice was calm, soft... Caring?

He thought that could break her! Not a chance. Daddy or not, she wasn't weak. "No," she heard the defiant growl in her voice

He turned the screw again, the teeth biting more. And she felt her wetness... Knew it was covering his fingers. Fingers that were so close to where she ached.

Breathing hurt now. Just her breasts rising seemed to move her skin where the clamps bit. Not just her nipples, her sex now too!

She tensed though the pause. Knowing he was loosening another clamp! Fuck him, she thought.

Then she felt his fingers... the teeth of the clamp. He was holding her labia so close to her clit now. Don't touch it. Don't touch it! He thought filled her. If He did she was going to cum. The orgasm was building. A tide ready to sweep her away. NO!

She felt the teeth bite in. She felt the pain rise, filling her. Her center was a ball of fire. It took everything she had to push it back. Her teeth gritted from the effort!

"There's 3. We're halfway there."

She closed her eyes. Halfway... No it had to be more than halfway. She wasn't going to break!

"Then we can really get started."

Wait? What? He wasn't started yet? What did he mean? Each breath was a fight. Her knees... They were so weak,

She felt his fingers, her labia... the teeth! No!

She felt each tiny turn of the screw. She anticipated. She hated how he was playing her body. But no... She loved it. Damn it!

Then he put the fifth clamp over her. Her lips were so tender. His fingers were fire on her. He tightened this one more. All she could do was hiss. She glanced down. All she could see was the top of his head and his hands between her legs

His hand moved from her hip as he loosened the sixth clamp. That lack of support almost made her knees give way. She couldn't stop the sigh of relief when his hand returned to her hip to support her. It was all that kept her from collapsing when she felt the teeth from the sixth clamp bite.

She knew her breathing was ragged. But it was done now. She embraced the pain lancing from her nipples, her clamped labia. It filled her. For the first time, there was sweetness to the pain. Daddy had given it to her. But she was far from broken. She was going to show Daddy!

She stood in front of Daddy. She didn't trust her voice. She didn't trust her body. So she just stood. He would understand soon. She wouldn't get his name branded. She felt sadness overwhelm her at the thought. But Daddy... she loved him... The thought was new, searing, almost more painful.

"One more," His voice was far away... she could barely hear him in her state.

She felt, was that the right word? It wasn't just feeling. There was need in it, desire, hope. He wasn't giving up? His fingers took her clit. NO! The teeth! Fuck! Don't! No! He turned the screw. Now she couldn't keep herself up. Daddy held her hip as her turned the screw on her clamp over her clit. Pain! Sweet! Daddy! She almost gave in. Her eyes were rolling back. No! I won't break! I won't!

Finally, Daddy was done. She heaved a breath, but her chest rose and pulled the clamps! Damn Daddy! She settled on quick breaths, the pain was thrilling, but she could push it back. Her center was in knots and the orgasm was a heavy cloud so close. No, push it back!

Daddy was standing! When did he stand up? Control! Breath! Not that deep! FUCK!

He held the dowel rod. His eyes were moving up and down her body. Looking for a weak area. He wasn't going to stop! Her thighs were slick now. She couldn't stop rubbing them together. The clamps on her labia and clit! So exquisite! Her mind was roaming. The pain. Her Daddy. Her clit. He did this! How was he meeting her masochism? Was he the sadist she ached for?

"Lap?" He asked. He was calm. How could he be calm? He wasn't gloating, telling her how pathetic she was!

"No!" she hissed. She felt the switch inside her flip! He wanted to break her? No way. He had to earn it! Everyone before had taken and taken and taken. None of them earned it. Daddy... Would he earn it? Did he have it in him? Could he fill THAT hole?

The dowel LANDED across her bottom! The sting, the jump, the clamps! FUCK! Not her ass. Daddy always called it her bottom! Why? Why was she calling it her bottom? Why was she so confused? She wanted to give up. Cry, tell Daddy he'd broken her. Crawl into his arms.

But He hadn't and he would know! She gritted her teeth and forced back the tear. She would make him break her!

The dowel landed again. This time she felt the wind then the stinging lash across her bottom, lower this time. There would be a welt. She would feel it for days. Daddy would care about that. No one cared afterwards! The tears were there. Not from pain anymore.

Each LASH of the dowel made her jump. She bit back any whimper. Her body would jump, but she would not cry out! NO! Daddy was lashing her thighs now. She could feel each welt. She could feel them rising. The pain a fiery burn. She felt sub space calling. Always it was a refuge where she lost herself. The outside wasn't happening. She would lose herself there.

But Daddy! No! The lashes weren't fast now. They were slower. She had time to accept the pain, pull it into herself. Then reach for the sub space. But then he'd strike again and sub space fled while she accepted the pain, let it fill her, then reach again for sub space. But each time she was pulling it to her Daddy lashed her. How did he know?

Her bottom and thighs were all she knew. Pain filled her. Why was it so sweet this time? She knew a tear rolled down her cheek. This time the pause was longer, she pulled herself into sub space. Safe!

Then Daddy lashed the dowel across her breasts, right below her nipples! She heard her hum. She was reduced to noises. She knew what Daddy was doing. Felt each and every lash across her breasts, her nipples, the clamps. He was pulling every iota of pain, giving it to her. She wasn't afraid. The tears were flowing down her face now. Some of the sounds she made were purring. She thought she was saying Daddy's name. But she couldn't be sure. She felt the pureness of the pain washing over her.

She didn't know how or when, but she felt Daddy's arms around her. Her back leaned against his chest. His breathing slow. His arms strong. She felt the heat over her mound. It was far away. Not part of her. She was mush in Daddy's arms.

"you're mine," she heard.

But she could only nod. She knew what was going to happen. She NEEDED it to happen. But there was the fear of after! Don't be them! Daddy! Don't be them!

"Do you want this?"

She knew. She didn't just want it. Daddy had broken her. Her mind was in sub space. Her body was hurt. But she felt whole finally. She knew she nodded. Anything more was impossible.

The heat was distant at first. Then, suddenly, it was in her. Her skin burned! She lost all control when Daddy commanded her to CUM! She didn't think, she acted. Her stomach was a knot that couldn't be tied tighter. Every part of her skin screamed in pain and pleasure. Daddy Had branded her! She was his!

Part of her heard the long hum of simple sounds. All she could utter. She found Daddy's arms around her. They are still there! She clung to them. She heard his words but didn't understand them. She felt him rocking her is His lap.

Daddy hadn't left! He was here! She clung to him. Sub space was now a welcome home, not a place of refuge. Daddy held her, rocked her. She felt water on her lips and sipped, then drank deep. Daddy pulled the water bottle away.

"Slowly, little one," his voice anchored her. While he held her, she felt the clamps loosen. The pain radiating, but so much sweeter now. She was safe. She felt each clamp far away. But Daddy was HERE! Rocking her. Caring for her. He didn't abandon her!

He gave her another sip of water. She hadn't realized how thirsty she was. But Daddy wouldn't let her chug the water.              The she felt his arms tighter as he lifted her. His arms cradled her like a baby. She nuzzled into his neck as he carried her upstairs. Her tears were flowing freely. Sobbing gasps escaped with each breath. She knew they were in his bedroom. Her body ached to please him, but she couldn't.

Daddy gave her another drink. Then he held her face in his hands. She looked into his eyes and saw pride. "I will be right back. You are safe. I will be right back." He repeated the phrase until it seeped into her and she nodded. He covered her in a sheet. Her body was shivering now.

She realized she couldn't see Daddy! Where had he gone! Why did he leave! "Daddy!" she croaked out, panic gathering.

Then his hands were holding her again. She saw his face and felt peace. She didn't know what Daddy was doing. But she felt the burning ease. The pain from the clamps slowing. She saw the washcloth Daddy had. There was some red on it. But when he touched her, something soothed the pain.

She had found peace. Her heart sang. She knew Daddy moved her body. But didn't care. She felt the safe warmth of his body. She felt some aches as Daddy held her. But she was safe. She kissed his chest. Wanting to do so much more. But her eyes closed.

"Sleep, Mine. You are safe, treasured and loved,"

She heard. She might have nodded. But sleep and peace took her.

Her hand caressed Daddy's face as she remembered. She remembered that morning. She couldn't move. Her muscles ached. The welts covering her bottom and breasts were screaming. She could feel where each tooth had bit into her.

Daddy stirred as soon as she did. His kissed her. She lay there, feeling his kiss. For a moment, she just felt. Then she realized Daddy was gone! Panic rushed in and old memories swooped in. She couldn't even hug herself to protect against the sudden emptiness.

She knew she was on the verge of tears. She was trying to hold them back, then she felt the bed move and Daddy was back.

"Drink," He whispered and she felt the bottle of water on her lips.

She drank as much as Daddy would give. "More," she begged. He gave her another sip and pulled the water away.

He pulled down the sheet and she felt the cold air wash over her. Daddy sat next to her. His fingers were so soft as he examined her body. He applied ointment where it was needed. He covered every inch of her body. Then he paused and examined her branded mound. She couldn't breathe as he took care of her. He delicately washed the brand and applied cooling ointment.

"Bathroom?" He asked.

She did need to use the bathroom, but there was no way she could walk there. "I can't," she said before she could stop herself. She'd never admitted that before.

Daddy just nodded and picked her up. She clung to his neck as he cradled her. Somehow, he didn't touch any of the welts. He carried her into the bathroom. He didn't even ask, he set her on the toilet.

"Say my name," he said, looking into her eyes.

"Daddy," she whispered

"Good, you can talk." There was careful humor in his voice. "Call me when you are done. Do not try to walk on your own."

Then... He'd turned and left and closed the door! She'd had a small panic attack that he would stay and watch her! Instead, he'd given her privacy. He kept confusing her. And she liked it.

"Daddy," she called after she was done and cleaned up. She even managed to stand up and was inching to the door.

Daddy opened the door and his smile instantly dropped. He raced to her and picked her up. "I told you to call!" His voice was and stern as she'd ever heard. He was even angry!

"I'm ok," she tried to argue.

"Enough!" his words cut through the protests. He carried her downstairs and set her in his chair softly. Daddy wrapped a blanket around her. Then walking into the kitchen. She heard the cups moving and He came back with two cups of coffee.

"Where are you, little one?" His voice pulled her back to the present.

"I'm here Daddy," she answered and kissed his cheek. "I was just remembering when you branded me." Her hand caressed the brand over her mound. It had healed completely. She could still feel the burn from that night in her mind.

She could feel His smile as he held her. She tried to cuddle closer to Daddy, pull His confidence and safety into her as thoughts of tonight filled her. "Daddy?"

"Yes, Mine."

Again, there was no pause. It was as if he was only pretending to read and sswas instead waiting her questions. "Tonight... I'm worried."

"About?" He put his tablet down and she felt His full attention.

"What if you don't want me afterwards?" That'd been burning inside her. It'd started as a nagging doubt and was now a full blown fear.

Daddy's pause was long. Too long. She could feel the walls closing, her breath hard to catch.

"Little one, When haven't I wanted you?"

He did that all the time. A straight answer would have been simple. Yes or No. But Daddy made her think. It was her turn to pause. "When you are in pain," she said timidly, her hands moving to his knees.

"No. Even then I want you," His reply was quick.

"When I've been bad and disappointed you," That was a safe answer. She'd been told that so many times in the past. She even dared to look up into his eyes. A cloud crossed Daddy's eyes.

"One time, little one. You've only made me mad once. Do you remember?"

She knew of many times she'd felt like she'd disappointed him. But couldn't pick out the one time he was referring to. "I don't know which time, Daddy," she confessed.

"Bathroom, the morning after I branded you," He didn't hesitate.

"But Daddy! Your knees! And you'd carried me so much. I didn't want to hurt your knees!"

"I told you to stay and not stand up. You are mine and I get to protect and take care of you." His tone was soft and stern together. That tone... she ached for it.             

"Daddy-"

"No! I do not take risks with Mine. And for the record, I still wanted you, but you needed punished for disobeying something important."

She remember how sore her wrist was after she'd written the sentences, He could have had her write, "I will obey Daddy." But no. He'd given her a much longer sentence to write. By hand. In pen. With no mistakes on the page. She'd been mad and did her sentences and threw them in the trash. But Daddy had heard her and told her to bring the sentences to him.

That had been difficult. She didn't want to be near Daddy right then. She didn't think the punishment was fair. But she picked them out of the trash and grumped over to sit next to him in his chair. More criticism! She expected.

123456...9